Wellesley Mazda

Product Consultant

December 11, 2018

"First Car Purchase"

- Natchofay

Alexandra was amazing during the process of purchasing my vehicle. I like how I really only had to deal with her up until it was time to start signing papers. She was able to answer all of my questions and i am very pleased with her assistance in the process of applying for financing. She gave me her cell phone number and told me to call or text if I had any questions. Furthermore, I am pleased with the way Wellesley Mazda treats their customers versus the other dealerships I visited. I looked at the exact same car at another dealership and was basically told it would be impossible for me to get financing for a car that old with my credit. I was set on this model and Wellesley Mazda was able to make that happen. Dealing with one salesperson made the process a lot less overwhelming and the dealership was willing to hold the car for me until I was able to get the entire down payment. Overall I am extremely pleased with the dealership. Wonderful staff, smooth process, dedicated salesmen, and most importantly a focus on customer satisfaction. I would like to thank Alexandra for making the process so smooth and look forward to returning for my vehicle maintenance and hopefully any future car purchases.

Alex Bonanno

November 29, 2018

"Great people, great service"

- cma2018

Just purchased a new CX5 and love it! I worked with Michaela Mulry and she was very knowledgeable and friendly. Michaela and several folks I worked with at the dealership were all very helpful and made the car buying experience very easy and enjoyable. So excited to have my new vehicle and be part of the Wellesley Mazda family!

Greg Falk
Krystal Miller

November 26, 2018

"Good dealership with great people"

- dlaw

I worked with Michaela to get my 2018 CX-5 and the entire car purchasing experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. She laid out everything clearly and I never felt pressured or pushed to get any extras that I didn't want or need. She stayed in touch and kept me updated through the entire process to even after picking up my car.

Used 2018 Maserati Levante, $59981