Acura of Westchester

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Acura of Westchester

Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Evanbyoung100

"Great Experience!"

This is our second car with this dealership and I look forward to our third. The staff has always been attentive and accomadating. Great Experience!

Jacob

"Great experience"

Although there is an Acura dealership around the corner from my house, I wasn't impressed with their service. Decades ago my father had bought an Acura from Acura of Westchester and had a great experience - so I figured I'd give them a try. Franki and Liam took all the time in the world to help me find my perfect Acura. Even though I was shopping for used instead of new, I still got the same attention I would expect. If you're in the market for an Acura, go here - it's worth the trip to Westchester even for us NYC folk.

barbaraacura2014
3/01/2015

"buying a 'loaner' 2014 TSX"

I am replacing a 2006 with 2014 TSX; love the car; Frank Ferraro was very accommodating in matching my needs with cars available at the dealership. He set up the basics on the navigation/bluetooth systems and made me feel confident I could return with questions. Introduction to the new cars has always been too fast and abbreviated for me...but the manuals should fill in the gap as well as the fact that I had an earlier TSX with similar systems. In the past I have found service at this dealership excellent and the representatives very nice and helpful this significantly influenced my decision to by another Acura from Acura of Westchester.

Julian
2/28/2015

"No Better Experience Possible"

Brianna was the best! She made buying a car hassle free, Simply put, best price and best service. Will definitely go back again. J. Wise

Shapiro917
2/28/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I was very pleased dealing with Acura of Westchester- my wife and I were helped by Dimitri, who was pleasant, knowledgeable, and helped us secure a great deal on a lease. Service was quick and efficient, I appreciated that I was helped down to the last minute when the car was delivered. Would definitely recommend Acura of Westchester and Dimitri to friends and family.

Lrudz
2/27/2015

"Acura "

My experience at this dealership was a positive one. The customer service was great- Vincent was professional, courteous, and willing to help. Thanks for your help!

Johnm
2/27/2015

"2015 Acura "

Vinny was very professional and willing to help me in anyway possible. Had great product awareness and was a big help in finding me the rite car. Thanks a lot vinny ! JJ M

aieyla

"Excellent experrience"

Overall Very pleased with the service. Every thing was quick and precise. Tony DellaPietro really made us feel special and worked amazingly with our budget. Alex Piccirillo You Rock you made it happen.

Tony DellaPietro

Laporte84

"Great experience "

It was a very easy process, we agreed on a number with minimal haggling and there wasn't any hidden mark ups when it was time to finalize all the paper work.

Humancrush
2/26/2015

"My experience has always been excellent."

Thomas Maxfiled is a dynamite service representative for Acura, he is professional, he keeps you informed and he is very personable. Thanks for the great service.

1 - 10 of 1,523 results