Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,802 Dealership Reviews
joseph770
6/24/2016

"AUDI CORAL SPRINGS IS NUMBER 1!"

AUDI CORAL SPRINGS IS BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH A CAR DEALERSHIP AND IN PARTICULAR MICHAEL SALVATI IS THE PERSON WHO MADE BUYING A NEW CAR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE . MICHAEL IS A GREAT SALESMAN AND SOLD ME A 2017 AUDI Q7, WHICH I AM DELIGHTED WITH AND AT A GREAT PRICE WITH EXCELLENT OPTIONS. HOWEVER WHAT REALLY STOOD OUT FOR ME IS THE SERVICE THAT MICHAEL PROVIDED WHICH WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND ANY SALESMAN I HAVE DEALT WITH EVEN OUTSIDE OF CAR DEALERSHIPS. FIRST OFF MICHAEL DOES NOT COME OFF AS A PUSHY FAST TALKING SALESMAN JUST TRYING TO MAKE A SALE. THIS IS SOMETHING I NOTICE IMMEDIATELY IN A SALESMAN AND I TEND TO STAY AWAY FROM. THIS IS IN GREAT PART DUE TO HIS KIND AND SINCERE CARING PERSONALITY THAT ONE NOTICES. HE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN GETTING ME WHAT I WANTED TO BUY AND THIS MEANT STAYING LONG AFTER CLOSING TIME SINCE I HAD ARRIVED LATE IN THE EVENING. HE EVEN OFFERED TO STAY LONGER AFTER THE SALE OF THE CAR TO HELP ME LEARN ALL THE INTRICATE DETAILS IN THE CAR AND DID THIS WITH A SMILE. ALTHOUGH THE CAR WAS ALREADY CLEAN AND OTHER EMPLOYEES HAD LEFT FOR THE DAY HE OFFERED TO COME PICK UP THE CAR THE FOLLOWING DAY TO HAVE IT CLEANED WHICH IS OVER 1 HOUR DRIVE FROM THE DEALERSHIP BUT AGAIN OFFERED THAT SINCERELY AND WITH A SMILE SAYING IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. I MENTIONED THAT I WOULD COME BACK AT ANOTHER TIME. HE ALSO HELPED ME CARRY THINGS TO MY NEW CAR AND TRANSFER THINGS FROM MY TRADE IN Q5 TO THE NEW Q7. ALWAYS OFFERED WATER AND OTHER DETAILS WHICH REALLY COME OUT AS IMPORTANT THINGS THAT MADE ME FEEL THAT I AM DEALING WITH A KIND AND CARING PERSON AND NOT JUST A SALESMAN. AS A PHYSICIAN I DEAL WITH MANY PEOPLE AND RECOGNIZE GOOD PEOPLE AND MICHAEL SALVATTI IS DEFINITELY A KIND AND HONORABLE PERSON. I WILL REFER MY FELLOW COLLEAGUES TO CORAL SPRINGS AUDI AND TO MICHAEL AS A SALESMAN. I HAVE TO ALSO MENTION TONY CARENZA WHO TOOK CARE OF THE FINANCING PART. HE ALSO WAS A STRAIGHT ACE AND DEALING WITH HIM WAS ALSO AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. HE OFFERED AND RECOMMENDED DIFFERENT EXTENDED WARRANTY PLANS WHICH I DID TAKE BUT NEVER PUSHED IT ONTO ME LIKE A PUSHY SALESMAN. IN THE CONTRARY HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL THE FINANCING DETAILS AND HOW HE CAME UP WITH THE MONTHLY COST BY GOING THROUGH ALL THE DETAILS SLOWLY SO I COULD UNDERSTAND IT. I WALKED OUT OF AUDI CORAL SPRINGS WITH A BEAUTIFUL AUDI Q7 2017 AND AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE . AUDI CORAL SPRINGS IS DEFINITELY NUMBER 1!

MICHAEL SALVATTI

Tpaleta
6/23/2016

"Amaxing"

I just want to thank Coral Springs Audi and my sales specialist To y D'Angrenzio. He was very accommodating and listen to everything that I wanted in a new car. I can't thank him enough. I love my new Audi Q3.. Through the whole process he answered every question and walked me through the process. Just want to thank him and the team.. Great job!

My Audi
6/20/2016

"Excellent purchase Experience"

My Experience with Paul was a excellent experience. I recommend work with him because is oriented to do the transaction smoothly. I am happy with my Audi

justme
6/20/2016

"Mike Rokowsky is the best"

Exceptional customer service and product knowledge. Mike takes time to answer questions and explain details. I've even bugged him a couple times with silly questions after the fact and he is always happy to help. Mike is your go-to guy!

Dane
6/18/2016

"Best dealer in south Florida "

Great staff, Chafic Danni and Larry Stein and the best, they worked with me in order to purchase the vehicle I wanted. Check them out, you won't be dissatisfied. 👌🏼

Chafic Danni

Staceyillikal
6/08/2016

"The dealer was very understanding and careful. "

Mark was nice to me and my whole family. He knew what he was talking about and helped us in many ways. He's also great at explaining information.

Mark Conroy

Ed
6/08/2016

"Excellent Experience!!"

This is my first Audi ever and I love it!! Thanks to Gina Becker & Larry Stein who went above & beyond in helping me make this purchase a great one!! Ed

Jenna
6/07/2016

"Great experience! "

Just leased my second Audi from Coral Springs. An absolutely delightful experience. Mike Rakowski made the entire experience quick and easy and went over and above to make sure I was happy.

filDim
6/06/2016

"Excellent, quick, hassle free experience"

Our Sales advisor, Tony D'Argenzio, was very patient, professional and made the whole transaction very fair and easy. I own another Audi and this dealership is highly recommended, from sales to servce

jb
6/06/2016

"Buying car from Michael Rakowski was a great experience."

This was my second purchase of and Audi vehicle within the last six months. Both times we're a very pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend Audi Coral Springs to my friends and family.

1 - 10 of 1,802 results