BMW of Albany

Capital BMW

Kim M. 2016
1/11/2016

"Great experience!"

I took my car to BMW of Albany to have my tire air pressure checked and they promptly let me know that there was a recall on my car. They immediately set me up an appointment to have the recall repaired and set me up a loaner car. When my appointment day arrived, they picked my car up from my place of employment and delivered the loaner. The very next day they delivered my car back to me which had been cleaned and repaired.

Denise Binns

Cynthia B
11/13/2015

"My experience"

My experience has been excellent each and every time I go in. This is the first dealership I have ever been in that treats their customers like they genuinely care about them. They are very hospitable and always have aimed to please me. They make me feel like whatever issue I am having is the most important. I did not buy my current car from BMW of Albany but I promise that is where my next one will come from.

Customer service
11/11/2015

"Bad customer service"

When I moved to Albany GA, I was informed the BMW had bad customer service. I took a chance and took my car for repair since it's the only dealer I seen. They failed to look at the car for a week. When I visited to check on car, the supervisor told me the person who took my car in was moved to another section. He took my number but never returned my car. It appears they all point fingers at each other but no one appears to care about the customers.

I think it was John

twh205
10/26/2015

"Worth the long drive"

From the minute I contacted this dealership online about a 2014 pre-owned BMW, to the final purchase, everyone was super. Josh Evans handled every online question I had professionally and timely. He was very helpful with getting the car held until we could get from Birmingham to Albany to test drive it. David and Lawrence were waiting for us when we arrived and arranged everything from test drive to purchase without a hitch. Daniel was great with getting all of the paperwork completed for our out-of-state purchase. They all worked very hard to get us on our way within a couple of hours. After looking online for the "right" vehicle and dealing with many dealerships, this one was by far the most responsive, helpful and pleasant. Great customer service and we would definitely consider driving back for our next purchase. Thanks, Josh, Lawrence, David and Daniel!

Josh, David, Lawrence, David

Bimmergal
6/16/2015

"NOT IMPRESSED!!!"

We went to this dealership based on a referral from a coworker with hopes of purchasing a BMW we saw online. The people were all friendly and anxious to sell a car but our experience turned bad beginning in the finance office with an interest rate that was not delivered. We were told the interest would be 3.9% . When the finance officer printed the contract the form said 7.9%. We were told the interest almost doubled because we added an extended warranty. ???? We should have walked away then. My husband and I were told that they would pick the car up for a minimal fee for service. When the car needed service was told by my service tech there was no one that could come to pick the car up. I took a day off work to drive to Albany to be told the part had to be ordered.The service advisor and assistant service manager told us the whole exhaust was covered under warranty. I was reassured that they would come pick my car up and provide me with a loaner. This they did although the car was almost on empty. The very next day my car was ready and they returned my car only to have replaced one side of the exhaust. Now they are saying only one side was covered under warranty.One side is a little larger than the other and is longer and hangs lower than the other side. After several discussions with the dealer one of the managers Carlos is saying it does hang lower and perhaps the mechanic overlooked this problem. They could come pick the car up again ... .which is putting wear and tear on my car not to mention they used half a tank of gas out of my car. This dealer I never called when the part was in, they did not deliver quality service. I will not be using them again.

Sales manager, finance manager, parts department. and service dept.

Herbert F
3/30/2015

"Awesome Service"

BMW people are great people. They make you welcome when you go and they make me happy. I tell my friends BMW is a place to go get your car worked on or oil change. They are friendly people.

rudy
3/11/2015

"worst service ever "

I had a problem with my X3 paid for the dignosis on monday, they found the problem and charged me for the part, said the car would be ready Wednesday, I called Wednesday and couldn't get anybody on the phone from sales..had to drive up there only to be told car wasn't ready and the car part was under warranty...I paid for a part that was under warranty! They said it needed another part and it would be ready Friday they would call me when it was done ..once again no call, drove up there again and told it would be done Monday..it wasn't..went back Tuesday and said it would be done Wednesday..once again it isn't...worst dealer service ever! You buy these cars for the reputation of quality and service and so far I should have just stuck to American made

unknown

Mike
3/03/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

Staff is very much friendly in guiding and purchasing a car from BMW of Albany. I very much liked the customer service and enjoy my car.

Patrick

LeiRei
1/29/2015

"My First BMW"

Buying our first BMW from Allen was awesome. I will recommend to everyone who asks about my new SUV to contact Allen at BMW Of Albany.

Allen

shoso
11/28/2014

"Great Customer Service"

This place has awesome customer service. They allowed me a loaner car for two weeks while my car was being worked on. All staff is extremely friendly and courteous which make each visit more pleasant.