Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,828 Dealership Reviews
Alex S
9/21/2016

"Easy but you need to negotiate"

I went in for a test drive and loved the A5 Cabriolet, but the lease price was so high, I didn't think we could afford it. I left the dealership and went to BMW and MB. As I was starting the paperwork for the MB, Audi called back and I told them that I was buying a MB because of price. Within 5 minutes, they lowered the price and I left MB and headed to get my new Audi. Love the car. Nick was great to work with.

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you with your purchase, and if there is anything else you need please let us know. Have a great day and congratulations on your new A5!

Victoria G.
9/20/2016

"Great experience"

I worked with Pedro Rivadeneira in getting my new Audi A3. He was a sweetheart! He is incredibly helpful, professional and will do whatever he can to assist you. When I had some follow up questions after my purchase he also got right back to me. This particular dealership over the others I've visited in the area was the most aesthetically pleasing and without a doubt had the best stock in vehicles. The whole team was friendly and helpful, including the finance department. This will probably sound cheesy but not only am I going to be a loyal Audi client, I'll specifically be doing business with this dealership moving forward.

Pedro Rivadeneira

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're so glad we could provide you with a great experience, and thrilled that you've decided to join our Audi Coral Springs Family. Congratulations on your new A3, and if there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call. Have a lovely day!

Mitch
9/19/2016

"Outtie purchase(my husbands nickname for our Audi Q7"

Honestly I did not plan to purchase an Audi once my wife and I decided to look for another vehicle that we would be using as a second car. So we were planning to budget less than the Q7 . But the time you spent with us to explain the vehicle, and not knowing if we would purchase or not was excellent. You took your time and answered every question. Then after the purchase, even though late at night you wanted to spend time to explain the vehicle even more and then invited us to come back soon. I have purchased many many cars in the last 15 years and never received this kind of professional informative treatment. Also when we go shopping we "dress down". So to be honest at some other dealers they avoid or basically make us feel like we are just killing time. But you treated us as if we were celebrities. Truly an enjoyable experience and definitely will recommend your dealership.

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very glad that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I will be certain to thank Nick, Dan, and Tony on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

Lamont S.
9/13/2016

"AWESOME is APROPOS to AUDI A7"

I had been thinking of leasing my dream car for several months as I approached my mid life crises phase. However, I did not know if it was a realistic possibility. Over the summer, I would stop by the Audi Dealership near my home and walk the lot and wonder which color would suit me best. To my surprise, no one ever took the time to inquire if I was interested in any of the vehicles. I appreciate the no hassle policy but this was the extreme. After a few visits, I figured that the lack of attention was a sign that my dream car would have to wait another day, another year, another lifetime. Then I happened to look at a random Audi website on a Friday after work. Five minutes later, I received an energetic phone call from Ginger Philips of Audi Coral Springs. I felt compelled to drive north, past the other Audi Dealership to entertain my dream car acquisition. When I arrived, Paul Carmona welcomed me and allowed me to test drive my Audi A7. Rance Williams put in hard work and dedication to come up with an affordable deal that made my dream car a reality. The Audi Coral Springs experience made me feel like I made real friends. Now when I drive, I catch a lot of other folks daydreaming as they notice my A7...made you look!

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to extend your thanks to Ginger, Paul, and Rance. We're so glad that we were able to assist you in making your dream car a reality. It was a pleasure working with you, and if there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to give us a call. Have a great day! - Your Audi Coral Springs Family

equivox
9/12/2016

"Easy Peasy"

Chafic Danni was very patient, probably the least pushy car salesman I have ever encountered...I guess it's easy when the car sells itself :)....

Chafic Danni

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're so glad we could provide you with a enjoyable experience here at Audi Coral Springs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

Susan231
9/10/2016

"New Car"

From start to finish our experience at Audi Coral Springs was excellent. This was our third car from the dealership. Both Anthony Segreto and Bernie Murray worked with us to ensure our satisfaction and a positive outcome for us. We will return to Audi Coral Springs in the future.

Anthony Segreto

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience. We're so glad that you enjoyed your time here with us, and hope that we were able to exceeded your expectations. If there is anything else you need, please give us a call. Have a great day!

Mikenadelman
8/31/2016

"What a pleasure!"

Gina, you made leaseing our new Audi so pleasant that not only would I recommend you I plan on going back to you when this lease is up.

September 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to thank Gina on your behalf. We're so glad we were able to make your experience at Audi Coral Springs an enjoyable one. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Rbobyack
8/28/2016

"great experience "

From the time I stepped into the dealer they were very helpful and attentive. a very pleasant experience from sales to finance. I would recommend the this dealership to all

Tony Carenza Finance Director

Dudley07726
8/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased a new 2016 A6 3.0T Premium Plus yesterday. Price was great as was the salesman, Mike Rakowski. Took the car on a test drive with him and I felt and he felt from the passenger side something wasn't quite right. he brings it to the mechanic who then tests it and decides that there was a flat spot on the tire. They ended up replacing both front tires and well as both front rotors (just to make sure they were not part of the problem. It was a long day 9 - 5:30. They even bought me lunch. Great dealership. Definitely give Mike a call. They were fair on the trade in as well. The worst part was the finance guy trying to sell paint protection, etc. He was a little much. I was getting to the point of wanting to tell him to shut the ****up already. Other than that, 1st class all the way.

pattid62
8/06/2016

"First Audi purchase and a great salesperson!"

Bernie sold my husband and I an Audi Q3. Though I wasn't there for the actual purchase of the automobile, I can say that Bernie worked very hard to make the sale as smooth and uncomplicated as he could. With my husband and I both working long hours, the last thing we wanted was a long drawn out process to buy the car of our dreams.... you just want to be given a fair deal so you can enjoy something you have worked hard and long for, right?! Bernie and his managers managed to do just that! And he is just a very kind and gentle person, not your typical in your face salesman. I personally like this approach a lot better! Thank you to Bernie and all who were involved in making me a very happy first time Audi owner! I am pretty certain my 23 yr old wants one as well now!

Bernie Jordan

pattid62 responded to this review

August 06, 2016

My salesperson was Bernie Jordan, not Bernie Murray. Please correct this....

1 - 10 of 1,828 results