Young Subaru

Service Manager

October 13, 2017

"A lot of fun!"

- IsaiahMM

Austin Glauser was awesome. Very informative and professional. Never once felt pressured. 10/10 would buy again. Clean facility and the service staff was helpful.

October 13, 2017

"Great experience! Everyone is so nice and so helpful."

- CarlieN

I liked this dealership because I felt like they were not pushing in making a sale, but instead they were helpful in helping me find the car that I wanted and the one that was right for me. They knew I had a budget and so they stuck to that and didn't try to upsale me on anything I didn't need or want. I appreciated their respect on making sure to stick to my budget.

October 09, 2017

"friendly, efficient, service dept. beyond compare"

- Cheryl Kidd

Bronson Frye (service dept)-friendly, efficient, let me know right away the wait was long and asked me if I would like to leave the car and pick it up, asked me if I wanted a car wash and vacuum. let me know the particulars of my service without me asking. Nathan Walker (Service Dept)-friendly, personal-speaks to you on a first name basis. I asked him who does the detailing of the cars, because I was told it was him. and I handed him a tip, he said it wasnt him and he lead me to the correct person and I was able to thank him personally. I asked Nathan about some deep scratches I had on my car and where I could get them fixed, he buffed them himself. he told me I had 1000.00 of damage coverage which I did not know and he showed me which products to use on my car to preserve it. Eddie-Detailer went beyond a wash and vacuum. it looked brand new.WOW, what a service crew and what an amazing experience. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Nathan Kester