A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• free snacks
drs2
2/16/2015

"Not an Ethical Dealer. Be forwarned..."

Do not be fooled by low prices. They are very shady, rude, unorganized and make money on the number of cars they sell regardless of who they hurt. Not an Ethical dealer. Read all the reviews on this dealer and they speak for themselfs...

kurt

Ania
2/16/2015

"Great dealership!"

Two months ago I purchased car Mazda from that dealership for much less than anywhere else. The stuff there was courteous, professional and able to deliver the car I selected the same day. While driving home I heard a noise that concerned me. I called them a few days later. The stuff took their time to diagnosis the problem and corrected it. They really do stand behind their cars.

Dan

POLORL49
2/09/2015

"PLEASE READ!! BEWARE!!"

I had looking thru their inventory on their website since a couple of years ago and every time I need a vehicle, their prices always are the bait for anyone in need. I had been reading the reviews every since on a different websites and all coincide on the negative. This past last weekend I was looking for a car for my wife, I had something else to do in CT (Im from Long Island, NY) so I decide to see and experience on my own flesh what everybody is negatively talking. I was aware of the bad reputation of this place but I just want so see what's really happening there. As soon as I get there I notice that there were no place to park, the place is so packed and full of innocent and ignorant people (about this place), I had a vision, I saw hundreds if not thousands of people walking into Hades... When I stepped in, a guy in the entrance aproached to me and told me to walk to the back of the office were there have snacks and beverages so I could wait till a salesperson can help me. I tought "this is not bad", after 45 minutes a lady finally talk to me and told me that she will help me in about 5 more minutes, after another 20 minutes she came and say that she will help us, she seat us at her desk and then she leave us again because she was busy with some client papers, she came back after a while, we told her what car we were interested in and she replied "I don't know if that car is still available but let me see.." I knew the modus operandi of this people, so immediately I knew that this was going towards a different direction. She told us to see thru their inventory and choose another vehicle. I told my wife "get out of here before is too late" that place stinks, we told the lady Miriam Rodrigez that we were not longer interested in another vehicle and that we maybe come another time... (Never in this life) as soon as we walk away I felt a tremendous relief of satisfaction for not getting involved with this crooks!! I STRONGLY RECOMEND TO EVERYBODY: READ THE REVIEWS ON THIS PLACE AND DO NOT MAKE AN UNFORGETABLE MISTAKE!! Soon after, we decide with my wife to go to a serious, honest and reputable car dealer instead, so we went to a Ford dealer in NJ, after only a couple of hours we came out with a brand new car (same day), here they treat us with respect and dignity, so why let that other people of Better Way treat us like animals? I understand that not everyone is capable of afford a brand new car and that's why some of us look for a cheap nice car, let me tell you something, there is plenty of other small used cars where surely they will treat you better and with respect and honesty. STAY AWAY FRO BETTER WAY AUTOS!! They DO NOT care about you or your money.

Miriam Rodriguez

TaylorDaniels
2/07/2015

"Chevy Aveo 09"

I've heard a few not so good reviews about this place but I have so far not had a problem. Since they are a used car dealership I suggest you fully examine the engine and over all condition of the car as you should with every used car. Low miles, clean title and a car In good shape is the key to the purchase of any used vehicle. But over all, great customer service (from Steve Mugura) and great mechanic service from the garage.

Steve Magura

mysteryserj13
12/09/2014

"DON'T DO IT!"

Don't let the cheap prices fool you! I went to look at three cars and they were only able to find one of the three so i bought and 07 civic for 7 grand. After 9 days they called me and said it was ready. 9 DAYS! Did the 45 minute drive down there again to get the car. After waiting fro 45 minutes my sales guy Eric said "don't be mad at me but the paperwork isn't in for that car yet". He could of told me that before i came down. Then after much phone tag and calling managers I ended up getting my money back on the 19th DAY! They still didn't have the proper paperwork for the car. They gave me my money back because they knew they were in the wrong! DON'T GO THERE. Went to Torrington Subaru afterwards and had a great experience got my car in a day. ABW Auto is terrible!

Eric

mbb04002
11/21/2014

"STAY AWAY"

Please do not ignore the warnings all over the internet as I did. I have thousands of dollars in repairs for a vehicle I have owned less than 2 months. Their service and vehicle quality are horrendous. I urge you to save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else. I am following up with BBB and the state Attorney General and I urge anyone else with poor experiences to do the same. It is the least we can do for our fellow state residents before they are scammed as well.

Eli (Fake Name)

jason.almeida1
10/27/2014

"Bad experiences all around"

Do not ignore the terrible ratings of this dealership. Their business practices and staff have a long way to go. It's an institution of dysfunctional business practices.

mike

Chose to Prosper
9/05/2014

"I WOULD NOT BUY CAR FR OM HERE AGAIN"

Kyle is a horrible sales person, he lied and told me I could pick up the car tomorrow. He called me when I was half way up on Sat. only to find out that the car would not be ready 'til NEXT WEEK. Picked up the car next week. As we were riding home the radio would not work only to find out THE CAR SPEAKERS WERE ALL RIPPED OUT. When I called they said there is NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT. SO THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL WHO READ THERE IS MUCH MORE BUT THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT DO NOT, DO NOT BUY A BIKE FROM A BETTER WAY...PLSE DO UR SELF A FAVOR AND WALK ON BY.

KYLE, KAM AND NICOLE, WHICH THEY FIRED THE DAY I WAS THERE.

breana.williams12
8/13/2014

"NEVER BUY FROM HERE"

My dad and I walked into this dealership on a Saturday afternoon. We wanted to look at cars for my first car. I had looked at their website and saw they had nice priced vehicles, and so I decided to visit. We asked to look at some cars. The salesperson was very frank and told us that if we weren't going to buy a car today, he wouldn't even consider showing us any vehicles. Also the inside room was crazy, there was so many people, it was not orderly whatsoever. It was kind of "ghetto". I would never buy from them. They buy junked cars at auctions, fix them up to pass the emissions and everything, and sell them to their customers, only to have their cars break down. Never buy from them. Don't let their prices fool you!

Some random rude guy.

wayne.balfour.94
7/15/2014

"A WORSE WAY AUTOS"

The best thing about the dealership is the price. Everything else is terrible. For your sake stay clear unless you plan for headaches. And heartaches

Mike