Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Jodie Lott, Sales and Leasing, Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Jodie Lott

Sales and Leasing

April 25, 2017

"Jodie is professional and he is #1 in my book!!!"

- Jimbo5

Jodie sold me a 2005 Toyota Tundra and it had 13,000 miles on it and today it has 165,000. I named my truck "Casper". Casper and I have traveled together over these past 12 years and we are both still moving forward. Jodie will be the one I will go to for my next travel companion. I maybe weird, but I love Casper and he is one thing in life I can truly depend on. Owning a vehicle can be and is a personal experience. Thanks Jodie!!! Jim Sheppard San Antonoio, Texas USA

April 19, 2017

"Purchased van"

- Martha

Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had! Gary took care of everything, brought the van to my work (over an hour away) and let me test drive it. He returned the next day, dropped off the van and picked up my trade in. He came back to my work a couple of days later to bring me a new remote for the dvd player, headphones and a spare key. He did all the paperwork, took care of the financing and detailed the vehicle for me. It was great to have one person take care of everything instead of having to go through several people at a dealership to close the deal. I would definitely recommend Gary and AutoFlex Leasing in Richardson. I will be telling all my friends and family about my great experience with no high pressure sales and a good price. This is the only way to buy a vehicle, with people who care more about the customer than just making money.!!!! Highly recommend.

April 19, 2017

"Dennis always delivers!! "

- CPV

I have leased several cars from Autoflex. Dennis Huffmaster is great to work with. He makes it so easy. He finds exactly what you want at the best price!

Autoflex Leasing Richardson, Richardson, TX, 75080