Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo, Internet Director, Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo

Internet Director

July 25, 2017

"Fair Price, Excellent Service"

- mashman

My brother and I have been shopping for 4-Runner, Tundra for weeks, visiting the other Toyota dealerships. The experience at other dealers involved a lot of pressure, talking about trade=in and not just about what I wanted, showing me colors and versions of truck I was not interested in. My husband suggest Alamo. When we arrived in the very hot parking lot, a salesman walked by and immediately turned and asked us if he could help us. Cody C. was extremely knowledge not only about the 4-runner but any other car on the lot we asked about. He never pressured me to buy, always asking me what I wanted. Because of Cody's salesmanship, his kind and light hearted nature, his no pressure approach.we not only bought my 4-runner from him but my brother also purchased a Tundra that day

Cody Canales

July 03, 2017

"Low tire pressure light"

- Nurse

I took my car in for scheduled maintenance and on the way home the low tire pressure light came on. After returning to the shop 3 times on 2 different days requesting someone check the tires each time, I finally accepted the explanation that "ma'am you should just ignore that light. They come on all the time and it means nothing. We see this alot in these cars". A day later I ended up stranded with a flat tire. When getting the tire fixed at a different shop I was told a nail was clearly visible and "no one could miss it". The tire was loosing pressure at about 20 lbs per 8 hours so if it had been checked over 24 hours a lea. I've had mixed experiences at alamo service in the past, but after this recent event I won't return there again.

Scott

June 26, 2017

"Premier Service -- as usual"

- laineyh

I was running way behind on my recommended maintenance, but I got regular reminders until I finally got in there. I also needed a state inspection. I decided to wait for them to do the work, so I settled in with a good cup of coffee and a book. I didn't even get to finish a chapter! The regular required maintenance was done, the inspection completed, and the paperwork ready for checkout in just a little over an hour. The dealership allows you to pay the manager instead of going to a cashier...much more convenient. I've purchased three vehicles from Alamo and all were maintained by them. All of them went over 100K-150K, and were still going strong when they were sold.

Gordon Blocker

Used 2016 Toyota Tacoma, $28991

2016 Toyota Tacoma

Used 2015 Toyota Sienna, $20991

2015 Toyota Sienna

• Service open till Midnight during the week!
Alamo Toyota, San Antonio, TX, 78217