A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
herbie
6/29/2015

"awesome"

I have just purchased my 3rd vehicle from A Better Way. I have had great service. I will continue to come back. the sales people are great.

Mary

Destiny123
6/27/2015

"Pretty good "

Everyone there was very nice and the guy that helped me pick out the right car was super friendly and honest! Overall good experience! I would definitely consider it to a friend.

Alex

JodiPL
6/27/2015

"New "used" car purchased at great rate with a great service"

I traveled over 100 miles to go to A Better Way Wholesale Autos because of the selection and prices they had on their website. Miguel Luevano helped me and my children find not only a great car, but got us out of the lot same day driving it. The car is almost brand new and fits our family perfectly. I feel safe and my daughter is excited as this will be her car in a few months when she gets her license. I will definitely make the trip again when I need another car.

Miguel Luevano

Marieduran11
6/25/2015

"Great experience "

Many cars to choose from! Friendly service! Dan was out salesman, very knowledgable and professional! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a used car!

songbird
6/25/2015

"A bit ambivalent/nervous"

Knew what I wanted but never expected to drive a car out of the lot on a late Father's Day Sunday afternoon. Did not feel like I was being pushed and my fears? Unfounded.. Concerns were met with patience, knowledge , quick wit and genuine need to make a decent sale; so I bought

Junior

First_time_buyer90
6/24/2015

"First time buyer"

They helped me finance my first vehicle with low credit and no co-signer! I was walked through this process from start to finish and to my surprise, I was approved, car was licensed and registered, and I drove off the lot same day. Great customer service!

Kile Cote

R. Lambert
6/24/2015

"Very quick and detailed"

Junior was excellent. Very quick and detailed. He returned calls immediately, Was on time. Very friendly, knowledgeable. The price was right. We bought a warranty.

Junior

sjeff90
6/22/2015

"great experience..."

I was happy with my experience at Better Way Auto. I got a great car at a great price and the choices are amazing. I had a great car salesman to help me who was honest and didn't let me choose a car that may give me problems sooner rather than later. My sister also got a car from Better Way Auto and she is just as happy with her experience. My mother cannot wait to trade in her SUV for a car at this dealership! I drove away with my car satisfied. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to find a quality used car.

Antonio

Klittle34
6/20/2015

"Great!!"

Very professional and exceptional car buy experience! Thery helped put us in a beautiful Mercedes E500. Someone recommended a better way to us and we would definitely recommend a better way to others!

cjohnson32866
6/19/2015

"Great Deals..."

Lots of trucks and cars to choose from...prices are reasonable and the finance department was able to get us a low interest rate. We also got a two year extended warranty and gap insurance and we were still within our desired monthly payment. On the downside, some of the sales people are a little unorganized, but that is due to the high volume of sales and people coming and going.

Chris