Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Monty Baker, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Monty Baker

Jacob Barber, Finance Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Jacob Barber

Larry Cupp, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Larry Cupp

Mark Lafoon Sr., Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Mark Lafoon Sr.

November 17, 2017

"Whitten Brothers met my very high expectations!"

- rpatch

My experience with Witten Brothers may be a little different than some. I came to the dealership knowing that I wanted to buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I asked what the top of the line was (summit) and selected the extras that I wanted. There was no sales hassle in part because I was already sold. With that said I was very comfortable and pleased with my experience at Whitten Brothers. Matt Parrish was a pleasure to work with. He answered all of my numerous questions, and if he didn’t know the answer he said so, and went to get me the answer. Matt did a good job familiarizing me with my new Jeep and made it clear that he was there to help me with any expected future questions. The financing part of this process also went smoothly. The new electronic (vs. paper) process while new to me, turned out to be very efficient. I ended up purchasing all the protection and warranty package, but I didn’t feel pressured to do so, rather the presentation on why they were a good value in protecting my $57,000 plus purchase was logical and made good common sense. The bottom line is that I am please with Whitten so far, and met my very high expectation. If the Service I receive going forward is as good as what I have received so far then you should have a happy repeat customer.

Matt Parrish
Other Employees : The other employee that I did the financing etc. with was Big Bob (not sure what the correct name is) he was also excellent (see my write-up above)

November 15, 2017

"Easy and Great Experience"

- MATTHEW WHEELER

For all of the cars I have purchased over my time, this was the easiest and most enjoyable experience. Staff was great to talk with, immediately worked to help solve any issue that arose, and did it all without feeling any kind of pressure to purchase. In my online research of various dealers, they had a great stock to choose from, and easily were less expensive than anyone else I had found. I easily would go back to buy my next car and recommend to anyone looking for a car.

Curtis Smith
Jacob Barber
Ryan Dixon

November 15, 2017

"Roy Silva"

- Royr4

It was a VERY pleasant experience, probably the best I've had . Others involved, Sheri Brandt, Bod Darling, all were very easy to work with and worked very hard to get me into this vehicle. Again,thank you very much.

Monty Baker