A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Miriam Rodriguez

Johnny Monell, Sales Associate, A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Johnny Monell

July 18, 2017

"The Best Car Dealership in Connecticut!"

- Alex

This was the best car dealership experience I ever had. We were helped right away by Antonio Clark. We showed him a list of cars we found on there website and were able to examine them with ease. He did not push me into liking the car or buying it. Other car dealerships were very pushy and called me non-stop. Antonio was really nice to us and even came on his day off to finish the transaction.

Antonio Clark

July 18, 2017

"Great Value"

- Michelle & Sonny

I tracked 3 different car models for 4 months. This dealer consistently was $2,000 less on each car, compared to other dealers. We bought a car from Fred, who did not act like a typical car salesman, which is a selling point for me. The car was exactly as presented & we are very happy with it. Thank you Fred!

Fred Hayden

July 17, 2017

"Anna was amazing! "

- jashhh

We saw that you guys had a perfectly priced vehicle (Mercedes GL550) on your lot. We drove from Western Massachusetts to check it out. We had every intention on buying the vehicle, bearing no issues, of course. When we walked in we were met with Anna. She was immediately helpful and had a very cheerful personality. She made it so pleasant from start to finish. She knows her stuff. I intend on purchasing my Porsche from you guys... it would be nice if Anna was there again. She's awesome!

Anna