Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,859 Dealership Reviews
BCM
8/31/2015

"Great service and experience!"

I was in the market for a luxury sports sedan. This was my first time getting a luxury vehicle. My salesperson Matt Belov was very informative and helpful. He gave me an overview of the TLX including features plus leasing options. Knowing that I was shopping other vehicles, Matt wasn't very pushy and let me shop around. He was confident the TLX was the best value for the money and I would return; and he was right! I worked with Matt and got a great price and an even better car! On the day of pickup Matt was off, however his business partnet Jose Crespo was equally helpful. A few days after my purchase, Matt followed up to see how things were going and if I needed anything. That level of courtesy and attention to detail is what makes this dealership so great. I'd recommend Matt and everyone else at Acura of Westchester for great a price and service.

Astro101
8/30/2015

"Long time customer "

Our lease was up on our TL Acura . Came in to speak to Frankie Ferraro ,we have worked with Frankie before and it's like being with family, helped us threw the process once again and and in a couple of hours We drove home our new TL At Westchester Acura is has all way been easy and fun To get our new car

8/28/2015

"Wonderful experience: Love my new TLX"

Such a wonderful experience! No hassle, no stress....I came to Acura of Westchester knowing exactly what I wanted, and I got a good deal on a car. Dimitry was great! Very professional. Love my new TLX

zeus10
8/28/2015

"best sales service personal Robert Ellard great sales person"

The personal very welcome people , willing to help you get the best deal on buying a car we were extremely satisfied with our buy at the Acura westchester dealer

ygarcia115
8/27/2015

"Great experience "

We Had worked with Jose crespo& Matt belov before always a pleasure to work with there welcomeing .. We love our 2015 TLX my husband & I recommend everyone to them . Very professional.. Thank you very much

doris
8/26/2015

"friendly, competent, prompt follow up"

Our salesman Robert Ellard, was a pleasure to deal with. He knows his cars and is very personable. I would recommend him highly. Diane Djonovic was., also, very professional in her job.

1st MDX
8/26/2015

"Best dealership experience ever"

This was the absolute best visit I ever had to any dealership. We were very pleased with the service provided by our salesman Jose Crespo. He followed up with me through text and email to see how things were going after we took the car home. That spoke volumes to my wife and myself. It didn't just feel like another sale the experience felt like we were welcomed to a family. I then received an email from Alvin De Leon my service consultant. Again another aspect of customer service that I had not experienced from any other dealership. He explained a few things that I had forgot to ask about during the sake process. From our initial greeting, first contact with Jose to finance to getting the keys it was an all around excellent experience.

chestus12

"Great Dealership"

I could not be more pleased with the service we received from Anthony and Jon. Very patient and friendly, and both went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly.

Suv Luver
8/25/2015

"As Always, exceptional service provided!"

Always pleasure dealing with Alvin De Leon....he does look after your needs and he makes sure, your needs are met to your standards...thanks!

sylviav
8/25/2015

"Continued excellence"

I have been a loyal customer of Acura of Westchester for numerous car leases, and now have worked with Frank Ferraro for my current and most recent previous vehicle. Both times, Frank was very warm, informative and patient. His knowledge and ability to move the complex details of our lease forward were outstanding. We chose our vehicle model, and were able to negotiate all details including insurance within a short time, so that we were able to take the car home that day. I was especially impressed with his willingness to meet us completely with our financial needs, as we had received a very low price from another dealer. Being that the service and customer relations have been so outstanding, we decided to pay a little bit more, and stay with Acura of Westchester.

1 - 10 of 1,859 results