All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Kenneth McGill

February 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Bvzundel

This was my second time purchasing a new vehicle and I couldn't have had a better experience. Deshawn did an amazing job. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and really respected our situation. He worked his ass off to make sure we were comfortable with our decision. Thanks again deshawn!

February 10, 2017

"Busy Avon Lady"

- busy avon lady

This is my second car that I purchase from this dealer ship . Everyone is always smiling , very friendly and the show room is always clean . From my first contact over the internet very friendly operators to I was connected with my sales person Tyrone Jackson . Tyrone Jackson was in contact with me for about 2 weeks , he listen closely to me and made different offers . Once we agreed on a car he was most helpful in getting me in to the . Since I never have time he got me in and out with in 1 1/2 hour just like I asked him . Great place to purchase a car or truck . Mr. Josef MCCartney the finance person was just great .

February 08, 2017

"Great service and sales"

- Killeen254

I went in to get maintenance on my car, but the needed repairs were too serious for my 12 year old car. I was able to trade in my old car with a new, used car that same day.

New 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $37525