All American Chevrolet of Killeen

1802 E Central Texas Expressway,
Killeen, Texas 76541
All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

rich22
5/21/2016

""Great car buying experience""

Fred Norman was the nicest and most knowledgeable vehicle salesperson I have ever done business with. It was great to go to a dealership and not be stalked by salespeople. Fred introduced himself, we talked for a few minutes and he told me where he would be located when I needed assistance. After identifying the vehicle I liked, Fred thoroughly went over all the features of it and after a test drive I decided I wanted to purchase it. Fred got the paperwork done quickly, sent it over to the finance department, and in no time we were on our way. Fred made everything fast and painless, I would recommend him to anyone that is in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Frederick Norman

Jheinz
5/11/2016

"They rip off soldiers "

I bought a 2012 Malibu from this place in February. Within a week it starting stalling and causing issues. I went in and asked what they could do and they were going to charge me for a diagnostic. I wrote some reviews online and they finally decided to do something. They offered me a rental car while my car sat in their shop for a month. A MONTH. They told me to just come pick it up. So that's what I did. This is a place that specializes in Chevys and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my car. I take my car into a general repair shop for a diagnostic. In ONE DAY, they tell me what's wrong with my car. I tell everyone I see who's looking for a car to stay away from that place. Ripped off a soldier. What's American about that?!

DELMA YBARRA
4/09/2016

"Easiest buying experience by far!"

From start to finish Amanda, our salesperson, made our buying experience a pleasant one. She showed us what we were interested in and lead us every step of the way. The staff were all friendly. Our sales manager, Damon, was friendly and personable. The only hiccup was upon leaving with our brand new truck to lunch, we realized that the AC was not cooling at all. We took it back to the dealer and they quickly pushed our vehicle to the front of the line. It was only a loose seal and they were able to repair it and return the vehicle to us the next morning. In the meantime, they did provide a new Chevy Malibu rental for us. Regardless, our entire experience was a pleasant, easy, and positive one. We'd do business with Amanda and All American Chevrolet in Killeen again. Thank you! We absolutely love our Colorado!

Amanda Pierce, sales

jmeja2011
3/20/2016

"Best Experience I've Had at a Dealership Amanda was awesome"

Amanda really listened to what our vehicle needs were and helped us find a vehicle that fit our families needs. I would recommend Amanda to anyone All American Chevrolet of Killeen . They care about their customers and give one on one service that is really hard to find these days. Definitely go to AllAmericanChevrolet of Killeen you will not be disappointed . I love my 2016 Tahoe I will be back to purchase another vehicle in the future .... I'm from Abilene,Tx and found the Best Deal here in Killeen Thanks Amanda and Greg V/R Juan Perez

Amanda Pierce

Sam123
3/03/2016

"bad business"

the managers raise their voice to the sales people right in the showroom. very uncomfortable experience. buy somewhere else. we went to another dealership to buy our tahoe and got a better deal.

rather not say

Kerogers87
2/09/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

My husband and I just bought our second car from here and It was an amazing experience! In May of last year we bought his brand new 2014 Silverado, and last Friday we bought my 2016 Cruze. I couldn't be happier with the sales and finance team! George Hill was my salesman and he did a fantastic job! He found the car that was perfect for me and my bank account haha! Allen and Phil worked with me to get down to a price I was happy with, and Greg in finance helped walk me through the final paperwork. I wish we were going to be stationed here longer only so my husband & I could continue to buy cars from here!!!! If you are in the market for a new or pre owned car, All American is definitely the place to go!!!

George Hill, Allen Flower, Phil Agnelo, Greg Washington

Blissfully pleases
2/02/2016

"2015 Equinox "

All the service employees are great, they always go out of their way to ensure that my needs are met! Thank you to Tim Nix and Jennifer A, always with a pleasant smile and friendly.

Tim Nix, Jennifer A

Impala2015
1/29/2016

"Over Priced"

My vehicle was due for an oil change, and they found a nail in the tire. I was notified about the nail and asked if I would like to purchase a new tire. I declined the offer, came home inspected my own tire to find the tiniest nail in my tire. I removed the nail myself which was easy, no tools involved and the tire is still good. Even though I had the option to purchase the tire I still feel as though it was a rip off deal for something so simple. The tire was $225, $25 for labor, and the additional for tax.

SusieSocialWorker
1/11/2016

"Quick, friendly and professional"

After having a horrible experience somewhere else, All American is a definite breath of fresh air. They are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I am happy with the service I've gotten there and willingly drive 30 miles one way to have them service my vehicle.

Tim Nix

ChrisE
1/09/2016

"Quick and friendly"

I dropped off my vehicle for its scheduled maintenance and received a phone call saying it was ready about an hour later. For a walk in service this was a very quick and easy process.

Tim Nix