A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
Grizzlycubs5

"Awesome Salesman!"

Recently purchased a vehicle from a better way. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. The ERIC was awesome and helped get me in the best vehicle possible. I will be recommending everyone Eric and A Better Way Auto to all of my friends and family.

Eric Wilson

Chipster

"Great buying experience"

They buy quality vehicles and price them to move. My salesman, Thery, was great and I have recommended my friends and family to call him when they're in the market for a new set of wheels.

Jimmy in finance department

jeep2015
8/27/2015

"Return Customer- will keep going back"

Earlier this month, my husband had been checking the website and found a Jeep that A Better Way Wholesale Autos had just gotten in. We stopped by and Antonio Clark brought the Jeep up to main lot- He went over the car with us and had a manager assess my husband's current vehicle as well as letting us know what work was going to be performed on the Jeep, before it was sold. We took the Jeep for a test drive and then sat down and went over their offer (which we were happy with) - and discussed the financing options. We placed a deposit on the Jeep and waited for the work to be done. Antonio kept in touch with us and the work was finished before the expected timeline. When we went to pick up the Jeep, there was more work that needed to be done, but they addressed it in a timely manner and we were very happy with the purchase. I appreciated the communication with Antonio throughout the process- it was simple- including all financing and insurance requirements- I never had to call him- he let me know what they needed and what the next step would be. This is the third purchase we have made at A Better Way Wholesale Autos and I have referred many people to use them!

Antonio Clark

collegiatedriver

"Affordable and Helpful"

I went up to A Better Way Wholesale Autos to buy my first car and it was definitely the right choice. My salesman was named Dan and he was very helpful. He was able to find exactly what I was looking for. He was very honest and picked out the safest cars for me to try out, which I really appreciated. The finance people were also pretty helpful. The dealership handles just about everything for you and make it as easy and affordable as possible! I recommend it!

Scott, and Carol

Kijofowler
8/26/2015

"It was good. "

They financed us. They are some miner things wrong with the car but u will have to live close to get them fixed by them. We also got warranty which was a plus

Eric

Daniella
8/25/2015

"Excellent Team "

This is our second purchase with Johnny at A Better Way. Great prices, vehicles and a great team all around! Will purchase again and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

nathan12

"A great experience! "

This place was great! Everyone was extremely helpful and kind. They helped with every step it took to get us driving into a new car. Our salesman Johnny was the best, he went out of his way to make sure we were happy and taken care of. We had his undivided attention the whole time we were there. Couldn't ask for a better salesman. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a car without all the hassle.

Jamiefocus09
8/24/2015

"Looking for our daughters first car!"

My husband and I came in to buy our daughter her first car. Amy took the time to show us many cars. She was very knowledgable and super helpful! Very nice girl! We ended up buying a 2009 Ford Focus??

Amy Castiello

Ncuevas203
8/24/2015

"Sales person Chris was GREATTTTTT"

I wen to ABW AND SALES PERSON WAS CHRIS HE WAS VERY HELPFUL THRU OUT THE WHOLE THING. He gave me his cell number and kept me updated on everything. Diffenly recommend Chris in sales...

Maddie
8/23/2015

"Highly recommend"

I saw a car on line that I was interested in. An hour later, we were greeted the second I opened the door. (I was impressed as to how busy this place was so early in the morning.) Moments later, I met with Patrick M. To make a long story short, I went home that day with a new car. ABW Autos took care of everything while we had lunch. Friendly, professional, expeditious best describes my experience. Job well done. I highly recommend ABW Autos.

Patrick Mahoney