Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,345 Dealership Reviews
karnold

"Service"

I brought my A3 into service with David Maddox. He had the car repaired in a prompt manner and was very professional in his dealings with me. He is a credit to the dealership. I will be recommending this dealership because of his professionalism.

David Maddox

Cerc

"Very helpfull"

We were leaving on a road trip and the night befere leaving this signal of break malfuntion apesrd on the dashboard. Went in the morning to the dealership and with no appoinment the fix the problem in a couple of hours. I am very gratefull.

bizman19
7/06/2015

"Very Professional Sales Process"

I went in to the dealership to find out information on an A7 since my lease was ending. I was met by Bruno who explained the options of Lease vs. Buy a CPO in a very professional manner. Bruno listened to all of my concerns and addressed them all. He asked me to make an offer I was comfortable with to see if it would be accepted. While my initial offer was not accepted, he asked me to give him a couple of days to explore all of the options. I got a call back a couple of days later with reasonable terms and everyone I delt with Mark (sales manager) Tony( Finance) were very professional and the deal got done rather quickly. One of the best buying experiences I have had without a lot of pressure or hidden sales tactics.

Steelman
7/04/2015

"2 for 2"

Bought my A5 in WPB but get it serviced at Coral Springs because of David Maddox.. Brought car in 2 times and service was done on TIME with excellent customer service.. Highly Recommend!

Dave Maddox

Janet
7/03/2015

"Excellent service from Brenden"

Brenden returned calls promptly and took care of our need quickly and professionally. He did a great job We appreciated his friendliness and honest approach.

mario629
7/03/2015

"Great Dealer and purchase experience !"

Thank you for your great service, very helpful person, good experience and now I'm happy owner of the great car! Thanks again for that!

Jimmy8
7/03/2015

"AUDI of Coral Springs has my safety in their hands. "

Sweet and simple, service management at Audi of Coral Springs can be trusted with your life. That is what you do when your auto is handed over to them for service. James and Jesse are my eyes and ears for both my A7 & R8 for continuous preventive maintenance. This equates to the safety of not only myself, the safety of my family and others. Number one reason for owning a AUDI and servicing at Coral Springs AUDI.

Jesse R.

Ken
7/02/2015

"Outstanding"

I called last minute for service and the service representative found a way to fit me in. When I arrived, I met with Davis who was both courteous and extremely helpful. When the service/repairs required much more than I expected, David made sure to call me and walk me through the issues and costs. I was very please with the process overall.

David Maddox

Audi4
7/01/2015

"Service for Audi A4"

From the moment you arrive, the customer service is unparalleled and exceptional. It is truly a pleasure to experience the professionalism, courtesy and timeliness exhibited by all of the sales and service staff.

jschulze
6/30/2015

"The Best Dealership in South Fla. by far......"

It was a pleasure taking my 3rd Audi in for service. Everyone is very kind and pleasant to deal with. Very stress free. Thank you all from the Service Techs, to the mechanics, and the Cashiers. David was at the service desk when I arrived and greeted me and it was smooth sailing thru the whole process. The whole service area including the garage where the vehicles are worked on is spotless. I just can't say enough great things about Audi Coral Springs. You just don't buy a car..... you buy friendly service, loyalty, and everyone you come in contact with makes you feel very comfortable.

David at the Service Desk

Reviews of Dan Villaverde
Dan Villaverde

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Larry Stein