Wellesley Mazda

Henry Diep

Greg Falk, Sales Manager, Wellesley Mazda

Greg Falk

July 30, 2018

"Best Ever New Buyer Experience"

- ChickenLady58

My experience at Wellesley Mazda was by far the BEST experience I have ever had at a car dealership! In my lifetime I have purchased nearly a dozen cars from folks where I spend most of my time dodging the hard sell and double talk. So when I walked in to Wellesley Mazda, I was prepared. Fortunately for us, our salesperson, Adam, an engaging, incredibly smart, and knowledgeable young man, greeted us and shockingly talked about the car, gave us a test drive and no hard sell. I left the dealership knowing that this was the car for me (bye bye to Lexus and BMW). Yes, Adam followed-up, he answered my questions, he was available and responsive. What amazed me the most about this experience was the dealership culture. Adam is an intern, a college student. The leadership at the dealership trained him and let me meet prospective buyers and negotiate the terms of the agreement. No hard sell; No back and forth; and No bait and switch. As a parent of recent college graduates, I especially appreciate an organization that is willing to work with students to help them develop the tools needed to join the workforce. I wish Adam well as he goes back to college and appreciate his efforts to make this a great experience. In addition, I would like to acknowledge Krystal from the business office. She was very patient and efficient in managing the paperwork in preparation for delivery. The delivery process was very smooth thanks to Matt Marshall as well. I will certainly be recommending this dealership. If I could give Adam, Krystal and Matt a dozen stars, I could!

Other Employees : Adam Katz and Matt Marshall

July 29, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- AnnMarie1

This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I can remember. Adam was thorough in explaining options regarding both the car and purchase/finance/lease options without any pressure tactics. He and the sales manager (Greg?) were reasonable in the price and trade-in negotiations. When I decided on the model and trim level I wanted but they didn't have the color I wanted in stock, they were able to obtain in within days. Krystal (finance manager) was extremely knowledgable and made the paperwork process easy. And finally, Matt, who sat in the car and walked me through every function and feature, left me feeling totally in charge when I drove off the lot.

Other Employees : Adam Katz, Matt Marshall

July 27, 2018

"Hones, Knowledgeable and Friendly!"

- keem

I really had a great experience at the Wellesley Mazda Dealership! Both the sales person Michaela and the fiance person Krystal were super helpful. I had the pleasure of working with Michaela on the sales team who was so kind, honest and knowledgeable! You can tell she knows her cars and she was very patient with me and guided me to reach the right decision for me after two visits. I am in love with my CX5 and hihgly recommend paying a visit to Michaela if you're in the market for a mazda!!

Michaela Mulry