All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Good

All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen Info
About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

All American Chevrolet of Killeen is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of Killeen, near Fort Hood, joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in June 2012 after being acquired from Connell Chevrolet. All American Chevrolet of Killeen offers a great selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as one of the top rated Chevrolet service departments in the central Texas area. inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Express, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt, and Sonic. Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend also has GM certified used vehicles that meet GM’s demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process. We are your best choice when looking for a used car dealer in Killeen, Copperas Cove or Temple TX. We are also proud to provide our Texas community, including active duty and retired military members, exemplary sales and service. All American Chevrolet offers you the opportunity for a better buying experience.

About All American Chevrolet of Killeen

Scott H
12/20/2014

"Great Place"

When I decided to look at a new (used) vehicle, I searched within a 200 mile radius of Killeen. I finally settled on a truck I saw at All-American and called to schedule a test drive. The price was a lot lower than similar vehicles with more miles. I used KBB to see what the fair price of the vehicle would be in a fair condition and All-American was $1000 lower. I test drove the truck and looked it completely over, and found only minor issues (small chips in the paint and other minor cosmetics.) My salesman, FRED NORMAN, was a pleasure to work with. He definitely wanted to make the sale, but did not feed me lines of bull crap while he was at it. If I am still in Killeen when I need another vehicle, this will be one of the first places I call. Good job team and keep up the good work.

Fred Norman

joeleasure23
6/15/2014

"Awesome Dealership "

Came in last week and picked up a jeep at a great price. They really fought to get me a loan even though I had terrible credit. They truck runs great and they even marked it down close to 600 bucks. The staff was extremely friendly and kept my child entertained and filled up with popcorn and chocolate. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area there far from being scam artist like the majority of the dealerships in the area. If you want a great deal this is the place to go.

MichaelNieves
11/22/2013

"I got a price quote for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ for..."

I got a price quote for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ for well below KBB value, being skeptical I called the Dealership first and spoke to the Sales Manager. I told her the price expecting to be sent away, and surprisingly I was told "If that's what it says, then that's what you pay. You can come by at 12 to test drive and pick out your color." That statement alone floored me, no haggling, no b.s. You don't see that in dealerships anymore.

Unknown

RodneyE
9/28/2013

"I've purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer and each..."

I've purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer and each purchase I was very satisfied with the salesman who sold me the vehicle. The last 2 purchases Jim Strauser was my salesman who was superior in closing the sale.

nunchie
8/05/2013

"I HAVE BOUGHT APPROXIMATELY 8 VEHICLES IN MY LIFE. THIS..."

I HAVE BOUGHT APPROXIMATELY 8 VEHICLES IN MY LIFE. THIS WAS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER HAD DEALINGS WITH. I SPOKE WITH HIM OVER THE PHONE AFTER FINDING A VEHICLE ONLINE. I DROVE FROM SHREVEPORT, LA TO KILEEN, TX TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. NOT ONLY DID HE KEEP HIS PROMISE ON EVERYTHING, BUT HAD ALL PAPERWORK WAITING ON ME WHEN I ARRIVED. THIS GUY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. JUST WHAT TO EXPECT AND MORE WHEN BUYING A VEHICLE. I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT WE WILL ALWAYS COME HERE TO BUY OUR VEHICLES.

dayeomans
7/30/2013

"My salesman (Jim Strauser) was a pleasure to deal with...."

My salesman (Jim Strauser) was a pleasure to deal with. But when it came time for negotiations on the price of the used car I wanted to buy, Jim Kaminska - pre-owned sales manager - stepped in. When I gave him the reasons that my offer was lower than asking price - such as KBB value and low tire-tread - he was condescending and dismissive, saying things like "we sell a LOT of cars everyday".. making me feel completely unimportant as a first-time buyer. As icing on the cake, when we finally concluded that they couldn't come down to my offer, instead of shaking hands and politely saying they couldn't go that low, Jim Kaminska literally yelled at me from 30 feet away across the showroom floor (in front of all other customers/employees), saying "Oh, you're trying to help us get the sale? By low-balling us for 2,000 dollars less than the car is worth? Oh YEAH, that's helping us. That's like buying this new truck (pointing) for 20 grand." And then walked away. Hands-down, the most unprofessional sales manager I've ever experienced. He should not be doing business.

jlm99507
7/06/2013

"We purchase our vehicle along with a lifetime service..."

We purchase our vehicle along with a lifetime service plan at a Lithia dealership in Anchorage, Alaska. When we moved, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that there was a Lithia dealership in Killeen, which is about an hour drive from where we now live. I took the car in for a routine oil change on a Monday at 7am (I called the day before and the service advisor said they open at 7am - but when I showed up at 7 she said "yes, we open at 7, but the technician doesn't get here until 7:45), planning to make it back to work by 9am. The tech came around to get my car a little after 8, and drove by in front of the main waiting area. He turned a little too sharply and bumped up against a curb/grassy area in the parking lot, but instead of backing up and going around, HE GASSED IT AND DROVE OUR CAR OVER THE CURB, THROUGH THE GRASS, AND OFF THE CURB ON THE OTHER SIDE. He hit it very hard, and it is NOT an off-road vehicle by any stretch of the word. It's a small crossover/SUV. The service advisor was out there when it happened (and everyone saw it happen since it happened directly in front of the waiting area, which is solid windows) and she said something to him, like "What are you doing??" He took the car to the back and I sat there, frustrated and wondering what else they were doing to my wife's car. When they brought the car back out about 45 minutes later, the service advisor gave me my keys and paperwork, but didn't mention the curb situation, probably hoping I didn't see it happen. So I asked her to please make a note on my service record and asked if they checked to make sure there was no damage. She said "Yes, he checked and everything's fine." So I walked around to the front to find the entire plastic panel behind the bumper cracked and hanging in place. So I showed it to her, and she went and got the Service Manager, who let me go back in the garage with him while he inspected it on the lift. When it was up on the lift, he noticed that none of the bolts holding on the skid plate (or whatever it's called) were tightened. He tightened them all with his fingers then went and got a wrench and finished tightening them. I would have made it about a mile (maybe) before the whole thing fell off. This was probably more concerning to me than the fender damage. Clearly they did not put much care or effort into their work while they were changing my oil. So at this point, I'm assuming they probably did a half-way job on everything they touched. The service manager was very apologetic and went to order the fender piece for me, so I waited in the front for a few more minutes, but told the service advisor that I really needed to get to work (I was already late and ended up having to take a half-day of leave). I asked her to please call me as soon as she knew anything, because my wife and two kids had to take that car to visit her family 600 miles away and they were leaving in 5 days. She assured me she would call as soon as she heard from the service manager about the part. I waited about 4 hours and finally called her, and she said "Oh, I was going to call you when the part gets here on Thursday." I was already frustrated and stressed, and it bothered my that she didn't call when she said she was going to. She said she would call me Thursday and schedule the repair for Friday (because my wife was leaving for her trip on Saturday). So, Thursday at 2:30pm I still hadn't heard from her, so I called her direct number and left a voicemail. An hour later, she still hadn't called, so I called again. She answered, asked my name, and asked me to wait while she checked. She came back on the phone and asked my my name again, then said "hold on" again. Then she came back on the phone, asked me what kind of car it was, and when I told her, she said "We don't have anything on file. Are you sure you ordered the part from All American Chevrolet?" At this point, I was completely out of patience. Not only did she NOT call me ONCE the whole week, but now it was late Thursday afternoon and I still hadn't even been able to ask my boss for time off because I hadn't been given a definite time/date by the service advisor. The service advisor failed to dial my phone number once the whole week, and if I hadn't called her Thursday afternoon I'm 100% positive she wouldn't have called at all. She didn't even know who I was even after I gave her my name twice, car model, AND left her a voicemail! She told me to bring the car by the next day and they would get it done as soon I dropped it off. I asked her if they would mind washing and detailing it while I wait, and she said yes, that seemed reasonable given the amount of time and money their negligence had already cost me. So I took another 4 hours of leave from work, drove an hour back to Killeen and waited for them to fix it, which they did quickly and correctly. The service manager took me back to inspect it, then told me it would be a a few more minutes while they cleaned it up. So about an hour later the service advisor brought it back around. I didn't mind waiting because I figured they must be doing a very thorough detail job. But as soon as I got in the car to leave, I noticed that they HADN'T EVEN TOUCHED THE INSIDE! Nothing! Nothing cleaned, nothing wiped down, not even vacuumed. So I went back in, waited in line for the service advisor AGAIN, and asked her if they forgot to do the inside. She seemed very surprised and apologetic, and took it back again. Five minutes later she brought it back and said she personally helped the vacuum it. Which was already disappointing because she told me the day before they would detail it - not just vacuum it. So I opened the back hatch and it STILL HAD NOT BEEN VACUUMED! It was exactly the way it was before I dropped it off. Grass, dirt, small rocks, dog hair. It's not like they missed a spot - they literally did not open the hatch. When I pointed it out (not that I had to) her response was "yeah, our vacuum isn't very good." Seriously!?!? She had just told me that she PERSONALLY helped the guys vacuum it, which was clearly not true - and then she tells me that the reason it's still filthy is because their vacuum isn't very good?? I was completely disappointed and insulted. She asked if I wanted her to take it back again and I said no thanks, I'll do it myself at home. So, all told, I took a full day off work and drove 4 hours because of their negligence and lack of oversight. It's not like they made a mistake and then took ownership of it. The tech that wrecked my wife's car was completely negligent and disrespectful. And once he had it on the lift he left bolts undone. And who knows what else. The only bright spot was that the service manager took the time to meet with me for about 30 minutes, and I think he was genuine and sincerely wanted to make it right. But immediately after that meeting is when the service advisor brought me back my filthy car and then lied about vacuuming it. There is a serious disconnect between what the service manager expects from his employees and what they're actually doing. I'm extremely disappointed and frustrated that I can't trust them to do the basic maintenance I already paid for when I bought the car from Lithia.

Kristine or Christine - Service Advisor

All American Chevrolet of Killeen responded to this review

October 09, 2013

Hello jlm99507, I would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory visit, it is not in line with our expectations and standard of service. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me directly regarding your issues. As I explained, we are retraining the advisors, service techs and detail techs on what we expect in terms of Customer Service and going above and beyond those expectations, as well as purchasing new equipment. I look forward to your giving us an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer during future visits. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Frank Johnson, Service Manager.

chrischetwood1
2/18/2013

"I recently took my 2010 Malibu in for an oil change/tire..."

I recently took my 2010 Malibu in for an oil change/tire rotation as well as a severe leak in my sunroof. They were very courteous and kind at first but problems began after my first visit. I was greeted by Josh. He immediately took my vehicle into the bay and within a couple hours informed me that parts (seal & headliner)would need to be ordered to complete repairs to my sunroof. He informed me he would call back once the parts arrived. Two weeks went by without a phone call. I finally decided to call the dealership to ask what the hold up was and Mindy informed me that Josh was no longer employed with the company but my parts had been there for over a week. She stated that it went unnoticed since Josh was the primary service representative handling my concerns. I took the vehicle in only to receive it in a condition that was much worse than when i brought it in. The mechanic who installed the headliner must have been the same mechanic who did my oil change/tire rotation because there were numerous oil stains throughout the new headliner. Above and beyond that, every trim piece holding the headliner in place was loose and many were off track which caused the headliner to droop excessively. I returned to the dealership once again only to have the seat cushions in the back seat damaged as well as my dome light. The headliner was still in the same condition as when it was first delivered to me, dirty and droopy but with many additional problems as well. The Service manager assured me they would replace the headliner once again but this time they would wear gloves during install as well as replace the dome light fixture. I was once again told that they would contact me immediately once the parts arrived. I have contacted them repeatedly over the past week and have yet to be informed that the parts have arrived. In addition to their incompetence and their total lack of concern, I am now having to deal with electrical problems with all the dome lighting in the car as well as the trunk. I will never take my vehicle to All American Chevrolet for any servicing let alone to purchase a new vehicle. For all you soldiers in the area, do not take your vehicle to All American, drive the short distance to Don Ringler Chevrolet in Belton and save your self the headache.

All American Chevrolet of Killeen responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Chris, I’m really sorry that your experience with us turned out this way. We strive for 100% satisfaction and unfortunately we fell short in this instance. I would hope you might be able to give us another try done the line. In any case I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I will use it as a learning experience for us to grow and to get better. Thank you for your time, Mark Chockran, General Manager

MsBeverlyClaire
3/22/2012

"I'm new to the area and was not sure what to expect from..."

I'm new to the area and was not sure what to expect from this dealership...I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the speed of completion of my repair and their friendly helpfulness... I will return again for my next oil change ,etc.

dphorton
12/26/2011

"Needed Nitrogen for my tires as they were very low. Task..."

Needed Nitrogen for my tires as they were very low. Task completed in a timely manner. Will be back for my Oil, Filter and Tire Rotation in a few months.

Reviews of Damon Perez