Alamo Toyota

1.6

2119 Northeast Loop 410, San Antonio, Texas 78217 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

John Cortez, Internet Sales Consultant, Alamo Toyota

Internet Director

April 02, 2017

"Delinquent "

- Rokmwhun

The entire time spent with a not so helpful salesman was spent listening to most the other employees sitting around inside being loud obnoxious and vulgar.

March 04, 2017

"Dissapointed "

- Maria

We just purchased a TOYOYA RAV 16 XLE and it came with a huge red stain it was supposed to be cleaned and detailed and is not so I am waiting to see if they are willing to remove the stain. This was ALAMO TOYOTA 18019 N US HWY 281 SAN ANTONIO TX 78232 .

March 04, 2017

"Alamo Toyota on 281"

- Unhappycamper

Wasted 2 trips to that dealership and 2.5 hours of wait time to be told that they had the wrong part to install! No apologies for the time I wasted... no attempt at taking responsibility and making it right... 0 recognition of a major flaw in their processes that could be easily remediated to prevent this from happening in the future. With manager like him, service will never improved! Specifics - Ordered and pre paid ($250) an update for my navigation system in December. Toyota received it 5 weeks later. I stopped by on a Saturday to have it installed and was told that the "Toyota system" required for install was down, not only there but all dealerships in town (????!!!).... they would call me to setup an appointment when system back up. The followin week, I received a postcard stating to pick it up or it would be returned. I called them right away, sharing that I had been there... they said that they did not understand the "all systems down" excuse and would have my service guy follow-up with me to setup an appointment. Nobody ever called... on Friday March 3, I took my morning off work to get this done. Was there before 9am... was told it was a 1 hour install... by 11:20, was told that they had the wrong update (whether wrong part was ordered or shipped I do not know). 2.5 hours totally wasted... Asked to speak to Service Manager who told me something like "with the thousands of parts ordered, mistakes happened".

New 2016 Toyota Tacoma

2016 Toyota Tacoma

2015 Toyota Avalon

• Service open till Midnight during the week!
Alamo Toyota, San Antonio, TX, 78217