Wissler Motors

Kristie Acevedo

September 17, 2018

"Efficient. "

- katielinebarger104 Verified Customer

Wissler's was efficient and got the job done at a reasonable rate! Great people to work with! I would highly recommend them! They provide great service!

September 13, 2018

"Very Good Experience "

- pgrissinger Verified Customer

I was very satisfied with the service I received from Wissler Motors this year and I would recommend them to my friends. This has a been a big step for me since I have not been there for 20 years when I was told by the saleswoman that Wissler did not finance the Military. I then told her I would not be back and I went somewhere else and bought a car for my son.

Josh Sabulsky

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Colleen

From the moment I called the dealership in search of my perfect vehicle, Tyler was attentive and great to work with. He explained things so they were easy to understand and continuously kept me informed of what was going on.

Tyler Ashley