BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater

Call
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling

"Go to Bridgewater BMW!"

They were all professional and friendly. I dealt with Peter who is new to the dealership but I would never have guessed because he was knowledgeable and comfortable with the features of the cars. Peter Provost the sales manager was wonderful. He was honest with me and really worked with me to come up with a deal that worked for both of us. I will definitely tell my friends and customers to go to Bridgewater BMW. I usually hate shopping for cars but I actually had fun!

"Excellent experience"

Bill Chludzinski was very helpful in picking out our car. He went out of his way to show us all the different options and colors. I enjoyed working with him.

"Excellent Leasing Experience"

I just finished working with Bill Chludzinski on the lease of a new BMW 5 Series. Bill was great to work with and always provided me with quick / honest replies to all of my questions. I would definitely recommend them.

"Great Experience!"

Very good group of people working at this dealership! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My friend had recommended I come here to purchase my new BMW and I am happy I listened to her. Best dealer experience so far :)

"Great Service"

Everybody is way too friendly, from the receptionist to the manager. I loved their kindness. Overall is a great Service! I enjoyed my time there.

"BMW Of Bridgewater nj"

I was looking for a dependable car and had went to a million car dealerships. Never was really happy about the way the Salesman are because force themselves on you, I think to take my time and go over the cars I liked. Most places sell their product "what sounds they r desperate in there sell" Talking really fast….sometimes they would talk so much……They would not let u get in edgewise and something never answering my question after ten minutes. "OH MY!" After find a car i liked, I could not get,….No special deals .They wouldn't work with me. I was so upset I stopped looking for a time…. Five months to be exact. Then finally I remembered the car dealership on rte202. "Should I even look there?! There expensive cars! Anyway, I go there AND immediately I FELT SO WELCOME! Everyone took time out no matter what they were doing and greeted me so professionally and compassionately! "WOW! I felt so important! So the sale man who helped me told me first to look over the cars and when I find one I like let him know. So thats exacty what I did. Twenty minutes later I go over to Justin O"Connor. We walked back to car and I was able to take a test drive… Oh how fun that was! After that Justin went over how the car works . Almost like talking to a friend. And if he had to repeat anything he did so. I was feeling pretty good about everything . Eccept now we had to talk price. (Lil nevous at this point) So we sat down and talked and I let him know Im really not rich , but after driving this car I wanted him to work with my Salery. And guess what? He mad my dream come though! Thanks to Mike Shamy AND Justin O'Conner! ;) They are the best! What a wonderful experience! I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS PLACE! You will experience the great feelings I had endured> BMW OF BRIDGEWATER nj I would even work there. The people were so polite and compassionate and cofindent in BMW cars……Thats what I love to see! Thank you so much Justin and Mike!!!!!!!!! :))))

"Customer centric"

Mike and Justin worked as a team to make sure I got the right car for my needs. They ensured the process was seamless and the vehicle was immaculate. Ozzy made even the paperwork process go smoothly! I highly recommend this dealership and their team.

"Exemplary"

Other dealers including the 2 closest BMW dealers could learn from this BMW dealership. Prompt courteous, efficient, fair and honest. Today, I can buy a BMW anywhere, and the other dealers are closer to my residence and perhaps more convenient, however Bridgewater BMW stands out amongst the competition, they afford a fair price out of the gates, were not uncomfortable with some negotiation, and earned my business.I worked with Aubrey who is their newest sale person, and he certainly will be successful

Aubrey

"2015 BMW X5"

I purchase a new 2015 X5 at Bridgewater BMW . My sales man was Robert Hoffman all I can say was that he was great. Very helpfull and made me feel very comfortable through out my whole time at Bridgewater BMW. Peter one of the mangers that assisted with my sale was also a pleasure to work with.

"Very good experience"

It was good experience working with BMW Bridge water. People are nice and patient. I got all my question answered and very happy to make purchase.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor