Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,751 Dealership Reviews
Stacey
4/30/2016

"Jeff Klukis always has been amazing! "

Jeff is a no nonsense guy who always gets the job done and his follow up is just great! I have purchased my last couple of cars from him and he never disappoints. Stacey

wordwonk
4/29/2016

"Excellent Sales and Service"

I have always wanted to drive an Audi, and I finally made that turn into the Coral Springs dealership. I am so happy I did. I met with Jeff Klukis, and my experience was excellent from that point on. I have driven VWs for several years, and have been very pleased. However, although Audi and VW are part of the same family, I feel like I moved up in quality. Jeff was able to relax me and made me very comfortable with the car and the dealership. He explained the features of the car I selected and was extremely knowledgeable from a technical and usability standpoint. I felt he went above and beyond to get me the deal I needed and wanted. I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE CAR, JEFF, AS WELL AS THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

shilo

"Love my new car!"

My experience was really smooth. The car was in amazing condition and ready to go. Some dealerships don't detail the car until it's sold, but this was literally ready to go home with me. Gorgeous. Everyone was nice.

Luis Santos

#1landon

"Excellent!"

The dealership allows exceeds my expectations, and Jeff Klukis is always willing to help. The Audi brand is reliable, smooth ride and dependable. Look forward to doing business in the future.

crissyi41

"Excellent Service"

I generally despise having to go to car dealerships to purchase or lease a new vehicle. My experience was so easy and pleasurable that I will definitely be going back for my next vehicle.

rotem1997
4/25/2016

"Excellent and proffesional services"

We just bought two new Audi cars as we did a year ago. It seems that the services provided and especially by Tony D"Argenzio are such that we can not buy a car any where else.

Mrudas
4/24/2016

"Excellent and friendly service!"

I bought my first Audi Q3 and Aly Saleh made my purchase so easy and such a pleasure. He was quick, efficient and found me exactly what I was looking for. He is a genuine auto dealer and that is hard to come by! Everyone at Audi was very friendly and accommodating. I absolutely love my new car! Thanks Aly and Coral Springs Audi!

Aly Saleh

herbert levy
4/22/2016

"easy purchase"

My wife and I just bought an Audi A3 Convertible at Audi Coral Springs. This was the first car that we had bought in almost 13 years. The entire Coral Springs sales staff did a very good job of explaining everything. Luis Santos was our main contact and he did an excellent job of explaining everything. He was knowledgeable and took us through the entire process. He made the task of buying the car easy for us. Anyhow, we are happy with the car and appreciate a job well done by Luis and the rest of the Coral Springs staff.

grunt
4/22/2016

"Sales & Service"

The sales staff of Mike Rakowski, Aly Saleh & Dawn Buchanan are sensational, very knowledgeable helpful and are a credit to your company. I have used Mike before and hopefully will continue to do so in the future. The team went well out of there way to make sure we were completely satisfied. One other reason I came back to Audi Coral Springs was Jim Edmundson & Steve Meyer both make your service dept. incredibly efficient and the best around.

Aly Saleh, Dawn Bucahanan

Big Al's Honey
4/20/2016

"The most stress free easy buying experience I've ever had! "

Mike Rakowski & Glen Grosso were the most pleasant and experienced advisors that you could possibly hope for! They most certainly exceeded our expectations and surpassed all of our previous dealings with purchasing new cars. Not only did they make it effortless but Mike also followed it up with his personal contact number in case we have questions. Love them at Coral Springs Audi!

Glen Grosso