Acura of Westchester

Sales &Leasing Consultant

January 23, 2017

"Superb!"

- Le Marechal Ney

My wife and I were absolutely delighted to find Beth Hicks who we knew from the now defunct Acura of Manhattan, a Service Advisor at Acura of Westchester. Beth is thoroughly competent, extremely conciensious, and uniquely customer oriented. We just picked up our repaired Acura, it having suffered dammage gratis a NYC Taxi. Beth guided us through the whole, unfamiliar process involving insurance, car rental, body work, etc. with aplomb. There was no stress, and our Acura is as good as new. No matter how good the shop, and Acura of Westchester's is top notch, one's service advisor defines the customer's experience. My wife and I are most fortunate to have Beth Hicks to rely upon.

January 22, 2017

"Delivered on what was promised "

- lexy99

Professional and friendly dealership. No nonsense dealership. No aggravating high pressure sales tactics. They have a good selection of vehicles. We found what I was looking for and got a competitive price. The transaction was done efficiently. Would definitely some back. Matt took the time to explain all the options and what really makes sense for what I was looking for. He gave me really good advise. He is a pleasure to deal with and I didn't feel pressured to buy which is very important to me. Thank you.

January 21, 2017

"Amazing 10/10 "

- dphillips0110

Working with the Acura of Larchmont was great. I wanted a car within a certain price range and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the car were I wanted it. They were also very friendly people and fun to experience of buying my first car with.

2017 Acura TLX