Wellesley Mazda

599 Reviews of Wellesley Mazda

October 06, 2018

"Buying used car"

- jgottwald

Jared was super helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. It was my first time buying a car so he was super helpful. My overall experience at Wellesley Mazda was great!

Oct 08, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hello JGottwald, Thank you for taking a minute of your time to share a bit about your experience at Wellesley Mazda! We are really glad to hear that Jared was able to answer all of your questions and get you the information you need so that you were comfortable with your decision! We hope you enjoy many miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 03, 2018

"Second great experience in 10 months"

- Peter B

I had a good experience leasing a Mazda CX-5 in November, so 10 months later, when it was time to get our daughter her first car, we returned to Wellesley Mazda. Michaela Mulry showed my wife and I the two used cars we had selected online -- both CX-5s, took us on test drives, and answered all our questions. Our daughter loves the car we purchased for her (sight unseen). And I appreciate how Alex sits down with the new owner in the car and explains all the features.

Oct 03, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi Peter, Congratulations to you and your daughter on your new CX-5! These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. It means even more coming from someone who decided to come back less than a year later to purchase their child a car! We are proud of the fact that our staff consists of product specialists as opposed to salespeople-It really makes the difference and your experience is a testament to that! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Michaela and Alex! I am sure they will be happy to hear that they made your experience such a pleasant one. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new Mazdas and we look forward to seeing the Bochner family again soon!

September 29, 2018

"Fantastic customer service"

- Rich111

Michaela was wonderful to work with. I went in to buy a used car as cheaply as possible. Hardly what most salespeople look forward to, but Michaela was great. She was patient and remained interested in what I needed and made great efforts to make sure that I felt happy with my choices and comfortable with all aspects of the sale. I would absolutely go back. To Wellesley Mazda and to Micheala. The finance Dept. was also excellent. Marissa and Krystal were super helpful and I always felt that they not only were good at their jobs but were looking out for me as well. Fantastic experience.

Other Employees : Marissa Sestito
Oct 01, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi Rich111, These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. We are proud of the fact that our staff consists of product specialists as opposed to salespeople-It really makes the difference and your experience is a testament to that! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Krystal, Marissa and Michaela! I am sure they will be happy to hear that they made your experience such a pleasant one. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 27, 2018

"The buying experience couldn't have been better."

- paulk

We went looking for a car but were open minded about our options. Our first day, we went to 4 different dealerships. Our favorite car was the CX-3 but we still kept our options open. We then looked at 2 more other dealerships but we kept coming back to the CX-3 and specifically, the Wellesley Mazda dealership that treated us the best. Through a few visits, they were extremely patient with us, explaining all the different trim options. We went on two separate test drives until we were 100% sure it was the right car. Everyone we spoke to was great and we got a very good deal on a great, safe car. It was great knowing that since the salespeople were not on commission, we weren't pressured. All the other dealerships we went to immediately tried to sell us a car without being informative and letting us take the time needed to make the right decision.

Greg Falk
Christine Mello
Sep 28, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hello Paul, We know how important it is to make the right decision when deciding to buy a new car. This is why we focus on being helpful and patient with our customers-we want you to be happy with your choice and enough so that you visit us again in the future! We are really happy to hear that the staff was able to provide you with a comfortable environment and all of the information you needed. The CX-3 is a wonderful all around car and I think you made the right choice! We hope you enjoy many miles in it and look forward to seeing you again!

September 21, 2018

"so far a good experience!"

- weitwo

Bought a new Mazda 6 here. Jared is very communicative and friendly throughout the process. Hope that the this will be kept at the same level when I come for service!

Jared Berube
Sep 24, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi Weitwo, To begin congratulations on your new Mazda 6 and thank you for taking a minute of your time to share a bit about your car purchase! We are certain that our service team will take just as good care of you as our product consultants and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 14, 2018

"Our sales person Adam Katz"

- Ryantara

We are enjoying our CX5! We appreciate all the time you spent with us..you truly were a joy to work with.Thank you Adam!

Adam Katz
Sep 14, 2018 -

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi Ryantara, To begin, congratulations on your new CX-5! It really is a great all-around car and we know you are going to enjoy it for many miles and years to come! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Adam! I am sure he will be happy to hear that they made your experience such a pleasant one. Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments and we look forward to seeing you again.

August 31, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- Dat Guy

Just started my search for a larger vehicle and the CX9 looks very promising. Henry answered all my question and made the test drive very pleasant.

Henry Diep

Thank you so much!!

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share a bit about your visit to Wellesley Mazda! This isn't the first time we have heard awesome things about Henry and we are happy to have him on our team! If you have any other questions or comments before your big decision, please feel free to reach out to Henry or anyone else on the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 30, 2018

"Spectacular Service"

- Justin Suen

We had such a wonderful experience with our last purchase with Henry that I had to bring my Aunt back for her first Mazda ever. The purchase was fun and painless. I can't wait to see the new dealership after the renovation .

Henry Diep

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi Justin, It is great to hear that Henry was able to take such great care of you and your Aunt! Most would not describe their car buying experience as "fun" and we really do believe that car buying should be one of the best moments in your life. If you or your aunt have any other questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at any time and we hope she enjoys many miles in her new car!

July 30, 2018

"Best Ever New Buyer Experience"

- ChickenLady58

My experience at Wellesley Mazda was by far the BEST experience I have ever had at a car dealership! In my lifetime I have purchased nearly a dozen cars from folks where I spend most of my time dodging the hard sell and double talk. So when I walked in to Wellesley Mazda, I was prepared. Fortunately for us, our salesperson, Adam, an engaging, incredibly smart, and knowledgeable young man, greeted us and shockingly talked about the car, gave us a test drive and no hard sell. I left the dealership knowing that this was the car for me (bye bye to Lexus and BMW). Yes, Adam followed-up, he answered my questions, he was available and responsive. What amazed me the most about this experience was the dealership culture. Adam is an intern, a college student. The leadership at the dealership trained him and let me meet prospective buyers and negotiate the terms of the agreement. No hard sell; No back and forth; and No bait and switch. As a parent of recent college graduates, I especially appreciate an organization that is willing to work with students to help them develop the tools needed to join the workforce. I wish Adam well as he goes back to college and appreciate his efforts to make this a great experience. In addition, I would like to acknowledge Krystal from the business office. She was very patient and efficient in managing the paperwork in preparation for delivery. The delivery process was very smooth thanks to Matt Marshall as well. I will certainly be recommending this dealership. If I could give Adam, Krystal and Matt a dozen stars, I could!

Other Employees : Adam Katz and Matt Marshall

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hi ChickenLady58, These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. It means even more coming from someone who has so much experience in purchasing cars! We are proud of the fact that our staff consists of product specialists as opposed to salespeople-It really makes the difference and your experience is a testament to that! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Adam, Krystal and Matt! I am sure they will be happy to hear that they made your experience such a pleasant one. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

July 29, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- AnnMarie1

This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I can remember. Adam was thorough in explaining options regarding both the car and purchase/finance/lease options without any pressure tactics. He and the sales manager (Greg?) were reasonable in the price and trade-in negotiations. When I decided on the model and trim level I wanted but they didn't have the color I wanted in stock, they were able to obtain in within days. Krystal (finance manager) was extremely knowledgable and made the paperwork process easy. And finally, Matt, who sat in the car and walked me through every function and feature, left me feeling totally in charge when I drove off the lot.

Other Employees : Adam Katz, Matt Marshall

Wellesley Mazda responded

Hello Ann Marie, These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. It means even more coming from someone who has so much experience in purchasing cars! We are proud of the fact that our staff consists of product specialists as opposed to salespeople-It really makes the difference and your experience is a testament to that! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Adam, Krystal, Greg and Matt! I am sure they will be happy to hear that they made your experience such a pleasant one. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!