Audi Coral Springs

Audi Coral Springs

Call
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Delivery"

The day I took delivery of my Q7 I noticed Audi did not install the plug for the electric hook up on the trailer hitch. I had to purchase the part and the service department accommodated me and installed it immediately I appreciated not having to bring the vehicle back.

Jeff Klukis

"Great service!"

I brought my 2013 AUDI A6 in for the 25,000 mile service. David, the assistant service manager was great. Rather than make me wait 2 hours at the dealership he gave me a loaner vehicle to use. Unfortunately, I needed 4 new tires but David was able to get me a good set of replacement tires at half the cost of the originals. His service was courteous, very professional and much appreciated.

David

"Leading a new car. Wonderful experience. "

Leasing my Audi was a great experience. The professionalism of Nick Paserba was outstanding. His team was superb. You will be my dealer in the future.

Nick Paserba.

"Happy owner"

James Edmonds and service team worked on my A7 when the engine light went on. They gave me a courtesy car to use and kept me updated. Really happy to have my "Otto" back.

The 2 ladies (and I didn't catch their names) at the service check out were very pleasant to deal with.

"Great experience as usual"

Have had my Audi serviced at Audi Coral Springs since purchasing it there in 2010. Every visit has been exceedingly friendly and at or above my expectations.

"Simply Awesome! "

Julian Smyle and his team from Coral Springs Audi provided me with the best service possible. They were very professional and made sure I found the right car to fit my budget. I will be more than happy to recommend my friends to the Coral Springs Audi dealership

"Knowledgeable, Professional, 5 Star Experience"

I purchased a trade in through Audi of Coral Springs. While a new Audi is not yet in my budget, I was very pleased that I was still treated like I was buying a new S8. The team at Coral Springs Audi knows how to find you a car that is right for you and they are committed to making the purchasinig process enjoyable. I arrived late for my appointment because of a work commitment and although we were there well after normal business hours, I never felt rushed. Julian and the entire team did a great job and I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this very professional organization.

"BEST AUTO BUY EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE"

BEST AUTO BUY EXPERIENCE IN 18 YEARS THAT I'VE BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU'RE IN MIAMI DON'T HESITATE TO DRIVE 1 HOUR AND BUY YOUR CAR HERE. GREAT EXPERIENCE. THEY WOULD EVEN BRING THE CAR DOWN TO YOU TO MIAMI.

ABBAS MASRI

"friendly and professional"

Steve has been my service manager for almost a decade, spanning back three Audis. He's done a fantastic job making sure my car is taken care of and always delivered on time. Appointments are hassle free and Steve makes sure that everything is communicated up front. It is mostly because of his professionalism that I bought my latest Audi from his store.

"Nice buying experience "

Going there all the way from down Miami was worth it. Daniel Villaverde took care of us and helped us a lot. He demonstrated fully knowledge of the new vehicle and gave us a really good tutorial. The facility is clean and bright and you will receive a fair treatment. They gave us a pretty good price in the new car and a fair trade in value for our old Audi. With this kind of treatment you will be ready to go there to buy your next car

Reviews of James  Edmonds

Reviews of Brendan Smith
Brendan Smith

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Richardson Baptiste