AutoFair Subaru

77 Plaistow Rd,
Plaistow, New Hampshire 03865
AutoFair Subaru Info
About AutoFair Subaru

From professionals to first-time buyers and growing families, drivers from Haverhill, Methuen, Plaistow, Derry and Salem can rely on the professionals here at AutoFair Subaru for all of their automotive needs. That's because no matter what you use your car for, our friendly, hardworking team wants to change the way you think about the auto dealership experience. Our constantly evolving inventory of new Subaru sedans and crossovers, not to mention our massive used car inventory, offers the region's best selection when it comes to the critically and culturally acclaimed Subaru line of automobiles. Whether you're looking for the latest and greatest in Subaru off-road performance capability or shopping on a budget, the AutoFair team takes pride in the fact that we have a vehicle in stock for each of our customers no matter what their needs.

About AutoFair Subaru

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

JGIROUARD13
8/24/2016

"Excellent Experience!!!!!"

I called the dealership after having already been to a couple of other Subaru dealerships. I spoke to Ken the General Sales Manger and explained I was just calling to compare prices. He was excellent and gave me every price I asked for without question or pressuring me to visit the store. I was very pleased with the way he approached the phone call and said I would like to come see the dealership and what he had to offer. Ken introduced me to Dave Saccoccio who ended up being my salesman. Dealing with both Dave and Ken was awesome. Dave walked me around the lot and explained the different trim options with the vehicles. Ken put together a bunch of different quotes with all sorts of different options. I ended up purchasing a 2016 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited and I absolutely love it!!!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great experience to go see Dave Saccoccio and Ken.

Jose Vieira (Excellent as well)

hog
8/23/2016

"Hogan 2014 Outback Purchase July 2016"

I rate this dealership as a 5-star due to the excellent service. Purchasing a vehicle is one of my top 3 dislikes. Erik Figueroa was extremely patient and accommodating throughout the entire painful process of purchasing a vehicle while we went back and forth (with paperwork completion) from a 2014 Outback to a 2016 Legacy. I decided on the Outback with absolutely no regrets. He spent several hours working with us throughout this process and maintained professionalism throughout.

LEO1140
8/22/2016

"Service"

I just had a oil change, tire rotation and an engine inspection. The service was great.and quick. Good selection of magazines in the waiting room.

KGK1129
8/20/2016

"Great service!!"

Nancy is the best. She cares about the customer and is very nice!! I am glad to see she is still there from the previous owner Singer Suburu!!

Nancy in service

MFALDRICH
8/19/2016

"Pleasant"

Everyone is very friendly. I really liked the fact that they are pet friendly and I was able to bring my dog (Dora), which they seemed to enjoy giving her alllll the attention :)

MC
8/18/2016

"Positive Experience"

The wait time was appropriate for the work that was being done and everything was explained to me clearly. I had children with me and a nice worker got them popcorn while they waited, which made the wait easier on them.

jnate309

"Subaru Legacy"

Doug was easy to work with. He was friendly and listened to us. We made our deal quickly. The process was smooth and not stressful.

kate123

"Erik Figueroa"

Erik Figueroa was excellent to work with. He worked a very late night to deliver our car and took the time to explain not only the purchase documentation, but also to walk us through the features of the car and answer our questions. Erik was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend his great services. Thank you Erik!

JRB89283
8/17/2016

"Quick, thorough, professional and courteous! "

I brought my car in for my 60K mile check-up, as I have done with all the previous check-ups. Great experience. Thank you Nancy!

ilovemysubaru
8/16/2016

"Great service, great guy!"

Always available to help! Had a wonderful car leasing experience! My first time leasing a vehicle and everything went smooth and fast! Thanks you Dave!

Reviews of Erik Figueroa