Audi Coral Springs

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Audi Coral Springs
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"5K Service"

Made an appointment for my 5k service. They are always prompt and professional when I am there. Quick in and out with no headaches. Great place to buy and service your car.

"Warrany Service + new tire"

I was told by Steve Meyer some time ago that I would need new rear tires by the Fall for my Audi. After a previous visit to replace one of the tires, because of a nail, I decided that this would be a good time to replace the other one since the car was due for a major warranty service. I called and Steve gave me a convenient date. When I arrived I was greeted and told it would take about three hours. A loner car was waiting for me. When I returned the car was ready and everything was taken care of and checked. I appreciate Steve's calm manner and his ability to make everything go smoothly.

"warranty service"

The A/C on my 2013 Q5 was only blowing warm air.Took it in to Eric in the service dept. He offered a loaner but said it was probably only a relay and asked me to wait while they looked into it as it would not take long.. Sure enough it was a relay,I was out of there in 45 minutes..great job Eric..Many thanks!! Excellent job,as always!!

"Warranty Grill Replacement"

Just relocated to FL from TX and noticed that there was a blemish on my grill. I was passing by the dealership and on a whim decided to stop in and ask if this was covered under the manufacturer warranty. I was greeted by David Maddox. He was inviting and listened to what I had to say. He assured me that the blemish was covered under the warranty and within 10 minutes had taken my information and ordered the part. A few days later when the part arrived, David called me and we set up an appointment. The work was done ahead of the promiced time, the work was good, and again, Dave was very professional. The overall experience was a great one.

David Maddox

"Tire replaced quickly & efficiently"

Had a metal object in tire, discovered late at night. Was able to get in first thing in the morning, and they had my tire in stock. I was on my way in an hour. Thanks Audi CS!

David

"Amazing"

Staff couldnt have been more helpful. Rance, Geno, and steve kinkaid were so mindful and didnt oversell. They also made me feel like they did everything they could to give me the best deal. (The stars for wuality of work wouldnt let me fill in all the stars up top so please adjust for me as they were exceptional) I plan on being an Audi guy for life. Thanks to all at Coral Springs Audi

Rance in finance

"Excellent client attention"

I would like to thank Mike Rakowski for service that has consistently been of the highest professional caliber. He is both efficient and caring, and has been very helpful to me and my family in the purchase and maintenance of our cars. He is indeed a credit to this dealership.

"Exceptional Experience leasing A3 with Julian"

I'd like to recognize Julian and Jim for the most amazing customer service experience ever. The attention to details really made my experience special to me. Julian was great and genuine, he wanted to make sure I was comfortable at all times and never felt pressured. Even when it got down to business it never got awkward, nor did I feel a shift in attitudes. When I got to finance Jim was so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. He really made me feel appreciated. Before I left the dealership Julian made sure I understood not only how to use the features on my new car but directions how to get home. I've already started bragging about my amazing experience and have recommended friends and family to Coral Springs Audi, and to ask for Julian of course!! Thank you! Emily

"Honest and helpful"

I shopped a lot before getting to Coral Springs Audi, and was very frustrated with many of the salespeople I encountered who baited and switched, and were less than honest. The team at CS Audi were refreshingly straightforward and seemed to honestly want us to find the right car, even if it wasn't theirs. Of course, we ended up with an Audi!

"Always a pleasure!"

In for a scheduled maintenance visit, and as always Steve Meyer makes the visit a wonderful experience. As this is my third vehicle bought and serviced at this dealership, I have come to know Steve as an extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional member of the service team and I would not take my vehicle anywhere else! His only flaw is being a Gator... go 'Noles!

Geno Walsh

James Edmonds

Assistant Service Manager / Stasis Specialist

Steve Meyer

Assistant Service Manager

Tony Carenza

Finance Director

Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Mike Rakowski