Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

White Bear Lake Superstore

Eddie Antar

Gary Stewart, Sales Professional , White Bear Lake Superstore

Gary Stewart

April 16, 2019

"Excellent service, good people"

- djk1357

When we were looking for a vehicle, this dealership had the ideal truck to meet our needs. From the initial contact to delivery we were treated well, and the dealer has stood behind our purchase on several items with out question. We would not hesitate to do more business with them if the need would arise.

April 01, 2019

"Great customer service"

- Rkstigsell

Cheryl did great finding the truck I wanted. They gave me a great price for my trade. Financing went very smooth. They had a few things to take care of before I picked it up and they got them taken care of very quickly.

April 01, 2019

"Glad to be back at White Bear Superstore "

- Bkerschner

I’ve been buying vehicles at Superstore since 2012. After trying a different brand for the last year and a half I’m glad to be back. Cheryl was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to my future dealings with her.

Other Employees : Morrie Rubin