Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Sales & Leasing Specialist

August 21, 2017

"Joe Wirtz Rocks"

- drivefasttakechances

Very easy to deal with Autoflex, no back and forth, knowlegeable sales staff, great prices and get whatever you want for a vehicle. Personally I'd ask for Joe Wirtz! He help my mom and I, all day, we purchased two vehicles on a Friday and he commited his entire day to just the two of us! Thank you Joe!

Joe Wirtz

August 18, 2017

"Mike is Awesome"

- regandsimone

We gladly appreciate Auto Flex working with us. With the littke time we had available, with a very demandong career, having a toddler, and a wife that was due at any moment. MikeMaddox with Autoflex pretty much had us tell hom our wants, needs, our vision, and our range. With that he was able to give great suggestions and insight on different vehicles and programs. Mike tool all the hassle of researchimg cars, haggling prices, different models and all the hustle and bustle ayou deal with going to dealerships. In a matter of a few days of meeting Michael he found us the perfect vehicle that is perfect for ouf huge family, it was less thsn half the price we were originally going to spend om outright purchasing an SUV, and it has modern amenities that a lot of 2016 and 2017fully loaded vehicles have. Mike 's was alway accessible during the process, he hammered away until he saw we were satisfies with hos suggestions, Mike is very knowledgeable and personable. We are blessed to have gotten to work with Mike and hopefully this is the beginning of blooming relationship. Because of Mike we look forward to coming to Autoflex leasing for a couple more vehicles down the road.

August 14, 2017

"Experience "

- Yuri Garcia

For a while I had been looking for another vehicle and Autoflex was one of the dealerships I was interested in. At the time I was super busy but I did reach out online and that's when Michael Maddox kept in contact with me constantly trying to fulfill my needs and wants on the vehicle. I finally found something that I was really interested in and on a Friday I went in during my lunch time at work to look at the vehicle. The most amazing thing is that I had no clue that only a few hours later that day Michael would have that same vehicle brought to me at home. The process was very quick and easy for me. The help and attention given by Michael was extraordinary. I have now my new Mercedes and I love it!! Thank You Michael and thank you Autoflex!

Autoflex Leasing Richardson, Richardson, TX, 75080