Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,532 Dealership Reviews
PeterT
8/27/2016

"Excellent Service"

Beth Hicks made this a very comfortable experience. She is an excellent representative of the company she works for...She went out of her way to make sure my car was cleaned when I can back to pick it up. THANK YOU BETH!!

A ura
8/26/2016

"Excellent"

Beth Hicks was very helpful in assisting me with service on my2016 Acura. As well she offered to have the car washed which is always a nice thing to throw in. Thank you

Rima 30
8/25/2016

"Excellent service"

Excellent Service! Frankie was awesome. He made my husband and myself feel at home. Thank you Frankie! George was wonderful and attentive! Great Asset to the company.

Joey Gonzalez

justmes
8/25/2016

"recommend highly"

My experience with Frankie, the sales rep, and all other personnel was terrific! Frankie was very patient and informative. He showed me four different cars, arranged test drives, fully answered all my questions, and worked efficiently to minimize the time needed to prepare the chosen car for pick up. Everyone I had contact with was professional and courteous. I have been using this dealership for more than ten years and am never disappointed. Kudos!!

Don't recall everyone's name

Nylangke1197
8/24/2016

"Feeling special "

George Bruner is always extremely helpful and efficient. I can't say enough on how important I feel whenever I go there. Thumbs up to the whole team!!

Nicole Gelber
8/23/2016

"Awesome"

Thank you to Brianna and Nick for providing great customer service at Acura of Westchester. The trade-in process of an older vehicle and leasing of a brand new one was extremely easy. I highly recommend both of them!

Mixon
8/20/2016

"Great Experience with Brianna"

Brianna was extremely polite, professional and helpful! After initially explaining what I wanted, Brianna got right down to business, and made it happen. Brianna is extremely knowledgeable, and will work tou you to meet your needs! Highly recommend making an appointment in advance!

dcserton
8/17/2016

"Tremendous experience thanks to a great team"

Hands down, Julian M has been the most diligent, knowledgeable and helpful car salesman I've ever worked with in my years of owning a car. He made the processes of leasing a new Acura swift, convenient and met every one of my expectations. I'll continue to trust him, and the rest of the team, for my needs in the future and recommend him to everyone I know.

Adjeij01
8/17/2016

"Great experience!!!"

I was on the market for CPO RDX, my guts directed me to AOW. Immediately I walked in John A and his manager Danny G came to greet me... The rest was history, I'm so glad I met them. John A was not pushy sales guy but rather was more concern about my need.... He found me the perfect car.... Although the perilously had left a foul smell in it, they did all they can to make happy... Gentlemen thank you sooooo much... Juliet A

JoanCorral
8/15/2016

"EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS"

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Jose Crespo took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Jose Crespo .

1 - 10 of 2,532 results