Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,562 Dealership Reviews
acuragirl

"great"

Frankie and Liam were great! Great service! I would recommend them and Acura of Westchester to anyone interested in buying an Acura. Thank you so much.

dsg

"Exceptionally Great Experience!"

Nick at Acura of Westchester is A+ in my book! He is exceptionally courteous, pleasant, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in getting me the best deal possible and helping me set up my new car, He went out of his way to make my experience a stressless and enjoyable. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a new car!

LoveMyMDX
3/31/2015

"Overall First Rate Experience!!!!"

My experience with Tom at Acura of Westchester has been nothing but incredibly positive. His A+ customer service skills has made my regularly scheduled maintenance appointments stress free. It's truly a pleasure working with Tom as he is definitely an asset to this establishment!

dlizromero

"Great experience "

Alvin is very helpful, courteous and really went out of his way for me on a recent issue I had with my vehicle. I was extremely satisfied and happy with his efforts.

JRugg22

"Great experience "

Everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. Everyone worked together to get me the best deal possible. I would definitely go back for my next car.

Jcast828

"Thank you"

I had a great experience at Acura of westchester. I traded in my NISSAN maxima and I recieved a fare price. I will recommend this dealership to everyone.

lcami
3/28/2015

"Acura RDX"

My experience with Acura of Westchester was phenominal. Our dealer, Jon, made the whole process quick and to the point. I never had such a fun and easy experience buying a car! Thanks Jon!

BarryKoski
3/24/2015

"Extremely satisfied"

This is my fourth leasing experience with this dealership, all with salesperson Ms. Brianna Tozzo. Brianna is great to work with: she's very professional, knowledgable and reliable. She listens carefully to what I need in a car and does not try to convince me to lease a vehicle that has more than I need. I can't say enough good things about her.

Steve S
3/22/2015

"Meets the high Acura Standard"

Very happy with Acura of Westchester, and particularly Alvin De Leon. I am a long time customer, roughly 3 years. The service is always prompt, friendly, and well done. If there is an issue, it is quickly corrected. Very highly recommend. Alvin is excellent.

Bill Foxx
3/21/2015

"Excellent experience!"

Ronnie was extremely personable and a joy to work with. There was ZERO pressure to make any immediate decisions. His product knowledge and expertise made our experience hassle-free and pleasant. We recommend this classy dealership, and Ronnie specifically, without hesitation. If you want to be treated with respect and do business with true professionals, buy your car here! Bill & Jeannine Foxx

1 - 10 of 1,562 results