Westbury Toyota

Bernie Anatra

March 19, 2019

"Maintenance made easy"

- Mm’s Rav4

Once again Westbury Toyota made maintaining my car very easy. I was able to make an appointment that fit my schedule and even though I arrived early Andy Khan was able to get my car in right away. Even though my mileage was low they still do a full service maintenance: oil change, tire rotation, brake inspection, etc. While waiting Andy confirmed that he would keep me updated by text. The waiting room is very comfortable and clean with all the amenities. In no time my car was ready, Andy reviewed the service checklist results with me and made sure I was completely satisfied.

Andy Khan, Brenda Garcia-Sandoval

March 04, 2019

"Trevor Panton and staff"

- nlabel

I have been dealing with Westbury Toyota for many years. We found them to be low pressure and knowledgeable about all their vehicles. Trevor Panton has always been a personal and professional salesman who tried to find the best deal that made sense for me. Cars were delivered as promised and all issues explained. Their maintenance shop around the corner is also well organized. Their large inventory made choosing my vehicle easier than expected. Grace Castillo, finance and leasing manager, was pleasant to work with. Sincerely, Norm Labelson 3/2/19

Trevor Panton
Grace Castillo

February 28, 2019

"My 2019 Toyota rav4 "

- Val14

Wes Richards was able to assist my mother, he was really helpful! 100 % recommended. Luis Valdes helped and informed my mom about buying a car.

Wes Richards