Audi Coral Springs

5555 N State Rd 7,
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Audi Coral Springs Info
About Audi Coral Springs

A 2011 and 2012 Magna Elite Award Dealership located in Coral Springs Florida(N.Broward between Dade and Palm Beach Counties). We boast the largest Audi dealership in North America and back up the size with excellent customer service, great selection, and a friendly aprroach to service and sales. With the largest selection of new and used Audis in the country, we can find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family. Open 7 days a week for customer satisfaction, we strive to be your one stop shop for everything Audi. We have the largest Service loaner fleet in the country and the largest selection of factory parts to get you back on the road enjoying your Audi. Family owned and operated where "Excellence is our Legacy".

About Audi Coral Springs Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

1,687 Dealership Reviews
Alan
2/12/2016

"Pleasant leasing experience"

As a first time Audi buyer/leasing Audi Coral Sorings was a very relaxing and friendly place to lease my Q3 which is so far a fabulous SUV. As always the long process and waiting for paperwork was as expected and always hope for a more efficient process every time I lease or buy a car. The attention to my needs pre and during the process was excellent.

Arielle Newnman

2/12/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience at Audi Coral Springs. Glenn Grosso and Jeff Klukis were unbelievable. Great service during the sale and the follow up after was phenomenal. I would recommend Audi Coral Springs for a car purchase.. David Feder

MB Boca Raton
2/11/2016

"Tony D'Argenzio"

Tony dealt with me for a new Q5. He is a first class well product informed salesperson. I would consider him one of the top auto sales person I have encountered. MB Boca Raton

stevelena151
2/10/2016

"2016 Q5 TDI - special service situation"

We had a couple of issues with our fairly new Q5 - neither one of them all that easy to describe or simple (in my opinion) to diagnose. We pulled into Audi Coral Springs yesterday, cautiously hoping for resolution - and they exceeded our most optimistic expectations in every way. We checked in with Claudio Zullo - he asked his service foreman to drive the car (I feel like a jerk that I don't recall his name) and in 5 minutes they had figured out both problems and determined the fix. A part required wasn't in stock so Claudio gave us a loaner and by the next afternoon (today) they called to tell us the repairs were complete. I don't make a habit of writing reviews just for the sake of doing it - but this experience was extraordinary and I couldn't resist. It isn't often in this day and age that one is 100% satisfied with any kind of service, but this one was just that: 100% perfect from start to finish. It left me more glad than ever that we bought our car from this dealership - and more confident than ever with the service department capacity, professionalism and management. Thank You!

sr1151
2/09/2016

"Very happy with my experience!"

I went in to this dealership looking for a car for my son. Nick Paserba was so helpful. When I told him our price range, he found an A3 that was exactly what my son and I were looking for. He clearly explained all the details about the car and patiently answered all of our questions. He didn't try to push us into spending more than we were comfortable with by adding extra options. Ron Bacak was great in making sure that we could make the car fit into our price range. He found several incentives / rebates that worked for us. Nicholas even told my son that he could come by any time he wanted for a car wash (complimentary). He took plenty of time going over all the features with my son and me. Tony Carenza in financing was very efficient, as well. I will definitely consider coming back to this dealership when I am ready for my next car. I will also recommend Nick and Ron to my friends.

ja525
2/09/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

Just purchased an A4 for our son from Audi of Coral Springs. Such a pleasure to deal with! Our sales rep, Vanessa, was wonderful. She explained all the features of the cars, let us text drive more than one, and worked with us to get the deal we wanted. Our car was shipped right away from another location and Vanessa kept us informed of everything that was going on. When we picked up the car, she went over all the functions in great detail. I usually dread the whole process of buying a car, but this time it was a pleasure. Would definitely use Vanessa and this dealership again.

tomcatz2
2/07/2016

"Great buying experience for S3"

Audi of Coral Springs provided me a great experience in buying my new Audi S3! My Audi Brand Specialist, Arielle Newnam, was very professional and was extremely patient when deciding on the perfect car for me. This if my first Audi purchase and I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. The whole team, including the sales manager and financial department, were friendly and comforting. Arielle went above and beyond to ensure I got my perfect car (even to search the entire country for the exact S3 I wanted). She was excellent!

Arielle Newnam

cheeks727

"lease of my Q3 "

My experience with Coral Springs Audi and Dick Cumberland was amazing.I told Dick what I required and he found the right vehicle for my needs.He explained the technology completely and offered a follow up explanation of the technology which I am taking him up up on it tomorrow.

Sy fertig
2/07/2016

"Great buying experience under a pressure situation"

This is the third Audi A8L that I have purchased, but the first bought at Audi Coral Springs. Having driven my A8 down from NY I was not expecting to be in the market for a new car. Unfortunately, what seemed like a minor accident (I was hit in the rear in Virginia) turned into a major repair bill -- and my insurance company decided to "total" the car despite my Audi being able to complete the 1,000 mile trip to Florida. So there I was a "foreigner" shopping for a new car. Although I was probably "easy picking" for a sale, Miguel Castro spent considerable time with me going over the available cars and picking out the one that matched my needs -- and at a fair price. Nothing was a problem - despite registering the car in NY and taking delivery in Florida. Both Dawn Buchanan and Tony Carenza assisted with purchase. Need less to say I love the A8, and it seems that each model is better than the previous one. I had one minor problem post delivery - I was able to come to the dealership, get it fixed and be on my way in an hour. I have only good things to say about the entire dealership.

Dawn Buchanan

salvatoresardo
2/06/2016

"Great experience and dedicated customer service. Love my new"

Daniel Villaverde and the Sales Manager help me out in every step. I love my new Audi Q5 and I will definitely recommend Audi Coral Springs to everyone. Thank You for your help! all the best! Salvatore

1 - 10 of 1,687 results

Vanessa Sotomayor

Audi Brand Specialist

Reviews of Anthony Segreto
Anthony Segreto

Lease Maturity Manager / Internet Sales Manager.

Reviews of Rance  Williams