All American Chevrolet of Killeen

1802 E Central Texas Expy,
Killeen, Texas 76541
All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

RedBone2020
5/24/2015

"Second Car"

First off, my wife and I bought a car from an Acura dealer in Austin about a year ago, and dear God, what a mistake. The car had several expensive problems, and working with the employees was a nightmare. About a week ago, we were called by All American Chevrolet in Killeen, and they told us they were interested in buying my wife's car (2009 Chevy Cobalt). We went in very skeptical, and Ozzie Acosta was our salesman. Right off the bat, we felt much better with this dealership and sales team. We paid $6500 for her Cobalt, and they gave us $5500 for a trade in (I honestly thought we would be lucky to get $3000). We decided to upgrade to a 2013 Sonata hybrid, and Ozzie was great. We had trouble deciding at first, so he let us have the car the whole day free of dealer employees, so we could decide if it was right for us. When we came back 10 minutes before closing and told him we wanted to buy, he did not hesitate in getting our deal done. He also got our monthly payments within $50 of where we wanted to be, and he got us a GREAT interest rate (2.9%). This dealership was also about $500 below the KBB estimate for the price of a 2013 Sonata hybrid, and that we could tell, there aren't any problems with the vehicle. If anyone tells you to get away from Fort Hood to buy a vehicle, don't listen to them. Just go to All American Chevrolet and ask for Ozzie.

Jillian
5/05/2015

"Best New Car sale experience!!!"

John really took care of our needs, no haggling. Great customer service! We will always purchase from All American!! They even took care of our issues after driving off the lot. We could not be happier! Ask for John!!!

John L.

MeMaw
3/05/2015

"Needed an oil change"

I was one of the lucky ones to get free oil changes for 2 years or 24,000 miles. And they did a wonderful job.

frosty
2/25/2015

"Service "

Very nice customer service with all questions answered quickly. Jennifer did a great job, and was very pleasant. The new owner has made improvements in getting your vehicle done in a timely matter.

Jennifer Archul

A.R.
2/04/2015

"Tyrone Jackson is the haaaarrrrdest working saleman "

This is the second car that I have bought within a year and Tyrone Jackson sold both to me. He was relentlessly chipper and anxious to find the right car for me. He is not afraid to reccommend alternatives.

Scott H
12/20/2014

"Great Place"

When I decided to look at a new (used) vehicle, I searched within a 200 mile radius of Killeen. I finally settled on a truck I saw at All-American and called to schedule a test drive. The price was a lot lower than similar vehicles with more miles. I used KBB to see what the fair price of the vehicle would be in a fair condition and All-American was $1000 lower. I test drove the truck and looked it completely over, and found only minor issues (small chips in the paint and other minor cosmetics.) My salesman, FRED NORMAN, was a pleasure to work with. He definitely wanted to make the sale, but did not feed me lines of bull crap while he was at it. If I am still in Killeen when I need another vehicle, this will be one of the first places I call. Good job team and keep up the good work.

Fred Norman

joeleasure23
6/15/2014

"Awesome Dealership "

Came in last week and picked up a jeep at a great price. They really fought to get me a loan even though I had terrible credit. They truck runs great and they even marked it down close to 600 bucks. The staff was extremely friendly and kept my child entertained and filled up with popcorn and chocolate. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area there far from being scam artist like the majority of the dealerships in the area. If you want a great deal this is the place to go.

MichaelNieves
11/22/2013

"I got a price quote for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ for..."

I got a price quote for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ for well below KBB value, being skeptical I called the Dealership first and spoke to the Sales Manager. I told her the price expecting to be sent away, and surprisingly I was told "If that's what it says, then that's what you pay. You can come by at 12 to test drive and pick out your color." That statement alone floored me, no haggling, no b.s. You don't see that in dealerships anymore.

Unknown

RodneyE
9/28/2013

"I've purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer and each..."

I've purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer and each purchase I was very satisfied with the salesman who sold me the vehicle. The last 2 purchases Jim Strauser was my salesman who was superior in closing the sale.

nunchie
8/05/2013

"I HAVE BOUGHT APPROXIMATELY 8 VEHICLES IN MY LIFE. THIS..."

I HAVE BOUGHT APPROXIMATELY 8 VEHICLES IN MY LIFE. THIS WAS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER HAD DEALINGS WITH. I SPOKE WITH HIM OVER THE PHONE AFTER FINDING A VEHICLE ONLINE. I DROVE FROM SHREVEPORT, LA TO KILEEN, TX TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. NOT ONLY DID HE KEEP HIS PROMISE ON EVERYTHING, BUT HAD ALL PAPERWORK WAITING ON ME WHEN I ARRIVED. THIS GUY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. JUST WHAT TO EXPECT AND MORE WHEN BUYING A VEHICLE. I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT WE WILL ALWAYS COME HERE TO BUY OUR VEHICLES.

Reviews of Anthony Gibson-Franklin