Venice Toyota

900 US Highway 41 Bypass South, Venice, Florida 34285 Directions

373 Reviews of Venice Toyota

January 16, 2019

"First time for service for my new 2018 Avalon"

- Avalonpilot

Made my appointment for service over the Internet; very easy to provide the necessary information. The check-in employee was very nice and told me where the Service Advisor was - Ken from my home state of Indiana. Very pleasant guy to talk with and he answered all my questions and I was back on the road in about an hour. Enjoyed the waiting area. Asked to speak with the young man (Shawn Warren) from whom I purchased the vehicle; he was paged and we had a nice chat. Enjoyable visit; very friendly group of employees.

Shawn Warren
Ken Beale
January 16, 2019

"No hassle "

- Petiteblonde56

Went there to get a used Rav 4 got what we wanted had no problem we got what we wanted for our 2013 Corolla Le

Robert Pino
January 14, 2019

"Customer oriented and that says it all."

- Mojo64

By far this is the best customer orientation dealership that I have ever been too. There are other dealerships that are good. But Venice Toyota has taken more consideration toward customer orientation than any other. I am a very happy new car owner again. Thanks to Venice Toyota.

Timothy Brady
Chris Cagno
January 10, 2019

"Disappointed "

- Disappointed

I bought a new truck in Aug 2018 and went to Venice since price was lower than the one I bought at Gettle 2 years earlier. From the second they took my $, I was dropped like a hot potato. No bed lining...had to do it on my own, they said I'd get a warranty refund for my traded vehicle and offered to do it for me, still nothing after many emails about it, 5 months later. I buy a new Truck every 2 years. I won't be buying from them again. Leslie OHara.

Jeff Blair
3.0
2.0
January 07, 2019

"Excellent all good except for "no wash" at end of service"

- Morningflight

All good except for no wash at end of service. This has been standard in the past at all Toyota dealerships that I have used

Aaron Causey
Jan 09, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and thank you for choosing Venice Toyota!

January 07, 2019

"Excellent"

- Rick

Excellent service very friendly people all the way from entering until signing the form . Thank you and I will be back again thank you very much

Michael Jimenez
Jan 09, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind words Rick! We will be sharing this with Michael!

January 04, 2019

"Service Dept. "

- Kayceec22

Routine Maintenance, George, Service Writer, was execellent!!! I made the appt with George over the phone. George was very knowledgeable , courteous, listened well to understand the needs of my Service appointment 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

George Rodgers
Jan 07, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

It is fantastic to read that George goes above and beyond for his customers! Thank you for letting us know- we will definitely be sharing this review with him.

January 03, 2019

"Made nice and easy"

- Frs'15firestorm

My service professional let me know everything that needed to be done, what the sound was I was hearing and had a price list that was fair. I chose what I could afford to get done and what I couldn't. No headaches or hassle

George Cholakov
Aaron Causey
Jan 07, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind words! We will share your appreciation with George and Aaron! Thank you for choosing Venice Toyota.

December 31, 2018

"Sales and customer service was outstanding!"

- Sandi

I never felt pressured at all! Ralph was so helpful and patient! The best experience I ever had when purchasing a vechical 😊! I would highly recommend Venice Toyota due to the respect and patience I received from Ralph and Mario! 😊

Ralph Ramirez
Jan 03, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

Thank you for the recommendation! We are happy to see that Ralph and Mario made a lasting impression, we are proud to have them as part of our team!

December 28, 2018

"Great Buying Experience at Venice Toyota"

- Prius Buyer 202

I made an effort to get quotes from 5 dealers and worked with representatives from each dealer. I was immediately impressed with Keith and David who responded to my online inquiry. They both have great personalities in addition to being completely capable of answering every question about buying options. They responded to my included options honestly and reduced my final lease monthly fee to the best-received. My wife and I are completely satisfied with our buying experience at Venice Toyota.

Keith Molkenthin
Omar Eastman
David Torres
Jan 03, 2019 -

Venice Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind words and congrats on your Prius! We will be sharing this great review with Keith and David.