A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Bilingual Sales Associate

September 25, 2017

"Great price "

- Libueno

I was looking for a used car and I went to A better way auto sales and got my car with Eli. He was really nice and patient, answering all questions I have. I got the car at the same day. The prices are really good, better than some car dealers

Eli

September 22, 2017

"Best Dealership ever experienced"

- KJM

Saw vehicles on car gurus, called to see vehicles & make sure they were still available & talked to Johnny who was very helpful & confirmed vehicles were still available. My wife & I drove from Sturbridge, Ma to Naugatuck, Ct ! hour or so down I84. Very easy to get to. Johnny was there expecting us & had vehicle out for us to test drive. My wife drove the vehicles, a 2015Jeep Patriot & a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. We liked both but couldn't make up our minds on which one to buy. After thinking about it with absolutely no pressure we decided to buy both vehicles. Johnny was very efficient getting one vehicle ready so we could take home that day & the other needed some small work which we picked up a few days later. Both vehicles were great deals & in great shape. We are very satisfied with this dealership as everything went smoothly & people are very nice to deal with. Their prices are rock bottom to begin with so there is no dickering on price. We found they were the lowest prices for these vehicle on a few websites we visited. These are great people to buy from & you won't believe how many salesmen are working with customers (had to be 20 - 25 salesmen). These people move cars with excellent quality & great prices. This is the best dealership used or new I have ever dealt with & I'm 62 & have 11 cars & have bought numerous vehicles thru the years. Very strongly recommend this dealership.

Johnny Monell

September 20, 2017

"Jackpot "

- Kfournier

We really feel we hit the jackpot with our salesman, Chris & vehicle. Chris was outstanding & yhecar itself is most certainly a bargain in mileage & quality. Would definitely do business with Chris again at A Better Way.

Chris Foody