Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

10701 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson, Sales, Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Bruce "BBQ" Anderson

Monty Baker, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Monty Baker

Curtis Smith, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Curtis Smith

Wilbert Connor, Sales Consultant , Whitten Brothers of Richmond Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Wilbert Connor

November 18, 2018

"2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk"

- Trailhawk Couple

We found a fun and economical vehicle this weekend and were pleased with the professional service and input from Bill and Mike. We are looking forward to driving our new Jeep for long time and perhaps we will come back at some time to buy another one for our personal fleet! Shelly likes the Lime Green Trailhawk! We are looking forward to having the missing interior trim piece installed soon. Odd the same part was missing on 2 similar vehicles...this impacted our quality score below because of the unknown reason for the issue. Best Regards, Jason and Shelly.

Bill, Mike

November 13, 2018

"Jeep people made happy"

- Mojito Jeep owner

Ricardo G. is a very professional, easy going laid back salesman. If you are a Jeep guy like me, he is the go-to salesman. He makes the experience easy and fun without any of that pushy BS. As a Jeep person, you know what you want and he is able to make it happen. This is also the only dealership that has options with 2 door soft tops. The process from test drive to signing was easy. The finance guy wasn't fun, but which of them are. They gave me more that I thought my trade in Wrangler was worth so they understand Jeeps and how great they are. Looking for a real Jeep, see RicarDOG.

Ricardo Gomez

November 11, 2018

"2018 Ram 2500"

- JB

This was by far the simplest and easiest purchase I’ve made in almost 20 years. Monty was extremely patient with my list of questions. I truly appreciated the no “bs” approach. If he didn’t know a answer he said so and then got me the correct answer. His friendly warmer demeanor was evident from my first phone call. I drove two hours to this dealership to purchase this truck and I was not disappointed in it nor the customer service. If your in the market for a new vehicle see Monty.

Monty Baker