"Lease exchange "
I have a 2 1/2 year Audi that was leased. This has been the best car I have ever had. My husband and I were thinking about keeping it at the end of our lease. Dereck made it so easy to get a new car lease. we ended up driving out with a brand new car. Very happy customers.
"Derek did a great job. "
Derek did a fantastic job and put me into the lease that I wanted. This is my sixth Audi and I would not go anywhere else.
"Picture speaks for itself"
It is amazing the dealership even wants to post this picture as it proof of their own flaws. I got this email from them to write a review so here it goes! They asked for it so they shall receive.
Being clients from NY, we traveled to NY for a new A4. Upon arrival, post-signing papers, we were delivered the pictured car with a dent in the hood (see for yourself; this is a pic from the dealership not us!). Here is a list of my experiences, which you should be aware of before thinking of coming to Jack Daniels:
1) My sales person was in contact with me every hour before buying the vehicle. He was great during the sales aspect of things. BUT... after he made the sale, I would hear from him every couple of days with vague and poor answers.
2) I was told the car has some features on it and when digging deeper myself, they were not on the car (Audi logo door lights, google maps started to work for a few days and stopped because they didn't activate my MMI subscription).
2) They wanted me to drive back to the dealer to get the hood fixed. After numerous emails, they finally came to pick up the car (leaving me no loaner).
3) They returned the car with no gas and ran the vehicle through a poor carwash. (Shouldn't they have the dignity to deliver the car how I should've received it in the first place? Plus now I have more unnecessary mileage on the car & this is a lease)
4) I am a little frightful if the car was even inspected appropriately because I found a checklist in the glove compartment which showed that the car was inspected for any dents or exterior issues, yet there was a huge apparent dent in the hood. What else could be wrong that isn't so apparent yet they claimed they checked for...
5) With over 2 weeks of having the car, the temp plates are expired and we have to track down the dealership to find the status of the plate/registration transfer. I am about to be without a car and no word about the status of the registration.
6) We have left messages and emails to the GM, yet no word.
I thought this was going to be a smooth transition, but I guess not. The dealership finds no fault in their doing as they haven't even offered a form of compensation or a simple sorry for the inconvenience. I guess this is something that commonly happens?