BMW of Albany

Capital BMW

W.Anglin
7/13/2016

"Great Experience "

I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone shopping for new BMW. Everyone was very helpful and took the time to answer questions. This made me feel very comfortable when I drove of the lot in my new and 1st BMW. I know I can always return to them for any other questions and concerns. Thank you BMW of Albany! You guys are the best! I really appreciate the help and time you give to your customers.

Rob Roy & David

J Thomas
6/14/2016

"Awesome Experience! "

Customer service is five star! I was greeted at my vehicle with a smile and by eager team members, Cedric and Audrey, waiting to meet my service needs. They made sure that I had transportation back to work and double checked to see if I needed a ride back after the work was complete. #teamhappyBMWcustomer

Cedric & Audrey

Veritas Honus
6/14/2016

"Treated like ROYALTY"

At BMW of Albany, the experiences of my wife and I are nothing short of spectacular. Nether of us purchased our BMW's at this Dealership. We were treated like ROYALTY the very first time we walked through the doors, and every time since. The level of customer service at BMW of Albany Georgia is probably the best you'll find anywhere. They go above and beyond any expectations of what customer service should be. When our two young sons find out that's where we're going, nothing but smiles and happiness.... do you guys babysit? Lol

Cedric and Colby

annaw67
5/25/2016

"Excellent BMW Dealership"

I felt welcomed from the moment I exited my car(s) to the moment I entered and left the showroom. Rob Roy and Daniel made me feel wonderful, important, and special!!!

Rob Roy, Daniel in finance

LJ
5/13/2016

"Great Experience!!"

When I have to have get my car service it's always a great experience starting with my adviser Cedric! Knowledge and explain what will be done to my vehicle.

Cedric

Noelle
4/21/2016

"Helpful"

Brandon was extremely helpful and answered all the questions and concerns I had regarding my vehicle. I trust his advice and would recommend him to anyone!

Brandon Joyner

Augenste
4/16/2016

"Service Department is outstanding."

Service Department is outstanding. Cedric and his staff were always helpful and went the extra mile! Drop off and pick-up very smoothly and efficient. Thanks a lot!

Cedric

scottyb
3/26/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

I found BMW of Albany while looking for a new BMW X5 online. While inquiring about a car they had in stock I was impressed with the responsiveness of Scott Van Cleave, especially given that I live in St. Louis and they are in Georgia. As it turns out I did not purchase the car they had in stock but ended up ordering a new car through them any way. They made the entire process easier than actually visiting a dealer in person here in St. Louis. The car arrived on my driveway as promised and on time. There was no BS, no games, no haggling, etc. I would recommend these guys to anyone based on their customer service, reponsiveness, honestly, and fair pricing. Truly the best (and easiest) car buying experience I have ever had.

Scott Van Cleave, Allen Jones

Ophelia
3/25/2016

"Top One Customer Service"

I have been a customer of BMW of Albany since 2005. It appears that the BMW service team has changed. On my last service visit, I received excellent customer service. The staff made me felt that I was their #1 customer. Cedric Hardy explained to me what service was performed on my vehicle. Denise Binns made it possible that I was able to leave my vehicle and get to work on time. My vehicle was delivered to clean and washed. Excellent Customer Service. Go Team Go

Denise Binns; & Cedric Hardy

Kerry18
3/15/2016

"BMW of Albany Happy Customer"

Our recent visit to BMW of Albany was an excellent experience. The representatives who waited on us were very professional and hospitable. They explained the work that there were performing in great detail and were very good about answering our questions. They showed there concern for us as customers and making up happy. We will continue to visit BMW of Albany for all of our service needs on the BMW’s we have now as well as any future vehicle needs.

Denise Binns