Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,191 Dealership Reviews
nictaurien
2/09/2016

"Great Dealership, more than I expected"

While Acura of Westchester was not my first choice to purchase my Acura, I am glad I decided to give them a try. My salesman Julian Morand was great! He never made me feel like getting the car I truly wanted was out of my reach. He kept in constant contact with me to make sure that I was comfortable and was there for me when I needed. He walked me through all the features of my car and made my experience pleasurable. I will definitely recommend anyone shopping for a car.

JLMDX

"Leasing "

We had an excellent experience with Julien Morand at Acura of Westchester in Larchmont, NY. He was courteous, efficient, and went out of his way to be helpful.

vanacorej

"Great to work with "

Was a pleasure using Acura of Westchester once again, the process is always as painless as possible! Have been going there for years and will never go elsewhere!

Michelef15
2/09/2016

"The only sales person I would use is Vincent Paciariello"

Vincent Paciariello is knowledgeable and very nice to work with. He gives you his time without rushing you out the door. If you have a question, he does not mind a phone call or an email, and he gets back to you as soon as he can. There is no other sales person that I would use, but Vincent Paciariello!!!!! Michele and Ron

johnnyc
2/08/2016

"My 4th Acura from Acura of Westchester"

This dealership is top notch. They know how to treat their customers. (Both in sales and service.) This is my 4th car from A of W - need I say more??? Love these folks.

dakidd2envy57

"amazing customer service"

very quick and understands customers needs , charismatic gives good advices on keeping car maintained and wen is it best to make a change , also treats customers with a lot of respect and patience, i would recommend mr cordon to anyone who is able to be serviced by acura

Cherrygirl
2/08/2016

"Great service, great car!"

I leased my new MDX from Frank Ferraro and I could not have asked for a better experience. He was extremely thorough in his presentation of the MDX since it was my first experience with the car. He explained every detail and gave me a nice test drive. He was extremely prompt in all and any responses to me via phone and email and even reached out to me to assure me that since the one I wanted was ordered that it would be in shortly. I have now had my car for a couple of weeks and I am still impressed with how well it drives and how smart of a car it is.

AoW-JP

"Superior service"

Acura of Westchester is a professional dealership. From the second you pull in the lot and are greeted to the point where you leave with your car you can feel relaxed knowing your vehicle is being maintained or repaired by the right people. I know because I check up on the work after it's done. My service rep listened and made notes on what I asked to be, and not to be done. The mechanics followed the reps direction and this makes for a better experience for me. I'm sure if there were anything needed I would have received a call.

sdair
2/07/2016

"my new acura"

My experience with acura of Westchester was excellent. The staff was very helful,knowledgeable, and very respectful to me. This is my 1st time leasing a vehicle from acura and they made it very painless. I really appreciate their help especially the sales rep.

kidanny1
2/06/2016

"Thanks Jose Crespo !"

I walked into the Acura dealership just to get prices and got the chance to pull out with amazing ride. Jose was such a great help. He got me exactly what i was looking for and not only did he get me a perfect ride he also consulted me in what was best decision for me. THNAKS JOSE !

1 - 10 of 2,191 results