Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7, Coral Springs, Florida 33067

James  Edmonds, Service Manager, Audi Coral Springs

James Edmonds

Service Manager
Mike  Rakowski, Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist
Gina Becker, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Gina Becker

Audi Brand Specialist
Rance  Williams , Finance Manager, Audi Coral Springs

Rance Williams

April 14, 2017

"Great experience for a first time car buyer"

- Matt R.

Going to Audi was a hassle free experience. As a first time car buyer that was something I was really looking for. Gina Becker was great! She showed me all the cars she thought I would be interested in and kept in contact with me whenever there was a new car that met my criteria. When I finally picked out my car, working with Steve Milrot was a pleasure, he helped me determine the best payment plan for me. I would recommend to everyone to check out Audi coral springs before you make a decision on any car.

Gina Becker
Steve Milrot

April 14, 2017

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- jimp11

terrible service, never can get a call back, if you have an issue the issue gets passed from person to person without a resolution. try to call the dealer manager and you will find it may be easier to reach the USA president of Audi, the call get screen and screened and screened before a call get put thru to another manager but not the dealer manager. from the beginning to the end of the sale was one lot of misinformation to another... my suggestion is to go to an auto broker and avoid this dealer at all costs unless you have the time and patience to deal with you following up on any issue.

March 03, 2017

"Horrible customer service for a Service/Parts issue"

- gbelot

Have been trying to replace an accessory that was purchased with new Q7 2017 for 3 months now. Every time I call I get to talk to somebody else. The part is sitting in the Parts department in front of everybody and nobody is doing anything. Tried to reach the manager, but every time I am told that he is not there. Today tried to reach a general manager, specifically asked operator, but she switched me to Parts manager again, and that person is not available. This is very frustrating. I have never had such a bad experience with any dealership, and I certainly didn't expect it from Audi.

Have been talking to different people: Greg, Ryan, ..

New 2015 Audi Q7, $63850