Al Spitzer Ford

Kevin Fleck, Sales & Lease Consultant, Al Spitzer Ford

Kevin Fleck

Sales & Lease Consultant

July 18, 2017

"Awesome car buying experience "

- Bturner703

This is my second new car purchase with Al Spitzer Ford and it went even better then the first time. They are always so accommodating to my needs and wants and I always end up with exactly what I want and need. Thanks to all the guys for going above and beyond for me yet again.

Jason Covert
Bobby Knepper
Brett Gander

July 14, 2017

"Purchasing a pre owned suv."

- Hitter

Professional and very friendly- answered all question quick and effectively. Mike was very helpful . He gave us all the information to make an informed decision. He has followed up with us since the purchase to see if we had any ?.

July 11, 2017

"Awesome car buying experience!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- greggor1

Before I write my review with Al Spitzer Ford, it needs to be said that my past experience with other American dealerships have been unpleasant. Sales people emitted harshness and arrogance in their selling approach. It was a "take it or leave it" or "there are others that will buy that car if you don't" attitude. As a result, I went to a foreign dealership that showed they wanted my business, and gave them business for 26 years. I went car shopping in June and went to an American dealership close to my home. Again it was nonsense. The sales person told me the price I saw on line was wrong. Being disgusted by false advertising, I walked off their lot. The following paragraph is where my review with Al Spitzer Ford begins: Searching for a vehicle on line, I saw that Al Spitzer sold Fords. It was Sunday night and the dealership was closed, but I began a chat with an after hours representative. Information I gave the rep was transferred to sales person Michael Caporaletti. Mike was home on his personal time, but he called me that night. Mike "C" was kind, professional, knowledgeable about the car I wanted, and not pushy at all. Mike assured me that the price I saw on line was the price of the vehicle, that he would sell it at that price or better. Those words from Mike "C" were a "breath of fresh air." I made an appointment to see Mike the next day. Mike did his homework and had a vehicle waiting for me to test drive. Because of the due diligence of Mike "C", I purchased the vehicle. I must also add that Brian Johnson in finance researched tirelessly to get me the best rate and payment. Ashley Neely in the service department booked my vehicle during a very busy service week to get my mud flaps installed. Everyone I came in touch with at Al Spitzer Ford were outstanding! If you are looking for an awesome car buying experience, please call Al Spitzer Ford and ask for Mike "C". Thank you Al Spitzer for hiring the best people. Because of Mike "C" and the Spitzer team, I'm driving an American vehicle again!!!!!

Brian Johnson