AutoFair Subaru

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 03, 2016

"bought a new outback"

- Olivia2582

Doug is so awesome and easy going! Pleasure to deal with every time! He works very hard for each customer he sees! Great guy for sure!

December 03, 2016

"Very helpful and did everything they could with what I could"

- KAREND7164 Verified Customer

Ed Dye is a joy to work with and Corey was extremely helpful. Thanks for making my least favorite thing to do a pleasure. I love this car!

December 02, 2016

"Top Notch!"

- LOWESMICHELLE Verified Customer

My husband and I are very happy with our experience. From Amanda who made the initial contact with us to Kenny in management and Kevin in sales, to Jeff as he crunched the numbers to find us the best financing possible...we received nothing but the utmost professionalism and care! This is a great team and we fully intend to share our experience with others who are in the market for a vehicle.

Photos