Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,471 Dealership Reviews
Steve123
6/27/2016

"Excellent dealership"

My sales consultant Jon Addabbo did a great job.Although it was a pre-owned purchase, Jon answered all the questions I had and returned all phone calls promptly. Very impressed

David Bennett
6/24/2016

"Mostly good"

I had an emergency repair required and it was done but I am concerned about a couple of things. Although Beth was very customer conscious and had a great attitude, a couple of concerns arose after I left. My repair cost was over $925 and it included air filter replacements which didn't make sense since it was just done in December 2015 when I had an $800 repair. It should have been brought to my attention. The tire inspection results in December reflected a tire rating of 5 on one tire, which was lower than today (a 7 on all tires) which is impossible since I never replaced any tire. There was alot of confusion after the repairs to get my car washed and it took another 30 minutes when I was told 10 minutes. I drive across the county to service my two cars with them and have done so for 13 years but these incidents give me pause on a couple of levels.

KZR
6/24/2016

"Second Great Experience at Acura of Westchester"

I just purchased another car from Acura of Westchester. Jonathan Zung is an excellent salesman. He is patient and listens to what I am looking for in a vehicle. Very courteous and helpful! Overall excellent experience! I will definitely be back.

Le Marechal Ney
6/23/2016

"Nous sommes tres content!"

I've been using dealership service departments since I bought my VW Beetle in 1966, and must say that my experiences with Acura of Westchester place theirs at the top of the heap. It begins with my wife's and my Service Advisor, Shannon Lemon. She is an utterly pleasant young woman, extremely knowledgeable, thoroughly efficient, and disarmingly considerate. I might say that she makes our problems hers, except that thanks to Shannon's expert guidance we haven't had any. Behind Shannon is an out standing service/repair operation, whose fine work obviates frustrating do-overs. My wife and I wouldn't think of taking our Acura anywhere else.

E Haber

"Great Experience!"

This was our first experience with Acura of Westchester. Daniel Dejesus was great to work with! We are very happy with our car and will be back!

great!

"Great Service!"

Thank you for FIRST listening to my needs Daniel Dejesus! You were very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Daniel made my experience easy and comfortable. The staff are all professional and courteous. I would highly recommend the team at Acura of Westchester.

Acura Owner
6/22/2016

"Our fourth Acura from AOW"

This is our fourth Acura leased from Acura of Westchester, despite its NOT being the closest Acura dealer to our home. All of the sales and service experiences have been positive. Enough said.

1magic

"Service"

Liz white is the best. She makes sure that my car is being tended to in a promo manner. She knows my name when I walk in.

ckdexterhaven
6/22/2016

"Professional and Excellent Service"

This is our 3rd lease through Acura of Westchester and the experience as usual was great. Robert Elard outlined all of our options and helped to get us a great deal. He answered all of our questions and provided lots of valuable information during the process. The professional and courteous staff at the dealership made it happen easily and quickly. If you are in the market for an acura and you are in the general area of the dealership, you should stop in and speak to Robert Elard.

straightnochaser
6/20/2016

"FF is great!"

Frankie Ferraro is a make it happen kind of guy! He knows how to structure deals that are win win situations. This is my fourth Acura and third with Frankie.

1 - 10 of 2,471 results