Webb Chevy

Oak Lawn, IL

394 Reviews
Webb Chevy has been a trusted dealership for over 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business that strives to make all our customers feel like they are a part of the Webb family. Beyond some of the best deals, we provide our customers with one-on-one customer service with staff that genuinely cares about your experience.
Contact Dealership

9440 S. Cicero Ave.

Oak Lawn, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 394 reviews

June 23, 2022

China was amazing and had a great personality and very knowledgeable & helped me make the smartest financial decision for my particular situation in these tough times! the car she showed me was very fitti More

by That’sBroFromChicago
Jun 25, 2022 -

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales manager: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 23, 2022

I contacted them multiple times. They never returned any of my calls. I also reached out to Chevy corporate to assist me to reaching them . No response More

by Camaroless

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We hold our team to high standards, and we would love an opportunity to learn more about this situation from you, and work towards a resolution for you. Please reach out to our sales manager: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 22, 2022

Miguel helped us understand everything we asked. He had patience even if some questions were repetitive. He took the time to make everything happen and explain every detail of the paperwork. Amazing More

by Angelica Meza

Webb Chevy responded

Angelica, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.to our sales manager: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 22, 2022

My faith in excellent customer service has been restored. China was a breath of fresh air. Many dealership were visited by my wife and I. China was completely on the job, attentive to our request but most im More

by Sybanies Inc

June 22, 2022

Very good service and good friendly stuff ( exempt the two ladies that work has cashiers they are so rude to customers when you ask them something). More

by Hector Montes

Webb Chevy responded

Hector, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our service director: Sean Drane Service Director 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 22, 2022

Everyone is nice and courteous here when you are buying a new car or a used car. More

by sgt1660

June 22, 2022

Too costly and a long wait even with appointment regardless how minor the service, oil change etc. More

by jonvon100

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We hold our team to high standards, and we would love an opportunity to learn more about this situation from you, and work towards a resolution for you. Please reach out to our service director: Sean Drane Service Director 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 21, 2022

Fueron los únicos que me dieron un crédito estoy muy feliz con mi nuevo auto More

by Wilmervalencia1999

Webb Chevy responded

Gracias por tus maravillosos comentarios. Nos mantenemos en contacto, y siempre es bueno escuchar que nuestro equipo está a la altura. Si tiene otras preguntas o inquietudes, comuníquese con nuestro gerente de ventas: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

June 21, 2022

He is a very polite and nice. We were very pleased. Thank you a lot! El fue muy amable y nos guío en cada paso del proceso, necesitamos un carro y buscamos muchas opciones pero lo More

by eduardoserpa

June 21, 2022

Trey was a Great sales person took lot of time to get me a beautiful car. Miguel also helped me out with finance and gave me a good deal with my warranties. More

by Pa54601