BMW of Albany - Service Center

805 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

4 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Best place that has done service on my vehicle these guys..."

edward88
4/19/2012 9:10:58 AM

Teresa

My Review Of BMW of Albany:

Best place that has done service on my vehicle these guys really care about customers!!! From the service writer (Teresa) to all the technicians who service my BMW keep up the good work I will be back.

Twitter
"Was experiencing a battery problems in Albany GA while on..."

martha197201
4/2/2012 1:08:17 PM

Teresa

My Review Of BMW of Albany:

Was experiencing a battery problems in Albany GA while on a 6 hour trip to Jacksonville and the staff here at BMW Of Albany made sure that my visit was delayed the least amount of time as possible.

The service was outstanding and they were willing to provide me shuttle service to a dining location of my choice.

Thanks again for understanding my situation and getting me back on the road quickly.

Twitter
"Was passing through Albany for a business meeting when I..."

mccartybarb
2/22/2012 11:02:25 AM

Toni

My Review Of BMW of Albany:

Was passing through Albany for a business meeting when I noticed that my check engine light was illuminated and the staff at this BMW location was gracious enough to accommodate an immediate visit. Very nice environment and exceptionally helpful staff provided at quick diagnosis so that I could continue on my way. I wish all dealerships were like this one!

Twitter
"My first experience with Albany BMW was when I was in the..."

ckh1974
1/5/2012 5:03:16 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Chris Grasman

2.0

My Review Of BMW of Albany:

My first experience with Albany BMW was when I was in the market to buy another car. Talked to the salesman, assured my that the Mercedes Benz I was interested in had one owner, and old lady, and was in pristine condition. After applying for a loan and being approved, decided to pull up the car fax. Car had had several owners, and had had many major problems, from catalytic converter on up, you name it. Decided not to purchase vehicle.

Fast forward a couple of months, purchased a BMW from another dealership. Service engine light came on, and took it to Albany BMW to have it fixed. After shelling out almost $600.00, service engine light came back on the next day, and on the same day of service two more lights came on. Told by Grasman that sometimes other problems arise, and that they fixed an oil leak as well. Needless to say my car still leaks oil, and now I had three lights on instead of one, but guess what, I am out of 600 dollars. My husband took the vehicle back the next day, nothing they can do. I wish I had NEVER gone to them with my car. Ended up taking my car to a dealership in Atlanta, I got A-1 service done on it. Albany BMW is about 18 minutes away from my home, but I will GLADLY drive 2.5- 3 hours to the dealership in Atlanta for anything in the future my car needs!

So in essence, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!These are some shady people, and customer service is almost non-existent.

BMW of Albany - Service Center