BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater

Call
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
Lubdub
12/19/2014

"best internet sale dept and pricing"

I only deal with internet sales departments when it comes time to lease a new car as i hate showing up in person and negotiating a price. Having reached out to multiple dealerships in the area, the internet sales dept here was the quickest, most responsive and the most aggressive in giving a good deal. There were no shenanigans of "come on in for a ultimate experience" sales gimmicks or "we only give good deals when people come into the showroom"... When someone respects my time, i respect theirs. I would recommend without any reservations.

DOS
12/18/2014

"Impressed every step of the way"

My experience at BMW of Bridgewater was top notch topped off by the end result of getting me into the most impressive vehicle I've ever been in or owned. It was the work and persistence of Robert Hoffman and Ozzy Mamoor who enabled this reality to happen. I made a mistake a few weeks ago purchasing a BMW elsewhere with my exact specific criteria only to realize the vehicle I bought was a bit too small. Using that same criteria I searched for the larger series BMW and fortunately found it at Bridgewater. My first contact to the dealer was me on the phone hopelessly explaining my situation fearful that I may not be able to overcome my mistake. Robert however, had me feeling confident enough to make the far trip to at least come see my version of the ultimate driving machine. I am so pleased to say that I asked and I succeeded! Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this a reality.

Mel
12/17/2014

"The wait time was ridiculous !"

My sales person Frank Fratzola was amazing. I felt no pressure to purchase a vehicle. He did an excellent job showing me how to operate the vehicle. However, I arrived at the dealership @ 3:30 pm for a 4:00 pm appointment and no one informed him I was there. By 4:25 pm I saw him at his desk and I walked over to him. He told me he was just about to call me because he thought I was running late. When I told him I was their since 3:30 he was shocked and very apologetic. He took me over to the car I was their to purchase and reviewed the features and we took the car for a test drive. Approximately 3 hours later I finally was approached by someone in finance that told me they will be with me in one minute. Ten minutes later I was in with Dionne Baksh and out in 30 minutes. Dionne Baksh did a thorough job explaining all the charges and listening to me complain about how long I waited. She was very apologetic.

Dionne Baksh and her manager

kdries
12/17/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

This is the second car we have purchased from this dealership. The service personnel were very accommodating on our previous car. The sales experience for our new X5 was wonderful and could not have been easier.

Cavolio
12/15/2014

"Superb Service"

The entire experience was seamless and the staff - Aubrey, Martin and Ozzy were the best. We are now, proud owners of a 2015 BMWX5. I had no doubt which dealership I would do business with based on a positive experience I had with the service department for my 1994 BMW 350i. Aubrey was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Martin walked us through all the features and electronic functions of the new vehicle. And the final paperwork with Ozzy was quick and easy. I highly recommend you pay them a visit if you are looking for a BMW.

Stephen Blejwas
12/15/2014

"Outstanding Dealership"

My salesman, Scott was very attentive and knowledgeable. Scott walked me through the process of ordering my car and I now have a new 435I that has exceeded my expectations.

Alejandro-101
12/14/2014

"great experience"

The whole process of purchasing my certified pre-owned BMW X1 was smooth and easy. I visited a couple of BMW dealers before, but the BMW of Bridgewater was by far the most pleasant experience. Facilities are really nice and staff is the best you can get, from the reception desk to sales, financial and final delivery. Courteous and knowledgeable service. I really recommend this BMW dealer!

howersl
12/09/2014

"Outstanding dealership experience!"

Bought my 2012 X5 CPO from BMW of Bridgewater last week. I have purchased BMWs from other dealerships, and this was the best experience so far. All of my questions were answered, both in person and via email. No pressure, no gimmicks, no games, just a rock solid five star buying experience - the way it should be. Would I go back? Absolutely.

Dionne Baksh

frank ciraulo
12/08/2014

"purchase a lease"

i purchased a lease and everything went smoothly. my sales person was Anthony Catena and he was knowledgable and curteous. Ossie handled the financial end of it and he was very knowledgable. All in all I was very happy with the deal..

Deidreortiz
12/07/2014

"efficient and easy"

I have purchased several BMWs in the past. This was by far my easiest experience. Justin listened to what I wanted and got me the exact car I wanted. No need to Go back and forth on price. The total time from purchase to delivery was about two hours! Everything was ready when promised.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor