White River Toyota

Chris Stanghellini

December 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Rosebud

Highly recommend David Bennett in sales - great communicator, personable, detail-oriented, professional. Service department very customer oriented. Because of the reliability of this brand as well as the WRJ dealership I chose to return to buy a second car here.

David Bennett

December 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Brigid's Farm

I always get good service at White River Toyota. Appointments are easy to schedule and they always take care of my car. I have no complaints.

Dana Raney

December 12, 2018

"Snow Tires were put on and my 35,000 service!!"

- mgraham1987

I needed Snow Tires and I missed the October deadline for buy three and get one free. I called Joe and I asked him if there was anything they could do and he stated not based on that deal, but let me look around and I'll call you back. two hours later he gave me some prices that were pretty high, then he stated we have a set that someone ordered two weeks ago, but never picked them up. He made me a fair offer and I went with it. Again, nothing Joe needed to do, but he went above and beyond to help me as he and the rest of the team does at White River Toyota!!!!!

Joe Jarvis