Weiss Toyota of South County

Prinz Villar

November 13, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Kris17

Dzevad was great to work with. He checked to make sure the car was still available before I drove out, which I really appreciated. This was my first experience with a dealership, and he and was very respectful and informative. I would highly recommend him!

November 07, 2017

"2017 Highlander Purchase "

- m_mahmood@sbcglobal.net

Last Saturday I bought a 2017 Highlander from Weiss Toyota... it was really a fantastic car buying experience! I wasn't expecting the buying process to be smooth and pressure free experience. Most of the times, the car buying process is something many people hate to go through. This time with Weiss Toyota the buying process was easy and breeze! I started to communicate with Monte Hall (sale Person) several days in advance of the walk in visit via e-mails and texts to get the designated vehicle's specifications. in one of the e-mails Monte told me: "if you're buying a new car please give me a chance", and I did give Monte a chance and I am happy that I did. Eventually, Last Saturday I walked in and greeted by Monte Hall which was followed by showing me the car that I was making inquiry about. From the get go the buying process was transparent, friendly, and professional. Me and Monte went back and forth with James Leinauer (Sale Manager) to get the final agreeable purchase price. All I can say is to thank both Monte and James for their professionalism and patiently handling of my counter offers. the purchasing process can't be any better. Eventually, I would like to thank Mike Cross (Financial) for his professional handling of the paperwork's. If you're looking for new vehicle, I am really recommending you to see Monte Hall at Weiss Toyota first before you make the final decision to buy another car. The negotiated price is really reasonable and the lowest I could get. Finally, I couldn't have been happier with a low pressure, hassle free of car buying experience.

Monte Hall
James Leinauer
Mike Cross

October 26, 2017

"Great sales advisor!"

- Giang

Dzevad is a great sales advisor. He is patient to explain things that an inexperienced buyer like me needs to know when choosing a used car. I will defintely recommend him to my friend.

Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra, $12200