iAUTOHAUS

Andrew Douglas

Jeremy Dunaev, Sales/Finance Manager, iAUTOHAUS

Sales/Finance Manager

December 05, 2017

"Best Car-buying experience period. "

- BTC MOM

For the past 15 years I have not owned a vehicle or purchased one (been leasing) and the whole car shopping experience in general was very intimidating. After sorting though so many options on vehicles and dealerships I was able to narrow it down to my top three choices. First I would like to say that iAutoHaus was by far the cleanest and well organized dealership. I could tell right away that all the vehicles in their inventory are handpicked and in showroom quality. Purpose for my first visit was to test drive one of the vehicles in my top three. I was helped by Jeremy on my first visit and by Wesley the second visit. The environment was no pressure and everything was very well explained to me during my test drive on vehicle features and the purchasing process. The purchasing process was very quick and 30 min later (paid cash) I was driving out the door with my car. My title and plates arrived the following week. We will be in the market soon to purchase another vehicle and iAutoHause will be the first stop for us. Thank you to you and your team for making this experience so pleasant and I look forward visiting your dealer in future.

Wesley Pawlowski

December 05, 2017

"Two thumbs way up!"

- JB

I highly recommend iAUTOHAUS if you are in the market for a nice pre-owned vehicle. Jeremy, Joann and the rest of the staff made our family feel right at home. They are friendly and genuine, fair and honest. You are treated with respect with absolutely no pressure to buy. We were so impressed that my wife and I ended up buying 2 BMWs (Elsa and Gus). Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience, we are proud to be part of the iAUTOHAUS family!

Joann Pawlowski
Other Employees : Tam Huynh

November 20, 2017

"Impressive sales and service"

- JP

Purchased a 2014 mercedes ML350. No pressure, professional, knowledgeable. Very happy with the process. During the final inspection before delivery, they found a leak on the rim of the tire.and they promptly replaced it. Thank you, iAutocar, for a wonderful buying experience.

Used 2011 Jaguar XJ, $23690