Don't waste your time with this dealership...plain and simple! I bought a 2011 Frontier from them in 2011, and never had an issue with that truck. On 1/4/21, my wife and I went to have the oil changed in the 2011, because we were going to the beach. While waiting, we decided to look at the new trucks, because we had been talking about trading anyway for a newer vehicle. They didn't have a truck that we wanted, and they tried to sell us one that we didn't want. We got back in our 2011 and went back home to prepare for vacation. After we got home, the dealership called us back and had located a truck that we had said we wanted. We negotiated numbers back and forth, and when we had arrived at a satisfactory agreement, we were told that this particular truck had to be gotten from another dealership, but it should be at the dealership that evening for us to pick up. We made another trip to the dealership that evening, putting off our vacation, and was told when we got there that the truck wouldn't be there till the next morning! So, on Tuesday morning, we got up and got ready, and waited for them to let us know when it was ready. Mid morning, we received a text that it was there and ready. We got to the dealership at 12:30 PM, with the idea that all we had to do was sign paperwork and go. We spent 3 unnecessary hours there! We had to see Misty in Finance to sign some of the documents, and she was dressed totally unprofessional! Her dress was so short that you could see straight up it when she sat in her chair and turned around! After we finally were able to get out of there, we had several other errands to run to get ready to leave for vacation. Keep in mind that we were supposed to leave the day before! It was getting so late that we decided to wait till the next morning to leave for the beach... 2 days later than scheduled. Now, we àre to Wed morning... Driving to the beach, we began discovering issues with the braking system and with the transmission. This is a 2020 vehicle that only had about 60 miles on it! That same afternoon, when we got to the beach, I got back in touch with Scott at the dealership and told him what was going on. He brushed it off and said to just wait till we got back from vacation and we could put it in the shop to see what is going on. We are to be on vacation till the 17th! Thursday morning, and I am really getting aggravated at this point. Truck is still giving us problems, so I text Scott again. He tells me that it's his day off and we will talk tomorrow! I wasn't satisfied with this, so I call the dealership again, and talk to Ron, who made more sense than anyone at this point. He suggested we take the truck to the dealership at the beach and be sure it's safe to drive, considering the brake issues. We are now to Friday morning. No one has called me from the Nissan place, and it's 10:30 am. I tried to call Greg York, the owner, and spoke to his assistant, Paula. She directed me to call the Nissan place back, and talk to Cory, the DM. She called Cory and told him the situation, and at 10:55, Cory calls me. I had to explain everything that had been going on since Monday, and he said he could swap the truck for another one, but I told him since I had been having such a bad experience with not only the truck, but the run around from everyone there, I didn't want another truck. I had been searching around, and I found one at Vann York Chevrolet that I wanted. Cory said he couldn't sell me a Chevrolet, being he's a Nissan dealer. I told him if he couldn't fix this, I wanted my 2011 Nissan back. He said he'd have to see what he could do. About 15 mins later, he called me back and said he had spoken with the owner, Greg York, (who I couldn't get in touch with), and they'd see if they could work out a deal with the Chevrolet place. The deal that the Chevrolet place came up with was going to put us "under water", and I called Cory back and told him I wouldn't do that! He said he'd work on it and get back with me. At 6:30pm, he sent me a text that he was still working on it. Now we are to Sat, 1/9/21....we waited all day, and heard nothing from anyone! At 4:41pm, I texted Cory and he is still not wanting to allow me full trade on this truck that I have been complaining about since day 1! So, we have been dealing with this mess since Monday, and it's now Saturday, and we are having to deal with this on a daily basis while on vacation! To top it off, this still isn't settled, and we are still not getting a lot of cooperation out of the dealership, and it's impossible to get in touch with the owner! I have said all of that to say this......save yourself the headache and go elsewhere! We will from now on!