Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,446 Dealership Reviews
2014A6d
8/31/2015

"They're the best in South Florida"

Brendan, Jesse and all of the supporting staff are always helpful. They do what they can to get you in and out as fast as possible but while being thorough in the process.

Jesse

Jax
8/30/2015

"Sales and Service"

Salesman was great. No pressure. He was available to answer questions. Had first service. Well organized. Efficient. Was in and out within a reasonable time.

meliot
8/29/2015

"Best Audi experience"

From the moment we walked in the door for a test drive, we were treated like family. Bernie Murray ( salesman ) had the answers to our questions before we actually asked them. Geno Walsh was a pleasure to negotiate with. Rance Williams was nothing less than perfect in explaining the charges and the paperwork needed. Lastly, Bernie was very patient in explaining all of the accessories in the car. On a scale of 1 - 10, Coral Springs Audi was a 12. Melanie and Eliot Goldman

Q3lease
8/28/2015

"Lease"

Very helpful with my q3 lease... They understood that I didn't want to spend time at the dealership, got a great deal and the car delivered to my door.

karinarod10
8/28/2015

" Car Service"

My experience at the Coral Springs dealership was phenomenal! I worked with Brendan who was pleasant throughout the whole service expierence and kept me in the loop about the service being done to my vechile. It was excellent service hand down.

A4gal
8/27/2015

"Great service with a smile"

I won't take my vehicle, for service, anywhere but here! Steve always explains the work to be done and let's me know the time frame in which it will be accomplished. He always keeps to his word.

Wm. (Skip) Lush
8/27/2015

"Purchasing a new automobile the easy way."

My experience at Coral Springs Audi was a very pleasant and rewarding experience. From start to finish everyone was extremely helpful and cooperative. Vanessa sold me not only a new car (actually a certified pre-owned 2014 Audi A6) but on your dealership in general. I can't imagine going elsewhere when the time comes to make a new purchase. I look forward to many years of dealing with her and your sales and service staff. It's easy to see why you were voted the number one Audi dealership in the country! Sincerely, Wm. (Skip) Lush

Jerry

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased 6 Audi's from this dealership over the past 11 years and have found them to have good value and offer excellent service. My service rep Steve Meyers does a great job

Steve Meyers

mj

"first time audi buyer"

having owned several bmw's and mercedes in the past i had never been in an audi showroom until now. i was very impressed with the product as well as with the sales staffs knowledge of the product. my negotiations and resulting transaction went very smoothly and loving my car more and more every day.

LLA
8/26/2015

"Fun Car"

Business transactions are oft judged by their outcome - and most postmortem discussions always center on what when wrong... Frankly, nothing comes to mind when recalling our recent purchase of a car from Audi Coral Springs; rather, our recollection is of being treated with courtesy, respect and fairness. Otherwise, we're presently enjoying the car... Thank you Dan! Regards, Beth & Larry Adair

1 - 10 of 1,446 results

Tony Carenza

Finance Director

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Tony D'Argenzio