Audi Coral Springs

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Audi Coral Springs
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"amazing as always"

another amazing appointment at audi, I am consistently pleased at what they can do in one day, and return my vehicle clean and correct at the end of the day ! Spiffy loaner, with full tank, and sunpass!

"Superb Periodic Service"

Although I bought my AUDI S4 in January 2014, I've just now hit 5,000 miles (mid September 2014) and took my vehicle in for its first service. Wonderful experience--I was treated like royalty. I had my wife drive in separately, and I took the opportunity to have Nick Duarte, my salesman, take us out on several test drives to entice her to choose an AUDI for herself. She's inclined towards the Q5...

"James Edmonds is a true professional"

It has been a pleasure, yes a pleasure to have my car serviced at Coral Springs Audi. Seldom when it come to car service do you find and build a relationship of trust as I have done with Coral Springs Audi Service Manager James Edmond. I know he has my best interest in mind every time we come together. The auto is great, but the peace of mind delivered is most important to me.

" Audi Coral Springs is wonderful!"

I took my 2013 Audi A6 in for her first service yesterday. James was wonderful and the service was completed as scheduled. I was happy to get a chance to visit with my salesman; best car salesman ever... Nick Duarte and also enjoyed talking with Brendan Smith! If you are thinking of buying or leasing an Audi don't go to anyone other than Nick! He's awesome!

"Excellent service experience!"

Brought my 2011 A5 in for minor warranty work, and James made sure I had a loaner car, estimated accurately when my car would be ready, and verified all work was done to my satisfaction. 100% satisfied!

"Steve Meyer"

I called Steve because Audi road service determined I had a nail in my tire that could not be patched. Steve managed to get me one of my tires (which was not the usual one sold with the car) within a few hours (the phones were down that day) and I was able to drive the 20 miles to Audi and have the tire waiting for me. I have been working with Steve Meyer for 3+ years and he is the best at what he does.

"Steve Bogar"

I recently worked with Steve Bogar on purchasing my 2014 A4 and it was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend Steve based on his professionalism and knowledge of the Audi brand.

"Very Courteous, friendly and knowledgable experience."

Audi of Coral Springs is a first class dealership. I love my Audi Q5 I have it over one year now and I am very happy with my purchase. James Edmonds in service is wonderful. He checked my car in quickly and explained the work I needed and my car was ready on time. The showroom is very comfortable and everyone is very helpful and cheerful to the customers.

"MY RECENT Q5 HYBRID PURCHASE"

When my salesman of our previous Audi, Neal Ambrosio was promoted to Corporate Trainer with Coral Springs Audi, he introduced me to my current salesman, Tony D'Argenzio, who I have been building a professional relationship for the past 6 months. The ultimate professionals, both stayed in touch with me and kept me in the loop, step by step as to the progress of my vehicle and its destination date. Once the vehicle arrived, Tony called me that morning and arranged to have the vehicle available for me that day. After spending over an hour and a half with me at the dealership, Tony went the extra mile to come to my home to program my garage door opener as I have a new opener and the process we went through to program at the dealership did not work. He set up both our vehicles with the garage door and went out of his way to be sure that I understood all of the bells and whistles that came with both my Q5 and my husbands A7.

"Good Job"

The team at Audi of Coral Springs is just great. Eric always make me feel like the dealer really appreciate my business. Thanks. Armand Dussuau

Eric Rutherford

Geno Walsh

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist

Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Tony D'Argenzio