"Great experience! "
I found the truck online, drove an hour to get to the dealership, and met with salesman Albert. He spent a considerable amount of time assisting me and answered all my questions. He and the management team were very knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them! I’m very happy with my purchase.
After an unfortunate accident we were at a local dealership that treated us just awful it was a nightmare. I looked on Car Guru and saw this amazing beautiful truck and immediately walked out of the other dealership and called Rob answered the phone and I told him to pull this truck that we would be there in 5 minutes when we got there unlike the other dealership we were welcomed with open arms and offered refreshments and snacks to my kiddos who were starving at that point because the other dealership didn’t have anything to eat or drink for my kids. Ron then introduced us to Marcus Hicks who I immediately felt an instant friendship with he then took us in a test drive and we realized we found the one this truck like their vehicles they have on their lot was outstanding and checked all of our boxes and more. Marcus and my family just went on a lovely test drive just casually chatting like we have known each other for years and we knew we wanted to but it. Once back to the store the process was quick and painless they didn’t try to sell us stuff we didn’t need and just let us tell them what we wanted more than once by their staff they told us “here we are family, welcome to the family”. The financial process was also very quick and painless. This dealership is more than a dealership it’s a place for family where prayers are answered.
"Awesome service and quality"
We had a very wonderful experience. Everyone was extremely kind, helpful & respectful. My husband was treated especially kind, for him being a disabled veteran it is very hard on him to be in stressful situations. We have already referred other family & friends.
"Professionalism above and beyond. "
Marcus first and foremost was professional looking and also knowledgeable not just about the vehicle but most importantly he has a sound knowledge on the utilization of customers service. 80% of business is personalbility and he has mastered that the other 20% is knowledge base. He was patient and accommodative I’ve definitely found my home for my next vehicle.
I want to thank everyone at Southfork Chrysler Dodge, Jeep, Ram Dealership with all of their professionalism and help with picking out my new truck. Special thanks to Johnny Aldridge, Robert Parker Jr., and the financing department for making this a very easy and painless expierence. I will be sure to send future friends to your dealership when enquiring about purchasing a new or used vehicle. Southfork you have an amazing staff working for you and should be proud of their hard work. Thank you again, Very pleased, Jesse M. Henson
"Very nice experience "
Bobby was a go getter salesman’s and the price was good we drove 90 miles to get this truck and it drives great. Thank Bobby
"First vehicle "
We went in to just look for our daughter a car and ended up buying one. They are very easy to work with. There were a few things I wanted done to the Jeep before we purchased it and they were more the willing to do them.
Other Employees Tagged:
, One of the managers, not sure which one had to give approval for a request I was making. He was good to work with as well. It took a little negotiating to get it hit he did the right thing in the end and honored my request.
"Excellent customer service "
The staff worked very hard to get exactly what I wanted. They did not have the car available at their location. The car was found, bought and delivered the next day!
- Former Carguy
Car buying is never fun but at Southfork Dodge it comes easy and wholesome. They listened to your needs and work hard to make it easy to drive home the vehicle you want. No pressure selling! They are professional and trustworthy in dealing with customers. Being a car sales person for 11 years Southfork Dodge is excellent to visit. Prove me wrong. See them for your car needs.
My mom was in need of a vehicle and we saw Southfork Dodge and was instantaneously greeted my Bobby Parker!! Definetly will refer him to the entire family!! He facilitated the entire process of purchasing a vehicle.