AutoFair Subaru

Kenny Mariano

January 13, 2017

"air bag recall"

- RICHGIANNINO Verified Customer

Very good overall experience. My car was also finished before estimated time and I appreciated the loaner since it took several hours for the the air bag recall.

January 12, 2017

"Some good, some not so much"

- ALAN13 Verified Customer

Negotiating for the car we wanted was quick and easy. No issues. Obtaining the car was a bit more arduous than I would have hoped. Closing of sale at dealership took much too long. My wife and I waited around for over an hour to accomplish 10 minutes worth of real processing. We paid cash, came prepared with all requested material and should have been able to get through everything in a short time. I had even called ahead and explained that I was under time constraints and they said they would expedite. Not hardly. Once this task was done, things were pretty smooth re: car pickup. No issues.. If it weren't for the long delay on closing, I would have given this dealership a better score

January 12, 2017

"Erik was great to work with!"

- KRISTIN0 Verified Customer

Erik was a great sales person to work with, very personable. He didn't over sell they car, just gave us the facts and answered all out questions, the process was quick and easy.

Photos