University Auto Center GMC/Buick/Cadillac

Dale Jurgens

February 15, 2019

"Super Positive"

- I Never Leave Reviews

My wife and I went through our first car-buying process here and were very (positively) surprised! Matt Lueder reached out to me via email after my online inquiry into a 2014 Honda CR-V, and we setup a time to meet after I got off work. We got there around 5:50 (didn't realize they closed at 6pm) but neither Matt nor Holly, their Finance Manager, mentioned anything about having to stay late for us, but did everything to serve us well. When we got there, Matt greeted us at the door and took us to check out the car, which he had already washed and parked inside their garage showroom so that we could see it under the light and in warm conditions, rather than a dark, 20-degree parking lot. We noticed a long crack in the windshield, but Matt went to talk with his boss and they agreed to take care of that for us - we're now scheduled for a replacement appointment next week that they already arranged and paid for! While taking it out for a test drive, Matt was very personable and far from "salesy." In fact, I had told my wife beforehand "even if you like it, just pretend to be very disinterested and not impressed" but when Matt when inside to grab the keys she said "this is hard - he's just so nice, I don't want to be mean to him!" After we got back, we went straight back to Holly to talk through financing and payment. I did not like how she presented the information - rather than laying it all out and saying "here's the cost, this is the Credit Union we got you approved for, and this is the APR" it was presented to us piece by piece as we signed, which didn't give us really any chance to negotiate on price. However...every time we got information it was actually better than I expected! She got us a great credit union at a great rate, the car was what I believe to be very reasonably priced, and I couldn't be more pleased with it! After closing the deal, Matt walked us out to the car, congratulated us, and said "I typically like to fill up my customer's gas tank before they drive off, but since I didn't have time to do that tonight, there is $40 cash in the center console for you guys." What a great piece of customer service! Anyway, this turned out to be a much longer review than I planned, but I was a very very big fan of our experience, and hope that others check this place out before deciding on any other lots. Thanks Matt and Holly!

Matt Lueder
Holly Stewart

February 08, 2019

"Awesome Experience"

- Striker20

My wife and I went to the dealership to look at one car in particular. Our salesman Mike was very thorough with the details of the vehicle and made the process stress free and enjoyable overall. Holly was able to make the numbers work for us and was super friendly. I will definitely come back for my next car and highly recommend!

Mike Boner
Other Employees : Holly Hankins

January 14, 2019

"Used Toyota Tacoma purchase"

- Bike98826

My experience was positive throughout the process. Was quickly and efficiently shown the vehicle of my interest and negotiated a fair price without difficulties. Excited with my Tacoma.

Colby Myers