A-1 Toyota

Danielle Taylor

January 18, 2017

"Prius purchase"

- Arty

I had a wonderful experience when I recently purchased a Prius Prime. The agent, Danielle Tayler, was fantastic. She was able to straightforwardly answer all questions and was very accommodating. The process was smooth and aboveboard .. When I brought my trade in to Toyota I forgot to remove my Easypass. Not only did Danielle have the good sense to remove it & hold it for me but she also retrieved my CDs which I had also forgotten.

January 18, 2017

"New cars"

- Neagle1060

My wife and I have been customers of A-1 for many, many years. We have been leasing cars most recently but earlier we did also purchase cars from A-1. We have been purchasing and leasing cars from A-1 because they respect the customer and only want to do the best they can to make that customer happy. The people we deal with such as Emerson and John know what they are doing and they provide answers to all questions we ask. The service and support that A-1 provides is the best that I have ever received even when I include earlier car companies I have purchased cars from prior to A-1. A-1 is always available for follow up questions and again the service is great. I will continue to recommend A-1 to all relatives and friends because of the value received in our new cars and for the great service and support. Norman Eagle

January 14, 2017

"Excellent customer services "

- Smiling 222

From the moment we walked in the door until the time we drove off with our new purchase, we received amazing service. The employees took time to get to know our needs, budget, and answered any & all questions. We felt no pressure to purchase and were given time to consider all our options. Thank you Emerson, Angel, Mustafa, and Chelsy!

2017 Toyota Rav4