Village Toyota

Pam Tatum

October 21, 2018

"Highlander purchase"

- DBC

Outstanding sales personnel. Very professional and helpful. Great customer service. Sales personnel were patient and professional and answered all questions immediately or followed up immediately if they didn't know the answer.

Chad Herd
Other Employees : Sean Crump

October 07, 2018

"New car purchase "

- JessieLee81

I have been thinking about trading in my SUV for a while, but wasn’t sure what I wanted to purchase for my new vehicle. I had been doing a ton of research on a few different dealerships in the area and came upon Village Toyota in Homosassa. The gentleman who contacted me (Brandon) about my saved internet search, was absolutely amazing. He was friendly, down to earth, did not in any way pressure me, gave me time to look over the different cars that were on the lot and made sure I was happy with the Car I completely fell in love with. Still having money owed on my SUV and it needing work, I wasn’t sure if a trade was even possible, however, Brandon worked his magic and bam! To say that I am very pleased with the decision to do business with Brandon and Village Toyota, is an understatement. The finance department worked for what had to of been at least over a two hour period, to make sure my payments were where I wanted them to be, they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with everything. Village Toyota has earned not just my business and recommendation , more importantly, they have earned my trust. I am the very proud new owner, of a beautiful 2017 Toyota Corolla and I couldn’t be happier.

Brandon, Ed

October 02, 2018

"Great customer service "

- LaineSeals

John was very knowledgeable in the Toyota trucks and the safety features. He worked hard to get me the best deal I could. I hesitated on closing the deal my first visit but called the next morning and John assured me that the deal was still available.

John "Beatles Tie" DeLoach