Acura of Westchester

Acura of Westchester
Call
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"2015 MDX "

Acura of Westchester is by far the best dealership Ive been to for buying a car or truck. They will take care of you and make it happen. I've bought 8 cars and 2 trucks from them over the years and plan on more in the future. You will not be disappointed.

"Fantastic Customer Service"

I have been coming to Westchester of Acura for almost a year after purchase of my 2006 TSX from untruthful car auction lot. My service representative is Alvin De Leon, he has shown and given me a wonderful service experience that is full of genuine care and concern in getting me the appropriate service request and advise. This first experience has developed such a great relationship that I decide to trade in my TSX (almost a year after working with Acura of Westchester) for a 2011 RDX to accommodate the arrival of my third child. This has lead me to meet Matt Belov in sales. With knowing the exact vehicle that I wanted and explanation of why one vehicle would be less accommodating per my needs-Matt reflected patience to assist in accommodating my financial needs. Finance Director Alex Piccirillo was a gem in making the financial accommodations a reality to which I was able to pick up my new RDX about 5 days later. Jose Crespo to whom was the topping as the greatest customer service sales representative was fantastic. He took the time to not only interact with my two kids upon day of pickup but also showed and explained a key features of my new car. Jose also let it be know that if I have any questions or need any explanations of vehicle that I am able to contact him for assistance. Jose has also followed up after the purchase of my vehicle to ensure that all is well. I am very big on customer service since this is an area I have personally worked within for 15 years. The great customer service and care along with the friendly family oriented environment is what keeps me returning to the Acura of Westchester! And I would not hesitate recommending to strangers, family and friends. Keep of the the Excellent Service, ML Aisha B.

"The service depart. is the best that I've being to."

The service was excellent and they are willing to take the extract step to help you. The friendliness and professionalism is not comparable. Wonderful staff and prompt service. Shannon you are the best. Thank you.

"Ms Green"

I am very happy with the purchase of my RDX. I was privileged to work with a great set of men that showed patience and determination. They made sure my needs were met and I was happy. I would recommend this dealership to friends and families.

"Great Experience x 2"

This is my second purchase of an Acura from this dealership. My first Acura TL, 2010 (which I loved but was totaled in a car accident). My second, 2015 Acura TLX which so far rides like a dream with features tat are phenominal! Although the body styles are totally different, I still feel GROWN & SEXY in this beauty that I haven't seen noone else with yet! My salesman was Jose Crespo who was a gentleman and a scholar from start to finish! I live in the state of CT.. When I came to pick up my car all I had to do is pick up my keys. Jose even called to make sure all was well after my new car purchase which is rare these days. I would also like to give a special thanks to Tony, The manager who treated me like family making my great experience with Jose even better! Blessing's to you both (Jose & Tony), Crystal from CT

"AMAZING FIRST TIME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!"

This was my boyfriends and my first time dealing with the Acura of Westchester and we could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Being that that was our first time leasing and getting a new car, we were both filled with a lot of anxiety and apprehension. From our first visit until we drove off the lot we were treated amazingly. Hours were spent with us going over different models, price options, color combinations, which one would suit our needs, technologies offered, etc...Various test drives were given to see which one we liked best. We never felt rushed and Dmitry Novikov went above and beyond. On his day off he came in and stayed for a few hours with us. He made himself available via email and text to answer questions, deal with the finances and just make us feel as comfortable as possible with our purchase. Upon picking up our car he went over anything and everything to make our transition to using the car and simple as possible, All around our experience with the people at the dealership, as well as the car purchase went more smoothly than either of us could have imagined. We both definitely look forward to working with Acura of Westchester on any future Acura purchases or services!

Tony Della Pietro

"New Car"

i was well taken care of by this dealership. The salesmen were very informative and helpful. I'm enjoying my new car so far and hope this experience continues.

"Great Salespeople, Great Experience "

Liam & Frankie were great! They were both extremely helpful and made the process of buying a new car easy and enjoyable. They work together as a perfect team. This is our 4th time buying a car from Acura of Westchester and we couldn't be happier.

"Great experience "

This was my first experience at Acura of Westchester and it was exceptional! I leased a 2015 ILX, which I am beyond happy with. Jose was great and even stayed beyond closing time to assure I got everything I wanted in a car. Matt also assisted me upon picking up the car and I can definitely say Acura of Westchester has a great staff, all very friendly and accomodating! First acura and definitely will not be my last.

"Jessica "

Liam and Frank were extremely kind and gave their undivided attention to me. When you come in, they treat you like a friend rather than just a sale. The home like feeling make you want to come to Acura more often.

Liam T. And Frank F.