Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,183 Dealership Reviews
CarloS
3/28/2015

"Superb - from start to finish"

Went for my 45k service on my A6 - absolutely professional and hassle-free, from start to finish. The people at Audi Coral Springs set the absolute benchmark in how a car dealership should be managed. Congratulations, guys ! CarloS

Q5DAR

"Awesome customer service!"

I drove from Lighthouse Point to Coral Springs to service my Q5 . It was a great experience, friendly atmosphere. I will go back to Coral Springs for all services needed on my car :)

MikeP

"Excellent service "

Brought in my A6 for the 15k service. David is the best! Very helpful and knowledgeable. I drive from Weston to the Coral Springs dealership even though the Pembroke Pines location is right down the street. Love this dealership, will definitely be back for everything from services to signing a new lease! Thank you Audi Coral Springs!

David

LuvmyQ5

"Excellent service experience"

I brought my Q5 in for its 5,000 mile service check-up. From the start, it was a very pleasant experience. Received a warm greeting. Steve Meyer is great and took care of me. I also have a few technical questions about the car, so I was introduced to Neil, who expertly answered all my questions. Thanks for the great service!

wc33405
3/26/2015

"Got my new S5!"

Mike, Larry, Anthony, Geno and Jim- all hands on deck pitched in to make this deal happen. I appreciate their patience and teamwork. This was my second Audi with Coral Springs, they are my go to dealership. I drive from West Palm Beach and it is definitely worth the trip!

dianaburgos
3/26/2015

"Enjoying my dream car!"

Audi Coral Springs went out ouf their way to get me the exact Audi Q5 I've always dreamt of! Thanks to them, I am now enjoying my brand new car Glacier white Q4 with all the features I really wanted. The professionalism and customer service of all of the staff is outstanding. Thank you Julian and Vanessa for all your hard work to make everything come true!

Vanessa Sotomayor, Rance, Ron

noellebowman
3/25/2015

"Always a smooth & easy process!"

This is the 3rd Audi we purchase at Coral Springs Audi, needless to say this dealership has the process mastered. Jeff Klukis was a dream to work with. He walked us through every step with honestly, professionalism and efficiency. We were out of there in no time with our new Audi. If you're looking for a dealership that doesn't haggle you or make you feel like a number, look no further. We'll definitely be back in a few years for our next Audi.

Jeff Klukis

JP
3/25/2015

"Issue fixed quickly and correctly"

Brought my A3 in to repair headlight leveling mechanism. I was greeted promptly and was quickly provided an estimate for the repair. (It was right on, no surprises.) I waited in the comfortable lounge for an hour while the problem was addressed. I was provided a bottle of water (coffee was available but, I dont drink it) and was on my way with the headlights fixed in a total of about 90 mins. Overall good experience.

VirginiaExec
3/22/2015

"Outstanding Dealership!!"

I have purchased a number of Audi vehicles over the years from Audi Coral Springs, and each time, including this purchase, I have experienced nothing less than excellent treatment and customer service. I applaud Bernie Murray for his professional and courteous behavior that is not always found at other dealerships. Bernie spent the necessary time needed to help me find the perfect vehicle, this time a SQ5, with the features I wanted. He also spent time with me following the purchase in showing me how to use the various features on the SUV. The entire purchasing process was pleasant, including the finance office and service department. Again, other area dealerships could learn from Audi Coral Springs in how to manage a world-class operation where the customer is treated with respect and dignity. Thank you Audi Coral Springs.

Bernie Murray

neilnsa388
3/21/2015

"Resolution of an issue"

I brought my car in because my front light had some moisture damage, I had brought to an Audi dealer in NY but they did not resolve the issue. Steve Meyer my service advisor got it resolved for me. Steve has done a great job handling my car and my needs. I would highly recommend Steve and the rest of the Audi Team at Coral Springs.

1 - 10 of 1,183 results

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Jim  Phillips