Acura of Westchester

Acura of Westchester

Call
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"a great and friendly dealership!!!"

i have leased a few cars at acura of westchester over the years and i always have a great experience.the staff is very knowledgeable,friendly,courteous,and one salesperson in particular is truly great at what she does!!.....Ms. Brianna tozzo is truly a proffessional and is knowledgeable in the entire acura brand. she is patient,friendly,courteous,and is always there for all my car needs and concerns.i feel very comfortable and have the utmost trust in her and her opinions and know that each and everytime she will give me the best car buying advice.she is a true gem and asset to the company and i would highly recommend her for all your car buying needs.........

"Frankie Ferraro exemplifies honest, service-oriented sales!"

From worst to best. My wife and I had a horrible experience at Devan Acura of Norwalk, CT. They sold us a certified pre-owned MDX with mechanical issues. Instead of doing the necessary warranty repair work to replace the tranny, they repeatedly reset the engine warning light and recommended costly engine and tranny flushes (totaled ~$600+ out-of-pocket). I read online in different forums not to do the flush, but we naively trusted Devan. The tranny ultimately failed and was replaced by another dealership covered under warranty ($8K+). 5yrs and 75K miles later, the car continued to run great until Devan suggested doing an unnecessary tranny maintenance which included the dreaded tranny flush. Within a week, the tranny began slipping and ultimately failed. When we asked for options, they responded with $7900 to replace the tranny they broke. When we said no, they charged me $132 to tell me what I already knew about the tranny. We vowed never to return to Devan Acura and began our search for another dealership. After a week of conducting research on reviews, prices, reliability & satisfaction, we ended up at Acura of Westchester in Larchmont NY. Having come from the horrible experience at Devan Acura, I was pleasantly surprised by Frankie Ferraro, who was honest and eager to find a car that met our expectations in mileage, options and price. Within 4 days, we're driving in our new certified pre-owned MDX with Technology & Entertainment Package. Frankie was the primary reason we bought from Acura of Westchester. I would have given 5 stars for Overall experiece, if not for the lack of response from the finance dept. I have excellent credit and could have easily financed the vehicle on my own but wanted to find out what rates the dealership could offer. When I was presented with 4.9% for 72 months, I literally gasped at their best offer. I left and checked independently and got approved for $53K at 3% within an hour. I called 8 times asking the finance dept to fax the purchase agreement to Chase to close the financing, but got no response. The next day, I resorted to driving to the dealership to get the purchase agreement only to be offered with a matching offer. It would have save me time and agony if the finance dept had just offered me this rate based on my excellent credit rating. In the end, I had a good experience with this slight finance bump in the road. If anyone asks me what I think of Acura of Westchester, I'd definitely say this dealership is the best that I've encountered, but with any major purchase, an informed consumer is a good consumer.

"Acura of Westchester as good as it gets!"

At Acura of Westchester, you will receive a five star experience!! These guys are the best in the business!! They will find the deal to best fit your budget and life style. No hassle no bs, just great service. I recommend them to anyone looking for a nice car at the right price. They get a thumbs up from me!!

"Great experience!"

Jose was amazing to deal with and went above and beyond to make sure we had a positive experience. I would definitely go back and recommend the dealership to my friends.

"High quality service"

Absolutely the most impressive dealership I've ever been too. The experience was almost mind blowing. Excellent product and excellent service. The only good dealership.

"First class customer service"

From the first encounter with Jose Crespo he managed to me me feel that i made the right choice by going to Acura of Westchester. He was knowledgeable in the product. Never made me feel he was pushy on my decision. If anything he assisted me in picking the right car. He was transparent with the pricing and process of purchasing vs leasing. I would recommended anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Acura of Westchester because of the professional and caring experience i had with Jose Crespo as a sales rep. I am truly happy i went to acura and westchester.

"AMAZING PERSONAL ATTENTION!"

Although my service appointment was a few months ago, I still needed to take the time to thank Service Specialist, Shannon Lemon. She was the ONLY service specialist that gave me personal attention with up to the minute details of the progress of my car. The ONLY reason I will go back to this service center is because of the incomparable service and attention I received from Shannon, thanks again love!

"Wonderful"

This is my second experience dealing with Jonathan. It was a pleasure last time so I went back to him this time. He is friendly, informative, and thorough. I would highly recommend him.

"Amazing!!"

Great experience leasing my 2015 ILX. If you are interested in an Acura this is 100% the dealership to visit. Very kind and well educated employees, worked quickly and efficiently. Went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that all of our questions were answered. Visited many dealerships during my car search, Acura of Westchester was by far the best.

"Above and beyond "

Just leased a 2015 Acura RDX. Julien was very patient with this deal being it took a few weeks longer than expected to get out of my previous lease via a lease transfer. I cant explain how he went above and beyond and the exceptional customer service I received from him. I would definitely lease my next vehicle there.

Reviews of Jose Crespo