Tynan's Pre-Owned Superstore

Jeff Costa

September 20, 2018

"Excellent transaction "

- Georgios 1821 Verified Customer

My over all experience was above expectations the staff that I dealt with were very friendly helpful understanding and over all very professional. I will definitely recommend the business to any friends that might consider purchasing a vehicle.

Kashmir Lever

September 17, 2018

"Great sales experience "

- JAWAPACINO13 Verified Customer

Keith Fresquez was great with me. He had my best interest always in mind. Never tried to upsell me and was honest enough to let me know that my car wasn't right yet before I took ownership. It cost me more days of waiting, but he and his manager provided me with a rental even though I was buying a modest priced pre owned vehicle. He provided great support throughout the whole process!

Keith Fresquez

September 15, 2018

"Courteous, professional and fast. "

- JANECROSS222 Verified Customer

I was visiting from California and needed to service my KIA Forte before traveling back. Everyone was so courteous and professional. They made me feel safe for the 1200 mile trip and I was! I'm back home now, Thank you Tynan's KIA for a great job!

Service Department