Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,686 Dealership Reviews
Peggy Adamo
5/30/2015

"Best Acura dealer in the area"

This the second car I bought from this dealer. I had my car for 10 years (an MDX) absolutely no problems. I returned to this dealer because of service and sales service.

brad123
5/29/2015

"Best Acura service for 20 years"

We have purchased 9 cars here. Liz, the service manager has personally helped us for 20 years. We would never buy a car anywhere else.

Mike B.
5/29/2015

"Brianna Tozzo is a total pro, highly recommend her!"

This is our first Acura purchase. We have been very loyal Honda owners and decided to step up to an Acura. I was referred to Ken Hicks, GM, by a close personal friend. He introduced us to Brianna and we worked with her throughout the entire process. Could not have gone smother. And it doesn't end when you drive off the lot. Brianna was nice enough to follow up to see how we were doing and always answers her phone we call with a question, no matter how ridiculous. I highly recommend Acura of Westchester and Brianna Tozzo. We will becoming back when it is time to say farewell to my 2004 Accord. Mike B.

Mike M
5/29/2015

"Brianna Tozzo exemplifies awesome customer salesmanship"

This my third Acura from Acura of Westchester and Brianna has been been my sales person for each. Brianna is attentive to detail, knowledgeable, efficient, understanding of my idiosyncratic car requirements and very friendly. I couldn't recommend a better sales person and dealership more highly for a great experience. Mike Mendoza

JoeD

"Car Leasing Made Easy"

Made the whole ordeal of obtaining a new car easy, fast and enjoyable. Gave me a great deal and found the car I wanted in a timely fashion all while keeping me in the loop at all times. Ashley was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Love the car, love the dealership....definitely will use again!

Silviah

"Great service"

I'm always satisfied when I come here. Everyone is very friendly and Jose is amazing and always helps me out. I never leave disappointed!

nyc_adam
5/28/2015

"Look no further than Ashley Medina"

Spoke with Ashley Medina on the phone and then went in to visit. She was dynamite - accommodating, had her I's dotted and T's crossed and was ready. Helped every step of the way, knew the vehicle, explained it well, helped me pair it with my phone, learn the navi system, etc. and gave me a GREAT deal. Look no further...

L. Annetta
5/27/2015

"Very good. "

They were very polite and knowledgeable. The gave followup calls to make sure we had everything we needed. Set up my phone and went over the cars features

Dorene
5/27/2015

"Very pleasant place"

I like this dealership. They worked with me when it came to pricing. No other dealership was able to do that but them. Thanks for your time and patience.

lance
5/24/2015

"Brought MDX in for possible transmission issue. "

Alvin always assists us with our two Acuras, both bought from this dealership. We are loyal customers and appreciate the care given our cars, and the friendly help and assistance given to us. Alvin is always knowledgeable, professional and a gentleman. It is a pleasure dealing with him. Lance Cooper

1 - 10 of 1,686 results