Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Avenue,
Larchmont, New York 10538
Acura of Westchester Info
About Acura of Westchester

What really sets an Acura dealership apart these days? Value, Selection and Price You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Acura or Certified Pre-Owned Acura in Larchmont. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Priced Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Acura Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time! Save Time and Money You can research new Acura vehicles from the Research Tools of this site. If you see something you like, you can easily call us. Convenient Location To visit our dealership, check our Map and Location and Department Hours – we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealership is conveniently located in the Larchmont area and worth the drive. Service, Parts, Accessories When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Department. If you need Parts or Accessories for your Acura we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.

About Acura of Westchester Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

1,593 Dealership Reviews
Scentsy Gal

"The smoothest delivery"

I am in awe over the amazing service I received. I called Brianna on April 3rd looking for the RDX. Unfortunately none were in stock. She went above and beyond to get my new car and it was a breeze from there. Angela made sure all the extras I wanted were installed prior to getting there. Johnny your amazing and your 2 ladies are equally amazing. I am a return customer bring back my ILX and leaving in a RDX is an awesome feeling. I will never go anywhere other than Acura of Westchester.

alberghj

"Leasing Experience"

Ashley Medina, very professional, courteous, made for a great overall experience. I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone in the market for a new or used Acura.

EStaff

"Car Buying 101"

Simple rules ... Do your homework. Find a dealer that has a history of exemplary service to its customers. Be honest about the parameters of your current "best" deal when shopping for your car. Know what you want and how much your buying floor is - that way, if the economics make sense, you are ready to say yes. And then pick up the phone and call Acura of Westchester. Matt and I worked out the math for my new Acura RDX in less than 5 minutes. He wanted my business, had superb phone skills and made this process easy. Took care of everything via email and once the car was ready, got first-class treatment from both Matt and Jose as well as the Finance/Business Team. Love my new Acura ! Regards, Eric

CMarie
4/16/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Had"

Acura of Westchester is an excellent choice for getting a car. My sales rep, Julien Morand was very helpful in getting me a great deal on a new Acura. He answered any and all questions I had and provided me with the knowledge I needed to make an informed choice. The other staff members I dealt with were also very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt no pressure and was impressed with the combination of friendliness and professionalism provided there. I am glad that I made the decision to go to Acura of Westchester.

Tonymdxthebest
4/16/2015

"Great Service, Knowledgeable, Courteous and Prompt!"

Chris Colucci is GREAT ! PERIOD ! He is the reason why I have continued to service my MDX at Acura of Westchester. Chris is knowledgeable, courteous and prompt! From the first service gentleman, who takes in my car, to the last service person who delivers my car.But because I have not used other service facilities, it would be difficult and unfair for me to gauge over all pricing.

cb17
4/16/2015

"An Excellent Place To Buy A Car"

The sales representative (C. Anthony Meed) was tremendous. He was able to answer all of my questions. He knew what I was looking for and was able to have the car available for "next day" delivery. The car was immaculate and after a few instructions, I was able to leave as a satisfied customer. I have known Anthony for over ten years and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Microe

"MDX purchase"

I found the experience of purchasing my car at Acura of Westchester very relaxing. There was no hard sell The company and vehicle have a great reputation and the people at the dealership were knowledgeable and professional.

Lgrullon
4/14/2015

"Great Service! Nice people !!"

I have visited many dealerships in the past and never really cared to revisit them in the past but Acura of Weschester was different. Alvin their service advisor was very informative, honest and it never felt like he was trying to sell me something. That's the feeling I usually get whenever I visit one of these places!!! Great service at this dealership, will definitely recommend to all Acura owners in NY... Way better than tge rest of them.

Ice17duece
4/10/2015

"Excellent dealer"

They're awesome ya should go over there to Acura of Westchester there job are good and you'll come out being satisfy and happy.

Acuracar
4/10/2015

"Car purchase "

This is the second time I am purchasing a car from Rob Ellard & he is not only the best car salesman but extremely funny! He provided exceptional service!

1 - 10 of 1,593 results