Wellesley Mazda

Rodrigo Nadal

April 20, 2018

"Krystal is Awesome"

- Jack Klinck

Go see Krystal Miller at Wellesely Mazda. She knows her stuff, is friendly, positive and responsive. She listens well and will help you find the perfect vehicle.

April 18, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Duffman8888

Krystal Miller did an excellent job with our purchase. My wife and I came in on a couple weekends to test drive and ultimately buy a CX-5, and she made it our best experience at a dealership ever, no joke. The price was great and the financing was better. We traded in two cars, and all the paperwork was smooth as silk. Kudos to Greg Falk too, he clearly knows what he is doing and manages a good team.

Greg Falk

April 02, 2018

""We have a 100% transparent buying process", unless..."

- luiscajamarca

You are an informed buyer. I scheduled an appointment to drive a CX5 with very particular specifications. I was assured online this was possible, hence we drove there with my wife Saturday after lunch. Upon arrival it took almost 30min to be able to test drive the car, and not surprisingly, it was not the car I had specifically asked for. It turns out the car I requested was unavailable at the moment. We drove another CX5 without the packages I wanted to test in the interest of not wasting or time. We then sat down to talk about leasing vs buying and discuss numbers, and the salesperson (and later the sales manager) was very reluctant to provide clear and concise information about the MSRP and fees. As soon as it was clear that I was an informed buyer and that I was going to compare quotes they pretty much said in a very respectful manner you should not do business with us.

Rodrigo Nadal