All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Ben Buckler

January 21, 2017

"Very good experiance"

- stevebenson

Mr Jackson provided a very enjoyable buying experience; we were not looking to buy when we visited the lot, but could not turn down the deal Mr Jackson offered us. This was both the quickest and most pain free vehicle purchase i have made. If you want to deal with a professional talk to Tyrone jackson.

January 21, 2017

"New car"

- Tatorrrr

I came in and was ver nervous to buy a car. Deshawn made me very comfortable and relaxed. Took me step by step with my options and made it very easy to understand. He wasn't going to let me walk out of there unhappy. I bought a brand new 2017 equinox and am so happy with my choice. I am happy with the service as well. So glad Deshawn was the man who helped me with my purchase!

January 20, 2017

"Service "

- Robynne08

Ben was very helpful and friendly, he helped with me get the help that I needed with my car. I would recommend the Chevy service to others.

New 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $37525