Village Toyota

Brett  Coble, Used Car Manager, Village Toyota

Brett Coble

Used Car Manager

November 22, 2017

"Harry Walsh and Steve are the best "

- Toyota

Harry and Steve were the best! They were both very patient and informative. They literally spent their whole day with just me helping me make the decision that was best. Steve treated me like his daughter, and I could not be more greatful. I had terrible experiences at other dealers in the area and was ready to give up before I came to village! Thank you! If you need a car go see Harry Walsh!

Harold Walsh
Chad Herd
Steve Connetti
MaryJo Tomlinson

November 22, 2017

"Service and sales are excellent"

- BarbaraZ

We have been using Village Toyota for several years now. Under the leadership of their General Manager Joe Reth Village Toyota provides excellent service. Our service writer Tom took great care of us. We bought our new RAV 4 from them too and Derrick our salesman was a pleasure to work with.

Derek Randall
Other Employees : Tom in service

November 21, 2017

"Review"

- Karajo

I failed to do my homework! I have a friend of mine from Georgia, he told me once: Her grandmother used to tell him an American proverb ( saying): Be careful son, life is like a car dealer!!?? I met very nice people at your dealership, no doubt in my mind of it, very nice indeed, they just trying to do their job as salesmen, If I failed to do my homework, it is my fault, it is not theirs. Thanks

Harold Walsh