Audi Coral Springs

Service Manager
Brendan Smith, Assistant Service Manager , Audi Coral Springs

Brendan Smith

Assistant Service Manager
Mike  Rakowski, Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist

April 14, 2017

"Great experience for a first time car buyer"

- Matt R.

Going to Audi was a hassle free experience. As a first time car buyer that was something I was really looking for. Gina Becker was great! She showed me all the cars she thought I would be interested in and kept in contact with me whenever there was a new car that met my criteria. When I finally picked out my car, working with Steve Milrot was a pleasure, he helped me determine the best payment plan for me. I would recommend to everyone to check out Audi coral springs before you make a decision on any car.

March 03, 2017

"Horrible customer service for a Service/Parts issue"

- gbelot

Have been trying to replace an accessory that was purchased with new Q7 2017 for 3 months now. Every time I call I get to talk to somebody else. The part is sitting in the Parts department in front of everybody and nobody is doing anything. Tried to reach the manager, but every time I am told that he is not there. Today tried to reach a general manager, specifically asked operator, but she switched me to Parts manager again, and that person is not available. This is very frustrating. I have never had such a bad experience with any dealership, and I certainly didn't expect it from Audi.

February 18, 2017

"Seamless purchase of my 2016 A-6"

- cliff

I took my A4 in for service and decided to look around the showroom. I saw the 2016 A6 and fell in love. I met with the sales rep Gina .... She made the sale seamlees with her honesty, sincerity and knowlegde of the vehicle I purchased. The Audi managers should commend her on being such a valuved employee. Thank you Gina Cliff

New 2017 Audi TT, $55430