Young Subaru

Quin Follett, Sales, Young Subaru

Quin Follett

4.4

August 27, 2018

"Finally! People who respond and know what they're doing!"

- JCKSNMT

The local Subaru dealership could not provide the car we wanted, a 2018 Forester, so we had to reach out to other dealers. Young was one of the businesses that contacted us after our Edmunds query. Amy Jo and Amy came back with very competitive offers immediately and followed up continuously. We decided to of elsewhere mostly based on geography but would have had no problem dealing with these people and the company they represent. Bill Jackson

Amy Jo Edlefsen
Amy Phippen

August 12, 2018

"Second Time "

- PhillyPhilly

This was my second time for purchasing my new Subaru with Young. It was the best experience ever! My salesman Chris went above and beyond and really listened to what I wanted in my next vehicle. The finance manger Bradlee was excellent in getting the job done. I love my new Impreza and Young Subaru!

Chris, Bradlee

July 27, 2018

"Best Experience Ever"

- CodyBeatty13

I went into to look for a new vehicle. I was instantly met by a young man named Taylor who offered to help me. He was nice and even helped me work through my budget to find out what I could buy. I didn't drive away with the vehicle but I plan to go back. When I do I know who I'll be speaking with. The dealership was very clean also which if nice to see and organized. Very nice place to buy a car.

Taylor Austin