A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
TonyF-MKZ
5/02/2016

"Great Value..."

James Palmer was a pleasure to work with. I was able to check over the car and take it for a test drive and check over the car again. Please be patient, it does get very busy. Do your homework.. Thanks Tony. (Mkz2014)

James Palmer

Crist30
5/01/2016

"I'm happy to decide visited "

I give the rating of this dealer because they help me to buy a car, is friendly the sales persons and I'm happy Y

Antonio Clark

Ssjr1012
5/01/2016

"Helpful, patient, and efficient!! "

In addition to their great prices, our sales rep Kile was super helpful and took his time in finding the right car for us. We found a great car and were able to take it home that same day!!

Lupe22
4/28/2016

"Great shopping experience ."

Came on a Saturday afternoon to look at a car I saw online. The dealership was very busy but i was attended to right away. Salesman was knowledgable and answered all my questions and concerns .

MA buyers

"Found a good deal"

We are very happy with the deal we got & very happy with our purchase. Chris was very helpful & a pleasure to work with. We had issues with our insurance company & he did a great job straightening it out & figuring it out with our insurance company. We would definitely work with him again when purchasing a car.

Lauren0607
4/27/2016

"GREAT Service with Johnny!"

Great Service with Johnny! Got exactly what I was looking for. This is my 2nd car with this dealership. Both cars were great. Johnny worked hard to get me both cars with no issues. Will be going back to see Johnny when I decide I want another car. Lauren & Angel

tblackburn
4/27/2016

"Great experience, Great car"

This is my 2nd car that I've bought from this dealership and both times have been a great experience. Great price and great service.

Jeremy

Scion Buyer
4/23/2016

"Worth the wait; bring a mechanic!"

If you want to get a great price on a used vehicle, even lower than KBB, then this is the place. Be prepared to wait.... a long time if it's busy. If you are familiar with body work, and the basics of an engine you will be fine (if not, bring someone who is). You have to ask for the carfax, but they hand it over without a problem. We couldn't drive the car when we first saw it because it had an axle issue when it was transported to the dealership. They assured us it would be get fixed, and that the boot would be replaced. It was also making a sound at the strut mount that Red told us about before we even heard it (impressive). We said we wanted that fixed as well because it was safety related. There was a crack in the windshield and they also replaced that. We had to wait 5 days to get the car, but when we picked it up, we were able to drive it and look at it while it was on the lift and shown the replaced axle and boot cover. They were very concerned and made sure I was happy before they let me take the car. I also asked for the work order for everything that was done, and I received that as well. If you are fair with them, they will be fair with you. Make sure to call before you go to ensure that the car you saw online is still available. Be honest and make your expectations clear and you will have a great experience. My only negative is that the car was not cleaned very well when I picked it up, but Chris and Red warned me that it may not be pristine, so I was ok with it. The mechanical work was the most important to me.

Red

KimJ1
4/23/2016

"People everywhere "

My experience @abw was good very friendly but the wait too long .Miriam had so much patience with me . The price and service great ??God Blessed .

customer1
4/22/2016

"2nd time happy buyer"

I love my new Chevrolet Equinox . This is the second time I have purchased a car here. They offer quality cars and no hassle pricing

Alex