AutoFair Subaru

77 Plaistow Rd,
Plaistow, New Hampshire 03865
AutoFair Subaru Info
About AutoFair Subaru

From professionals to first-time buyers and growing families, drivers from Haverhill, Methuen, Plaistow, Derry and Salem can rely on the professionals here at AutoFair Subaru for all of their automotive needs. That's because no matter what you use your car for, our friendly, hardworking team wants to change the way you think about the auto dealership experience. Our constantly evolving inventory of new Subaru sedans and crossovers, not to mention our massive used car inventory, offers the region's best selection when it comes to the critically and culturally acclaimed Subaru line of automobiles. Whether you're looking for the latest and greatest in Subaru off-road performance capability or shopping on a budget, the AutoFair team takes pride in the fact that we have a vehicle in stock for each of our customers no matter what their needs.

About AutoFair Subaru

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

why?
7/24/2016

"Leased a Subaru"

Jeremie Fortier and the team that worked with us were great, the whole process was smooth and we very pleased with the experience. This was the 3rd time we leased from this dealership and that says it all. Recommended.

Rhianna
7/24/2016

"Outstanding!"

I bought a Subaru 2 years ago, loved it. We maintained the services it needed, but with all our driving, we were talking about up dating it next summer/fall. While waiting for the repairs we needed, we started looking, just something to do. Well, we found one really liked. We were approached by a sales man Doug, and he sat with us, talked with us, pro's and cons to leasing or buying. He was very honest. When the first numbers came down, I completely walked from leasing. We then started looking at sales. Between him and his manager, we bought a 2016 Subaru Legasy! NO regreats. We love it. Our second one and will never go to a different style or sender we delt with! Thank you all Subaru sails and managers. Thank you Doug for your patients!

Jose, John - service department

KMD522
7/23/2016

"Good customer service "

We walked in with a tough deal in mind- and it worked out in the end!! Dave was the only car salesman I've ever really liked- he was just real!! Dave made the deal happen:) We have an appointment with the service dept. for some additional accessories and know that will go as planned.

Ttash7112
7/23/2016

"Happy Return Customer "

This is the 2nd car we have bought in 3 years from Doug and have nothing but great things to say about him! He worked with us and our situation and made everything work just the way we needed it to. He has been such a pleasure to work with & we would highly recommend going to see him @ autofair in Plaistow NH. Honestly he is more of a friend then a car salesman & makes you feel comfortable & doesn't pressure you into anything. Doug is up front & honest & does everything in his power to get you the best deal possible. The sales manager Kenny & finance manager Jose vieira made our experience as quick & smooth as possible & was able to get us in & out in no time at all! Overall it was a great experience again & will always shop here at autofair in Plaistow NH

Dmg123
7/21/2016

"Great experience"

On my first visit I dealt with Ryan. At that point I was just exploring my options and Ryan was very helpful, explaining the different models and their particular features. I returned several days later to test drive my choice, the Forester. This time I worked with Doug, who recommended that I check out a 2015 pre owned Forester which had all the features I was looking for. After taking it for a test drive I knew I had found my car. The entire car buying experience was great from start to finish - no pressure sales, very knowledgable about the particulars of the various models and model years, very friendly and accommodating . It was a surprisingly enjoyable experience. I highly recommend them.

Teallyyes123

"A great place"

I had a great experience with Town Fair Subaru. When they realized that I was not happy with my first choice they quickly acted to make sure I would purchase a car that I wanted. ..2016 Legacy. Because I referred my roommate ... I am now waiting for a 100 dollar cash gift!! Yes she bought a Subaru Outback😊

AutoFair Subaru responded to this review

July 20, 2016

Your referral bonus is on the way! Glad that you are happy!!!!

jjacobson

"One Stop Shop!"

Let's face it, car shopping can be fun! It's time for an upgrade and your vehicle will have that "new car smell," but it also turns into an all day event and it's tedious. And who wants to give up one weekend day to be stuck at a dealership doing that whole back-and-forth price negotiation dance?! Seriously, who has time for THAT?! Well, let me tell you--this is the second rodeo for me at AutoFair Subaru. I am a repeat customer simply because there is no dance, they take the pain out of car shopping and far exceed my expectations. The staff is amazing and they work with you to get you the best deal possible. Not only are they knowledgeable and thorough, but they strive to make sure you walk out the showroom door deliriously happy with your purchase. Also, and it goes without saying, that Subaru produces top notch vehicles. Why would anyone NOT want to shop at this dealership?!

Ellen C
7/20/2016

"Pleased with my first visit to Auto Fair for service."

Service on my car began soon after I was checked in. The work was completed in the time that was estimated. I will definitley return for my next oil change and service.

Nancy

george02
7/20/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable, curtious "

I purchased a 2016, Subaru Forester from this dealer on June 20, 2016. I found the purchasing experience not to be a one sided negotiation but one of mutual participation. My contacts with the sales and financial personnel was a very pleasant experience. This past week while waxing my vehicle I noticed a small dent on the right side of the vehicle. I was heart broken to see my first dent and did not know how it happened.. I went down to the dealer and they evaluated it and told me that they would have someone look at it right away. Thirty minutes later I was handed back my keys and told that there was no charge. Neither the dealer nor myself could say whose fault it was but in the interest of good customer relations my dealer took care of the cost. I was very please with the outcome of this experience. Most of all I would like to say that I have never dealt with a vehicle dealer as customer orientated as they were. I highly recommend this dealer and wish to thank their Service Director and Sales Manager for their assistance in resolving this matter. I expect to have a long lasting relationship with AutoFair Subaru. Thank you

Rob McDermott

rachel456

"Easy and painless!"

Went into Autofair Subaru just to test drive but ended up walking out that day with a new car. Our salesman, Dave, was personable, friendly and had a no-pressure attitude to his approach. He worked with us on price and style of my desired car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Subaru!

Reviews of Erik Figueroa