A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
nayi49
4/27/2015

"looking for a new car"

i love it, amazing people, very helpful,DANNY and his wife do everything for us, .the guide u step by step. and finD you the best deal ever,Thank you so much,ROMEO AND JULIET!!

Danny colon

aodances
4/26/2015

"A Great Overall Experience"

This place is amazing. Hundreds of cars to choose from. All Models & makes and they come in weekly. Everyone is courteous and friendly. My agent, Amy Castiello was knowledgeable, friendly & helpful. Once she learned what we were looking for she made it easy & pleasant. The place has mechanics who go over the vehicle for safety standards and there is in-house financing available - 1 stop shopping!! Even the owner took a personal interest & made sure he answered all our questions and double checked everything was in order for us. No negotiations, but go prepared to check against the "Blue Book" and make sure you do a vin check - We did, and the price was lower and the vin checked out great!!! So, do your homework & you will find the car you are looking for here!!!!

Amy Castiello

tmedina1968
4/23/2015

"very happy. "

I had a good experience getting my car and there, my sales person Ms. Miriam rodriguez she is the greatest, I am very demanding person and she did everything on her power to make me very happy. Thank you.

Lori1204
4/20/2015

"Great People"

I have to say was nervous at first But great people all Sales people were nice and friendly I got my car quick with the terms I wanted Couldn't ask for more

Steve Magura

clino14
4/20/2015

"Fast pace environment, great customer service"

Awesome customer service provided by James! Bought my 2012 Audi Q5 :) I would highly recommend buying from this car dealership it simply is "A Better Way."

James

Marioncoc
4/19/2015

"First car experience "

I had a long experience with getting a car. Kile and Jeff was a big help. They got me into a car that I love.

TerricaDrummond
4/18/2015

"Flexible and willing to work with me"

Alex made a frustrating experience work out in my favor. He was very honest, friendly, and consistant. I would recommend this dealer and this employee.

Alex

tims0277

"excellent service "

Definitely would recommend to whomever is looking for a vehicle at a great price with down to earth sales reps! 100 % satisfied and would not hesitate to buy another down the rd.

kurtb25
4/18/2015

"Great Cars Quick Service!"

Rep was quick and assertive, car ride back was great. i would reccommend coming to check out these cars. there high end and of great quality!

Chris

Tcalo
4/14/2015

"can't go wrong with excellent service"

I had a awesome Sales representative that was very detail in finding me an afford car and where I can be comfortable in. I'm highly satisfied with the time spent with the customers.

Reviews of Dan Regan