Audi Coral Springs

Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Nick  Paserba , Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Nick Paserba

Audi Brand Specialist
Mike  Rakowski, Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist
Gina Becker, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Gina Becker

Audi Brand Specialist
Rance  Williams , Finance Manager, Audi Coral Springs

Rance Williams

December 05, 2016

"What an exciting experience!"

- Excited

I am extremely happy with my experience in purchasing my first Audi A3. From the time, I walked into the Audi Coral Springs showroom, I was greeted by an experience salesperson, Nick Paserba. Not only was he pleasant to work with but he was also knowledgeable in answering all my questions regarding the A3.

December 03, 2016

"Happy Ending to long, long search for perfect Audi"

- annalise123

Since its introduction in 2015, I've been pining for an Audi A3. The first generation didn't have the equipment I wanted so I patiently waited until 2017 when Audi got it right. I did exhaustive research on the car. I test drove it several times. When visiting dealerships. I became the target of everything from ambivalent "take or leave it" attitudes to harrassing dealers who would say anything to make a sale. I was not comfortable dealing with them at all so I walked out. It was frustrating & nerve racking but I was prepared. Then I read on YELP about Coral Springs Audi & the positive experience buyers had with Paul Carmona, so I decided to give him a shot. Upon meeting Paul, he immediately put me at ease. His appearance is very professional & his demeanor is friendly but not in a phony way. He is very knowledgeable about Audi & he worked very hard on my behalf. Halfway through the negotiations, I realized I had made a bid for the wrong model!!! I rushed over & told Paul. He was terrific about it! He found the car I wanted & couldn't have been nicer about my oversight. I also want to emphasize that during this whole time (approx. 5 hours), I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER PAUL DEALT WITH. He gave me 100% of his attention & was not diverted by cellphone calls or anything. That really pleased me & made me feel even more secure buying from him. Bottom line, I drove out of there with the car of my dreams & a super buying experience!!! Even though he didn't have to, Paul insisted upon syncing my phone with the car & showing me all of the car's fun, new technical innovations. WOW!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! He also made it very clear that after the sale, I have 100% total recourse & can expect the same level of service from him should anything go wrong. I tend to keep my cars for a long time & drive them into the ground. In conclusion, I am very pleased this smooth, hassle-free car buying experience and I will return to buy again when my new Audi turns 200,000 miles!

December 02, 2016

"Excellant experience buying a certified Audi via the web"

- QuattroLover

I drove an Audi A8 4.0 Quattro a few months ago and loved it. I came close to buying a new one locally in Clearwater, but decided to wait to find a certified low mileage one to save a significant amount. The car I've been waiting for came up on a Wednesday while I was on the road. I contacted Coral Springs Audi and within a couple of hours I was able to put a hold on the car and commit to driving to Coral Springs and buy the car. That Friday I drove my trade in and was able to leave that night with the Audi. The process was excellent. I was greeted by Bernie Murray who was completely prepared with the car, paperwork and had lined up the people I'd need to meet with to value the trade and buy the car and maintenance options. I was very impressed with withe entire day. There were no surprises on the price posted on the web, complete options as stated and a car in excellent condition. The value they gave me for my trade was extremely fair and quick. I strongly recommend working with Bernie to anyone whether they are local or decide to buy from their web site inventory. No games, knowledgeable and completely gracious and professional. Not sure I could offer any feedback on improving the experience.

New 2017 Audi A4, $45465