All American Chevrolet of Killeen

1802 E Central Texas Expressway,
Killeen, Texas 76541
All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Crawford1971
9/10/2016

"Best Ride I've ever purchased"

We traded in two Camaro's for a new 2016 Tahoe. This purchase ended with us paying less money for overall payments and we now have the best ride ever. Our dealer was very polite ( knows how to treat people ), and you can tell he is very good at selling cars. I give the overall a 9 out of 10.

Frederick Norman

Sun8816
8/08/2016

"A pleasant service"

Kenneth was very pleasant, made me feel like I was a very special customer. He gave Chevrolet service to his customers with a pleasant personal touch.

Kenneth (new employee)

woatgoat
7/29/2016

"Truly the best !!!"

I've never been into a car dealership where everyone is just so nice. Anytime I stood around there was not a single car sales man or employee that didn't stop and ask if I've been helped. I love this place and a special thank to Jarrett! Best customer service I've had in a long time.

Jarrett Harris

Jeffery Turbitt
7/22/2016

"Very helpful"

Very good people they will work with you for anything strongley recomend to go to this location they will put you in a vehicle that day

Ware_1972
7/15/2016

"Awesome "

The staff was amazing, everyone was willing to help each other and make sure you get to the person who you looking for. I came looking at a used car, but end of leaving with a brand new one which I am the first owner of it,which I have never been on any vehicle. I wasn't pressured to buy, there was no jive talking, I was asked what I want, what makes you happy, I was told, since I'm working with the best, expect the best.Mr Jackson said it was my day to get a car, and he told the truth, A true salesman of his words, APPECIATED, Thanks

Eric4276
7/01/2016

"Amazing service"

The person I dealt with was Jim. He was very professional and helpful. He knew what he was talking about and we even traded army stories while I waited for the paper work. Great guy, great service and awesome place. Definately getting my kids cars from there.

Haley15
6/27/2016

"First car"

jeff went above and beyond to help us find a first car for ourselves, which is difficult when you're 18 and don't have credit or a down payment. They exhausted their resources, got us the best deal possible, and made the whole situation a little less stressful. We plan on getting future cars here as well since they were so great!!

Jeff jobes

jo85
6/25/2016

"George Hill sales person who helped me buy a new pickup"

George Hill was the sales person that sold me my new pickup and he went out of his way to get me the one I wanted. He was very helpful in explaining all the bells and whistles that was available on the truck. I would recommend him to any of my friends if they were looking to buy a new or used car. It was a very good experience.

George Hill

qsb6591
6/22/2016

"Great people and I was treated fairly. "

From the time I entered until the time I purchased it was all easy going and I wound up purchasing two vehicles! I was able to pay for a brand new Chevy Sonic in cash and finance the GMC Sierra PU without any hassles, they got the best finance rate available. Great sales person Thank you Mr. Jackson

Simba2011
6/21/2016

"Great people great service "

Tim West was wonderful at doing a great job at helping me. He went out of his way. Thanks for the great way you guys worked on my car and fixed it.

Tim West