Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Internet Sales
Dan Messick, Finance Manager, Wilde Lexus Sarasota

Dan Messick

June 22, 2018

"Great experience dealing with Wilde Lexus Sarasota"

- Rachel

My dealing with salesman, Greg Dowdy, was pleasant and very helpful in giving my husband information on a certified 2015 Lexus, 350 that he found for me on the Internet. Greg would call back and check with my husband on questions that we wanted answered about the Lexus. He seemed to be available or would call back when we needed him for any information. This is the second certified Lexus that I have purchased from Wilde in Sarasota and that car served me well for several years. I liked that 430 Lexus and I very seldom had any issues with it. Other people that were very helpful to me were Craig McGregor, Used car Sales Manager and Daryl Williams, who showed me how to operate some things in the car. I am appreciative of each one's helpfulness to my husband and me.

Greg Dowdy

"Excellent! "

- martyf

My husband and I received great service, with helpful advice and direction. Jim was so easy to work with! I will be recommending him to my friends..

Jim Lally
Chuck Johnson

"Shout out to Jim Lally"

- Ortwer

It is with my distinct pleasure and gratitude to write this review, commending the professional and personable services of Jim Lally, Sales Manager. He was very attentive - exacting to detail - by the manner during which he guided me to purchase my Lexus RX350. Jim is highly knowledgeable, very supportive and good neighborly! Wilde Lexus is absolutely indeed, “a beautiful place in the neighborhood”! Jim Lally is an outstanding representative!

Jim Lally

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request