Audi Coral Springs

Rance Williams

James  Edmonds, Service Manager, Audi Coral Springs

James Edmonds

Service Manager
Mike  Rakowski, Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist
Gina Becker, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Coral Springs

Gina Becker

Audi Brand Specialist

July 19, 2017

"Excellent experience thanks to Erika!"

- Maria DiGiorgio

This truly was the smoothest car shopping experience I've ever had. Dealing with Erika, was great. She was so knowledgeable, accommodating and pleasant! I would certainly recommend her if you want 5 star assistance! Costs were up front and everyone at the dealership is very courteous as Erika brought me to the Service Department as well to meet the manager. As for my new ride, the Audi is a superior vehicle! Thank you!!

Erika Bartholomew

July 15, 2017

"Best buying experience ever!!!!"

- laura1833

This was the easiest, most pleasant car experience I've ever had. I drove a little over an hour for this dealership specifically and am so grateful we did. Everyone who helped us was very accommodating, nice, and up front with all costs. I would recommend everyone to this dealership. Thank you!!!

Rance Williams
Other Employees : Erika Bartholomew

April 14, 2017

"Great experience for a first time car buyer"

- Matt R.

Going to Audi was a hassle free experience. As a first time car buyer that was something I was really looking for. Gina Becker was great! She showed me all the cars she thought I would be interested in and kept in contact with me whenever there was a new car that met my criteria. When I finally picked out my car, working with Steve Milrot was a pleasure, he helped me determine the best payment plan for me. I would recommend to everyone to check out Audi coral springs before you make a decision on any car.

Gina Becker