Winter Haven Honda

Joe Wagner

November 10, 2017

"Great Expierence"

- Happy Customer

I came into dealership with my sister & brother in law who were interested in purchasing a new Honda Pilot. I had prior conversation with Jacob Glick who greeted us when we arrived at the dealership. Jacob is great! He does not push you into anything makes you feel comfortable through out the process. He has a great product knowledge. There was never a question asked that he could not explain in detail. A great sales person most professional in his work. Great expierance! Howard Fitzgerald

JACOB GLUCK

November 07, 2017

"I appreciate the welcoming from Armando and George ."

- 👁 da

As I rolled in I was greeted with genuine smiles. Car was serviced above and beyond. I’ve had car for 5 years and never did I see my car so clean, it looked so brand new. Management, because of these young men, I will be a return customer. Management, it is felt throughout that employees love their job.

George & Armando

October 09, 2017

"29 years of buying cars from dealers finally by far the BEST"

- luckylooser70

Talk to Mike Horst for about 2 weeks over phone and emails cause I am a online shopper so before i would come in and even look at the Ford F150 ecoboost truck needed price and payments right. Well he got it were we needed to be and WOW he truly made this sale by far the best experience i ever had. I showed up 15 minutes from closing time we looked at it test drove it and he was truly a real person cause the Truck , the price and payments did not change at all. The fastest and best experience of buying any auto for me in over 29 years of dealing with a dealership or any other auto sales person i dealt with. When i showed up he already knew who I was even though we never met or seen each other. I pulled up got out and he said my name I was really impressed cause i was like 3 hours late and had not told him I be late. So yea through two weeks of talking and dealing its like he knew me with ever seeing me I like that attention to detail.

Mike Horst