Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Sales & Leasing Specialist

August 14, 2017

"Experience "

- Yuri Garcia

For a while I had been looking for another vehicle and Autoflex was one of the dealerships I was interested in. At the time I was super busy but I did reach out online and that's when Michael Maddox kept in contact with me constantly trying to fulfill my needs and wants on the vehicle. I finally found something that I was really interested in and on a Friday I went in during my lunch time at work to look at the vehicle. The most amazing thing is that I had no clue that only a few hours later that day Michael would have that same vehicle brought to me at home. The process was very quick and easy for me. The help and attention given by Michael was extraordinary. I have now my new Mercedes and I love it!! Thank You Michael and thank you Autoflex!

Michael Maddox

August 14, 2017

"Very Satisified"

- shaqparks1

Michael Davis deserves more than 5 stars he really helped me when everyone turned me away got me a really great deal on the car i wanted very friendly helpful and patient guys go see him today you will not be disappointed!! Thanks Michael.

Michael Davis

August 10, 2017

"Bryan Roth is the Man!!!"

- Lucinda Beardsley

Brian was very thorough, helpful, friendly and courteous during the purchase of my vehicle. It was the most hassle-free purchase of a vehicle. I know where my next vehicle will be purchased from!

Bryan Roth