AutoFair Subaru

Doug Maranville, Salesman, AutoFair Subaru

Doug Maranville

Salesman

April 26, 2017

"5 Stars excellent serice"

- Ray60

Nicole Cassavaugh our salesperson was excellent to work with. Ken Mariano is the best and a shout out to Tony. The best deal we have made in a auto purchase.

April 12, 2017

"The Salesman Excelent "

- Cargirl911

Frank Belluschib was very helpful & Professional ..I would definitely tell Family and friends about Autofair Subaru and I look forward to returning in the near future if need be. Michele Morin

March 16, 2017

"Customer service"

- rico45775

I was in a jam and needed a copy of my lease agreement for my 2015 Outback. Of course I couldn't find my copy. Kenny the finance manager was able to help me. He located my lease agreement and scanned it to me so that I didn't have drive to the dealership to pick it up. The Outback is a terrific car and Autofair has terrific people working at the dealerhsip.

Photos