Windsor Nissan

3.2
Charlie Gheya, Sales Consultant, Windsor Nissan

Charlie Gheya

October 14, 2017

"Great experience, great deal !!! "

- Mikey

Came here to car dealership like I come to all car dealerships, skeptical... After the first couple minutes I realized this was gonna be different. Anthony Melia and salesman Benny Lopez made my car buying experience an absolute pleasure... This dealership was honest, fair, and totally honest! Got an unbelievable deal on an unbelievable Nissan ! Just wanted to say Thank You to the great staff at Windsor Nissian !

Other Employees : Anthony Melia

September 30, 2017

"Very Positive Experience"

- Janette Frisch

Shopping for a car can be very unnerving, but both Benny and Moe made the experience both fairly painless and pleasant. They answered questions, and avoided the high-pressure sales tactics you often associate with car dealerships. They both also made sure to focus on me, and my needs and concerns and did not try to sell me extras that I neither needed nor wanted. I am also very pleased with the car I am now leasing from them (2017 Nissan Rogue SL AWD). If you are considering a Nissan, check them out. If you're not, then you may want to re-think that, visit Windsor Nissan and ask for Benny Lopez!

Other Employees : Benny Lopez, Moe Hussien

September 13, 2017

"BENNY IS THE BEST!"

- JB

I had been putting off looking for a new car because I absolutely dread going to car dealerships due to past experiences. After spending 2 days at other dealerships, I finally decided to try Windsor Nissan since it is close to my house. Within minutes, Benny was able to get me the exact car I wanted for the price that I wanted to pay for it. After getting completely aggravated at another dealership, I was shocked that I was able to make such a quick and painless purchase from this dealership. Benny was honest, pressure-free, and willing to get me the best price. Ed from Finance completed our paperwork and he, too, was quick and honest. He didn’t try to pressure or trick me into purchasing anything that I didn’t want. Part of my deal was to have something extra installed, so Steve from the Service Department assisted me with that. He was great and everything was done quickly and properly. I love my new Pathfinder and I would definitely recommend Windsor Nissan and especially Benny!

Steven Polotti