Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,398 Dealership Reviews
rlsloop
8/03/2015

"Special out of state experience"

Coral Springs Audi has a great team of customer service motivated individuals. I recently went through a pleasant experience buying an 2007 A6 Quattro. Over the past months I had worked with may different dealers through out the country but I was unable to develop a working relationship as I did with Coral Springs Audi team. Once I commented to the purchase, I was guided through the process with questions answered and apprehension but at ease. This was primarily done by my Audi representative Paul Carmona. He informed me of the process and offered assistance to help avoid any unforeseen road blocks. Once I booked my flight to Fort Lauderdale, we communicated via email and text to satisfy all of the dealership requirements before I arrived. At one point I had issues sending my attached documents for insurance, Driver Licence and Paul quickly gave me an alternate email which allowed me to successfully send the documents. The next morning I flew out of Kansas City and was greeted with a text before the plane took off asking if I was still on schedule. The similar followups occurred through out the flight which put me at ease on what to expect upon arrival. Once the plane got near the Fort Lauderdale International airport the pilot/plane experienced some intense thrunderstorms. So severe that we circled the airport for about 40 min's. The Pilot eventually got on the intercom and let the passengers know that the storms were to severe and they were running low on fuel and would have to divert to Palm Beach. Upon landing I called my Audi rep (Paul Carmona) to let him know of the situation and that the airlines had no ETA on when we would arrive in Fort Lauderdale. Paul said that Palm Beach was about 40 minutes with traffic and weather but he could come out to pick me up so they could get me on the road to KC. So I took him up on it and he arrive at the Palm Beach airport 30 min's later in my Audi A6. It was nice to see and test drive the vehicle with the weather which confirmed to me that this was the right purchase. The ride to the dealership was enjoyable Paul is very good with conversation bringing up current events, local facts and discussions. Once I arrived at the dealership my experience continue with the purchase process being what had been discussed before leaving KC which was a big relief. I had an enjoyable experience with Audi of Coral Springs and plan to come back to Florida in the future to purchase vehicles. Thanks for everything. Rob Sloop Go Royals!!

Flabreeze

"Excellent service"

Claudio had large shoes to fill with taking over for James Edmonds but I can honestly say he made the experience first class. Thanks for the excellent service Claudio!

Oswald T. Sousa
8/03/2015

"Professional, Efficient and Friendly"

I researched and selected a Certified A4 Quattro to use as a safe and reliable high mileage commuter/work vehicle. In spite of being closer to 2 Audi dealers, I selected Audi Coral Springs because of their reputation for service and satisfaction. Mr. Tony D'Argenzio was attentive to my specific objectives and needs. He and Mr. Tony Carenza helped structure the best warranty package at the optimum value for my business. I will have reliable and carefree driving for 120,000 miles with no deductible and bumper to bumper coverage. Great business solution. I can concentrate on work and Audi Coral Springs can do the rest. Thank you Tony D.

euphrates556
8/02/2015

"Top Notch Service!"

It is always a pleasure to come to Audi of Coral Springs. The staff is like family and the service is excellent. The "welcome mat" is always extended upon my arrival and the atmosphere is inviting. I am happy and pleased with my last service visit. I hope to purchase my next car from this dealership.

David Maddux

meecall

"Terrific Service"

Experienced sudden and complete loss of tire pressure on a 2 month old tire, (bought and installed at Audi Coral Springs) with no warning from my Audi A3 tire pressure system. Luckily, I was only traveling at 10mph, but was so upset considered selling the car. However, James Edmunds and Jessie (service manager) thoroughly explained the problem with this faulty tire. Audi of Coral Springs gave my car a new tire and the instalation work was done labor free. Words can't explain the relief at having had this problem solved so competently.

Chris C

"Great experience!"

Leased a second vehicle earlier this week from Audi Coral Springs. Great experience on all fronts. Mike Rakowski is a fantastic salesman, so make sure you request him when you head in to the dealership. Tony Carenza was quick with the paperwork, too. Highly recommended.

NJBmoreFL
7/31/2015

"Great Service...with a few hiccups"

I recently leased a new vehicle from this dealership. I am young professional female going into a dealership by myself..prime target for getting taken advantage of by a dealership. I'm not going to lie- they definitely tried, and I didn't let them. In the end, I got a very fair deal. Luckily, I'm an astute person and noticed several mistakes on my paperwork: 1) after we agreed on a price, the sales department put a higher down payment # on my paperwork. I can't chalk it up to an inverse of numbers either because they higher prices was a lot different. I was charged almost $100 more up front than what we agreed on. I caught it and they refunded me the money. 2) the odometer reading was way off. The car had almost 50 miles on it when I picked it up, and they wrote 14 all over the paperwork. Again, luckily I read through everything and saw the discrepancies 3) after catching several mistakes in my personal information- I told the sales associate and he brushed it off like "oh will fix that later" and still several steps later, my information was still wrong. Although I should be more upset about the paperwork, I'm very happy with the service I received, especially with the finance group. They pushed hard to get the different types of Audi Care packages on, but they worked with me to get the ones I needed. They definitely made me leave with a better taste in my mouth.

Audi3138
7/30/2015

"Expectations meeted and over exceeded! "

The complete Audi experiance was given to us by Mr. Daniel Villaverde! He went above and beyond! The whole Audi team in Coral Springs made us feel like family. We can not thank Dan enough. Also we can not forget about Niel Ambrosio he has sold us two audi's in the past. He was there for our thrid purchase and again he has been nothing but wonderful too us. Thank you both for everything that you have done for us!

abeca1
7/29/2015

"Lease A3"

Tremenda experiencia en este dealer mucho mejor de lo que prestige me dio durante ocho años, gran ayuda y exelente trato de Bruno mi vendedor como del financista que pudo arreglar el mejor deal para mi buget gracias y les deseo mucha mas ventas

Songmist1
7/29/2015

"Service"

Service was prompt and very professional. Was greeted with smiles and waiting room was comfortable. Would recommend audi coral springs. Very good. Very good. Very good.

All service personnel are great

1 - 10 of 1,398 results