AutoFair Subaru

Kenny Mariano

March 16, 2017

"Customer service"

- rico45775

I was in a jam and needed a copy of my lease agreement for my 2015 Outback. Of course I couldn't find my copy. Kenny the finance manager was able to help me. He located my lease agreement and scanned it to me so that I didn't have drive to the dealership to pick it up. The Outback is a terrific car and Autofair has terrific people working at the dealerhsip.

February 21, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Kayla Rivera

Going through a divorce, and my credit wasnt the best. I cam in worried, but these guys really went above and beyond to help me find something around my price range that was also reliable and much nicer condition than I thought I would be able to afford. Left feeling confident in my purchase.

February 08, 2017

"Outstanding in every way!!!!!"

- SubaruPhyl

From the moment I walked onto the lot, and Tony came out to greet me, to the eventual sale the same day, my experience with the AutoFair team was outstanding. Tony the salesman was kind, careful, knowledgeable, admitted that he may not have all the answers on the tip of his tongue, but would get the correct answer for us, and he always did! A true gentleman through out! My wife and I walked in to "check out" a Subaru to buy, and wanted to drive several models. When Tony approached us, we explained the situation and that we really didn't know what we wanted but we were willing to try out several models. He was happy to help, and we picked out three Subaru cars to drive, including trying a Rav4 that was on the lot. There was no pressure, just help, and unexpectedly, my wife fell in love with the Crosstrek. That moved us from a "looker" into the sales/buyer position. We now dealt with another Tony, the sales manager and throughout the experience, it was fun, a respectful challenge and a good negotiations. I explained that I really hadn't come in to buy a car, and that I had to leave in a few hours for work, so the pressure was on! We came to an amicable agreement, and that was it. Signed sealed and delivered the next day. Outstanding all around. (Pizza was ordered for the staff, and Tony brought us a slice... so nice!) We financed the car through AutoFairs finance department, and Ken was professional, friendly, and got the job done with minimal time and effort on our part. I have already told my co-workers, and one is coming up to get a car through AutoFair so...would I recommend this dealership.... I already have! Thanks to Tony, Tony, and Ken for a great buying experience.

Photos