Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,567 Dealership Reviews
Technolady
9/25/2016

"Just great"

Great experience love acura. I have been coming here since 1986 and will continue to do so. The staff is awesome no complaints here whatsoever.

Aiza Shikapwashya
9/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience "

We had an amazing experience at Acura of Westchester. Frankie Ferraro gave us excellent customer service and exceeded all expectations of courtesy, patience, and really listened to what we needed and wanted. We got more than what we expected in terms of the quality and expediency in communication and service. We have already recommended our friends to go to Acura of Westchester for their new car that they are in the market for. Thank you Frankie and of course Kenny. You guys are the best. The Shikapwashya Family

Sekena
9/23/2016

"awesome"

Great experience love acura been coming here for years and will continue to do so. The staff is awesome no complaints here whatsoever. Thanks you guys rock

jbrefere1
9/21/2016

"Enjoyable!"

This was the first time I had ever been through the process of buying a car, and it was surprisingly enjoyable. I had the pleasure of working with Julien Morand to find my new car. He made the experience easy, realistic, knowledgeable, and even fun. I totally recommend this guy. Thank you Acura of Westchester. John B

Lloyd007
9/20/2016

"Great salesman and dealership"

Frank makes the car buying process simple, fun and answered all my questions. And Joey the Tech guy is great also and knows all about the technology stuffed into the MDX.

steve s
9/19/2016

"Frank Ferrero was great !!!"

Frank Ferrero made the purchase of my new MDX easy and very pleasant. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle-=- in addition I felt comfortable that he gave me the best deal possible. Frank was very well informed about all aspects of my purchasing process. Frank was courteous and patient with me--- I could not have asked for a better automobile salesperson. Incidentally- a young man named Joey was very helpful to me while he was showing me all the high tech operations of the car. Joey was patient and informative about all aspects of operating the car. Frank and Joey are a great team !!!

missria87
9/18/2016

""Great Experience for my 1st Brand New Car""

This was my first time buying a brand new car, they made me feel comfortable, at ease and confident about my purchase. VERY HAPPY & EXCITED.

magdimikhail

"Excellent Experience!!!!"

This dealership was the best dealership with the best customer service and employees I've ever seen. They were willing to help and negotiated the price a great deal. Everything they said about the car was true and all the prices we discussed were true with no hidden fees. It is an honest and caring dealership. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a new or used car! They truly care about their customers and their needs. I traveled 1.5 hours to get to this place and it was worth it! I bought a 2016 Acura TLX from Julien Morand, the nicest, most honest, and caring sales person we've ever met!

MK2012

"Nice Experience!!"

I've been a long time customer (14 years+) and they have great customer service and treat people with respect. Frankie was friendly, helpful and patient as we were deciding on our new purchase. Thanks for the experience, we're enjoying our new ride.

Sandra, Audrey, Chris and Joey

Loving My Car!
9/17/2016

"Great Experience!"

My experience with Acura of Westchester was wonderful. I worked with Brianna. She was very friendly, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 2,567 results