A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
maria0226
5/22/2015

"waoooo what a experience"

this group are very honesst responsable people enjoy buying a car from them it was fine and very nice place they tried hard to make you feel at home .

johnny

scm
5/18/2015

"used car purchase"

Aside from a glitch in the paperwork regarding the vehicle I purchased I am totally satisfied and Alex in sales was most helpful and informative.

A. Stedman
5/18/2015

"A great deal from great people!"

They employees were all very helpful. I would recommend them to all of my friends. Miriam was a great sales rep. The customer service was above and beyond.

rbuzb
5/16/2015

"a good deal and pleasant people to deal with"

I would buy from this dealership again and I already have been telling my friends about them. Miriam was a pleasure to deal will she did not make promises that she could not do.

wildens11
5/14/2015

"honest guy (Johnny is the man)"

I worked with johnny, and he was a great guy to work with. he contact me very frequently to let me know the status of my car. while i was looking for a car, he helped pick something I would like and something that would be in my price range. after I purchase the car, while the car was in the shop. getting some last minute touch up. he contact me and let me know how everything was going and he knew me by name. Johnny also had a lot of really good connections, he provided me with an insurance company that i could call if i needed a insurance at the last minute. lastly he was very knowledgeable about the car and knew valuable information that would actually help a costumer make a wise decision. I would recommend anyone who is going to A better way auto to ask for Johnny. wildens

Shaq.jones101
5/14/2015

"Highly recommend "

I've recently brought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra at a better, they made my experience great. I received excellent service, I highly recommend Antonio. He made my decision easy and fast.

han_h
5/11/2015

"Great Service Overall"

Miriam and Alex were able to get the vehicle ready for test drive w/in 20 minutes. Miriam was knowledgeable and efficient at getting paperwork ready for sale and registration. Alex expedited the waiting process by making sure all my concerns about getting the car ready to drive home on the same day. Thank you for making it an easy process.

Alex

CPett

"Miriam was superb"

Miriam was my sales person. She met with me before the dealership was technically open, especially since she knew I was traveling from far away. She kept on top of the entire process and I felt very comfortable in her abilities to get things done in an efficient manner. It was a great experience.

Eddie-T

"Bon appetit"

My experience was like ordering a meal. I went in was immediately greeted by Miguel, I selected a truck from the internet line up. "Bam" here it is. All my concerns were addressed in a professional manner. could not ask for anything more. My dessert was a 2.49% rate. goes with my excellent credit history. I was at no point pressured into other products/extras. Miguel did an outstanding job. I highly recommend abw.

Miguel

elisi82

"Highly recommended!!"

Miriam and Marcus did an outstanding job helping me. I found the car I was looking for and for a great price. I'm more than pleased!!!!

Marcus