Wayne Hyundai

Michael Ibrahim

Angel Figueroa, Sales Consultant, Wayne Hyundai

Angel Figueroa

July 09, 2018

"Excellent dealership all around"

- cynmarie81

Over 2 weeks ago I leased a new 2018 Tuscan and I am very happy with the service I received. I enjoyed working with everyone to get the deal closed especially Michael Ibrahim and Jeffery Fore. The whole process was quick and easy. I was in and out in record time. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. The professionalism and honesty by all who work here is what I look for when I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Jeff Fore
Michael Ibrahim

July 07, 2018

"Purchasing a new vehicle today "

- J

Rick Klein is an exceptional car salesman. He was a pleasure to work with today. I hope we can close the deal with management . We have bought 3 Hyundai vehicles and plan to get another making it 4, Hopefully today. Thank you Rick.

July 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- amr

Just purchased my new 2018 Tucson and could not be happier with the service I received at Wayne Hyundai, especially working with Rick Klein. Even though I knew exactly what I wanted when I arrived I noticed the vast selection of vehicles at the dealership, you'll be sure to find exactly what you are looking for as well. Everyone was helpful and thorough and Rick made the entire process quick and as easy as possible. I was able to drive home with my new car in less than 48 hours. I would highly recommend seeing Rick Klein if you are looking for a new car.

New 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe, $30035