Acura of Westchester

Daniel DeJesus

March 23, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- RR410

Chris was wonderful! I never felt pressured or rushed. He was very informative and beyond tolerant of all my questions. I was leaving a car I owned of 16 years and Chris was very patient with me. A true gentleman and professional! Thank you Acura of Westchester for making this decision as painless as possible. All of your collaborative efforts and services are appreciated.

March 22, 2017

"Great Lease Deal no Money Down"

- Convers678432

When I came into Acura of Westchester I had no idea what I wanted. After sitting with Dmitry, he showed me the benefits of leasing and how I could lease with no money down at all. Wish all car salesman were this easy to work with!

March 21, 2017

"Awesome!"

- C.ochoa898

Great dealership. Very helpful and get you the best deal possible. Matt and Frank are awesome. Felt right at home once I walked in. Would recommend it to all.

2017 Acura TLX