All American Chevrolet of Killeen

1802 E Central Texas Expressway,
Killeen, Texas 76541
All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Haley15
6/27/2016

"First car"

jeff went above and beyond to help us find a first car for ourselves, which is difficult when you're 18 and don't have credit or a down payment. They exhausted their resources, got us the best deal possible, and made the whole situation a little less stressful. We plan on getting future cars here as well since they were so great!!

Jeff jobes

jo85
6/25/2016

"George Hill sales person who helped me buy a new pickup"

George Hill was the sales person that sold me my new pickup and he went out of his way to get me the one I wanted. He was very helpful in explaining all the bells and whistles that was available on the truck. I would recommend him to any of my friends if they were looking to buy a new or used car. It was a very good experience.

George Hill

qsb6591
6/22/2016

"Great people and I was treated fairly. "

From the time I entered until the time I purchased it was all easy going and I wound up purchasing two vehicles! I was able to pay for a brand new Chevy Sonic in cash and finance the GMC Sierra PU without any hassles, they got the best finance rate available. Great sales person Thank you Mr. Jackson

Simba2011
6/21/2016

"Great people great service "

Tim West was wonderful at doing a great job at helping me. He went out of his way. Thanks for the great way you guys worked on my car and fixed it.

Tim West

Odom04
6/05/2016

"Awesome"

Nathan and Damon did a great job helping me and my husband get into awesome cars that we both love it was the best experience ever in a dealership. Great thanks goes to you guys

Aisha
6/03/2016

"Above and beyond👍🏾👍🏾"

Damon went above and beyond to help finance my husband new 2016 Camaro. And he also went out his way to get him the best warranty ever. Thank you again Damon Perez for everything and all your kind words while we sat and waited while you made this deal happen.🙏🏾

rich22
5/21/2016

""Great car buying experience""

Fred Norman was the nicest and most knowledgeable vehicle salesperson I have ever done business with. It was great to go to a dealership and not be stalked by salespeople. Fred introduced himself, we talked for a few minutes and he told me where he would be located when I needed assistance. After identifying the vehicle I liked, Fred thoroughly went over all the features of it and after a test drive I decided I wanted to purchase it. Fred got the paperwork done quickly, sent it over to the finance department, and in no time we were on our way. Fred made everything fast and painless, I would recommend him to anyone that is in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Frederick Norman

Jheinz
5/11/2016

"They rip off soldiers "

I bought a 2012 Malibu from this place in February. Within a week it starting stalling and causing issues. I went in and asked what they could do and they were going to charge me for a diagnostic. I wrote some reviews online and they finally decided to do something. They offered me a rental car while my car sat in their shop for a month. A MONTH. They told me to just come pick it up. So that's what I did. This is a place that specializes in Chevys and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my car. I take my car into a general repair shop for a diagnostic. In ONE DAY, they tell me what's wrong with my car. I tell everyone I see who's looking for a car to stay away from that place. Ripped off a soldier. What's American about that?!

DELMA YBARRA
4/09/2016

"Easiest buying experience by far!"

From start to finish Amanda, our salesperson, made our buying experience a pleasant one. She showed us what we were interested in and lead us every step of the way. The staff were all friendly. Our sales manager, Damon, was friendly and personable. The only hiccup was upon leaving with our brand new truck to lunch, we realized that the AC was not cooling at all. We took it back to the dealer and they quickly pushed our vehicle to the front of the line. It was only a loose seal and they were able to repair it and return the vehicle to us the next morning. In the meantime, they did provide a new Chevy Malibu rental for us. Regardless, our entire experience was a pleasant, easy, and positive one. We'd do business with Amanda and All American Chevrolet in Killeen again. Thank you! We absolutely love our Colorado!

Amanda Pierce, sales

jmeja2011
3/20/2016

"Best Experience I've Had at a Dealership Amanda was awesome"

Amanda really listened to what our vehicle needs were and helped us find a vehicle that fit our families needs. I would recommend Amanda to anyone All American Chevrolet of Killeen . They care about their customers and give one on one service that is really hard to find these days. Definitely go to AllAmericanChevrolet of Killeen you will not be disappointed . I love my 2016 Tahoe I will be back to purchase another vehicle in the future .... I'm from Abilene,Tx and found the Best Deal here in Killeen Thanks Amanda and Greg V/R Juan Perez

Amanda Pierce