Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

2,502 Dealership Reviews
Yay438
7/28/2016

"Amazing service and great car"

Frankie is a very knowledgeable and attentive person and this translates through his willingness to work with you to get you the best car at the best price. I recommend him highly

Djb89
7/28/2016

"Found a gem"

Years ago, we leased an Acura TSX circa 2006. Loved that car. It was zippy. Wanted to buy it after the lease expired but the buy out price made no sense given the very low mileage. We returned the cream puff to the dealer and went on our merry way. Last week, in the market for a used car, we stopped into Acura of Westchester where we have leased and purchased many new cars over the years. We were not sure their inventory of used cars would measure up but certainly worth investigating. We couldn't believe our luck to find a gently used 2006 Acura TSX. A cream puff in its own right. We snatched it up and we're thrilled to have found it. The team at Acura of Westchester could not have been more accommodating and gave us confidence that this used car was a good bet and that they would stand behind it.

crivera
7/26/2016

"Lease of 2017 Acura MDX"

Danny Dejesus - He was very organized, easily approachable and shared his knowledge of the buying process. Whenever I had a question, he made the time to discuss with me my concerns. He is genuine in all his efforts and does a great job of making sure everyone is on board. He is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people. Danny is a tremendous asset to Acura of Westchester and I hope to work with him again in the near future!

Ncerda
7/24/2016

"Julian Morrand helped me re finance my car wonderful experie"

My experience at this dealership was great .Julian made the transition very easy and fast . Definitely will go back .I went in for service and ended refinancing my car .Thanks to Julian for approaching me and walking me through the process that came out wonderful . My payment are less at a wonderful rate .I will be back to get a new vehicle in. Couple months back to Acura of Westchester Thanks Guys !!!

JCJDriver
7/23/2016

"Great professional service "

Friendly and attentive staff. Timely - they don't keep you waiting. Excellent experience with Daniel in sales - great to work with and took the time to explain all of the features of the car we were considering and ultimately bought. Would highly recommend working with Daniel.

Bronxguy1433
7/21/2016

"They make it work for you"

Great thanks for everything and especially for making things work out best for me. Great deal and car is in great condition and very comfortable to drive in.

ks123456
7/20/2016

"Acura of Westchester- Daniel Dejesus"

By far, this was the best car purchase experience we've had over the years. Not only was Daniel friendly, I felt he was trustworthy and he kept us informed every step of the way. Thank you Daniel!

Return Customer
7/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Frankie Ferraro was extremely easy to work with. He worked quickly and efficiently to complete a new lease for my mother in a short amount of time. He addressed all of our concerns and went out of his way to meet all of our needs. It was a n extremely smooth process. His colleague Joey was super patient and knowledgeable in instructing us on the cars's instrument panel. I highly recommend Frankie and his support staff.

Mamur Ahmed
7/19/2016

"Great, friendly, and convenient "

Just bought a 2016 Acura TLX from this dealership this past July Fourth weekend. Yeah... JULY 4th these guys were one of the few open dealerships. Made the purchase after a great test drive where all the features of the car were thoroughly explained to me. The car was ready to pick up 3 days after my purchase decision but I picked it up the following weekend because of my own work conflicts. Thanks for a great experience!

mstar81
7/18/2016

"Great Leasing Experience"

Leasing with Acura of Westchester was a wonderful experience. Danny and Brianna were incredible, highly responsive and made sure that the deal that I received on my 2017 RDC was the best around. I don't live very close to the dealership, but they facilitated my every need and made it worth the 90 minute drive to the dealership. Overall, I would highly recommend Acura of Westchester!

1 - 10 of 2,502 results