All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Financial Services Manager

May 26, 2017

"Excellent "

- Setheridge

I gave the rating that I did beacuse the service was excellent. We arrived there at 8 and got out by 12-1230 I have never been to a dealership that had me out at a decent time. I would recommend my friends to come here and purchase a car.

Damon Perez

May 17, 2017

"great service"

- jwuan21

Excellent service went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. Showed patience with me and ensured that I got the best deal possible.

May 13, 2017

"Great "

- Geebaby

He Was soooo awesome helped my experience of buying my first car be a breeze 😊 I'm so glad I purchased my vehicle through him.

Tyrone Jackson