World Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Rudolph "Rudy" Degaetano, Service Advisor, World Subaru

Service BDC Manager

September 02, 2018

"Great customer experience"

- TCbuzz

My review is specific to the service department. I have been getting my Subaru's serviced here for over 10 years and generally have no complaints. I have never experienced any functionality issues with my car after getting worked on and I have had some major work done on my cars over the years. Nancy and Lou are awesome and have both been there a while. They are very knowledgeable, personable, reasonable, and fair. All in all, no major complaints and will continue to get my car serviced here.

Nancy Miller

August 30, 2018

"Service dept"

- Johnb848

I brought my 2017 Outback in for an oil change. The express service feature was excellent. It's the shortest waiting time I ever experienced. The staff I dealt with were a pleasure and made me feel very confident that their work would be excellent I've never had a bad experience whenever I had to bring in my car for service. They make you feel like family that you're coming in to visit.

Sam Spencer
Other Employees : Alyssa M. Keating

May 18, 2018

"Service rip off"

- Subaru

I went in to have a tire replaced. I left with a $500 bill. The tires are insured and I was not charged. While inspecting my vehicle it appeared that the brakes were low. I was approached about new brakes and fuel injection service. I was quoted at $349 for the brakes, I assumed all 4 since nothing was mentioned about REAR BRAKES ONLY! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION the fuel injection service was performed for $130. I never agreed to this!! I was given a $25 discount because the labor was calculated incorrectly. $25 and a free oil change. At this point, I would never bring my car back for any type of service, please don't tell me you are giving me a $69 coupon for future service! Easy, Honest, Guaranteed, Convenient. No, no, like I will ever find out, and no! I AM NEARLY $500 in the hole for nothing. Bad news travels faster than good, and it starts here. Honest I don't think so! ***After the service manager Lou saw this review he contacted me right away. He refunded the cost of the service I did not request and offered to replace the front brakes free of charge to make up for the misunderstanding. He was polite and professional on the phone and followed up right away on my issue. Thank you Lou!

Nina Bisozio