Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Gene Duffy, Sales Representative, Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Gene Duffy

Sales Representative

April 11, 2018

"Awesome dealership to work with. "

- mjackson91

I was in a real bind, and my lease was up. I was truly ready to throw in the towel until my mother recommended that I stop by the dealership just to see what they had. I was greeted by Lavern, who led me to Erik. They both worked extremely hard to find me the car that I wanted and at a great price! They addressed all of my concerns and overall just made me feel comfortable with purchasing from them. Not once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of, which is a great feeling because as a female I feel like a lot of dealerships try to get over on women. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anybody who is in the market for a car.

April 09, 2018

"One of the family"

- arfoster

Lavern and Erik are awesome. Laverne and I have been trying to close a deal for awhile now, and I am beyond happy to say that I fell like I'm the "Winner." Winner Ford is the best dealership I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Awesome service department, very courteous staff, vehicles taken and done on time. Thanks for all your help, Vern!

March 27, 2018

"Good experience"

- gjhudson04

I just bought a brand new Ford Escape from Winner Ford, and I am very happy with my purchase! I've heard that Ford vehicles have a good reputation when it comes to safety, which is a top priority for my husband and I, since we're having a baby soon. My sales person was Emilio. He was kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and was not pushy about things I did not want. Since I bought my vehicle later in the evening, they gave me the car without giving a down payment, so I came in the next day to give it to them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Emilio Gonzalez