BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
NewX5buyer
7/27/2015

"Very Professional"

This is the third BMW I purchased from Bridgewater and I highly recommend this dealership. Everyone I worked with was friendly, courteous and extremely knowledgeable.

Newbmwx1
7/26/2015

"Knowledgeable and friendly"

From the moment I walked in everyone was attentive and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure my car buying experience was pleasant. Any questions I had were answered promptly with no research needed. In this age of social media one persons bad experience can reach thousands of potential customers but this dealership always went above and beyond to make sure that would never happen. I didn't expect to be able to afford a brand new BMW but they made it happen. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Genius guy

Basking Ridge customer
7/26/2015

"Great experience with a lot of personal attention"

I had a great experience with BMW of Bridewater from the minute I walked in the door. They were welcoming, but not pushy. Mike Shamy worked with me to find the car with the packages I wanted which was challenging. He also worked with me on price to make the deal "doable". During my sales visit, Martin Hernandez spent an hour with me on the test drive and showing me the technology/features. After my purchase, he spent another hour with me. He was knowledgeable, patient, and incredibly helpful. Bill Chludzinski was also involved and is also top notch. I'd also like to acknowledge and thank Dionne Bash. She explained financial details clearly and was extremely helpful in meeting my needs.

Dionne Baksh

bookboy123
7/25/2015

"Best deal around"

After going to and calling all the BMW dealers close to my house I realized I could only afford a 328 instead of the 335 I wanted. Once I started dealing with Justin from BMW of Bridgewater I knew I had a chance to get into a 335. Justin worked with me to find a car that fit what I was looking for and when every other dealer was giving me ridiculous prices for 328's he got me where I needed to be and into a 335. He looked for the deals and incentives that got the cost down so I could afford it. Everyone at the dealership was great to work with, Anthony, one of the managers was very informative and nice, Martin the guy who went over the car with me was super helpful, the finance girl Dionne was not pushy, she was informative gave me the options and let me decide, and most of all I would highly recommend my salesman Justin O'Connor.

Dionne Baksh

MT
7/25/2015

"Purchase of Pre Owned BMW"

Wonderful experience. Rob Hoffman was extremely patient and explained everything so both my wife and I could understand it. Normally we would come back a couple of times before purchasing, but the car had everything my wife wanted and Rob got us the price we were comfortable with. Martin took about an hour to explain to my wife and I all the features and technology. He went through everything multiple times until he was sure we knew the feature. We started out confused about how some of the technology worked, but Martin made it seem simple and showed us some good short cuts. Probably the best overall experience I've ever had purchasing a car.. Mark and Joanne Tasy

6-X5-X3
7/24/2015

"Customarily Exceptional"

Both Debra and Carmine routinely provides exceptional customer service and anticipate my schedule and car needs. They both consistently deliver on promises made and exceed expectations. BMW prides itself on delivering the 'Ultimate Driving Experience,' which is a great sales slogan. If you will pardon the pun, superior service experiences is where the rubber meets the road within that ultimate driving experience.

leanag123
7/23/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

I came here looking for a used BMW328 & Mike Watson was so extremely helpful & a pleasure to work with. He found the perfect car for me quickly & easily. He provided outstanding service & catered to what my Fiance & I wanted in the car. Not to mention he was a great guy! Definitely have found my new go-to dealership.

Om Kota

"friendly & helpful"

I was interested in 328i xDrive model, i found what i was looking for & available asap .. mike watson was very helpful & aware of our needs ..

Justin

"Outstanding Customer Service"

The service department is always helpful and efficient. I am always provided with updates about the condition of my car, and it is ready on time if not early. Always a good experience.

AmitArora

"Excellent Service"

I leased a BMW 428i xDrive convertible and had an amazing experience. Mike is an excellent sales rep. He's very pleasant to talk to and very knowledgeable about the cars and their features. His passion and excitement about the car made me even more excited. I called at least 10 dealerships and BMW of Bridgewater had the most number of cars in their inventory and at very attractive price points. The overall experience was great and I would strongly recommend this dealership and of course Mike Watson!

Reviews of Martin Hernandez