A-1 Toyota

David Bryce

May 22, 2017

"Breath of Fresh Air "

- Jessica Massari

Amazing service. Gary and Amanda both went above and beyond. I walked in wanting to trade in my car for a car that wasn't even on the lot! They found me the car I wanted and I didn't once have that pressured feeling. They have a customer first mentality... looking for long term, returning customers, not just your typical 'buy and fly'! I look forward to working with Gary and Amanda in the future, and plan to send them as many referrals as I can. Also, Carlos helped me understand and compare different options from a Finance perspective. I appreciated his time walking me through the paperwork in an easy to understand format. Thank you all! I am really excited for my "new" used vehicle!

Amanda Botto
Gary Dos Reis

May 21, 2017

"Leasing a new car"

- Lindalou

Sunny has helped me before in picking out a car and I wouldn't have anyone else!!!!!!! He is courteous, pleasant, he listens, and he will move heaven and earth , to get you what you are looking for.! He is a HUGE asset to A 1 Toyota!

Sunny Dhawan
Angel Ramos

May 19, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Jfedz

I have been a customer of A1 Toyota since 2008 and I have been very pleased working with their Sales Team. Specifically Quincy and Carlos they have proven to be very helpful and have made me feel at home wether it comes to Buying a new vehicle or when servicing my vehicle. I never need to worry I feel very relaxed in knowing that I am in good hands with the A1 team.

Quincy Smith