Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,808 Dealership Reviews
Kevh15
7/28/2015

"Great staff, great inventory"

The staff of there all work as one and are great in all aspects, if someone doesn't know the answer to a questuon they make sure they find out by asking others

JK208
7/27/2015

"Great Price and Extraordinary Service -- Thanks Jon!"

Jon Addabbo made the car shopping experience easy and pleasant. His correspondence via Email was prompt; in person, he was polite and professional. He went the extra mile to get me a great deal on my 2016 MDX SH-AWD Tech, and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy an Acura. He was also patient and knowledgeable in demonstrating the vehicle to me. I'm a very satisfied customer!

Codyangus
7/27/2015

"Another amazing car buying experience"

I just leased my 3rd Acura Mdx and the entire process from beginning to end was flawless! Jonathan Zung & Nick Ramunto were informative, honest and exceedingly helpful. I went in on a Tuesday at 4pm and drove off the lot 24 hours later in my new car. Jonathan listened to my needs and recommended what best fit my lifestyle. There are no preconceived notions at Acura of Westchester. They want you to be happy and get the vehicle you want, they don't strong arm you to do something that you aren't comfortable with. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

mel45

""Fair, Easy and Quick""

Gone are the days where a sales rep tries to sell you a car and put one over on you. My experience with Vincent Paciariello was terrific. He listened to what I wanted, showed me options, gave me a good deal. Within a few days my wife and I drove home a brand new RDX on a 36 month lease. Great experience.

RDX LOVER
7/27/2015

"Tony and crew saved our day!"

We were in a serious pinch! Planning to leave 6 a.m.Tues. with packed-to-the-gills car for 9 hr drive and long vacation; Mon. 3:30 pm. our 2008 TL was pronounced dead. Tony DellaPietro quickly persuaded us to lease a new RDX as the fastest way to have wheels the next day. Ashley Medina and Dmitry Novikov pitched in to take care of all the details.. We were on our way by Tues. 12:30p.m.! Not enough time on our side to learn all we needed, but Ashley set up the basics for us. We are so grateful! The competence, efficiency and good natures of all staff are much appreciated! . .

Columbiano4life
7/24/2015

"Great experience for a young 26 year old to finance a car"

John Addabbo is a great sales representive for Larchmon. Was truly caring and was making sure the process was fast and easy. It's not easy looking for cars to buy/lease/finance. He made it all simple, answered every question I had with honestly, and made the entire experience work for me. If you want a true sales representative that understands your needs, reach out to John. He truly cares about his clients, and continues to reach out to me AFTER I financed the car.

Satisfied Customer
7/23/2015

"Truly an exceptional experience!!"

After many trips to about 12 different dealerships, I finally found The One. Most sales people often only talk about dollars and cents and not necessarily offer you the best car that suits your current situation. Acura of Westchester has completely changed my car shopping experience, all thanks to a very patient, honest, and dedicated sales man Jon Addabbo. This is my 4th car purchase (1st from Acura) and none of them compare to the pleasant experience like I had with Jon. He spend 3 hours answering all my questions, and not trying to convince me to buy the car unlike most dealerships. I never felt pressured, I told Jon my price range and he never tried to push me to anything that was above that. Unlike most dealerships, I never received harassing phone calls/text messages/emails. Completely professional, very friendly environment and a seamless transaction. I left the dealership almost in disbelief, because I never thought I can have such a great experience with car shopping. Although I’m from CT, I will be returning to Acura of Westchester to service my car, the customer service is exceptional at this dealership and cannot be matched. I highly recommend Acura of Westchester to anyone who’s looking for a pleasant car shopping experience.

Happy33
7/22/2015

"Thank you Jonathan!"

I dreaded new car shopping, particularly because I didn't want to deal with salespeople. My husband and I lucked out and worked with Jonathan Zung. He was easy to talk to and very down to earth. He was friendly and honest and not pushy at all. I was completely surprised of how genuinely personable he was! We first met him in May and indicated we were not ready to purchase a vehicle until July. He fully respected that and did not contact us until the first week in July...no harassing phone calls! Thanks for all of your help Jonathan! I love my new Acura TLX!!!!

DonnaS!
7/21/2015

"Great dealership & great experience working with Juan Cordon"

I have been a customer of Acura of Westchester for about 4 years, The quality of service, the professionalism and the whole overall experience has been excellent! My latest appointment was with Juan Cordon. During our conversation, Juan mentioned that he was "new" to the service area. However, I assured him that he not only met but exceeded my expectations. I had a follow-up question for him and he provided the info I requested right away.......he even replied to an email I sent him at 9:30pm! Juan might be "new" to the service area but he defintely conducted himself like a seasoned veteran! Acura of Westchester is a great dealership! While I have the opportunity, I must also give credit to my former service provider Freyi Sterling, my salesman Frankie Ferraro, and to service providers Chris Colucci and Juan Cordon! Keep up the great work and Thank You to all!!

Hartsdale Resident7
7/21/2015

"Excellent Service. Never any problems"

I have been purchasing or leasing cars from Acura of Westchester for over 15 years. Have purchased three cars and lease at least six others. Never had a problem with the lease or purchase transaction. Have had several sales representatives over the years and all have been professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Never get a hard sale, which is one of the reasons I go back to Acura of Westchester. I always use the service department and prices are fair. Service is done fairly quickly and never had a problem with the work they did. I recommend Acura of Westchester highly.

1 - 10 of 1,808 results