BMW of Bridgewater

Debra Shafer

Manjula Biju, Sales and Leasing Consultant, BMW of Bridgewater

Manjula Biju

January 20, 2017

"I enjoyed purchasing my X5 from BMW's Bill Chludzinski"

- Fisch2017

Very efficient, professional and helpful. Great experience! I arrived at BMW Bridgewater to purchase a car and was able to drive away a few hours later. Bill and others were friendly, very helpful and informative. Thanks!

January 04, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Som

So far good experience. They are willing to work with customer. But sometime they did not respond back on voicemail. But overall experience is good.

January 03, 2017

"Best lease deals"

- Nike BMW

I Spoke to a sales guy called Martin and said that I will try to inform him in the evening before I arrive. Unfortunately he is not reachable and I went directly to the BMW showroom. so a Manager welcomed and introduced me to Frank as Martin has left for the day. Frank did an awesome job in providing the quote satisfying my needs almost my requirement. They also did a follow up through an internet manager to see if I am interested. so I finally decided to go with Frank and he completed the deal with all the questions answered. I would definitely recommend Frank Fratzola from BMW Bridgewater for any new BMW car.

New 2016 BMW 535i, $65220