A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
mugahed Alaqel
2/11/2016

"Amazing experience!"

we walked into the dealer, not knowing what to expect.. As soon as Kile, our salesperson saw us walk in.. he asked us if we needed help.. we told him the kind of car we wanted and he took everything from there... He was a very honest guy and was very straightforward with us..he found us the car we were looking for and got everything ready for us and took it home the same day. Everyone else there were all friendly and had smiles on their faces at all times :)

kile

Lopez,Chris
2/09/2016

"Great Service!"

A Better Way Autos made the process of helping me buy a used car much more easier! No hassle or worries, would definitely go back and buy another car from them!

jay-son
2/09/2016

"it was amazing "

They were awesome thats all i got to say and I want to say that thank you for the great service and the amazing car

kyle

Dpoundstone
2/06/2016

"Great Experience"

Buying a used car can be a tough road to travel and usually the larger volume dealers tend to have poor service. Reluctantly I stopped down at A Better Way due to their huge inventory. I was looking for a large SUV to accommodate my growing family. I had 2 vehicles and was only planning on trading one. A Better Way offered to take both vehicle and gave me a very good price. After looking at a few Tahoe's and an Escalade I decided on the Escalade. The price was well below retail and I was expecting the truck to have a poor carfax history. I got home and immediately ran the carfax which showed a perfect history with plenty of service (all oil and service was done at a dealer). The truck had larger aftemarket wheel which some people might like but I didn't. I mentioned to the salesman that I's rather have the factory wheels. He called me a few days later to tell me that they were swapping them out with another Escalade for me. I was expecting the set of rims I received to have tires with poor tread, not the case at all. The tires are nearly new!! This was a pleasant experience all around, I was never rushed, the salesman was more then accommodating when my wife had a ton of questions and was more then willing to meet her again when she wanted to see the truck again to make sure it was the right fit for us. I've read both good reviews and bad reveiws for most dealers and I will say it all comes down to the buyer. If you know what you want, be reasonable (you get what you pay for) and ask questions if your not sure. This was a great experience, I even ended up financing with them as they were able to beat the rate at my credit union.

Alex Pierre

Jose74
2/05/2016

"Awesomeness "

Thank you guys at A Better Way Autos...great car ...price....and overall great service.... wow same day delivery!...A special shout out for Chris.....thanks for the

Bayr
1/30/2016

"Sales great; Service Dept. Terrible"

James as a salesperson was great. He returned all my calls. Service failed: car needed 2 quarts oil, 1 pint coolant. Service neglected this. Ouch. It's good I had the foresight to check both the following morning. A week later I returned to have the spare installed, but when I got home the tire and rim were 16 rather 17 that the car has. As of note, I did tell the salesperson about the service issues; he offered to have the service dept. check it. However, I declined due to lack of trust.

kayonline1
1/25/2016

"new car"

just got a used suv from the dealership, and overall, I had a good experience. it was slightly slow to get the car from the time I dropped the down payment for some reasons, but overall, the experience was great. Eric W. was my sale rep, and he did a great job all through. I will definitely recommend to friends and family

Eric W.

Canela2013
1/25/2016

"I searched for a new vehicle that i liked on their website."

The car was in good condition with low miles. Chris Brody was so understanding to my needs. I had a car accident and my car was totaled. I needed a car so I did my homework looked on line saw the car I wanted and ended up buying the car. Chris Brody and Kam the supervisor went far and beyond great customer service to help my situation when I didn't have a car.

KAM JENKINS

SNHarris
1/24/2016

"Great Prices and Great Staff"

We researched a vehicle we liked on their website and went in to see it. The car was in great condition, as advertised, and was an unbeatable price. All of the sales staff was extremely helpful and Antonio who worked with us to buy the car was absolutely great. We will definitely consider them when we buy our next vehicle.

Antonio Clark

angelina123
1/22/2016

"sales review"

Amy was very knowledgeable regarding the makes and models of all cars. She is also well versed in dmv practices, car taxes and the financial aspect of purchasing a vehicle.

Amy