Al Spitzer Ford

Bobby Knepper

May 20, 2017

"Experience "

- Ron Z

It was a great experience. Kevin Fleck was knowledgeable and helpful in getting me into my new c-max. I would definitely recommend this dealership because of him. He just made the whole experience great.

Kevin Fleck

May 12, 2017

"Purchased preowned car"

- Kris s

Excellent service from my first phone call to driving away. Brian was awesome, he had the car I was interested in ready fort a test drive when I arrived. He walked me through every step, answered all my questions, listened to what I wanted, can't say enough good things. Everyone there was terrific. Would recommend that dealership and especially Brian with NO hesitation.

Brian Cross

May 12, 2017

"A great experience "

- Fuzzyfeet

My boyfriend and I went to Al Spitzer Ford today to get him a car. It was the first time he has ever purchased a car, so the process could have easily been confusing and overwhelming for us, as it was when we visited other dealerships. Everybody at Spitzer was SO HELPFUL and made buying a car a pain-free, hassle-free process. There was no BS, and everybody was so nice. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Kevin Fleck