Village Toyota

Harry Walsh

May 22, 2018

"Awesome"

- nononono

I did my research and I knew what I wanted. Darrin was not only very helpful but very respectful of my decisions, I never felt pressured. Even the managers were helpful and hilarious but mostly upfront about every aspect of purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely recommend this car dealership to anyone.

Darrin Mercer

May 19, 2018

" About one word. excellent "

- Motion

I am extremely happy. I made one telephone call to the Internet manager John DeLoach told him what I wanted he said he would find it I went on vacation I came back he called me he said your vehicle is ready I walked in the dealership signed the papers and left after a great experience with the entire staff,& finance manager was excellent, sales manager was excellent and my Internet sales manager. I would highly recommend to anybody straight shooting quick knowledgeable guy best experience I’ve had in quite a long time purchasing a car truly a A nice easy-going experience. I told my representative John how much I could spend and what I wanted and a fitted my needs expertly I am super happy sincerely Patrick Canalizo

May 18, 2018

"Enjoyable shopping experience"

- cptpm309

I have been shopping for the right vehicle since January, John “Beatles Tie” DeLoach has been a pleasure to work with, he’s the no pressure salesman I have been looking for. All of the staff today was spot on.