Wellesley Mazda

Product Consultant

November 15, 2017

"Great Overall Experience"

- 99liamcw

Mike was a huge help fo me when I was looking into buying my car. He was very knowledgable about the car I was interested in and I was in and out the door with a newly purchased car in under an hour and a half. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I wouldn't choose any other place to buy a car.

Michael Winterson

November 15, 2017

"Smooth Negotiation Process"

- ElizabethBuyer

Salesman Greg Flowers made the sales process less stressful than any other car purchase I have made. I bought a Mazda 3 hatchback Grand Touring. The negotiation process was straight forward without any games. The only reason I did not give a 5-star rating is because of confusion during after-sale re: registration process. Greg is 5-star. BTW, this page lists Greg as internet sales but I worked with him at the dealership.

Greg Flowers

November 05, 2017

"Wellesley Mazda Honest and Reliable"

- Tony Boston

I recently purchased a new Mazda3 from Wellesley Mazda, after 20 years of owning Honda Civics. I chose Wellesley Mazda because my two sales agents, Greg Flowers and Carlos Pereira, were straight-forward, honest, helpful and with just the right amount of friendly. Also, the price they quoted me was the best price of any other Mazda dealer. Greg and Carlos were both very to-the-point. They clearly mapped out the price for me with the different payment options. It was an easy decision for me to make. Everything they said they would do - they did. When I had follow-up questions they responded promptly via phone or email. They also took extra steps for me. I had a 12 year-old Honda Civic that I was giving to a friend. There was a problem with that car. Greg arranged for the Wellesley Mazda service team to fix it for a fraction of what it would normally cost. When it came time for me to get my new Mazda3, Greg and Carlos were totally accommodating to my situation. Carlos picked me up at a time and location that worked for me - which I changed a couple of times - and then drove me to Wellesley Mazda. There I met Alex Kamergorodsky who spent a good amount of time with me teaching me all about my new car. He helped me set-up the radio presets, the bluetooth connection for my phone, and demonstrated various other features of the car that I had not already discovered. In all I had a totally positive experience with everybody at Wellesley Mazda - and I love my new car. Tony B - Boston

Alex Kamergorosky