Acura of Westchester

Acura of Westchester

Call
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

gazayouth
12/24/2014

"My tsx front bumper needed repair"

somebody hit my TSX and kept going I had front bumper damage Alvin handled everything from start to finish he kept in contact with me until my car was ready to be picked up Best customer service I have experienced from a car dealership I ever received and the price was good

leonm1995
12/23/2014

"It was very exciting"

Frank was a very persuasive guy, he made me want the car even more than i already wanted it. He was great at helping us find the price we were looking for.

dlarsen1781

"Great local dealer"

Excellent prices and flexible terms helped us decide on our new MDX. Jose Crespo met our needs and financing was quick and simple. We had been to many different dealers, but they matched our best offer with some extra spice for the holidays.

scotroc

"Acura RDX Purchase"

This is my second Acura RDX purchase with Brianna Tozzo over the past several years. She has been excellent addressing all my questions and requests. She was relentless in her work ethic to provide me with timely and accurate information. Working with Brianna Tozzo and Acura of Westchester has been a true pleasure!! Please give her a raise!! All the best! Scott

Nina

"Awesome experience"

I had gone into acura a few days ago and Jose Crespo was my salesmen he was very helpful in making my decision a easy one! I left with the all my expectations met. Thank you Acura of Westchester and Jose Crespo!

ntydrd
12/21/2014

"Worth the trip"

My wife and I had been in the market for a certified pre-owned Acura MDX. We found few certified pre-owned MDX's at dealers in CT. When we discovered Acura of Westchester, we found considerable inventory of cars from which to choose. Jonathan Zung helped us pick out a great car. We found the sales team responsive in getting us the best deal for the combinations of features that we wanted. We found Acura of Westchester to be an outstanding dealership and would recommend them to others,

Mankoot
12/21/2014

"Excellent Service"

I would like to thank Shannon for her excellent service. She always answers my questions or direct my questions to someone who can answer me. She is dedicated and committed to her Job and customer well being. Westchester Acura only does repairs if it is required to do so. They never over charge me in the last Two years.

MD2013
12/20/2014

"Hassle free car purchase"

My sales representative Matt was excellent to work with. He was very courteous and attentive, answering all of my questions. He was enthusiastic to find me a car that more than satisfied my needs. The process to purchase my certified pre-owned Acura was a pleasure. A small problem I had with a lock was fixed immediately and hassle free.

Joey1106
12/20/2014

"Another great experience "

Brianna and Ron, as always went above and beyond to make my car buying experience the best. From the time I was greeted at the door till the time I drove off the lot they were nothig short of perfect. They made the transaction simple and throughout the entire process had a smiles on their faces.

Donald Lemus
12/19/2014

"Excellent Srvice."

Just want to say that Thank You to Shannon for the excellent service, and I will be more than happy to keep servicing whit her..

Reviews of Jose Crespo