Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Jacob Barber, Finance Manager, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Jacob Barber

Trevon Gerideau, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Trevon Gerideau

Matt Parrish, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Matt Parrish

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson

February 20, 2018

"A great buying experience!"

- Glenn Layne

I had contacted a couple of Jeep dealerships prior to stopping by Whitten Jeep. When I stopped buy I was browsing the lot when one of the managers saw me and asked if he could help. I told him that I was interested in the particular Wrangler that I was looking at and he took me to one of the sales people. Well the sales person that he introduced me to ( Monty Baker ) could not have been any better. It took us two days to put a deal together ( I can be a little difficult at times ) but we came to a agreeable deal for the two of us. Monty was not at any time pushy and was willing to help in any way. He is a definite asset to the dealership. Once the deal was put together all of the other contacts were also very pleasant to deal with and they found me a great interest rate also. All and all it would be difficult to find a dealership where everything went any smoother than it did at Whitten. I have already recommended them to other people.

Richard Albert
Bruce "BBQ" Anderson
Monty Baker
Larry Cupp
Gillian Haynes

February 20, 2018

"Friendly and Competent "

- Nancy

I went into the dealership to buy a perfect used truck for $6,000. or less!!! They let me down easy!! I left with a new 2017 RAM Promaster City!! My salesman was Monty Baker with a little help from David Johnson. No pressure...tons of personal attention. Monty was very laid back and knowledgeable. Not trusting my sales person never entered my mind!

Monty Baker
Jacob Barber
Other Employees : David Johnson

February 19, 2018

"Friendly and ready to work with us."

- Terry

Whitten Brothers went to great lengths to keep us as a customer. Our sales person and all the staff were both friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Whitten Brothers to friends and family.

Trevon Gerideau