Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo, Internet Director, Alamo Toyota

Ralph Badillo

Internet Director

June 26, 2017

"Premier Service -- as usual"

- laineyh

I was running way behind on my recommended maintenance, but I got regular reminders until I finally got in there. I also needed a state inspection. I decided to wait for them to do the work, so I settled in with a good cup of coffee and a book. I didn't even get to finish a chapter! The regular required maintenance was done, the inspection completed, and the paperwork ready for checkout in just a little over an hour. The dealership allows you to pay the manager instead of going to a cashier...much more convenient. I've purchased three vehicles from Alamo and all were maintained by them. All of them went over 100K-150K, and were still going strong when they were sold.

Gordon Blocker

June 09, 2017

"Customer focused!"

- Long-time Toyota owner

No matter what the problem, Alamo Toyota employees will try to resolve it. I have always been treated with courtesy and given the attention necessary. From the salesmen (Oscar Oriz) to the service personnel (Albert Martinez), customers come first!

Albert Martinez

June 09, 2017

"Truly exceptional - Thank you Roger Alcorta!"

- chinadoll

Roger Alcorta made my shopping experience a breeze and so pleasant. I am recommending my friends to go see him for any car shopping. Rogers customer service is truly exceptional!! Thank you again Roger! I am loving my new 2017 Toyota Camry XLE

Roger Alcorta

New 2016 Toyota Tacoma

2016 Toyota Tacoma

2015 Toyota Avalon

• Service open till Midnight during the week!
Alamo Toyota, San Antonio, TX, 78217