Wellesley Mazda

Jared Berube

October 18, 2018

"Pleasant and Efficient!"

- deborah

I've bought a (used) new for me car a few times in my life. It's never a fun experience. But this time around the process for the most part felt easy and rather low-key. I enjoyed working with a female in sales, Michaela Mulry. She was responsive, informative and had a very good sense for what I was looking for. Micheala has helped make the process smoother and has answered my questions or found answers. I'm so pleased thus far with my 2015 Mazda Cx-9! And I know if I need to reach out to her for anything she will be available.

Krystal Miller

October 06, 2018

"Buying used car"

- jgottwald

Jared was super helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. It was my first time buying a car so he was super helpful. My overall experience at Wellesley Mazda was great!

October 03, 2018

"Second great experience in 10 months"

- Peter B

I had a good experience leasing a Mazda CX-5 in November, so 10 months later, when it was time to get our daughter her first car, we returned to Wellesley Mazda. Michaela Mulry showed my wife and I the two used cars we had selected online -- both CX-5s, took us on test drives, and answered all our questions. Our daughter loves the car we purchased for her (sight unseen). And I appreciate how Alex sits down with the new owner in the car and explains all the features.

Michaela Mulry