A-1 Toyota

Carlos Orozco

Gary Dos Reis, Sales Manager, A-1 Toyota

Gary Dos Reis

December 03, 2016

"Our experience with buying our second car from A-1 Toyota "

- Barb A

Kevin was the sales person who waited on my husband and myself and I must say I came in to pick up my car that was there for a recall reason, and left with a brand new Rav 4, Kevin is very knowledgeable, personable, down to earth straight shooter that gave us all the information we needed to purchase this car, after a short test ride I knew I was buying this car and Kevin made it happen, we came back the next day and he answered and showed us any questions we had and set up my 2 phones, Pandora and gps, Thank-you very much Kevin for time you spent with us and your patience, and I certainly would come back and see Kevin when I purchase my next vehicle

December 03, 2016

"Pleasant Car Shopping Experience "

- KriszBob

Every car we were interested in was shown to us by Kevin who patiently took the time to explain all details about them.and could test drive them as well. We were given multiple financial options by Gary for a new lease and could choose the best one that fit our needs. We brought home the car the same day which made us very happy. We look forward to work with them again in the future.

December 01, 2016

"Excellent buying experience "

- MercFan

Kevin was very professional and not at all pushy. He is a very good listener. He let me drive to my house to show the car to the spouse. He worked hard to get us the 2017 Tacoma truck with the package and color we wanted. Overall buying the truck with Kevin's help was a very easy, pleasant experience.

2017 Toyota Tacoma