A-1 Toyota

Angel Ramos

March 29, 2017

"Pretty seamless"

- Sally Hill

Second time buying (after 10 years and 10 years of service) and it went just great. Enjoyed working with everyone there. Not a surprise but they made it very easy to make the change.

March 28, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- LaWanza Holder

Thank you A-1 Toyota and Quincy for making my car buying experience a seamless process!! This was my 3rd time purchasing a vehicle and honestly I was a bit anxious going into the dealership. Luckily, my husband recognized A-1 as a reputable company and the rest is history. Our salesperson, Quincy was very professional, knowledgeable and sincere. He made my experience painless! Angel is another person to mention and thank! He explained everything in detail and actually showed us how the numbers were calculated. Transparency goes a very long way in my book! I will recommend A-1 Toyota to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car just because of their customer service. A-1 has just earned 2 more loyal customers...See you in 3 years for my next car!

March 28, 2017

"They made it easy to buy a car"

- Ryk

David Bryce went above and beyond during the time I was looking for a certified used Rav4, from when I met him to when I walked out the door with the keys. A good honest salesman, he didn't do the hard sell thing that you come across sometimes. On the finance side, Angel Ramos made everything clear and was able to field any questions I had with ease. He's well versed in the financial side of things. Thanks A-1, top notch.

2017 Toyota Tacoma