Wellesley Mazda

Product Consultant

February 09, 2018

"Highly Recommend"

- EllenS

Alex Bonanno was clear, straightforward,responsive, thorough and responsible. She made the process of pricing and financing my car easy. I felt I was in good reliable hands throughout the process. It was a pleasure to work with her, as well as Roberto Cutone.

Alex Bonanno

February 05, 2018

"Great Experience Overall"

- Eric.H

Michaela was very helpful with my car searching process. The overall experience at Mazda was helpful and friendly. She did not pressure me into purchasing anything on the spot, unlike some other dealership. I was very happy with my Mazda 6 purchase, would definitely recommend this dealer.

Other Employees : Michaela Mulry

February 05, 2018

"Krystal is a Gem!"

- kgatto

Krystal was fabulous to work with. My husband and I stopped in to Wellesley Mazda a year ago when we were starting to think about a new car. We ended up only needing one car for another year, but when our job situations changed and both my husband and I needed cars to commute, Krystal was able to find the exact car we wanted, quickly, at a good price. I highly recommend Krystal to anyone looking for a new Mazda. She is so patient and made me feel truly valued which is often hard to find in car sales.

Krystal Miller