BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
marweyl
5/22/2015

"excellant experience"

From beginning to end Justin and Mike made this a very pleasent buying experience. I thought that they were fair in the sale of my new BMW and in the trade in value.

ACuttler
5/21/2015

"Great experience overall"

Went in to see a pre-owned X3 I saw on the website, and looked at a few more on the lot. Worked with Aubrey Brandt and he was knowledgable, down to earth and a pleasure to deal with. The rest of the staff seemed to really are about my husband and I to make our purchase go smoothly, and they also seemed genuinely happy to be working there. I have another two or so BMW dealers closer to my home, but I am so glad I went here!

Dionne Baksh

RR
5/20/2015

"Outstanding buying experience!!"

We visited Bridgewater BMW and had a great experience. At no time were we pressured. Bill, our salesperson was extremely helpful, getting us all the information we asked for. Ozzy & Anthony were exceptional in helping us select a payment plan that fit our needs. I highly recommend that if you are in the market for a car, they have a great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and are just an all around great team.

PaulK
5/20/2015

"Great Experience All Around"

Had a great experience with Ralph at BMW of Bridgewater. Great facility! Many options to choose from. We chose an X3 that Ralph and Mike found for me - the right colors inside and out. Had the car in a few days. Thank you! Ralph made buying a BMW easy!

postpunk
5/18/2015

"Quick and Easy X5 CPO Purchase"

Came down to BMW of Bridgewater to test drive a 2014 X5 CPO I saw on the internet. Justin had the car ready to go and after a nice drive we worked on the numbers. Justin worked to get me the numbers I was looking for and made the deal. Quick and easy--everyone was pleasant.

HerbertM
5/18/2015

"Fantastic car buying experience"

My salesperson was Mike Watson. Mike treated me like I was his childhood best friend. I got the car that I wanted at a price that was below what I thought possible. Mike really went to bat for me. I am strongly urging all of my colleagues at work to give Mike a call when they are ready for a new car. Dionne and Martin were a great follow up to Mike for the administrative and technical aspects. I cant say enough how pleased I am.

nietoale

"New M235"

Best of the best! Top notch customer servce, This is my fourth BMW bought at this dealership, always an amazing experience. Big thank you to Mike Yates, Mike Watson, Martin Hernandez and overall all the entire team!

DineshRR
5/17/2015

"Excellent experience !!!"

Was looking for second BMW & 4th car overall - went to two dealers nearby & couldn't find the vehicle or feel that you want to deal with them. Met Justin at Bridgewater BMW & have had excellent experience from start to end. Justin helped me find exact car I wanted. I was trading in old BMW & without much hassle was offered price I was hoping to get for trade in. Justin also got me corporate discount I wasn't aware of !!! I made a deal right then and it turned out to be great one. I'll have no issues going back here again for my next purchase.

pauliem
5/17/2015

"Outstanding buying experience"

I was searching for lease for the new X4. Was having trouble with dealers local to where I lived (Montclair). Stumbled across Justin O'Connor and the team at BMW of Bridgewater. An inital email turned into an oustanding buying experience. Great service, response. Ultimate transparency. Creative solutions to the problem (I ultimately bought a 2016 and could NOT be happier). While the location was far (45 minutes away) it was MORE than worth the trips down to see them. Bridgewater BMW is hassel free, first class, and not stuffy. Justin did great work in securing my car in less than 3 weeks (from order to build in SC, to deliver to pick up). I was blown away. When I picked up the car, the financing team (Ozzy and his wizard math skills), and the support from Martin (who tought me the cars gagets in an and out) were the icing on the cake! Highly recommend this dealership and my sales partner Justin, Ozzy and Martin with great assists.

NewOwner
5/15/2015

"Rob Hoffman"

Rob is friendly, helpful and attentive to you requests. He showed me several cars before showing me the car that had all the features I was looking for.

Reviews of Martin Hernandez