Wilson County Hyundai

Andrew Lacey, Internet Sales Manager, Wilson County Hyundai

Andrew Lacey

Internet Sales Manager

February 12, 2019

"Good customer service from start to finish of my purchase."

- Phillip

excedent sales information on a vehicle I was interested. I was pleased with my overall purchase of my new vehicle . This is my second car I purchase from Wilson County and I am very happy with my overall sales and service.

February 11, 2019

"not to pushy"

- hard to sell a car to

Bobby stay on top of what we wanted and found a car we could deal with. Started new but went used with the car he found for us with what we wanted with our price.

Bobby Raines
Wayne Fielder

February 02, 2019

"Easy To Do Business With!"

- Esther34

Rob Crockett provided outstanding customer service and helped me find a perfect vehicle for my needs. He couldn't have made the process any easier!

• Fast and Friendly Service