Audi Coral Springs

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Audi Coral Springs

Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

John
3/02/2015

"Comfortable and easy"

Not necessarily the words you would associate with a car buying experience. From my initial call to my experience with Jeff Klukis, a very knowledgeable salesperson, it was easy and even fun. We were done in a few hours, including test driving 3 cars. I'll recommend Audi Coral Springs to anyone.

Jeff Klukis

davidboim
3/01/2015

"Bought a New A6"

We traded in a 2014 and bought a new 2015 A6. This was our second Audi at Audi Coral Springs and it was a great experience. We picked out a car in advance and put the structure of a new deal together before I even got to the dealership. The trade-in allowance was fair; and the 'negotiations' went smoothly and quickly. The dealership had the new car ready and programmed for our use from our preset stations to the floor mats. Our sales rep, Vanessa, did a great job going through the features of the new car - anticipating our needs. The finance person was great - quick and without pressure in selecting our options. I would recommend Audi Coral Springs to anyone.

Vanessa Sotomayor

JoaquinL7
2/27/2015

"Great experience"

This is my 3rd Audi and although I have another dealership much closer to my home I drive the additional miles just to take my cars to Audi Coral Springs. From the amazing relationship with my service advisor, James Edmonds, to the quality of the work, everything is great at Audi Coral Springs. James always keeps me informed of the status of the car and makes sure to go over all the details of what work needs to be performed. When they moved from their Pompano Beach location I was concerned it'd be way too far but I'm glad I decided to drive the extra miles.

DocArthur
2/27/2015

"Excellent and Efficient"

First 5K service since buying SQ5. Worked like clock work. Cheerful greeting, efficient, explained work to be done along with time to complete. I waited, service complete, car washed, all within 1 1/2 hours. Wonderful experience, and very clean facility.

JAMES W. EDMONDS

bethcalay
2/26/2015

"Great customer service"

Very impressed with my first checkup on my lease. Audi Coral Springs is right on point with customer service and their efficiency with my checkup.

RS5_Guy
2/26/2015

"Steve Meyer is the man!"

Steve has been my service advisor for many years and is one of the few people I trust in this industry. All my needs are taken are of promptly and I am very happy with the service both him and the dealer offer.

sirkeys
2/25/2015

"Best buying experience in many decades"

Right from the start Bruno Gailiunas helped us find a car in inventory and when we were not satisfied he and Sam Pakarati went back to the computers and located an almost perfect match for my specifications. Price negotiations were conducted in a very businesslike manner and were were soon completed satisfactorily. We were under pressure to get going since we were starting north from the dealership and Neil Ambrosio gave us a cram course while Bruno helped us transfer the luggage from the old to the new. We noted a warning light soon after departing which apparently had to do the gas cap not being tight enough. Bruno explained that we could continue our journey and arranged for us to visit a dealer next morning near where we stayed over night. However the problem disappeared over night and all went well since. Bruno must have called 5 times as we were traveling and my wife and I really appreciated his concern. The purchase was a pleasant experience and I highly recommend Audi Coral Springs.

Bruno Gailiunas, Sam Pakarati, Gene Walsh.

G4TE
2/22/2015

"Great experience "

As far as the car buying experience goes, which is not usually my favorite thing to do, this was by far the best. Richard Cumberland was a pleasure to deal with and did his best to make the whole experience as enjoyable and pleasant as possible. Although Coral Springs is not the closest dealer to me, the experience left no doubt that I will make the drive to have my car serviced there.

JeraldNCohn
2/21/2015

"New Q3"

A+++ Anthony Segretto is a pleasure to work with. He's knowledgeable, helpful and extremely friendly. We've done several deals over the years and he has always been able to get the numbers to work for me, without any hassle. This is my 7th Audi and the experience at Coral Springs Audi is excellent. Would recommend them and Anthony to all friends, relatives and acquaintencies.

Presutti
2/20/2015

"A + EXCELLENT OUTSTANDING!!"

I purchased a pre owned Vehicle from sales specialist Tony Quercia who was very knowledgeable and extremely professional the whole sales process exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the Dealership and Tony Qurecia for New or a pre owned vehicle. I also want to thank Alan Kirscham and Rance for all your help. Rgds Mike Presutti

1 - 10 of 1,156 results

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Gina Becker