Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph

2207 N. Belt Highway,
St. Joseph, Missouri 64506
Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph Info
About Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph

Anderson of St. Joseph offers new Ford & Lincoln vehicles and quality, thoroughly inspected, clean, & value packed pre-owned vehicles. All pre-owned vehicles 2005 and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty*. All of our pre-owned vehicles include a Free 115-point inspection, Free CarFax Report, and Free Disappearing Deductible Program. These are a few reasons why we sell more pre-owned vehicles than any other dealer in Northwest Missouri. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Ford, Lincoln of St. Joseph Learn More

Monday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Bradleyjoey
5/24/2016

"Top notch! "

It was a relaxed atmosphere and very organized dealership and impressed with the service. I would recommend it to my friends and family. I will definitely go back for my next car purchase.

Austin25
5/11/2016

"Great Dealership all around"

Everyone was super friendly, and more than happy to go above and beyond to make the customer happy. My salesman, Ryan Piatt, was a really nice guy, easy to get ahold of, and stayed in touch after the sale to make sure things were still going good with my newly purchased vehicle. The finance department did a great job to get me the payment I wanted.

GrammyH
5/09/2016

"Great experience"

Robert Cain was very friendly and professional. The staff and facility are wonderful. Pleasant and clean. Would recommend Anderson Auto group to everyone interested in new or used.

Robert Cain

Hunter01
4/28/2016

"Best dealership in Missouri with the best sales staff "

Only place to get a new or used vehicle if you want good service and not pushy sales staff would recommend to all my friends and family.

Ryan Orourke

Steve Holaday
3/31/2016

"Go see Skyler Newberry!"

After looking in Omaha and Kansas City, the best deal for my 2016 Navigator was right here in St. Joe. My sales rep, Skyler Newberry was knowledgeable, accessible and never made me feel pressured like other sales reps can. The sales manager, Nate Lehmer went out of his way to make sure my money stayed local and to earn my business. And from past experience, I know their service department is unparalleled. I could not recommend Anderson Ford, Lincoln more highly. If you're in the market, go see Skyler Newberry!

Skyler Newberry

Jamie1212
3/28/2016

"Great salesman!"

My family has bought many Fords throughout the years but Skyler Newberry was the best salesman that we have ever dealt with. He was very polite and courtesy and we never felt any pressure. I highly recommend seeing Skyler for your next vehicle. We are very happy with our new Explorer.

Skyler Newberry

Lila jean gregory

"Ryan Paitt at his best"

I had a wonderful experience meeting with the sales people and Ryan Paitt. He took care of me and that helped complete the purchase of a Lincoln. Ryan was knowledgeable and very helpfull in making the transaction go as smoothly as possible. THANK YOU RYAN

Tonya1540

"Job well done!"

Tracy was wonderful! We went to look for a used car and Tracy went out of her way to see that we were satisfied with our choice. We were there a very long time but they were really busy. Great experience!

Tracy sales advisor

JRoberts

"Awesome Experience"

I spent a lot of time driving around looking for a used car. I was getting very discouraged and decided to go to Anderson Ford to look for a used car. Never dreamed I would drive home in a brand new car but I did. Ryan Piatt made it happen and my experience was Awesome! I wouldn't go anywhere else and I will recommend Anderson Ford to everyone. What a wonderful experience and am very, very thankful and satisfied.

rc.mac53
3/06/2016

"Great people to work with"

My wife and I decided to drive to Anderson Ford in St Joe hoping to save some money on a 2016 Ford Escape, we weren't disappointed! After choosing the car we wanted Steve and Guy went right to work, in less then 2hrs(including a break for lunch) we were heading back to KC in our new 'Electric Spice' Escape!

Reviews of Ryan Piatt