BMW of Albany

Capital BMW

LeiRei
1/29/2015

"My First BMW"

Buying our first BMW from Allen was awesome. I will recommend to everyone who asks about my new SUV to contact Allen at BMW Of Albany.

Allen

shoso
11/28/2014

"Great Customer Service"

This place has awesome customer service. They allowed me a loaner car for two weeks while my car was being worked on. All staff is extremely friendly and courteous which make each visit more pleasant.

roban1972
10/25/2014

"Excellent product and best staff"

There is no question that you have an execellent product, however your best asset is your staff. Everyone was and continues to be very professionl and helpful but Karen Smith stands as the best.

karen

tari.mullen
11/14/2012

"Best BMW dealership in southwest Georgia! Thank you..."

Best BMW dealership in southwest Georgia! Thank you Chris and Karen for taking care of my problem. I will definitely do business with them again! I would recommend to all.

Karen

edward88
4/19/2012

"Best place that has done service on my vehicle these guys..."

Best place that has done service on my vehicle these guys really care about customers!!! From the service writer (Teresa) to all the technicians who service my BMW keep up the good work I will be back.

Karenmcg
4/16/2012

"Purchased my BMW 525 from Ronnie and from the moment I..."

Purchased my BMW 525 from Ronnie and from the moment I walked through the door I was amazed at how I was treated, will definitely be referring BMW of Albany to all my friends. Thanks for the great buying experience it was definitely different (in a better way) than any other I have ever experienced.

Ronnie

martha197201
4/02/2012

"Was experiencing a battery problems in Albany GA while on..."

Was experiencing a battery problems in Albany GA while on a 6 hour trip to Jacksonville and the staff here at BMW Of Albany made sure that my visit was delayed the least amount of time as possible. The service was outstanding and they were willing to provide me shuttle service to a dining location of my choice. Thanks again for understanding my situation and getting me back on the road quickly.

scott3617
3/03/2012

"I recently purchased a used vehicle from BMW of Albany..."

I recently purchased a used vehicle from BMW of Albany and I love it. I had a flawless buying experience and would recommend BMW of Albany to anyone. I am serious if you are looking for a BMW stop in or give them a call they have some incredible deals.

James

mccartybarb
2/22/2012

"Was passing through Albany for a business meeting when I..."

Was passing through Albany for a business meeting when I noticed that my check engine light was illuminated and the staff at this BMW location was gracious enough to accommodate an immediate visit. Very nice environment and exceptionally helpful staff provided at quick diagnosis so that I could continue on my way. I wish all dealerships were like this one!

Toni

ckh1974
1/05/2012

"My first experience with Albany BMW was when I was in the..."

My first experience with Albany BMW was when I was in the market to buy another car. Talked to the salesman, assured my that the Mercedes Benz I was interested in had one owner, and old lady, and was in pristine condition. After applying for a loan and being approved, decided to pull up the car fax. Car had had several owners, and had had many major problems, from catalytic converter on up, you name it. Decided not to purchase vehicle. Fast forward a couple of months, purchased a BMW from another dealership. Service engine light came on, and took it to Albany BMW to have it fixed. After shelling out almost $600.00, service engine light came back on the next day, and on the same day of service two more lights came on. Told by Grasman that sometimes other problems arise, and that they fixed an oil leak as well. Needless to say my car still leaks oil, and now I had three lights on instead of one, but guess what, I am out of 600 dollars. My husband took the vehicle back the next day, nothing they can do. I wish I had NEVER gone to them with my car. Ended up taking my car to a dealership in Atlanta, I got A-1 service done on it. Albany BMW is about 18 minutes away from my home, but I will GLADLY drive 2.5- 3 hours to the dealership in Atlanta for anything in the future my car needs! So in essence, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!These are some shady people, and customer service is almost non-existent.

Chris Grasman