Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,767 Dealership Reviews
CL
7/04/2015

"Easy, Pleasant Experience...So unexpected"

I walked into the dealership expecting a typical sales pitch and haggle, but Rob Ellard made the process of buying my RDX pleasant and stress-free! He helped me get the model and the features I was looking for - and at a great price. Rob was great to work with - a professional and personal touch.

LukeJ
7/04/2015

"Service"

The quality of the Acura brand speaks for itself but this dealership brings the service and personal touch to new heights. I've had my mdx for about a year and serviced it twice. Shannon Lemon is fantastic to work with; Polite, professional and always putting the customer first. I've owned Infiniti and lexus before. Given the service and attention to customer detail and flexibility I'm happy I have my car through Acura of westchester. I have to highlight that Kenny Hicks runs a great shop from front to back end. Luke

chris21409
7/03/2015

"Great Experience, Great Service and Customer Intimate"

I told Jose I needed a car being i am almost done graduating, i gave him a criteria of low miles, with navigation at a affordable price. He must be a magician the way he worked his magic to give me exactly what i needed. He was awesome showed me my car fax let me know what i was getting into and the rest is history

lkal78
7/03/2015

"All in all... an excellent experience"

My experience at Acura of Westchester was an exceptional one. I have always dreaded car shopping and the whole process. My experience with Acura dispelled all my reservations. From the very beginning Ashley provided incomparable service and made the sales process easy and seamless. Ashley was very good at conveying every aspect to me, whether it be the car features or the financial options available to me. Overall it was a great experience, and I am even happier with my Certified MDX. I would definitely recommend Acura of Westchester. Remember to ask for Ashley!!!

pkg

"Great experience"

Just purchased a new RDX from Acura or Westchester. Our salesman, Matt Belov, made the process easy. He found the car we ordered in two days. The registration procedures were all dealt with for us, so we just had to pay for the car and drive away. Matt's friendliness and professionalism made this transaction a pleasure.

Ellen123

"Wonderful"

Frankie was wonderful! He took the time with me to discuss all my financial options. Frankie was very knowledgeable about the RDX that I purchased and once again took the time with me to set up my car and show me exactly how all the features worked. I would recommend both the car dealership and Frankie.

Sissy1964
7/01/2015

"The Best in Westchester County, New York"

Outstanding customer service, whether its the service department or the sales reps. This may have been my 6th or 7th lease and every time the service has been exceptional. I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. This last occasion I dealt with Ashley Medina, she was great, took the time to explain the offer to buyout my current lease and put me in a new lease. No hard selling since I already knew who I was dealing with. She was able to answer all my questions and get me into the vehicle I wanted. Such a pleasure to receive a followup email and call.

Jennifer.brown

"Sales review"

We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Matt Belov was there to provide us with such exceptional service. Me and my wife are very pleased with RDX we have leased from Acura of Westchester. From the moment we walked in until we left the dealership experience was very pleasant. Matt took time to actually get us in a vehicle we can afford and that fits our needs. We would definitely recommend Acura of Westchester to friends and family, and that they speak with Matt. The overall experience was very positive. Thank you very much.

Kristinaann
7/01/2015

"First time leasing a car!"

I am a first time vehicle owner and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Brianna Tozzo made my experience stress free and pleasant. I did not feel pressured into purchasing my car as I did with many other dealerships! She helped me every step of the way and I was not nervous one bit. She educated me on everything I needed to know about leasing and made me feel like I was a long time friend! I called her tons of times with questions and she was always available to answer my questions. I am so pleased with my ILX and can't wait to be a long time customer of Acura of Westchester!!! Thank You!! :)

Bonsobean

"Awesome!"

Easy, effortless and got just what I wanted - but more! Jonathan made this car buying process totally stress free, especially after not so great experiences elsewhere (ie some within the area). Jonathan and Danny are friendly, funny, down to earth, and ultimately the reason I chose to go with Acura. So far- I am beyond happy every time I get in my car. Thanks so much guys!

Daniel giannotti