A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
jayvioletortiz
5/28/2016

"Love ABW "

Third car purchased, great customer service. Best prices and large selection to select from. I always make the 45 minute drive from Hartford. Although local dealers are near bye. The exceptional service I received from ABW teammates are worth the drive for the extra mile customer satisfaction. I must say I can be a bit difficult. Johnny my sales guy, John my finance guy, Sharon who gets the process done, absolutely wonderful team. Harold in 90 degree heat keep bringing me different vehicles to test drive. Even went as far to park both cars side by side so I could choose. Mike and a few others came over to chat and entertain me. Wonderful crew and threw the years they have become an extended family. I would definitely recommend this dealer if you want reliable more bang for your buck quality!

Kelly
5/28/2016

"Great dealership"

I gave 5 stars because a better way found the car that best fit my needs at the best price possible. The workers were super friendly and outgoing.

Joe

Ruth
5/27/2016

"Best Salesman - Eli"

Eli was professional & knowledgeable. Treated us with respect & honestly. Eli is an exceptional salesman. Eli makes you feel welcomed! Will refer family & friends to Eli

Eli

Busybee
5/27/2016

"Great experience, good car, good price, easy to work with"

Great experience, good car, good price, easy to work with. James was friendly and very helpful. Overall excellent experience. We would buy another car there again!

briannaaa3
5/25/2016

"A Great Experience!"

The staff at A Better Way Wholesale Autos made buying my first car an easy and enjoyable experience! I am so happy with my car and how helpful everyone was in the process. I definitely recommend buying your next car at their dealership!!

Antonio

KGBronx
5/25/2016

"A great experience!"

This was the most hasslefree experience in car buying. My salesperson, Miguel Luevano was extremely attentive. He listened to to my specification of what I wanted in a used car and found me the perfect sports utility suv/wagan, with great milage and at a good price. I am assuming that all the sales personnel are very good at what they do, but I recommend Miguel. He is courteous and honest. Thank you Miguel.

PhoebeAnnH
5/24/2016

"Very pleased with excellent customer service experience "

Kile and the rest of the dealership team at A Better Way made my first car buying experience comfortable and easy. The friendly and helpful staff got me into my new car hassle free! I would highly suggest visiting their dealership to anyone in the market for a quality used car!

jackiedubois1
5/23/2016

"excellent car with excellent service!!!"

i have rated chris specifically at a better way wholesale beacuse he took the time to go through every car i "thought i might want". chris was super professional and very patient with me even after buying my car while waiting on my insurance company.he also printed out not one but two different car fax reports for me. i cant thank him enough!!!! he also went out of his way to tell me of a company where i could get a spare key made for cheap. he went above and beyond for me, besides selling me a great car. my mother bought one here maybe 5 months ago, i bought one about 3, and now im sending my father here to get another! would definitely recommend a better way wholesale!!

kitchenbrat
5/19/2016

"Good Selection And Staff But A Little Chaotic"

If I was looking for another used car, I would go again. I was a little surprised about the fact that cars are not keep where you can see them, but are brought to you from a lot located at a different location, so you have to look on line to see what is available.

James Palmer

bettyoslander
5/18/2016

"GREAT USED CAR DEALERSHIP!! "

This is a great place to buy a used car!! Friendly staff that are willing to help you!! I will definitely go back when looking for another car... I will refer friends and relatives!!

James Palmer