All American Chevrolet of Killeen

1802 E Central Texas Expy,
Killeen, Texas 76541
All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Kerogers87
2/09/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

My husband and I just bought our second car from here and It was an amazing experience! In May of last year we bought his brand new 2014 Silverado, and last Friday we bought my 2016 Cruze. I couldn't be happier with the sales and finance team! George Hill was my salesman and he did a fantastic job! He found the car that was perfect for me and my bank account haha! Allen and Phil worked with me to get down to a price I was happy with, and Greg in finance helped walk me through the final paperwork. I wish we were going to be stationed here longer only so my husband & I could continue to buy cars from here!!!! If you are in the market for a new or pre owned car, All American is definitely the place to go!!!

George Hill, Allen Flower, Phil Agnelo, Greg Washington

Blissfully pleases
2/02/2016

"2015 Equinox "

All the service employees are great, they always go out of their way to ensure that my needs are met! Thank you to Tim Nix and Jennifer A, always with a pleasant smile and friendly.

Tim Nix, Jennifer A

Impala2015
1/29/2016

"Over Priced"

My vehicle was due for an oil change, and they found a nail in the tire. I was notified about the nail and asked if I would like to purchase a new tire. I declined the offer, came home inspected my own tire to find the tiniest nail in my tire. I removed the nail myself which was easy, no tools involved and the tire is still good. Even though I had the option to purchase the tire I still feel as though it was a rip off deal for something so simple. The tire was $225, $25 for labor, and the additional for tax.

SusieSocialWorker
1/11/2016

"Quick, friendly and professional"

After having a horrible experience somewhere else, All American is a definite breath of fresh air. They are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I am happy with the service I've gotten there and willingly drive 30 miles one way to have them service my vehicle.

Tim Nix

ChrisE
1/09/2016

"Quick and friendly"

I dropped off my vehicle for its scheduled maintenance and received a phone call saying it was ready about an hour later. For a walk in service this was a very quick and easy process.

Tim Nix

maggiep2

"Excellent purchasing experience."

From the time we walked in the door the people were friendly, helpful and professional. They found what we were looking for quickly, had the paperwork completed and we were on our way. Couldn't ask for a better sales staff.

Amanda, Cat

noel48

"Very professional dealer."

We purchased a 2014 Corvette and Camaro and have been very pleased with the service after sale.Many dealers don't care after the sale but All American Chevrolet Service department provides friendly and prompt attention to your concerns whether it be a simple oil change or a major overhaul.We will definitely continue to use All American for our automotive needs.

bigmama444

"Professional"

I have bought three New Cars from All American Chevrolet the Staff was Professional and it didn't take long to process the purchase to the Car.

nurseclown
12/31/2015

"Greatest Experience. Excellent stagf"

George and Luis are one of the kindest people. Luis went above and beyond. George has helped me several times understanding our new vehicle. Thank you

George Hill and Luis Alvarez Jr

Tanker44
12/30/2015

"Check in was quick and friendly service"

Timothy greeted me with friendly service and I just had a oil change and service. The time was right at an hour or so just like he said.

Timothy Nix