Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,224 Dealership Reviews
A very happy customer
5/03/2015

"Coral Springs Audi makes leasing a car a pleasure!"

Our Audi 3 convertible is the third car we have leased from Coral Springs Audi. They make leasing a car easy. They are honest! When we called to see if they had a car for us to text drive we callled and made an appointment to come and the car. We were not ready to turn our other car in yet. We still had three months left on our lease and were just "looking!" We went down and met with Anthony Segreto who we helped us lease our S4. He treated us like an old friend and was incrediblely helpful in not only having A3 convertibles available for us to see and drive. Even though we thought we'd wait until our lease was up he and Larry from service were able to come up with such a good deal we couldn't resist driving it home the same day. We live much closer to another Audi dealership but working with all the people at Coral Springs Audi making leasing and service such a pleasure we feel it is worth the drive. We would recommend this dealership with confidence that everyone will have a really pleasant experience. Thanks Coral Springs Audi for being the type of dealership that you can trust.

audi2014

"15000 service"

This is my second Audi, and one of the reasons that I purchased it id the quality of the service department, in particular Steve Meyer. Service was performed promptly, quickly and correctly.

aruben

"Awesome Service Experience"

I have been to another Audi dealership where my experience was good, however the experience at Coral Springs Audi was extrodinarily good. Entering the service bay I was greeted and my name was on the screen with my appointment time and advisors name James. James handled my needs with the car very professionally and directed me to the desk to get my loaner. That process was extremely fast, courteous and professional. I usually dread taking my car in the past. This experience trumped any other experience I have had with any car I have owned.

HappyEl
5/02/2015

"Audi Coral Springs all around outstanding dealership"

Second Audi I have leased over the years...and by far my sales rep Gina Becker was a pleasure to deal with. She was caring, sensitive to my needs and did her very best to get me the deal I need to lease my A4. Thank you Gina for being you...A major asset to Audi Coral Springs...you are a keeper! Steve Meyer..awesome!

Elizabeth & Jorge Villanueva
4/30/2015

"Best treatment and fair deal "

So far, it's been the best experience ever purchasing a new vehicle. I'm very demanding and very short of time on my busy schedule. They worked with me and I am very pleased with the outcome. I really couldn't get a better deal. I am extrimilly pleased.

X-ray
4/30/2015

"Great Customer Service"

You can depend on this service center to be fair, courteous, and reliable. I've been going here for the past 8 years with two different cars. Any issues I've ever had were solved quickly, decisively, and Ive always been able to leave as a satisfied customer. It is under great management.

KarenWells
4/29/2015

"The best service manager at Audi Coral Springs!"

I have been going to Steven Meyer for several years. I've come to expect excellence from him since that is the only service he provides. He remembers me and my car from past visits and he get me out of there with a loaner in less than 10 minutes. In my opinion, Steve is the best service manager I've ever worked with. He is truly an asset to the service team at Audi Coral Springs.

Rodriguez.osvaldo23
4/29/2015

"Fast and efficient service even without appointment"

I had an unexpected service need. I arrived without an appointment. It was quite busy at the time around 1030 in the morning. By 1125 my problem was solved including complimentary car wash. James is the best!

Dmsricky
4/28/2015

"Very Satisfied! Great car buying experience!"

I went in interested in a new A4. I had already picked the car out online and they had it waiting for me when I arrived. The staff at Audi Coral Springs are extremely knowledgeable, fair and straight forward. Also very friendly. Especially Gina Becker. She really understood my needs and accommodated me in every way possible. She really went above and beyond the call of duty in order to keep me satisfied. She was very transparent and straight forward which is very difficult to find in the auto buying industry. I will definitely be back when my lease is up! I cannot be more satisfied, I really enjoy my new car.

joanne.defrisco
4/24/2015

"Service"

Unfortunately, Had a bad day and got a flat. I was close to my dealership win Coral Springs. I just popped in and they were very helpful and were able to take care of me right away! Thanks so much.

1 - 10 of 1,224 results

Reviews of Geno  Walsh
Geno Walsh

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Mike  Rakowski