Audi Coral Springs

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Audi Coral Springs

Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Best service around!"

My wife and I have driven Audis for years and have been taking our cars to Audi Coral Springs since they opened. Before that, we used the dealership previously in that location, and much of the service department, including Steve who still takes wonderful care of us, continued with the new company. I can't say enough about how pleased that we've been with the service and attention that we've received, both for routine service and for urgent situations. Needless to say, I highly recommend them.

"James Edmonds - Always Great Service"

I have always had a good experience with the service department - James always goes out of his way to make sure everything is taken care of with my car.

"Excellent service!"

I have always had very good service from Audi Coral Springs, and from Steve in the service department in particular! Steve just recently helped me when one of my tires blew out. He quickly responded to my call, helped me evaluate options for a replacement set of tires and was able to provide very timely service. Thank you!!

"James Edmonds - Great Service (Again)"

As always, James took great care of my car. I got the appointment time when i wanted, was given my car back at the time it was promised and absolutely no hassle.

"Amazing experience"

It's been a week since I got my car from Coral Springs Audi and I couldn't be happier! Not only was our sales rep Abbas Masri awesome, he made sure that I found my dream car down to the exact model, colors and options! The staff there is very accommodating and never put any pressure on me to buy. Awesome experience and I will definitely return for my next vehicle!!!

Abbas Masri

"Perfect Service every time"

This was the first service on my magnificent SQ5 , a car I am very pleased with. As always James Edmonds is the best when it comes to customer service. Friendly, informative, honest and above all professional. A joy to deal with. Thanks

"Keep coming back"

This was our second "Pre-owned" vehicle purchase at Audi Coral Springs....and, when it's time, we'll be back! Their vehicle selection is great, & the staff is awesome. We worked with Richardson on our first purcahse a few years ago, and souhgt him out for this purchase also. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, professional & patient. Love my vehicle (oh yeah, the coffee was really good too). Thank you Richardson and the rest of the team.

"Wonderful staff, gorgeous selection of cars"

I want to thank everyone at Audi Coral Springs for such a personal and hassle free experience! Everyone was so courteous and professional, especially Gina. They really went above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience and get an amazing car!! I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

"Excellent Experience"

Dropped in late afternoon on a whim to look at a 2012 A6 for my son. Fortunately was met by Audi Brand Specialist, Michael Segreto, who was extremely knowledgeable and put together a stress free buying experience. My son is enjoying his new ride. Two thumbs-up for Michael!

Michael Segreto

"Audi A4 Purchase"

The best car purchase experience in my entire life. It was stress free and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Audi Coral Springs to my family and friends. I want to thank Richardson and Brendan. Glenn M. Price

Reviews of Geno  Walsh

Tony Carenza

Finance Director

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Steve Kincaid