Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Westside Hyundai

1672 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, Florida 32210

Micah  Williams  , Sales and Leasing Consultant , Westside Hyundai

Micah Williams

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Tavaris McGee, Sales, Westside Hyundai

Tavaris McGee

March 18, 2019

"Horrible service department "

- Uzzielreyes

I had a appointment for a oil change at 9:30am today 3/18/19 got there at 9:15 and didn’t leave till 12:30. When my mom told me she waits there for hours I thought she was exaggerating and on top of that she is not supposed to pay of her oil change but they try to charge her. The last 2 oil changes they charged her after she told them she has the maintenance warranty that covers oil changes. She didn’t want to argue so she just payed it. DO NOT GET THE MAINTENANCE WARRANTY! They are going to try to charge you anyway and do not go to the service department unless you are willing to wait over 3 hours!

Don’t know the name

December 11, 2018

"Tavaris is awesome "

- Vennie123

I wasnt planning on getting a car and he stood out the most.. By the end of our day we had 2 vehicles from there and we are enjoying there great customer service..

October 25, 2018

"Tavaris is amazing! "

- DarianThomas

I went into Westside Hyundai with all intentions of just looking at a car with my husband, It was my first time purchasing a car of anytype so I was very unsure of a lot of things. Tavaris greeted me and made me feel right at home. He was able to find the perfect car that fit all of my needs and more! His customer service is excellent! If you plan on visiting any location, please go to the Cassat location and ask for Tavaris! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Westside Hyundai and Tavaris for assisting me in purchasing my first car!

New 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe, $26050