A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Johnny Monell

Miriam Rodriguez, Sales Associate, A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Miriam Rodriguez

January 13, 2017

"I got a home in a better way!"

- Thatnikkatito

They are a good dealership, but they did add diffrent fees that was not asked at the beginning before the finance. I did like the things they did add (which was optional I.e. Warranty and lifetime oil change.) But in my opinion they should have said the prices of all additions when down payment was made. But overall they got me in the car I wanted. And stood in my price range.

January 05, 2017

"Very good experience"

- Timb

Chris is a great sales person. He was honest and upfront. Every thing went smoothly. I will be recommending this dealership to anyone. Great experience

January 04, 2017

"Got a great deal, and Chris was a pleasure"

- Happy Customer

Chris Foody make the experience seamless and was very helpful. I got a great deal on the car. Significantly more affordable than what I was finding elsewhere, and Chris was straight-forward and honest. He also put new tires on the vehicle, which was awesome, and he drove it to another mechanic for me to get another opinion on the car. I'd recommend Chris and the dealership without hesitation. Thank you, Chris.

Used 2015 Ford Taurus, $10995