Young Subaru

Quin Follett, Sales, Young Subaru

Quin Follett

4.4

November 08, 2018

"Happy with our new Impreza"

- HappyImpreza

I was searching for a new commuter car and worked with Landon. He was very helpful and very respectful. He never tried to push me into a vehicle or a price range that I was uncomfortable with. He spent quite a bit of time with me to make sure that I was happy and that we were able to find the vehicle that I wanted. If you are looking for a car ask for Landon. He is one of the best employees that I dealt with at Young Subaru.

Landon

November 07, 2018

"Tanner Yost is the best!"

- Drcloudy

Tanner got me and my girlfriend really nice deals on some really nice, reliable cars. Working with him was quick and easy, and he was super helpful. He even have me a quick lesson on how to drive manual since that's what I personally bought. I love my car and my girlfriend loves hers! Thanks so much Tanner!

Tanner Yost
Other Employees : Erin, who was new to financing, and Bradlee Simmons were both wonderful.

September 29, 2018

"Bogus 2 year service plan"

- Gina

I was so excited to hear I got TWO YEARS if services free with my car purchase . I have only had my car for 15 months and I was just informed it only comes with 3 oil changes. WHAT? That's not what I was told . I do not know very many cars that should only have their oil changed 3 times in 2 years. Very disappointed. Young's have lost my business for the service department and from me EVER purchasing a car again. Promote it for what it is, not for what it's not .

Do not remember or care