Young Subaru

Austin Glauser, Sales Floor Manager, Young Subaru

Austin Glauser

Sales Floor Manager

December 08, 2018

"Best experience I have ever had... "

- Cydneyjoe

Tanner Yost is the best dealer me or my husband have ever worked with. We had a unique situation and he did whatever he could to get us into my DREAM car with the most ease. I never felt judged or uncomfortable. It felts like I was talking to a friend the whole time. Would absolutely recommend him for anyone whith a unique financial situation wanting or needing a new car.

November 25, 2018

"Landon Puffer is the best salesman at Young Subaru"

- slangham

I have had the best experience ever from the beginning to the end. Landon Puffer was so nice, informative and just a friendly person who won my confidence and trust when making my decision in buying my Forester. I felt like I was talking to a family member about a car and not a salesperson in it for their own benefit. The entire staff was very helpful and welcomed me, my son-in-law and daughter and their service dog Levi.

Other Employees : Landon Puffer, Cameron

November 19, 2018

"Love our new Kia Sedona!"

- KiaForTheWin

I am SO happy with our new van!! When we went into the dealership, my husband and I had the opportunity to work with Landon. He was FANTASTIC!! He helped us research some vehicles, including some I had never considered (namely Kia). I'm so glad he took the time to listen to our wants and needs so he could get us into a car that we love! Thank you for opening my eyes to new options and for getting my growing family into the perfect car at a great price!!

Landon