Audi Coral Springs

Audi Coral Springs

Call
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,130 Dealership Reviews
Aimeelpta
1/29/2015

"Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable staff"

Been coming for to Coral Springs Audi years. Always a pleasure to go. Friendly staff and knowledgeable. Helpful. James is awesome! :-)) Thank you all:-))) Have a great day !

Carol
1/28/2015

"Hassle Free Purchase"

My sales advisor Daniel Vallaverde was very professional,knowledgeable and thorough during the process of my purchasing the A3. He patiently answered all my questions until I was comfortable with the purchase. James Philips was extremely thorough and informative during the financial process. Very please with the purchase of my second AUDI.

ekoffsmon
1/28/2015

"Excellent staff: Alexander De Pooter"

I'd like to recommend this man, Alexander De Pooter. He has been of great help in the A5 purchase I did. He was respectful, kind and helpful at all times even after the purchase. He knows what he sells.

Alexander De Pooter

Fred
1/24/2015

"Very professional service and excellent ethics"

My sales advisor, Anthony Segreto, delivered to me not only an excellent car and personal service but also an overall experience that exceed all of my expectations. He definitely won a loyal customer for life.

isbfur
1/22/2015

"Always a pleasure!"

Great dealership. Great cars. Great knowledge. Hassle free buying. Anthony Segreto is the best salesman I have ever come across through all my years of car purchasing. I am a loyal Audi customer and even more loyal thanks to Anthony. Can't wait to purchase again in a couple of years!

lmiret
1/21/2015

"Anthony Segreto is the best"

Over the past 6 years I have leased an Audi TT and most recently an Audi S3 from Anthony Segreto. Anthony's attention to detail and making sure that everything is to my satisfaction is unmatched by any sales rep I have ever worked with. If you are looking to purchase or lease and want a sales rep that you will have an excellent experience with before, during and after your purchase then Anthony Segreto is the man.

spicoroni
1/21/2015

"Routine Maintenance "

Best service manager in the business. I have been coming here since 2006. I know I can find cheaper solutions, however the service, quality and the informative options, is what keeps me coming back.

jlaffrey
1/20/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Working with Mike Rakowski at Audi Coral Springs was a great relief after spending several hours in another local Audi dealer, only to find out the car I wanted was not in stock. Mike made the process of buying my new Audi quick and convenient, above and beyond my expectations. I was able to take advantage of a great deal and get exactly what I wanted. I recommend going out to Coral Springs and meeting with Mike, even if it’s a long ways, you will save time and money in the long run.

mb5909
1/19/2015

"Great experience for my first Audi service."

I brought my Audi A4 in for the 5000 mile service. I was quickly met by a service advisor. My car was ready exactly when he said it would be. I received an email, a text and two phone calls that my car was ready. This is my first Audi and my first service. It was a very positive experience.

Dave in Service

martinroman_10023
1/18/2015

"Always a pleasure to visit this dealership!"

I had consistently excellent experience with this dealership for almost one year now. Absolutely top notch staff, pleasant environment, professional and courteous service advisers. In particular I would like to express my gratitude for the superb quality of service to David Maddox, Service Adviser and Jessie Rodriguez, the Shop Foreman. You guys rock!

David Maddix, Jessie Rodriguez

James Edmonds

Assistant Service Manager / Stasis Specialist

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Jim  Phillips