Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph

2207 N. Belt Highway, St. Joseph, Missouri 64506 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

338 Reviews of Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph

September 30, 2016

"Jorman (Joe) Miller"

- 55Lincoln

I talked with Joe twice about the gas tank recall on my MKX. The tank has to be replaced. I explain to him each time I need a car to drive when I leave mine for an appointment. I dropped my car off at 7 A.M. just as I told him I would. Richard has to apologize because there are no loaners. Of course Joe is not at work this early so he doesn't have to take responsibility for his failure to do his job. So not only my day but Richards has to start off with a negative because of JOE. Come on! Joe don't make promises you have no intention of keeping! Won't deal with Joe again! You all need more Richards! All ratings are on Joe .....not Richard who I would give the highest rating. Joe just sucks! I do not have my car back so quality of service is unknown. Richard was VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULNESS it was Joe that doesn't follow thru on his promises! I want to give my name Twyla Carpenter. Thanks Richard....Joe you are a bad rap!

Richard....not Joe though!
September 26, 2016

"Ryan did a great job"

- Johnny P

Locating the car we wanted and getting it to the dealership, turned out to be everything we were looking for. Great experience from financing to learning the features of our new vehicle.

Ryan Piatt, Seth Ryan
September 09, 2016

"The absolute best service you will find anywhere."

- Ron Roderick

Quick Lane with Steve Snapp and his crew, do their very best every time I come in. They are always wanting to work hard to keep our cars in good condition. Never trying to do things that do not need done, just to make a buck. Very honest and trustworthy, if they tell me something is in need of repair I know it's true. I have recommended them to Family and Friends for years. Thank you for all your hard work. Ron Roderick

Seth Bryant

Other Employees : Steve Snapp and his crew.
August 27, 2016

"Exceptional Salemen"

- AllysonB

Salesman Ryan Piatt and manager Ben McGary were both great to work with. They were both very attentive and knowledgable. They went above and behind to get me the exact Ford Fusion I was looking for. I would 100% work with Ryan and Ben again.

Ryan Piatt

August 21, 2016

"Professional, friendly service!"

- holy cow

The salesman, Taylor Muse, was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. In addition, he was familiar with the features of the pre-owned car I had come to see. The process was smooth and effortless. A great salesman! Stan Smallwood followed up with the paperwork for the financing. As I live an hour from the dealership, Stan's attention to detail allowed me to finalize the paperwork through using UPS. It was a great experience all around, and I love my 'new' car!! Thanks Taylor and Stan!!!

Stanley Smallwood

Other Employees : Taylor Muse 5 Stars
August 12, 2016

"Friendly, Courteous Staff"

- bwilson1099

I recently purchased an F150 from this location and was thrilled with my overall experience! My sales representative was Jeffrey Weidmaier. His customer service skills are very rare nowadays. His honesty and charisma has lead me to purchase two vehicles from him. We told him what vehicle we were looking for and went above and beyond to locate the right vehicle for our needs. He has followed up with me on both purchases to confirm that I was satisfied with my vehicles. I highly recommend him to anyone shopping for a vehicle. Benjamin McGary was the manager we spoke to during our visits. Customer service is definitely a culture at this entire dealership as he was extremely professional and sympathetic to our budget and needs. It's great to see a manager get involved with their staff and have face to face interactions with the customer. Sarah Sarvey was a very nice woman working at the desk in the main entrance of the building. We had our young children with us and she gave them both crayons, a coloring book and a balloon. This definitely kept the kids entertained and made the shopping experience much easier. She offered everyone popcorn and refreshments as well. Her service was also outstanding. Guy Johnson was our finance guy. He was very patient with us while we had our children in his office. We apologized for the children being noisy and he simply told us not to worry as had children the same age. He made us feel very comfortable and we appreciate that tremendously. He went into great detail about the warranties and made sure we understood exactly what we were purchasing. The owner of this dealership must be doing something right to keep such a great staff around. The camaraderie around the dealership is refreshing. Teamwork is obviously a top priority at this dealership. I look forward to working with these guys again and strongly recommend anyone in the area to swing buy for a great and reliable vehicle. I promise, you won't regret it!

Jeff Weidmaier

Other Employees : Sarah Sarvey
August 10, 2016

"Great experience!!"

- Sean39

I went out looking for a used car which usually is not a fun experience. Well a couple friends told me to go see Tracy Sowell out to Anderson Ford. Im glad I did actually had an easy time she worked her butt off to find the right priced car for me so if your looking for a new or used go see Tracy she rocks!!

Stanley Smallwood

Other Employees : Tracy Sowell,
August 03, 2016

"Simple and Easy"

- rynemcneely

Went in knowing the model of vehicle that I wanted and talked with Ryan, he got some quick info from me, and pulled up a car that met the specifications that I asked for. After the test drive, I decided that I would like to look at the newest model, so he got one off of the lot and told me that I he wanted me to drive it because it has different options and a different feel, which I thought was above and beyond considering the two were the same model, just a one year difference. After the drive, I had decided on the exact car that I wanted and from there everything was so quick, easy and simple. Ben and Ryan gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse and I couldn't be happier. Would 100% recommend and I will continue to purchase vehicles from these two gentleman.

Ryan Piatt

August 02, 2016

"Worst Customer Experience Ever "

- POC123

I have purchased several new vehicles in my lifetime.  Dealing with Anderson ford was the worst experience I have had with buying a new vehicle, ever.  I was a returning customer. The sales guy did not follow up well on the information I provided on the vehicle I wanted.  He only called me on ones that did not fit the criteria and when he knew I was out of town. I was hung up on multiple times, and when we finally got to a point of a vehicle purchase, they only offered half my current vehicle book value.  They followed up later that night (dinner time) doubling their initial offer, but did not honor that offer the next day.  I would not recommend this dealership and as a repeat customer, I was disappointed in their treatment.  I went with the Toyota instead.

Ryan O'Rourke

Aug 03, 2016 -

Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph responded

POC123, Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We do take these seriously as we want to make each customer's experience a great one. Sounds like we didn't deliver on your expectations this time around. We would be very interested in learning more about when and who you had dealt with in order to review what happened and hopefully earn your business in the future. We don't have your personal information or identity so if it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience, may I get you to email me at dans@andersonautogroup.com in order to pass your name and contact information on to the General Manager, Seth Bryant? You could also call me at 402.323.4085 if that is easier. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention as this is not how we want to do business. Best regards, Dan Sayer | Corporate eCommerce Director

August 01, 2016

"Just what I wanted"

- Gben65

The staff at Anderaon St Joe did not have the car I was looking for in stock. Guy Johnson told me he would work with Jeff and see if they could find one. They did just that in less than one week. They delivered the car and it was perfect!

Jeff Weidmaier