Village Toyota

Darrin Mercer

Pam  Tatum , General Sales Manager, Village Toyota

Pam Tatum

January 19, 2019

"New tires and software recall. "

- Sam

Dealership was clean and pleasant. People were courteous and helpful. Hotdog and coffee were welcome. My only complaint: I forgot to ask for my 1 good tire and no one asked me what should be done with it, so I guess I gave it away! My fault, my brain doesn't work as well as it should. Thank you for the pleasant time and the puzzle to work on. I enjoyed it.

Tom in service department.

January 16, 2019

"Knowledge, NOT pushy, caring"

- peaceonearth

Great experience. I have been to five Toyota dealerships. This one is, by far the best. My salesman went over the transaction very closely with me. Very nicely handled. And, no hard sales. Terrific.

John "Beatles Tie" DeLoach

January 13, 2019

"Service"

- Highlander

Our Highlander was there for routine service. The event was handled by Dave in the most efficient and friendly manner. We are pleased with the quality of the work and the reasonable amount of time in which it was completed. Kudos to Dave Becwar. We have dealt with him in the past when we had an issue with our Highlander and he took care of it effectively and expertly. He is a pleasure to work with.

Dave Becwar