A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
Tapmaster1002
7/27/2015

"Great service"

Awesome staff who works hard to get you in your desired payment price range. They are very nice and have no hidden fees and are very up front with everything. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend this place.

Eric

c92olivencia
7/25/2015

"GREAT CAR,GREAT PRICE,GREAT PEOPLE"

I visit the dealer to see a cars. I went as a walk in and left the SAME DAY with my car!! very exciting! only gave my down payment, few paper work. it was a little on a wait but worth it. People were friendly that made me felt like a guest not a customer. Everyone works like a team to get you the best interests, best banks, cars even with the application ! I can say I am going back in few months to get my other car and recommended to anyone! You are honest they will go the extra mile to help you!

Hans and john

vmbosc1
7/25/2015

"Rate the dealer"

Great car priced right. Service was very good. Mary Frawley went the extra mile to help me. John Albano helped me with financing and registration. Everything was explained to me in detail. I will certainly remember them the next time and will highly recomend them to friends and family...

Mary Frawley, John Albano

melafh
7/24/2015

"Great car, great service, great price."

I visited this dealership back in July 1st and had a great experience. James P. was very accommodating, knowledgeable and personable. He made great recommendations and I truly felt he was looking out for my best interest instead of just wanting to sell me a car. They have a huge selection and their prices are the best I could find. They also sold me an extended warranty which makes me feel even better about my purchase. Would totally recommend them.

James Palmer

DJ Bill Bass
7/24/2015

"Great prices and Amy went the extra mile. "

After searching for a few weeks for the truck I wanted I finally came across it online at A Better Way. After calling to confirm it was still available I went down to see it later that afternoon at which time I met Amy. She showed me the truck and confirmed that it was what I wanted, I put a deposit down and within a couple days I was picking up my new/used truck. She was pleasant to work with and I would recommend anyone going there so ask for her by name. The dealer is not your typical car dealer, its really a wholesale dealer. It's a fast paced scene when you walk in and might look like a little chaos due to the sheer volume of car sales, but rest assured you are getting the best possible price on a used car, (short of stealing one). They have a no haggle super low price format and the reason there is no haggling is because the vehicles are already priced about 20-25% lower than what you would find at other used car dealers and often much below book value. So I give this dealer a lot of credit for taking a different approach to car sales...instead of trying to milk every last dollar of profit out of a sale... their idea is to move a high number of car sales. All the cars are fully inspected to ensure safety so you need not worry about that, but other little things that may need attention are left up to the purchaser. For example... if a cigarette lighter doesnt work... theyre not going to put a ton of effort into fixing that... but remember youre paying 20% less than book value... so go buy the fuse or the part yourself and fix it. If the carpet has a stain.. theyre not going to shampoo it for you.... get the car detailed yourself once you own it. As long as you know what to expect you will be 100% satisfied with Amy & A Better Way. It's perfect for someone like me who enjoys putting a little elbow grease into my vehicle to get it the way I want it. I probably saved $4000-$5000k compared to retail price so even if I have to put a few hundred bucks and a few weekends of labor into it to make it perfect I'm still way ahead. Also I want to note that the sales lot is only a small portion of the entire operation... they could never fit their entire inventory on that lot... so the car you want is probably down the street at one of their storage lots. Once you arrive they will send someone to go get it and bring it to the sales lot so you can inspect it. It only takes 15 minutes or so. They probably wont bring it ahead of you actually arriving because based on my observation they probably get 1000 phone calls a day from people interested in cars... and it would be logistically impossible to retrieve every vehicle based off a phone call. If youre a serious buyer and show up to see the car... they will happily get it and bring it to you. Remember... high volume, low price dealer here so they are simply doing things the best way possible to help keep the cost to the consumer down. Financing was a breeze too and they will work to get you the lowest interest rate and the lowest monthly payment.

Amy Castiello

robinsonacv2
7/23/2015

"good price and service"

they have the best prices and a lot of cars to choose, their service is excellent, they are very friendly and have snack there so you can wait for your car eating...

james palmer

RosaDJ
7/22/2015

"Outstanding!!!`"

You guys helped me so much, getting a new car, fixing everything with finances. I guarantee I would go back anytime over and over again.

Pdools2013

"Awesomeness "

I didn't think me being a single mother with no help would I imag that I would be driving a very nice car. Junior helped and assured me that I would be leaving with the car I wanted and I definitely did.

A Mathews
7/21/2015

"First car buying experience"

This was my first car buying experience. I was pre approved for a loan, now I just had to find a car. I really did a ton of research so I could get the most reliable, safe and practical car for my budget. I ended up coming across A Better Way and I found a ton of cars I was interested in and figured I'd make the trip despite the 2 hours. I ended up with Dan and I think he could tell I really didn't know what I was doing. Instead of taking advantage of that, he took me under his wing to make sure I got the best car for my needs. He even helped keep me updated on my cars status while he was on his day off. I would give him 5 stars any day! The only trouble I had was with the financial advisor upstairs. Other than that I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. And I hope everyone ends up getting a Dan.

ANTMOE
7/21/2015

"....direct answers to questions....relaxed atmosphere....."

.....though it was very busy, there was a coordination to all the movement and my sales person ( Miriam ) tone of voice to my questions was very pleasant.....the car that i wanted was not available but she was helpful in letting me know that i could check WWW.ABWAUTOS.COM to keep track of incoming cars.....the next day i saw the car i wanted.....three days later i'm a car owner.....Thank You Miriam.....

Reviews of Miriam Rodriguez