Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,820 Dealership Reviews
Dudley07726
8/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased a new 2016 A6 3.0T Premium Plus yesterday. Price was great as was the salesman, Mike Rakowski. Took the car on a test drive with him and I felt and he felt from the passenger side something wasn't quite right. he brings it to the mechanic who then tests it and decides that there was a flat spot on the tire. They ended up replacing both front tires and well as both front rotors (just to make sure they were not part of the problem. It was a long day 9 - 5:30. They even bought me lunch. Great dealership. Definitely give Mike a call. They were fair on the trade in as well. The worst part was the finance guy trying to sell paint protection, etc. He was a little much. I was getting to the point of wanting to tell him to shut the ****up already. Other than that, 1st class all the way.

pattid62
8/06/2016

"First Audi purchase and a great salesperson!"

Bernie sold my husband and I an Audi Q3. Though I wasn't there for the actual purchase of the automobile, I can say that Bernie worked very hard to make the sale as smooth and uncomplicated as he could. With my husband and I both working long hours, the last thing we wanted was a long drawn out process to buy the car of our dreams.... you just want to be given a fair deal so you can enjoy something you have worked hard and long for, right?! Bernie and his managers managed to do just that! And he is just a very kind and gentle person, not your typical in your face salesman. I personally like this approach a lot better! Thank you to Bernie and all who were involved in making me a very happy first time Audi owner! I am pretty certain my 23 yr old wants one as well now!

Bernie Jordan

pattid62 responded to this review

August 06, 2016

My salesperson was Bernie Jordan, not Bernie Murray. Please correct this....

Ablancoaudia3
8/01/2016

"EXCELLENT Sales Rep"

Tony is far the best sales rep I have ever dealt with. He went above and beyond to make the experience of leasing my first Audi a truly positive experience. He is one of a kind in my book. Truly the BEST!!!!!

Blake P.
8/01/2016

"New A5, great experience! "

Over the years I have dealt with quite a few dealerships and car salesmen, and Audi Coral Springs/Michael Purow certainly stand above the rest. Not just because they were able to locate the exact model and color A5 I was searching for, but due to the professionalism from start to finish in every aspect of the process. I worked with Michael Purow, and could not have had a better experience from his knowledge and ability to explain all automotive aspects, all financial details, and everything in between in an informative and non-pressured manner. I would highly recommend Michael, Rance, and this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Michael Purow

Karin H.
7/31/2016

"Very happy with my Audi Q5"

I’ve had my Q5 SUV for a couple of months now. I was leasing a BMW 528I and was sad to turn it in, but after driving my new Audi for a while now, I’m very happy I switched. My sales specialist, Tony D’Argenzio was great to work with. Even shared his lunch with us. Rance Williams was also great to work with, explained everything thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Tony and Rance AND Audi Coral Springs. Sincerely, Karin H.

Franzied
7/29/2016

"Best Dealer"

Two months ago I went with a friend here to get a car and the experience was awesome and Vanessa the sales person was amazing. At the end of the day I knew I wanted an Audi and I wanted to work with Vanessa. I returned two months later to get my car and walked away with the same amazing experience. I would highly recommend Audi of Coral Springs to friends and family and especially Vanessa. I am definitely a loyal customer now.

jsilvers3043
7/28/2016

"Finally got my S3"

After going to several Audi Dealers and feeling like giving up I decided to go to Audi Coral Springs and give it One more Shot.... Well thank god I did. I dealt with a Salesman by the name of Mark Conroy. He was patient and very knowledgeable and extremely nice and made the experience a breeze. I "never" once felt like I was being ripped off nor cheated in any way like I felt in other Audi Dealers. They offered me the most money on my trade and gave me the best deal on the new car. Glad I made the trip up from Miami because I love my new S3. Thank you Mark and Audi Coral Springs I will be back!!!

Mark Conroy

Audiq5
7/27/2016

"Go see Aly Saleh"

Aly was a great salesperson from the get-go. He was easy to speak with and did not make me feel pressured. I went in there, with out my husband, to check out the Q5 offer that was mailed to me. I did end up leasing the Q5. I feel like I got a great deal and my husband who came with me to sign the paperwork agreed. I look forward to driving the Q5 for the next three years. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Aly.

Aly Saleh

Jose C
7/25/2016

"Car Purchase"

I went to Audi Coral Springs to buy a car. Right upon arrival I was helped by Mark Conroy, who guided me through their current Used and Lease offers. After helping me understand each option and comparing different cars I felt comfortable buying a used Certified vehicle from the Audi Coral Springs team. If you are looking for a smooth and helpful car purchase experience I would recommend Audi Coral Springs! Jose C.

Mark Conroy

adamf914
7/18/2016

"professional, helpful, hardworking"

Tony D is great to work with in obtaining your new Audi. He's helped me get several cars and its always an extremely easy process. He is reliable, a good communicator and he is extremely knowledgeable of the various Audi vehicles. I highly recommend working with Tony D!

Anthony Segreto

Audi Coral Springs responded to this review

July 18, 2016

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you again! I will be sure to pass your encouraging words on to Tony D. If there is anything else you need, please call us. Thank you once again for sharing your experience, and have a wonderful week!

1 - 10 of 1,820 results