Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,779 Dealership Reviews
Joannexoxo
5/25/2016

"Great experince "

Everyone was very proffesional and kind . Gina was awesome she helped me out trhu the whole process . I will definitely go back for my next Audi .

Jgd954@gmail.com
5/25/2016

"Awesome!"

At Audi Coral Springs I was treated like royalty from the moment I entered to the moment I drove off the lot with my new car!

kite0714
5/24/2016

"Exceptional People and Inventory"

I drove three and a half hours to Coral Springs to pick up my vehicle! Once I arrived the vehicle was waiting for my test drive while my got evaluated for trade. The experience was great and so were the people I dealt with. I would highly recommend Audi Coral Spring to anyone looking for a new exceptional vehicle.

Chafic Danni

Sujeiry

""Audi Q3 Lease""

We had a great experience at Audi Coral Springs with Alexis Rodriguez. She did every effort to help us with our lease doing an excellent job. We are very satisfied because she was very informative and extremely helpful facilitating the negotiation. It's a great dealership with friendly professional staff.

Alexis Rodriguez

Mogens Wassermann

"Q5 lease"

Great dealership, friendly professional staff who did everything to make our transaction as smooth and hassle free as possible. I cannot say enough about our salesman Michael Salvati, a real pro, very attentive to every detail from beginning to end, even offering to come to our home to program the garage remote. I would gladly recommend Michael and Coral Spring Audi to my family and friends who may be looking for a new vehicle.

Michael Salvati

Tara

"Audi Q7"

Nick went above and beyond trying to locate the vehicle that we wanted. He was informative and extremely helpful. But most of all, he wasn't aggressive, unlike most car sales men. He was personable and very friendly. I would recommend Nick to anyone looking to purchase an Audi.

Alex Blochtein
5/24/2016

"Audi A6 shopping experience"

Just leased an Audi A6 at Coral Springs Audi, Aly Saleh did an outstanding job by facilitating the - normally tedious - negotiation over the phone; then upon arriving at the dealership, he had parked my two choices (side by side) so I could Facetime it with my wife. Great support and very professional.

Aly Saleh

Qube
5/21/2016

"Best dealership in South FL"

The team was excellent starting with Patricia on the phone who made me feel confident that a visit to the dealership would be a positive experience. Richard Cumberland was my salesperson and he was AWESOME. Professional, knowledgeable, and understanding. I had previously visited The Collection in Coral Gables and was very disappointed. Don't buy an Audi any where else without going to this dealership. This Coral Springs dealership is the one to go to if you are looking for an Audi. They will offer great service and work with you to ensure you get a fair deal. I wouldn't normally be so motivated to complete a survey but they deserve it for a "job well done"!

The salesman who helped me set up the technology in the car

NW4006
5/21/2016

"Mike and Dan were excellent, Audi Coral Springs is excellent"

My experience at Audi Coral Springs was very pleasant and excellent. Mike made a phone call to me within one minute after I sent out my online request for a quote for a 2016 Audi Q5. He provided me with a very reasonable quote and explained all the details about quote and invited me to the dealership for an inspection of my trade-in 2013 Audi Q5 in order to provide me with an accurate quote for the trade-in appraisal. At the dealership, with a great amount of research and request to his manager, Mike finally got me the most favorable and unbelievable price for me. Mike introduced me to Dan, another sales representative from Audi Coral Springs to process my vehicle trade-in. Dan worked with my bank to arranged loan pay-off for the trade-in vehicle. Mike and Dan are very knowledgeable about the Audi vehicles. They described the features of my Q5 to me, showed me the operation of the features of the vehicle and installed the roof rack for me. Dan took me to the service area of the dealership and introduced to me the various services I may potentially use for my vehicle. The whole purchase experience was very pleasant and Mike and Dan are two wonderful sale representatives. The 2016 Audi Q5 was wonderful and the drive has been very enjoyable.

Wagner Az
5/18/2016

"Dream come true!!"

Audi Coral Springs was able to make my dream car come true. I got on phone with Patricia and she explained about the car and I was interested in and setup a test drive. With less than 2 hours Mark Conroy (5stars) closed the deal on mine Audi Q5. Tony Carenza got me smiling with his financial expertise and numbers on the table. Thank you guys!!! Congrats on the amazing team at Audi Coral Springs.

Mark Conroy