Alamo Toyota

Average

Alamo Toyota
Alamo Toyota Info
About Alamo Toyota

As the premier Toyota Dealer in the San Antonio Area, Alamo Toyota is here for your entire car buying needs. Our family owned and operated dealership offers a No-Pressure environment, with a wide selection of New Toyotas, Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas, and other Used vehicles. Whether it’s Financing, Toyota Service, or Toyota Parts you need, you've come to the right place! We also have the only Toyota Certified Body Shop in South Texas!

About Alamo Toyota

Monday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

• Service open till Midnight during the week!

"Came in today at 1:30 and did not leave until five. The..."

Came in today at 1:30 and did not leave until five. The service department said it would take one and a half to two hours. They were not apologetic. All I needed was to have new tires put on and get them aligned. I had to order the tires and prepay for them upfront. I will not be recommending this dealership nor will I be returning.

Roy Martinez

"First experience: scheduled service online, arrived..."

First experience: scheduled service online, arrived 15-20 min early and they made me wait for the guy who was apparently assigned to my car to come back for lunch (no... not the guy who worked on it - must be like a supervisor or whatever). That would have been mildly irritating, but HE RETURNED 15-20 AFTER the time of my scheduled appt. When appt was done, he was more concerned that I would give him a good rating with Toyota's followup system than anything else. Ok, going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume it was just an isolated thing and me being too picky. This time: Tried to log on to schedule service and it won't let me, even though I am pretty certain of my log on info (have it written down) and have used online scheduling before. used the forgot tabs - system saying my email isn't registered. Ok... so I call the number listed on the website for the service department. Call answered - didn't say service depart, so I ask for that depart, transferred - call answered, sounds like a general receptionist, so I again ask for service - transferred and I get a voice mail box. Really? shouldn't be this hard to schedule service. Time to try another toyota dealership.

DONALD FISHLOCK

"Terrible service department. This is the second time I..."

Terrible service department. This is the second time I have been there for service. Both expereinces were terrible. I will never go to this dealership again

Greg Phillips

"My husband and I were greeted right away and did not have..."

My husband and I were greeted right away and did not have to wait for anyone to assist us. Luis Vasquez not only greeted us but made us feel comfortable and at ease. He allowed us to tell him what our needs were and what would work within our means. He and Noah Caballero began working on our application quickly and once we had a number to work with, Luis began showing us around the lot. He showed us a variety of vehicles and listened to what we were looking for. He treated us with respect and was very patient with me. I never felt pressured in anyway nor was I swayed in any direction. I truly felt that my family's best interest was being taken to heart. I will definitely return to Luis and Noah when I need to purchase another vehicle and HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE AND EVERYONE to go visit these men. They made me a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! Lily R

Luis Vasquez and Noah Caballero

"I went to Alamo Toyota after visiting other dealerships..."

I went to Alamo Toyota after visiting other dealerships and was amazed at the attention Mr. Fording dedicated to me. I was convinced I wanted a specific vehicle but his knowledge of vehicles was unprecedented to me and he guided me to the vehicle I purchased. He represented himself with great professionalism and; eventhough, they had a group of people waiting, he devoted his time without interruption solely to me. I would recomend any and all people looking for a used vehicle to Mr. Fording.

Mike Fording

"I brought my new Tacoma in because the USB port was..."

I brought my new Tacoma in because the USB port was inoperable. The man, Mr. Phillips told me it would take about an hour. After waiting 3 hours, Mr. Phillips came and told me the radio was bad and he would need to order one. When he called me and told me the radio had arrived, I brought the truck back to service. After about an hour, he told me the radio and the USB port was ok and I had a short. So I waited a couple of hours longer. The tech who worked on my truck, should have found the short first off and I wouldn't have had to wait the hours and then made 2 trips from my house in McQueeney. The sales people, Karlton and AJ were very knowledgeable and made the original transaction pleasurable. But the service department needs better customer service. I don't think I'll be using your service department as I will be going to the San Marcos store, hopefully their service department is better. George Stangl

"We leased a car from Alamo three years ago. The lease was..."

We leased a car from Alamo three years ago. The lease was up, we decided to purchase the car for my son. We took in a cashiers check for a little over the amount of what was due on the car, and instead of working with us they charged us an additional $50.00 We learned after the transaction that it could have been waived, as there were other ways to handle this. We will never use Alamo Toyota, nor will we recommend it. The entire process was uncomfortable and unyielding. It took half a day to change out the paperwork, all the time, an aggressive sales pitch, only to be called back in days later and get informed with the extra charge of %50.00 Not a happy customer, and again, we will not use this place of business ever again!

A. Rodriquez (Lease Dept)

"I got great service and no pressure. Thorough service...."

I got great service and no pressure. Thorough service. Great inventory I was mainly just looking and had little intention of buying a new car at the time This was the third Toyota dealer visited and the best deal I found by far.

John Portillo

"I don't see the name of the person I dealt with but he..."

I don't see the name of the person I dealt with but he was completely unfamiliar with the Prius product. It was appalling that I had to educate the dealer on the Prius-C. The salesman couldn't even start the car. Pathetic. He was pleasant enough but when he quoted me a price of 2K over the invoice I told him he was crazy. I would never recommend this dealership.

Unknown

"Absolutely ridiculous! We have been loyal Toyota owners..."

Absolutely ridiculous! We have been loyal Toyota owners since 1996. Never been this discussed by a Toyota dealership! We took our vehicle in for service last weekend 3/3 and was told it would be about a 2 hour wait, understanding the fact that we didn't have an appt that seemed alittle unreasonable because there was only two cars infront of us but we couldnt see if the garage bays were full. The service guy who seemed like he wasn't sure what to do next assured us that we should make an appointment because those with appointments are seen by appointment time Walkins are taken as they can (which actually makes sence) however when we arrived at our 8 o'clock appointment today 3/10 there were 12 cars infront of us, no problem I thought because appointments get seen first (RIGHT)? WRONG!! Because as it turns out everybody was being checked in with 8 o'clock appointments! Asking to speak to the manager or supervisor to find out what the real protocol is we were informed he was on vacation and wouldn't return for a week. So I asked to speak to the manager or supervisor incharge to be only told there wasnt anyone one incharge. Thank god I didn't have leadership like that in Afghanistan or we would never have made it back! Morale of the story is if you have appointments have a damn appointment only bay. My fault for not staying with Cavender, won't make that mistake again!!!!

Service dept