BMW of Bridgewater

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
JSB
3/01/2015

"Customer Service at its best."

From start to finish Anthony Catena and his staff at BMW of Bridgewater made it an easy decision to join the BMW of Bridgewater family when I leased my 2015 535i Xdrive.

DB
2/24/2015

"Purchased BMW Gran Turismo"

I would like to commend the BMW dealership for the professionalism and expertise they presented. All the questions that I had were answered or explained thoroughly. Justin my salesman was a great professional. Mike was also very great! Every time that I call there, everyone is so, so nice, it truly makes one feel special. Thank you very much!!

Justin O'Connor, Mike Shamy

ppacillo20@gmail.com
2/23/2015

"Very positive experience with friendly, knowledgable people"

I worked with Bill in coming to terms on the purchase of the car and Martin reviewed all of the options in the car with me. Bill made the process for easy and friendly. He gave me a fair price and was very good about following up to any questions I had. Martin took me through all the options in the car and spent as much time as I needed to understand. Very patient and very knowledgable about the car. Good attitude. Very personable.

Broady
2/23/2015

"Excellent from start to finish."

Great job done by everyone at the dealership. A clean showroom, friendly staff and above all they got me in car I wanted. From meeting Anthony on my first day there to signing off on the car and picking it up, everything went smoothly and I drove out of there very satisfied indeed. Will definitely be back there in the future.

JKS
2/22/2015

"Excellent experience from start to finish"

Easiest car buying experience I have ever experienced. From start to finish the process was completely hassle free and efficient. Furthermore, the sales advisor that assisted me, Peter Solazzo, was friendly and courteous throughout and it was apparent that he genuinely cared about the satisfaction of his clients. I can honestly say that overall, this was an excellent car buying experience and the first I have ever experienced that did not leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Morsini
2/21/2015

"I received top notch service at Bridgewater BMW"

Bill Chludzinski was extremely attentive and helpful through the entire process. Bill was prepared, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely work with Bill and Bridgewater for my future purchases.

smforrest
2/18/2015

"Family Environment"

My husband and I walked into Bridgewater BMW on Friday evening and met with David Wagoner, a client advisor at the dealership. Dave took a significant amount of time discussing our car buying options and was upfront and honest about the vehicles we were considering. From the start my husband and I felt right at home. Dave made sure to give us all the information we needed to make a decision. He allowed us to test drive the vehicle and also went to great lengths to answer questions. On Friday night we were not sure what we wanted to do, so Dave took a deposit on the car we were considering and allowed us the night to think it through. By Saturday morning we knew exactly what we wanted and Dave was there to help us through the process and paperwork. Monday afternoon we picked up our first BMW, a 328d xdrive sedan! Dave really played a major role in making sure we arrived at a fair price that we were comfortable with. In addition to that I found the Genius Bar consultant, Martin, to be wonderful. He went over every nook and cranny (inside and out). He must have spent at least an hour with us, answering questions and making sure we were comfortable driving the car off the lot. One of the managers, Ozzy Mamoor introduced himself and thanked us profusely for our business. He welcomed us into the BMW family and I truly felt like he meant it. We look forward to many more dealings with BMW Bridgewater. Thank you for such a positive experience!

Martin (Genius Bar Consultant)

Jkanuga
2/17/2015

"Great Experience-New X5 for my wife on Valentines day "

I could walk in to dealership around 11 AM and walk out at 3 PM with new X 5 for my wife. This was the fastest car purchase ever for me. The sales team was great to work with and was able to work with me in getting a fair deal for both parties. Mike Watson and Mike Shamy were great, very customer friendly. Jayesh Kanuga

Michael Watson - Client Advisor

brurosen
2/15/2015

"couldn't be more friendly and efficient with a great deal"

I had bought a car or maybe two from Bill C. years before and didn't realize it till I got there and he was great to work with. Peter the manager couldn't be more personable and great last minute assists from Ozzy and their genius bar guy Martin. Was a real big deal to me and suffered a personal tragedy in the middle of the sale and got genuine caring response form them all, as well as a last minute price adjustment. Hope service is half as good.

NJDrew
2/12/2015

"First Time Buyer At BMW of Bridgewater"

Small dealership with individualized approach. The sales team was great to work with and was able to work with me to arrive at a fair deal for both parties. My experience with finance was not the most positive one, but my issues were dealt with and resolved with the help of the sales manager. Overall, the experience was positive and I got the vehicle I wanted.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor