Young Subaru

Kelly Taylor, Sales, Young Subaru

Kelly Taylor

"2017 dodge"

- Badboytoys

They were able to pull me out of a bad loan and on top of it all upgrade my vehicle so I am very pleased with the work they put forth to help me

"Christopher merklin rev"

- Christopher Merklin

Simple quick and worked well with my budget 10/10 service was great my sales rep was incredibly helpful. And the car I bought is just what I was looking for.

"Easy, fun, knowledgeable"

- Roscory

I was looking to trade in a leased vehicle and came to Young Subaru hoping to find a car for my family of 4. They had great incentives for trading in our leased vehicle and we ended up driving home with a 2017 Subaru Legacy. It has been so much fun to drive and my wife and I love knowing that our family will be safe in any weather.

Kelly Taylor