A Better Way Wholesale Autos

423 Rubber Ave,
Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info
About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

A Better Way Wholesale Autos is a family owned and operated dealership located in Naugatuck, CT. Since 1999, we have provided top quality pre-owned vehicles at wholesale prices and superior customer service. We have grown to stock over 500 hand-picked cars, trucks and SUV's all priced thousands below current market value. Over 25,000 vehicles sold! We offer a variety of financing and extended warranty options for all credit tiers and budgets. With long-standing relationships with a lengthy list of national banks, credit unions and finance companies, our extremely high sales volume benefits you as we can provide desirable financing options that most used car dealers can't! We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, with ASE Certified Technicians, servicing all makes and models - foreign and domestic. Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry-free from the moment you pick it up. We also provide all levels of mechanical repair service on-site. From oil changes to engine and electrical issues, our experienced technicians will get your vehicle back to perfect working condition. Behind the scenes, we put many hours of work into purchasing 100+ new vehicles every week and assuring each one is priced to offer the best value available to the consumer. We take the guess-work out of your shopping experience and we can confidently say that we offer the lowest haggle-free prices and the largest selection you'll find. A Better Way Wholesale Autos regularly donates to various charities and local organizations including the Jessica Robinson Foundation, St. Jude Children's Hospital, local schools and police unions. We believe in giving back to the community that has helped us grow to become the state's highest volume pre-owned auto dealer. Visit us at 423 Rubber Ave. Naugatuck, CT, or call us at 203-720-5600 (866-494-2018 toll-free). We are conveniently located just minutes from Route 84 and Route 8.

About A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• free snacks
pavred316
9/28/2016

"A Dream Experience"

I think I put off buying a car for so long partially because I was dreading the whole process. Luckily for me I worked with Chris. He was not only an absolute gift to work with them I came in, but he also helped me along the entire process through texts, emails, and phone calls. I've only ever bought one car before, so I was far from sure of what I had to do. Chris took care of everything and made it as easy as can be. Would recommend anyone and everyone to work with Chris.

R_L_
9/26/2016

"Great Service!!! Ask for Kile!!!"

I worked with Kile for about a week to get the best deal on a couple of cars listed on the website. Kile worked with me to provide details for a car I intended to purchase prior to my arrival at the dealership. The night before, I saw a different car online and text his personal phone on my new finding... he made that car available as soon as I got to the dealership the next day. His positive attitude & honesty was key in my decision to buy the car from A better way Autos. He worked with me and made sure that some work that needed to get done was completed prior to me leaving the lot. Thanks for everything...looking forward to purchasing my next car with you!

Kt704
9/26/2016

"Excellent service "

My experience with A better way was superb. Andy was my sales rep and he was excellent, the process was easy and he walked me through every step. I was really excited to get my new to my new car. Derek was very helpful and patient with me during the financing process as well. Great experience overall!

Andy

Shamim
9/23/2016

"Great place to buy a car from best salesman"

Chris is the best person to helping the customer, he is great sales person to take care customers. He called me to my cellphone to detail about the car . Thanks you very much Chris!

marleneclavell
9/20/2016

"OutStanding Customer Service"

My experience in A better Way Wholesale was outstanding. I got there I already knew what I wanted, John got the car out right away no waiting, we went on a test drive, I already had a check on my purse but he worked with finance and got me twice a better deal with their financing company. It was an emergency purchase due to my own car broke down. Very thankful to do business with A Better Way Wholesale Autos.

Murbanski
9/17/2016

"Kile is the salesman to see!!"

My experience at a better way was great. They are a very busy business as the prices of their vehicles are no haggle but priced to sell fast. My salesperson was Kile Coty, very informative, and knowledgable. Very easy to work worth as he gave me many informed choices on my options. Would highly recommend this dealership and strongly suggest working with Kile because of all the help given getting me into my new vehicle.

Jcuapio
9/16/2016

"Repeat customer "

I was helped by Chris F. who was very patient and accommodating throughout the whole car buying process. There was some technical difficulties with the computers on the day I went to pick up my vehicle so he came in the next day (on his day off), despite me arriving an hour late due to after work traffic. I had a great experience at A Better Way thanks to Chris F.

Jose123
9/16/2016

"Great prices and cars"

I am very happy with my purchased. My sales rep was very knowledgeable and he did not go around circles. He found me something that I love at the right price. I recommend this sale rep to anybody, and I will come back.

car
9/15/2016

"Great Communication"

Eric was very good in answering all of my questions through many days and I never felt rushed. He kept me updated on the process and progress of the sale.

Eric

Steven
9/15/2016

"Terry"

Terry was the best! He made this a no bull, honest, and easy purchase. I drove 3 hours, but the car was as he described. We had a trusting, professional transaction.

Thery Sanon