Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,382 Dealership Reviews
KittyKat

"quick"

I give my review 5 stars because the staff was helpful, hospitable and thoughtful of what I wanted in a car and they accommodated me.

Jose Crespo, "The gentleman that sits in front of him," Diane Djonovic

KittyKat
4/29/2016

"1st time purchase at Acura"

I rate my experience a five with the staff because they were considerate helpful and, accommodating. They were took the time to meet my needs.

Jose, Diane, and the gentleman that sits in front of Jose was very pleasant and helpful as well

bianca16
4/29/2016

"A great experience, staff was caring and helpful."

My experience was a great experience and staff were very polite. They appeared caring and helpful. Also concerned about customers and family members who accompanied them, nice.

Rjs516
4/29/2016

"A great experience dealing with Frankie."

Great experience working with Frankie! Everything went nice and smooth. He had all the answers to my questions an concerns. Would highly recommend Acura of Westchester to anyone, and look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

acuraguy
4/28/2016

"purchase of new car "

have nothing but good things to say, Daniel went out of his way to locate the car for me in the color i wanted ..Prices also excellent . No last minute sales push for after market add-ons either.

lombardi1243
4/27/2016

"Excellent service. "

My experience with Bobby "Robert" and Tony was exceptional as usual. This was my fourth Acura that I leased with them and I would never choose a different sales team. Thank you to both of them! Melissa

Jacob123
4/27/2016

"Exceptional service. "

Acura of westchester is the best dealership I have ever been to when it comes to customer service, clerify of purchase and customer satisfaction. Danny DeJesus was an exceptional sales rep. He was real right from the beginning and explained all I need to know about the 2016 MDX. Even though my car took few days to be ready, he gave me the heads up from the start (which most dealers don't do). He kept his word and called me everyday for an update. The MDX is the best car purchase I have ever made and my family loves it! Thanks to Acura of Westchester.

TODDFUJI
4/26/2016

"Most likely be coming back for the second car"

Jose Crespo was very clear and informative of his work and selecting the car went very smoothly. Also explained in details for the gaget instruction too. He is very easy to talk with and very fast on responses too. I would recommend Jose if you need advice for what you want. Most likely be discussing with him for my second car soon.

Jennifer DiGilio

"Great Customer Service"

My experience with Dmitry and Tony was amazing. I couldn't have worked with a better sales team to lease my car from. They were extremely professional and listened to what I was looking for. I was so happy with the deal they wanted me to pick up the car the same day. I did opt to go back a few days later, Dmitry was gave me a detailed overview all of the controls & settings in the car (Sirius, hands-free phone, Navigation & Entertainment System). We forgot to go over the auto start but he promptly walked me through it over the phone after I had left the dealership. I would definitely go back and recommend to others.

Chris Willett

"Great customer service"

We are from Connecticut and ended up buying in Westchester. Out of CT it's nice that one doesn't have to pay the $400 conveyance fee. I dealt with Jonathan Zung and Dmitry and they were extremely professional. I went with my wife and kids and all were extremely polite and courteous. Jonathan gave our daughters bottles of water to drink and chairs for them to sit at too. We also sat down with Alex the finance mgr. who explained all to us. When we were picking up our car a few days later, Dmitry checked us out and went through all with setting up the controls in the car with hands-free phone link and sirius. All were great and not only do they have the largest inventory of cars but a very professional staff. I would definitely go back and recommend to others.

1 - 10 of 2,382 results