Volkswagen of Lee's Summit

2225 NE Independence Ave, Lee's Summit, Missouri 64064

Davis Acuff, Client Advisor, Volkswagen of Lee's Summit

Davis Acuff

Client Advisor
Steve Fikki, Senior Client Advisor (New/Pre-Owned/Internet), Volkswagen of Lee's Summit

Steve Fikki

Senior Client Advisor (New/Pre-Owned/Internet)
Matt Buckaloo, Client Advisor, Volkswagen of Lee's Summit

Matt Buckaloo

Client Advisor
Anthony Woodruff, Finance Manager, Volkswagen of Lee's Summit

Anthony Woodruff

December 13, 2017

"Good experience"

- Oliver28

Everyone was very nice and helpful to us. They worked with us to get a good payment. We will contact Buck when we are ready to purchase another car.

Buck

December 11, 2017

"Quicker than I expected, Better outcome than I expected."

- RobynL

Quicker than I expected, Better outcome than I expected. Cindy Young did a great job walking me through the process and helping me get the best deal possible. Which met and EXCEEDED my expectations. I expected no more than a very decent used car. I walked out of there driving a Brand New SUV. THANK YOU to the WHOLE team at Volkswagen of Lee's Summit!

Cindy Young

December 08, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Kinks44

Only reason I consider the place is one preson. Cory Trujillo is awesome! Thank you for everything. But Lacy also takes care of my services in service department. Thanks to you two.

View