Audi Coral Springs

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Audi Coral Springs
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Perfect Service every time"

This was the first service on my magnificent SQ5 , a car I am very pleased with. As always James Edmonds is the best when it comes to customer service. Friendly, informative, honest and above all professional. A joy to deal with. Thanks

"Keep coming back"

This was our second "Pre-owned" vehicle purchase at Audi Coral Springs....and, when it's time, we'll be back! Their vehicle selection is great, & the staff is awesome. We worked with Richardson on our first purcahse a few years ago, and souhgt him out for this purchase also. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, professional & patient. Love my vehicle (oh yeah, the coffee was really good too). Thank you Richardson and the rest of the team.

"Wonderful staff, gorgeous selection of cars"

I want to thank everyone at Audi Coral Springs for such a personal and hassle free experience! Everyone was so courteous and professional, especially Gina. They really went above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience and get an amazing car!! I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

"Excellent Experience"

Dropped in late afternoon on a whim to look at a 2012 A6 for my son. Fortunately was met by Audi Brand Specialist, Michael Segreto, who was extremely knowledgeable and put together a stress free buying experience. My son is enjoying his new ride. Two thumbs-up for Michael!

Michael Segreto

"Audi A4 Purchase"

The best car purchase experience in my entire life. It was stress free and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Audi Coral Springs to my family and friends. I want to thank Richardson and Brendan. Glenn M. Price

"Fantastic Experience"

I want to commend the Audi Coral Springs team on the fantastic service that I received. I want to give a special thanks to Anthony for going above and beyond to make my experience painless.

"Excellent Service"

Audi Coral Springs got an excellent team working together to deal with the customers. Their service is exceptional. Especially our sales person Steven Kincaid is honest and made our car buying experience very easy. I would definitely refer any of our friends who are in the market looking for a car.

"Hassle Free Lease"

I was not able to find the customer service needed to lease a car in Miami therefore drove to Coral Springs. The experience was amazing. I would like to commend Mr. Abbas Masri for all his help. The negotiations were simple and hassle free. Later when my daughter went to pick up the car, Mr. Masri took over 45 minutes to explain every single feature on her new Audi. He was very professional and detailed in his explanations. I would definitely go back!!!!

"5K Service"

Made an appointment for my 5k service. They are always prompt and professional when I am there. Quick in and out with no headaches. Great place to buy and service your car.

"Warrany Service + new tire"

I was told by Steve Meyer some time ago that I would need new rear tires by the Fall for my Audi. After a previous visit to replace one of the tires, because of a nail, I decided that this would be a good time to replace the other one since the car was due for a major warranty service. I called and Steve gave me a convenient date. When I arrived I was greeted and told it would take about three hours. A loner car was waiting for me. When I returned the car was ready and everything was taken care of and checked. I appreciate Steve's calm manner and his ability to make everything go smoothly.

Geno Walsh

James Edmonds

Assistant Service Manager / Stasis Specialist

Steve Meyer

Assistant Service Manager

Tony Carenza

Finance Director

Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Steve Kincaid