Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson

Monty Baker, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Monty Baker

Matt Parrish, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Matt Parrish

Larry Cupp, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Larry Cupp

September 24, 2018

"Curtis Smith is the man!!!!"

- DS1994

I would highly recommend Whitten Brothers to anyone searching for a new or used vehicle in the greater Richmond area. You are guaranteed exceptional customer service. My salesman Curtis Smith went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with my final decision. He gave me suggestions and his advice but was in no way pushy. After I decided on a Mazda CX-5 GT the process was quick and professional.

Richard Albert
Curtis Smith

September 23, 2018

"Jeep shopping"

- m1jeep

Matt did a great job of being straight forward with me on my options for the Jeep. He explained the pros & cons of potential selections and gave me suggestions for what Jeep would fit my uses. The entire experience was fast & friendly. He even sent me links for the beach. Awesome job Matt & great job Whitten !

Matt Parrish

September 22, 2018

"Ram Purchase"

- Jerry Conner

We me Monty Baker as we had just arrived at the dealership. I gave him the stock number I wanted to Sean's we soon found the truck. After some discussion we took it for a test drive. We came back to the dealer and started the process to purchase this vehicle. We returned on Saturday and completed the purchase Everyone we dealt with were helpful and pleasant We have been happ with the whole process.

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson