Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,264 Dealership Reviews
Silly
5/23/2015

"great service"

Great first service on our Q5, fast, trouble free and fast, within 1 hr 15 min. Brendan took very well care of us. thanks, C U for next service. Silvana de Santis

abderojas66
5/22/2015

"Quick service when I needed it!"

I emailed Steve Meyer regarding an issue with the gas cap filler door on my Q5. He told me that he would order the parts and to bring the car in that next Monday morning. I asked how long the repair would take since I had to work that day and he assured me that it would not be more than an hour. Sure enough, that morning Steve had the parts waiting and I was in and out of there quickly despite how busy they were. It's nice to know you can get great service quickly when you need it.

Tiffany954

"Service"

I took my car in to get serviced. It was an easy seamless process. James was absolutely professional and friendly. He is definitely an asset to your organization and made my experience with Audi Service a pleasant one.

jjones725
5/22/2015

"Customer Service at its best "

There is another Audi dealership that would be much closer for me to take my A3 for servicing but I make the 30 min drive to deal with Steve and all the helpful employees at Audi of Coral Springs. They truly know what customer service means and strive to make you feel important and that you're getting the best service possible. I have never once felt like I was being upcharged or over sold on what needs service (and as a woman I have found this to happen at other dealships in the past) in fact Steve has gone above and beyond to save me money. I'm thankful for a dealership that truly values the customer and that I can trust.

Reese123
5/21/2015

"Engine check light on "

I called Steve left a message . after 10 mins called back and set me an appointment for the next day accommodated me right away and the problem was quickly fixed. Steve was extremely helpful to us. Cant ask for more. Steve was very courteous and very professional.

Andre
5/19/2015

"Amazing experience!"

This was my first time leasing a car, and Vanessa made sure I had a five-star Audi experience. She was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable about the Audi Q5. Even before we decided on finalizing the purchase, she explained all the details and features of the vehicle. She made us feel comfortable and never felt pressured. I highly recommend Audi of Coral Springs and their staff.

Vanessa Sotomayor

Chirodoc
5/19/2015

"Amazing experience and great customer service"

Our experience at Audi of Coral Springs was truly amazing. Jeff was our salesman and he did everything to make our experience pleasant. He was vet knowledge about the car and showed all the ins and outs. Best experience I've ever had leasing a car

najort
5/18/2015

"very plesant and not nerve racking"

The sales person, Dan Villaverde, was both very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle we did in fact purchase. He was very helpful in explaining all the various features of the vehicle. We had some additional questions after taking the vehicle home. Again, Danny was extremely courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend both the dealership and Dan Villaverde to anyone that might be interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. Robert W Trojan

A Gur with an Audi
5/18/2015

"Set a New Expectation for Auto Servicing"

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service and communication of this dealership. James was a pleasure to work with, took care of all issues, and constantly updated me on the status of my car. Also, the warranty from Audi was excellent and covered some things that weren't urgencies but nuisances (broken car door seal / noisy shocks). Furthermore, their pricing was fair on tires and rotation (to my surprise). I was also given a beautiful Q5 with all the luxuries while my car was being repaired for a few days. In other dealership service experiences (other brands in particular), I always felt like they were trying to dodge warranty repairs to save cost. At Audi, I didn’t sense hesitation to correct the issues I brought up but rather a desire to make my experience as positive as possible. I now have a new standard for car service. I am recommending Audi to all my friends; they are amazed with how seamless my visit was compared to the painful experiences they had with other brands.

ska8484
5/17/2015

"Exceptional Service Department"

As a young female, I often feel intimidated and dread dealing with technicians, mechanics, and service reps. However, the Service Team at Audi Coral Springs is truly exceptional. My service representative, Brendan Smith, took the time to listen to my car concerns and made a point to have a knowledgeable technician, Jesse, drive my car to make sure the problem was correctly diagnosed. Brendan also took the time to explain some features and questions I had about my A4. For the first time, it was truly a pleasure to bring my car to a service department. I was offered a loaner for the afternoon even though my service appointment took less time than anticipated. I can't praise this service team enough!

Jesse

Mike Rakowski

Senior Audi Brand Specialist / Fleet Specialist

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Larry Stein