BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
satisfiedclient
7/06/2015

"easy sales transaction, and excellent post sale service"

Purchase transaction was fast, easy, and without stress Post sale repair required (battery swap out) was taken care of by dealer, courtesy of Chad (service advisor) and used car sales manager

kevbutton
7/03/2015

"Great experience"

I'm very pleased with my experience at BMW of Bridgewater. Mike Watson and the team made the experience about as pleasant as it can be. The process was fair and relatively quick - there wasn't a long dance to get to the price, and there were no games. The team was easy to deal with - in fact, I was pleasantly surprised with how easy they made the process. My only complaint - there was a $400 document processing fee preprinted on the sales contract. That's basically margin (or should be) and wasn't disclosed until it was time to sign. I believe that's common practice, but it's lame and it's one of those factors that typically makes car dealership transactions distasteful (I've never hit a client with a previously undisclosed fee when it's time to sign a contract). That said, I'm pleased with the deal I got overall and I was otherwise treated fairly. I'd recommend the dealership to a friend (with a heads up about the sales contract) and wouldn't hesitate to buy again. The encore delivery service is a nice touch, and Mike has reached out numerous times post-transaction to check in. As for the product - it's only been a couple weeks, but it's fantastic.

np
7/03/2015

"excellent buying experience"

Found the vehicle we wanted on the website and after a substantial drive to Bridgewater, found our way to the dealership. Justin was very proactive in keeping me informed of appointments, having all the information ready and prepared for the said vehicle and easy to work with. Mike Shamy the manager was also courteous and between the two quickly reached a deal with us that was favourable to our budget. Martin was knowledgeable and quickly dealt with a very minor glitch when showing me around the car. Overall a great team, quick but not rushed, courteous and welcoming to a new customer who has previously dealt with another BMW dealership for over 10 years, we will be returning!

JhaniceandTerence
6/30/2015

"The Ultimate Car Shopping Experience"

Without a doubt, the stellar service experience displayed by David Wagoner, Ozzy Mamoor & Martin Hernandez when purchasing our brand new 335i is the ultimate car shopping experience! I truly recommend BMW of Bridgewater from sales to service (Debrah & Carmine)! Simply World Class ...

Martin Hernandez

Kumar
6/28/2015

"Absolutely wonderful buying experience"

It was a pleasure to talk to Bill Chludzinski who helped me and my family by explaining all available options. The price he offered was fair and reasonable. This helped us make up our minds quickly. Martin Hernandez was also very helpful in explaining the technical aspects of the 435i that we chose. Thanks also to Mike Shamy and Ozzy Mamoor for the courtesies they extended to us. All this made it an absolutely enjoyable experience for us. These guys take pride in themselves and the gorgeous vehicles they deal in!!!

Jim P
6/28/2015

"Easy car buying experience. "

Justin O'Connor made the entire experience a whole lot easier and the process was painless. Once we agreed on a price Justin made sure everything was prepared so I was able to get in and out of the dealership quickly.

Lisa S
6/25/2015

"Leased a new vehicle"

Justin was great to work with and helped me find the car I wanted. Thank you Justin! The entire process from the trade in of my 2002 X5 and leasing the new car was easy.

hinchcm
6/24/2015

"Great buying and service experience"

Have been a very satisfied car owner for over 8 years thanks to bridgewater bmw and their wonderful staff. Convinced my brother to come from New York to purchase a beautiful preowned 328ix drive for his daughter. Thanks to Justin and Ozzy he was able to get a great deal and drove the new car home a few hours later. I have always had a great experience with the staff being so friendly and a great service department. No doubt in my mind where I will buy my next car.

Peggy68
6/24/2015

"BMW Bridgewater is a great place to buy a car"

The service was excellent. All the employees were extremely acommadating and were helpful in making the right decision to buy the right car for our family.

Johhnyp
6/23/2015

"Matt the service director "

I have the choice to jeep my car in nj or fl I will keep the car in nj as long as matt is the service director.

Reviews of Martin Hernandez