A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Makes: Used Car Dealer

A Better Way Wholesale Autos
A Better Way Wholesale Autos Info

"STAY AWAY"

Please do not ignore the warnings all over the internet as I did. I have thousands of dollars in repairs for a vehicle I have owned less than 2 months. Their service and vehicle quality are horrendous. I urge you to save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else. I am following up with BBB and the state Attorney General and I urge anyone else with poor experiences to do the same. It is the least we can do for our fellow state residents before they are scammed as well.

Eli (Fake Name)

"A Total Sham"

How this place is still open is beyond me. The service, cars and business practices suck. Will never go back there and I don't recommend you do either !

mike

"I WOULD NOT BUY CAR FR OM HERE AGAIN"

Kyle is a horrible sales person, he lied and told me I could pick up the car tomorrow. He called me when I was half way up on Sat. only to find out that the car would not be ready 'til NEXT WEEK. Picked up the car next week. As we were riding home the radio would not work only to find out THE CAR SPEAKERS WERE ALL RIPPED OUT. When I called they said there is NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT. SO THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL WHO READ THERE IS MUCH MORE BUT THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT DO NOT, DO NOT BUY A BIKE FROM A BETTER WAY...PLSE DO UR SELF A FAVOR AND WALK ON BY.

KYLE, KAM AND NICOLE, WHICH THEY FIRED THE DAY I WAS THERE.

"NEVER BUY FROM HERE"

My dad and I walked into this dealership on a Saturday afternoon. We wanted to look at cars for my first car. I had looked at their website and saw they had nice priced vehicles, and so I decided to visit. We asked to look at some cars. The salesperson was very frank and told us that if we weren't going to buy a car today, he wouldn't even consider showing us any vehicles. Also the inside room was crazy, there was so many people, it was not orderly whatsoever. It was kind of "ghetto". I would never buy from them. They buy junked cars at auctions, fix them up to pass the emissions and everything, and sell them to their customers, only to have their cars break down. Never buy from them. Don't let their prices fool you!

Some random rude guy.

"A WORSE WAY AUTOS"

The best thing about the dealership is the price. Everything else is terrible. For your sake stay clear unless you plan for headaches. And heartaches

Mike

"Scam liars don't even consider buying here!!"

No integrity They buy junk at the auction and try and sell you on value. Everything about this place is a lie!! Don't even consider shopping here. They make a bad rap for the state of Connecticut

Kevin

"Buyer"

I have had the best experience with them. When I first arrived the dealership looked nothing like online, but then I talked to Michael the sales rep and he told me they has over 500 cars in another lot up the street. I purchased a 2008 mercedez r350 and I love it, everything has been perfect! Chris and Michael were awesome and Matt in finance was even better! I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone despite the bad reviews!

Chris, Michael and Matt

"The Price is ok for the car, but the car with a lot of..."

The Price is ok for the car, but the car with a lot of problem. After we bought the car, we drove home first time, the engine light, VSC light and Tire pressure light is on, we go back to fix that several times, but they never ever fix it. They don`t care cause we already paid. Finally, we want return the bad car, they are really very mean to me. Don`t go!!!

Jeremy, John, Jack

"first off, I would like to state if your looking for a..."

first off, I would like to state if your looking for a cookie cutter car buying experience this place isn't for you. you might be better off at a establishment that will hold your hand. with that being said, if you want a chance to get an amazing deal, say a vehicle sold 30%-50% below kbb value and understand its not going to be a regular dealership experience and are willing to do a little research this is the place to go. my husband and I recently purchased a 05 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER EXT here and have had no problems at all. yes we had to wait a few extra days for them to deliver the car than originally told but they fixed two components that they easily could of hid and sent me on my way with...my husband is a mechanic and informed me after inspecting the repairs that they were legitimate. please try to not take these other reviews as a total and whole view as to what this company is. I'm going to write a little guide for anyone who reads this I'm telling you this will save some frustration that some people on here are facing also, I'm sure many of these negative reviews are people buying 12 year old 2-$3,000$ cars with 125k+miles and pissed it didn't work properly after.. 1.) these guys buy a ridiculous amount of cars from auctions, like 100 a week hence the super cheap prices. now when cars are bought at auction they are bought "sight unseen" they don't get to see what's wrong with them before they buy them. if you get in a car and check engine light is on, they'll tell you they'll fix it and they will. they can't let you leave with a check engine light on. 2.)if you can't afford a new BMW,audi,or mercedes don't buy a used one with 150k miles on it.. they have a million parts and any time something goes wrong it needs to go to its respected dealership. and usually costs 10x what it cost to fix an american car..however if your a mechanic with the ability to fix something like this more power too you. 2.) don't buy a used car with 100k+ miles that looked like it could of been a racer or has a turbo they fail it's expensive look up how much it cost to fix a turbo if you don't have double that in your checking account don't buy it. 3.) buy american, cheaper and easier to work on. anyone with youtube and a basic toolkit can work on an american car. 4.)these guys sell cars faster than they can update their website, pick literally 4-6 cars you like the day you're going down. if your looking for ultimate reliability research each of the vehicles online. google: year,make,model, AND THEN REVIEWS OR RELIABILITY you can find much info on these vehicles and take note of which have best reviews and reliability 5.) when you get there ask if these vehicles are available pick the 2 best ,best reviews etc. carfax the vehicles.on your phone and test drive both if both have horrible car fax I recommend checking out another two off the list.. PICK THE ONE WITH THE BEST ONLINE REVIEWS AND BEST CARFAX. if you can't do a little research online before buying a used car don't run online and post erroneous reviews about how this place did you wrong. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT WAS DONE TO THEM BEFORE ALL THEY NOW IS THEY HAVE IT FOR SALE AND ITS SOME TIMES OVER 50% OFF. REMEMBER IF YOU NEED YOUR HAND HELD GO ELSEWHERE. THESE PEOPLE PROVIDE AN AWESOME SERVICE IF YOUR WILLING TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH. IF YOU READ THIS AND DECIDED YOU WERENT GOING TO PAY RIDICULOUSLY INFLATED PRICES AT A REGULAR DEALERSHIP AND CAN RESEARCH THINGS AND YOU GET AN AMAZING DEAL ***PLEASE POST A POSITIVE REVIEW FOR THESE GUYS*** remember this place caters to people with bad credit (which i have) but with that being said I'm sure they deal with the scurge of the earth here a lot I'm saying the "entitled" you owe me everything type of people, so if you can stay polite with them even if things don't go as planned you will stick out and I'm sure you'll get better service than all of the scrubs. in closing of you read this and buy a car from them and its a decent experience remember and give them a review. the only people giving reviews are the few chumps who bought stupid.

Brian, mike, sharon

"This might be the worst car dealership I have ever been..."

This might be the worst car dealership I have ever been to. They will pressure you into giving them a thousand dollar deposit than come back with ridiculous loan terms. You will not under any circumstances get your deposit back. I bought a Nissan Altima and the car needed work they kept delaying the job until the 60 day warranty was up. Their main selling point is their wholesale prices but once they add in all of there junk fees and conveyance fees they have the same prices as anyone else. They also try to charge you a vin- etch fee to etch the VIN number on hidden places throughout the car and claim it is mandatory and you will get a discount on your auto insurance for getting it which is total BS. I would especially stay away from Dan....These are the main reasons why I would never do business with ABW but there are just too many to list and I would never recommend these shysters to anyone.

Dan