Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,812 Dealership Reviews
Jose C
7/25/2016

"Car Purchase"

I went to Audi Coral Springs to buy a car. Right upon arrival I was helped by Mark Conroy, who guided me through their current Used and Lease offers. After helping me understand each option and comparing different cars I felt comfortable buying a used Certified vehicle from the Audi Coral Springs team. If you are looking for a smooth and helpful car purchase experience I would recommend Audi Coral Springs! Jose C.

Mark Conroy

adamf914
7/18/2016

"professional, helpful, hardworking"

Tony D is great to work with in obtaining your new Audi. He's helped me get several cars and its always an extremely easy process. He is reliable, a good communicator and he is extremely knowledgeable of the various Audi vehicles. I highly recommend working with Tony D!

Anthony Segreto

July 18, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you again! I will be sure to pass your encouraging words on to Tony D. If there is anything else you need, please call us. Thank you once again for sharing your experience, and have a wonderful week!

mattwith
7/16/2016

"Professional and friendly service"

My experience with Audi Coral Springs was great. Gina was especially helpful and communicative throughout the process. In general, everyone I dealt with was professional and friendly. I would definitely do business with them again in the future.

July 18, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at Audi Coral Springs. We're so glad that we could meet your expectations, and that you enjoyed your time spent with us. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Stevew7625
7/09/2016

"New car purchase. Great experience "

Chafic Danni was very helpful and patient and there was no jerk around at the close. Nice experience since I was expecting the usual slam at the end

Chafique Danni

July 13, 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us at 1(877)676-2834. Thank you, and have a lovely day!

Nukeman1
7/09/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I purchased a used vehicle from Audi of Coral Springs this morning and can tell you that it was the best buying experience from a car dealer that I have had. Michael Salvati was very professional and accommodating to deal with, even going out to finish detailing the car himself while I was completing final paperwork. I received a very fair price for the used vehicle I purchased with limited negotiating required. I would highly recommend this dealer and Michael Salvati.

July 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at Audi Coral Springs. We are thrilled that you are happy with your purchase and the time that you spent here. We'll be certain to pass your words of encouragement on to Michael. Thank you again for your feedback. Have a great day!

Rmp1515
7/05/2016

"Great experience "

My wife and I drove up from Miami to visit Audi Coral Springs and check out their inventory. We honestly just planned on looking around as our current lease wasn't expiring till the end of the month so we still had time. We sat down immediately to run the numbers because we didn't want to waste anyone's time if the numbers didn't make sense. We didn't even walk the lot because we thought it would be out of our price range but we were fortunate to have been assigned Paul Carmona upon arriving. He isn't the typical "shark" car salesman. We told him where we needed to be on our monthly payments and after hours of back and forth I can happily say that we left with a brand new Audi that was only $20 above our current payments for a much lesser vehicle. Paul is a very nice and sincere professional that did all he could to make it work for us financially. He got very creative with the numbers. I don't think we would have left with a car on that day had we worked with anyone else. We highly recommend visiting Audi Coral Springs and asking for Paul Carmona should you be in the market for a new luxury car.

DSHOFF115
7/01/2016

"Extremely Disappointing "

I encountered perhaps one of the most disappointing experiences I could ever imagine at Audi Coral Springs. I agreed to what I thought was a great deal at the time and even included the dealership making my final two lease payments on my current vehicle in order to get the deal completed. I received several emails with confirmation of the lease terms from the sales manager and completed the finance application prior to my arrival at the dealership to make the process quick and painless. I made an appointment to get everything completed was expecting to go to the dealership to have a walk through of the car and sign the final lease agreement. After arriving at the dealership, I ended up waiting over two hours to meet with finance. During this time all of the technology was set up in the vehicle and user accounts with Audi were created to assign the VIN number on the car to myself. I did sign some of the initial paperwork, which included both management's and my approval of the final lease terms. Finally, after the dealership closed I was told there was a "mistake" in the numbers and they had to raise my lease price $50 per month in order to make the deal work. I told them this was unacceptable as I just turned my old car in and we all agreed to the initial terms so they should abide by the deal they provided to me. They claim mistakes happen and could care less of what trouble this would cause me. I was then told by Tony to either take the new deal or leave the dealership. He had a bad attitude and couldn't have been more obnoxious. Since I had no car to get to home or to work in the morning I was told, as a token of their appreciation, I could receive a ride home from the dealership. There are other Audi dealerships that I worked with that provided outstanding customer service that you would expect from any customer buying a luxury vehicle. Their price got me in the door because it was lower than everyone else but clearly it was a ploy. They also managed to send me an automated email three says later thanking me for buying a car from them and to please use this website to rate my experience. Buyer beware.

Steve Black

RDOCNASH
6/30/2016

"Richard CUMBERLAND"

WE HAD AN EXTREMELY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH RICHARD. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEGABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. RICHARD SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH US EXPLAINING EVERY DETAIL OF OUR AUTOMOBILE AND WAS ABLE TO FULFILL ALL OF OUR REQUESTS. THIS IS OUR FIRST AUDI PURCHASE AND BECAUSE OF RICHARD, WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO RETURN AGAIN FOR ANOTHER AUTOMOBILE.

Mike rosenberg
6/28/2016

"Tire repair"

I just want to thank Claudio Zullo . for his service.i had no appointment and I had a screw in my tire.i was in and out under an hour.great service.also I would like to thank all the people that got my new 2016 s6 that I bought in May.that worked behind the scene getting my new car prepped for pickup.thank you all.

west
6/27/2016

"Richard Cumberland ,s outstanding service"

Mr. Richard Cumberland was very professional and did not hesitate to explain any thing regard to our f concern in buying new Audi We will recommend him to our friends !

1 - 10 of 1,812 results