Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Richard DiLauro, Jr, Sales Representative, Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Richard DiLauro, Jr

Sales Representative

September 17, 2018

"Everything was quick and painless"

- aaglass

was a great experience had no problems got me in and out. salesman was great found the truck we wanted went out of his way to pick it up what more could you want

September 16, 2018

"Very satisfied!"

- Christie

Our dealer, Paul, was very helpful and patient in listening to what we wanted/needed in looking for two cars to lease. He explained all our options and answered all our questions. We were going to seek out other dealers in the area but found no need to once we met with Paul at Winner Ford.

September 15, 2018

"Fantastic buying experience"

- Rick Smith

I had been looking for a month; staring at the computer screen memorizing packages like I was preparing for my GMAT, rattling off specs like I was quoting Sportscenter then I finally found my truck. It had everything I was looking for. I walked into their showroom on a Thursday an hour before close and asked if I could take it for a test drive. They worked with me for 3 weeks on getting the right price for me. I worked with Mark Grelle and Doug Traher, who were great by answering text messages, even on weekends, to keep me abreast of what was going on. They even blocked a transfer to a different location the day before I was to come in a sign just to make sure I got the F-150 I wanted. I cannot say how happy I am about the buying experience from Winner Ford. I would definitely recommend anyone to their location for a Ford purchase. You will not be disappointed.

Mark Grelle