Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Trevon Gerideau, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Trevon Gerideau

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson

Jacob Barber, Finance Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Jacob Barber

Mark Lafoon Sr., Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Mark Lafoon Sr.

April 26, 2018

"Great Dealership with great Salesmen"

- alicia

Trevon was a great car salesman. He wasn't pushy like most others I've dealt with and was super helpful. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Willie was also super helpful with helping me get the exact car that I wanted at a price that I could afford. Also, everyone in the service department were really nice and helpful.

Allen "Willie" Stewart

April 25, 2018

"Andre Walker - Satisfied Customer"

- Dre Walker66

My husband was in desperate need of a car. We knew what we wanted and Rachel Barry made that happen for us. It was an easy process and the entire Staff was amazing. If I need another vehicle, I will definitely return to this dealership.

Sheri Brandt
Ryan Taney
Other Employees : Rachel Barry

April 25, 2018

"They wanted my business so they got my business!"

- Jgblaha0001

I had visited multiple dealerships in the Richmond area and I let every single one know that I was willing to buy a car that day if the service, selection, and price was right. 2 other dealerships let me walk out the door but when I got to Whitten Brothers and Trevon heard that I wanted to buy a new car he took the time to find out what I wanted then made sure to take me to the car, get me inside the car, and to get me test driving the car. I was sold. It was the car I wanted and the service I expected. The rest of the car buying process was lengthy and the sales pushes for interior/exterior protection and added warranties are tedious (but necessary) but because of Trevon the experience was perfect for me and I won't hesitate to buy my next car from him or to reccomend any of my friends/family to buy from him for their future purchases. Thanks, James Gregory Blaha

Used 2015 Jeep Cherokee, $15750