Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson

Margaret Hall, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Margaret Hall

Monty Baker, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Monty Baker

Wilbert Connor, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Wilbert Connor

January 21, 2019

"Almost as much fun as shoe shopping!"

- Devoted Jeep Owner

As someone who normally dreads buying a car, I can honestly say Howard made the experience as seamless and painless as possible. He listened to my needs, found the Jeep that matched my requirements and kept me in the loop along the way. He was professional and kind. A true gentleman!

Howard Hall

January 21, 2019

"The service at the Parts Department is Amazing"

- Bully Momma

I needed to check my spare remote access key to my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee.. It would sound an alarm and I had a guy at a local hardware store install a battery and it did not work properly as in the alarm would go off for no reason. I called the dealership and spoke with Chris and then I brought the key in. I was fortunate that Chris in the Parts Dept. was working. He cleaned the inside of my key thingie , changed the battery and tested it. It works perfectly and thanks to Chris I did not need a new key. Thank you Chris !!

Chris

January 19, 2019

"Personable Interaction, Honest Communication and Information"

- Jon

Worked with Kevin who provided an ideal level of salesmanship through-out my transaction. He was quick with answers to questions and following up on items as promised while I was in the dealership and after leaving with the vehicle. The rest of the dealership staff each contributed to my experience at Whitten Brothers topping any of my previous dealership car-buying experiences. A call out to Margaret especially for gathering answers to Kevin and my questions as needed. To take the buying experience to the next level time still needs to be cut from the process - but this is best you will be treated in the Richmond area!

Margaret Hall