AutoFair Subaru

Subaru of Wakefield

Ocean Subaru

Anonymous
12/27/2015

"Purchase of 2016 Subaru Impreza - first time buyer"

Lots of pressure to put a deposit on a credit card, which was not necessary. Certainly no a laid back approach. Being near the end of the year, I suspect they were aiming to fill their quota, and had no great sales discounts for the customer. The transaction was certainly not handled from the customer point of view, for which they appeared to have little or no regard. They were more interested in filling their needs than mine. Problem may have come from the heavy-handed general manager who was being needlessly unpleasant. I would have thought that they could have shown me extra consideration seeing as I was new customer. I suspect also that my uncertainties about the details made it easier to pressure and manipulate me. It may not have been a conscious action on their part, but I certainly felt very uncomfortable and pressured during the whole process. I told them how I felt, and they apologized, but at this point it didn't do much good.

Vasily and general manager

Kathy
11/15/2015

"Wonderful"

Our salesman was informative explained all the safety details about the car, We very pleased that they had the car we had been looking for.

Steve Lantagne

Dan B
10/31/2015

"First Car"

I was emailing several dealerships to get quotes on the car I knew I wanted to buy. I got the best price from Singer Subaru, and decided to visit the lot the following day to test drive a car they had (exact make, model, and most importantly transmission) that I wanted. It was a great experience, it made buying my first car a very transparent process, and I got a great deal on my new car.

Doug Maranville

Subarurn
10/27/2015

"Easy purchase"

This was probably the easiest car purchase we've made. We found the car online, arranged a test drive with Doug, and came back a few days later to pick it up. Doug was very accommodating of our schedules and made the process very smooth.

Doug

Audia4490
10/18/2015

"Relaxed, informative and overall great experience!"

Our salesman was low key, informative, insightful and very committed to SubRu. Came in not sure whT we wanted, and after flaking to us, he suggested the cross trek, it is perfect!

Doug ?

poetryreader
10/14/2015

"Good Sales Persons"

I was sold on the Subaru Imprezia by Consumer Reports & my past experience of a Subaru 2000 Legacy wagon. The Salesperson understood what I wanted--reliability & no frills and didn't try to sell me a more expensive model. he was courteous, helpful, and of service.

Erik Figueroa

TJ
10/08/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Singer Subaru has excellent people working there. Friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable folks. From Vasilly in Sales to Kenny in finance to Kristine in Service, I had the best experience. I love my Subaru too!

Vasilly, Kenny, kristine

joecadcam1
10/04/2015

"Very knowledgeable and thorough sales staff."

After doing extensive research on the Web, we selected Singer Subaru of Plaistow, NH as our first choice to view available inventory and test drive the 2015 selections of Subaru vehicles. After test driving comparable AWD Fords, Chevy's, Honda’s, Toyota’s, Mazda’s, Hyundai’s Mitsubishi’s, Nissin Rouge’s and Mazda’s – we felt the class of 2015 vehicles left a lot to be desired. Our previous history of owning five (5) Subaru's over the past 20 years were the main factor to seek out and come back "Home" to Subaru. We were not disappointed in neither the selection nor quality of the vehicles we test drove. Our salesman (Steve Lantagne) was a perfect blend of both a knowledge base and low pressure salesman, answering all questions we had easily and completely. Trust me when I say my husband had many, many questions. Perhaps the best part of the experience was Steve did not try to over sell us on a model that was either beyond our means, or beyond our needs.

Steve Lantagne - sales

Natalya777
10/03/2015

"Happy!"

Sale person was so nice and friendly. No pressure to buy. Price was very good and most important you can find it online with all discounts. You don't have to call to check the price. I wish all other places could do the same

Vasily

karlhanf
9/09/2015

"A nice sales experience."

(They agreed to a price via truecar.com before we walked in.) They were laid-back, and helpful with logistics. They offered us a slew of extended warranty products, but with a pretty soft sell. We went with a 7-year fabric/paint protection/warranty, and a 10-year/100,000-mile overall service warranty (only a good deal because we will have low mileage).

Vasiliy Popovich, Chris Farrar