Acura of Westchester

Acura of Westchester

Call
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"First class customer service"

From the first encounter with Jose Crespo he managed to me me feel that i made the right choice by going to Acura of Westchester. He was knowledgeable in the product. Never made me feel he was pushy on my decision. If anything he assisted me in picking the right car. He was transparent with the pricing and process of purchasing vs leasing. I would recommended anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Acura of Westchester because of the professional and caring experience i had with Jose Crespo as a sales rep. I am truly happy i went to acura and westchester.

"AMAZING PERSONAL ATTENTION!"

Although my service appointment was a few months ago, I still needed to take the time to thank Service Specialist, Shannon Lemon. She was the ONLY service specialist that gave me personal attention with up to the minute details of the progress of my car. The ONLY reason I will go back to this service center is because of the incomparable service and attention I received from Shannon, thanks again love!

"Wonderful"

This is my second experience dealing with Jonathan. It was a pleasure last time so I went back to him this time. He is friendly, informative, and thorough. I would highly recommend him.

"Amazing!!"

Great experience leasing my 2015 ILX. If you are interested in an Acura this is 100% the dealership to visit. Very kind and well educated employees, worked quickly and efficiently. Went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that all of our questions were answered. Visited many dealerships during my car search, Acura of Westchester was by far the best.

"Above and beyond "

Just leased a 2015 Acura RDX. Julien was very patient with this deal being it took a few weeks longer than expected to get out of my previous lease via a lease transfer. I cant explain how he went above and beyond and the exceptional customer service I received from him. I would definitely lease my next vehicle there.

"The absolute best of the best!"

Cedrick from Acura of Westchester has not only been one of the nicest dealers I've met but 100% honest, which is not easy to come by. I previously went to other dealerships and was unsatisfied, but Cedrick was able to give me the best offer and help me in a matter of two days. I was in the process of getting my 2015 ILX from Curry Acura ( a different dealership) until they had me wait almost a month for the car, called me everyday trying to scam money from me it was terrible, the worst experience ever. BUT, I called Acura of Westchester, spoke with Cedrick, told him my dilemma, he was able to get me my car for 20 dollars cheaper a month and in TWO DAYS!!!! I cannot stress it enough Cedrick is AMAZING, I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!!! He really is a trustworthy, honest, hardworking salesman. THANK YOU CEDRICK!!!!!

"Highly recommend"

I had a great experience purchasing my new TLX from Acura of Westchester. Julian Morand and Kenny Hicks were patient and answered every question I had. They made purchasing a new car a very pleasant experience. If you are in the market for a new Acura, I highly recommend Acura of Westchester.

"Reliable and professional!"

Brianna is a gem! I love my new TLX! I picked up my car with no hassles. Tom in the service department is always reliable and knows the true meaning of customer service. He always manages to make my experiences at Acura a pleasant one! He was the first one to congratulate me on my new car and takes the time to insure that the customer is always satisfied.

"great experience"

Good atmosphere, friendly, knowledgeable service. I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Leased the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay.

"satisfied customer"

Mr. Morand was very friendly, reliable, very knowledgeable, he worked very hard to get the car what I wanted. I am very appreciative and satisfied. A+++++++

Reviews of Jose Crespo