BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
buick
5/23/2016

"great experience. Highy reccomended."

This was a great experience. Highly recommended . I enjoyed purchasing a new car from this dealer. All the staff was excellent in making this a wonderful day .

top down
5/23/2016

"Exciting!"

Martin's background as a BMW "genius" was very helpful. He answered all questions from knowledge. He was genuinely excited along with me as we charted the production line of one of the frist 2017 640's.

Mfj2707
5/22/2016

"Best experience ever"

They help you from the first step to the last one , like the honestly , patience and the costumer attention . They made the experience to buy a car very pleasant and easy , the salesman work with you until you satisfy .

alcoh99
5/20/2016

"Excellent Service"

Carmine is the best. He handled our purchase from A-Z in minutes, literally! Everything was smooth and the car is exactly what we wanted.

Car Crazy
5/19/2016

"Outstanding service, missed details on the car though."

Staff is highly attentive and committed to differentiated service. Courteous, efficient, polite, make you feel special. Only concern is the vehicle was delivered with wheels out of balance. It was taken care of immediately with a free loaner. I would still recommend them to friends and family.

SDeMaio
5/16/2016

"Fantastic Service"

This was my first BMW. I contacted BMW of Bridgewater and was put in contact with salesperson Justin O'Connor. I explained to Justin what it was I was looking for and what my limitations were - he did an excellent job seeking out what I needed, exceeded my expectations by far and had me driving out of the lot with a smile on my face in no time. The car is beautiful. The service from sales to finance was fast and thorough. Dionne took care of me in getting the lease finalized and went above and beyond working with me on the details They even had Ari come out and sit with me before I left to go over the entire electronic system to be sure I was comfortable before I left. The whole experience was an A+ from start to finish, which cannot be said for many dealers. Great operation and I will certainly be back.

areda
5/12/2016

"our first bmw"

All associates were polite, friendly and informative. There was no sales pressure from Mike Watson. Also, Ariana Vera was patient while showing us the features of the GT 335i.

lsebel
5/10/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

This is my second car from Bridgewater BMW. I initially met with Anthony Catena who was my sales consultant 2.5 years ago. He has since been promoted to sales mgr. and deservedly so! He set up the test drive for me on the BMW 340i with BMW Genius John Palombo. John was extremely knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He answered all my questions I had on the test drive and really convinced me without any pressure that this was the car for me! Upon returning to the dealership from the test drive Anthony had already got my 320i appraised and gave me the price on the trade in of what I was expecting. This time around Anthony crunched the numbers that convinced me I could actually afford this car on a 36 month lease. He then brought me over to client advisor Bill Chludzinski who couldn't be any more nicer and easy going. He put me right at ease and explained all the particulars to me about the lease. He had the car ready for me a few days later on the day I had requested. I met with Ozzy Mamoor the finance mgr. on the day I picked up the car to finalize the deal and sign the papers. He was very professional and explained all the paper work to me before signing on the lease deal as well as on my trade in. I appreciated his no pressure approach as to not trying to convince me to purchase any additional warranties but giving me very good information so I can make an informed decision. Bill then went over the car manuals and actually followed up a few days later to make sure I was happy with the car and that I had no concerns. Before driving the car home John met with me again and sat me behind the wheel explaining all the features on the car and again answering all my questions. He really gave me the confidence on my 32 mile drive home that it would be worry free even in spite of the rain. I also appreciated the fact that he set up the bluetooth for my phone and my home address on the navigation. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership. It is worth the trip from anywhere!

vishy
5/08/2016

"Buying my 340iX experience"

Overall experience was great. Justin worked hard to find the car with the options we needed. One car he found was sold but he did not give up and found another one and got it transported. I'll refer my friends to him in the future.

Dan X3
5/04/2016

"Another great experieince from start to finish"

Now the third car from Bridgewater BMW and once again a real pleasure to work with the team at BMW Bridgewater. Martin Hernandez was extremely responsive to all my e mails/calls and we were able to get the deal done very quickly/painlessly. They also handled my lease end inspection and had the lease end documents ready sign upon picking up my new car which was very convenient. This was my 2nd leased car I turned into BMW Bridgewater and never once did they try to add on end of lease charges, just a fair assessment of the condition in line with BMW guidelines. Dionne was well prepared/ready with all the paperwork and made the final step quick and easy. Will certainly keep coming back and recommending BMW Bridgewater.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor