Winner Ford of Cherry Hill

Sales Representative

November 17, 2017

"Best Expierience Ever"

- teacher901

We stopped in at Winner Ford to check out their available Escapes for a lease renewal. I am not a person who likes sitting around car dealers all day playing games. Jonathan Rivera met us at the door and immediately seemed to understand what I wanted in my next car lease. Without being pushy or pressuring us in any way, he gave us several options. We also talked to Lavern Ford, the sales manager, who wanted to know "what it would take" to make the deal. Before I knew it, Jonathan came back with a perfect offer. I can't emphasize how low-key and realistic these people were when dealing with a new customer. They didn't give up until we found the perfect deal for us. We drove our new car home for dinner!

Lavern Ford
Other Employees : Jonathan Rivera

November 15, 2017

"Nov 15,2017"

- Nazia

We had been car shopping for a couple of days and had multiple experiences with different sales reps throughout different brands and dealerships. The sales reps at Winner ford were by the far the most professional and understanding of our needs in a vehicle. Emilio and Gino went above and beyond to make a deal we were happy with. My husband and I felt at ease dealing with them right from the very moment we stepped inside the dealership till the moment we walked out with our brand new car.

Emilio Gonzalez
Gino Polimeni

November 14, 2017

"Very friendly and uncomplicated"

- chris

I bought a 2017 C-MAX and was looking for specific options. I asked Winner Ford for a quote over Fords website first, reconsidered the options and asked for another car quote. Jonathan Rivera was patient and not to pushy. I shopped around and a few other dealerships bombarded me with emails and phone calls even after I told them that I am not interested any more. Jonathan gave me a good price and the car I wanted. The whole transaction was friendly, relaxed and smooth.

Jonathan Rivera