BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
yyao
3/27/2015

"Very easy"

One day, we stopped by BMW of Bridgewater. Bill Chludzinski greeted us. Two months later, we went back to Bill. We sealed a deal in 30-40 minutes. Bill followed up with everything before the delivery. Paperwork was clean and no hard sales in finance review. It is a pretty easy experience. Would like to do a car shopping like this next time.

Dionne

Cloncto
3/26/2015

"In and Out "

Saw the car I wanted on Cars.com. Justin O'Connor got me in the car and on the road in a few hours. Very professional, efficient staff and great overall experience.

Darby
3/25/2015

"Excellent experience. "

We recently purchased a 335 from BMW of Bridgewater. Our client advisor, Justin O'Conner, was pleasant to work with. He meticulously went over all of the different options available with the car and provided his personal cell phone number if he had questions while we were debating our options. We were also introduced to the Sales Manager, Peter Provost. Between the two it was a seamless process. After the purchase, Martin Hernandez spent a good amount of time introducing us to the numerous features available in the car. This was very helpful. From beginning to end we had an excellent experience and plan to go back in the future.

Sanderx
3/25/2015

"Excellent service"

I bought a new BMW 535xi from BMW Bridgewater 2 weeks ago. Bill Chludzinski helped us and provided excellent support, information and service. He provided a fair trade in value of the cars I wanted to trade in and offered a great price on the new car. The service department did a great job in installing a different grille on the car. Will definitely come again.

berk92
3/24/2015

"All thumbs up!"

What a wonderful experience I had at BMW of Bridgewater. From the moment I walked in the staff couldn't be more helpful. Bill C took his time explaining the X5 to me each time we went out for a test drive. Talking about all the features and getting down to what I really wanted in the car. We finalized the deal with me ordering the car rather than taking one off the lot. Bill followed the order and 10 days later it delivered ! Dionne in finance was great. No pressure to "add" as you find at other dealers, She was a real professional! During the delivery Martin went over the car showing me (and I am still learning) all of the features. I guess they call him a genius for a reason.

Ken
3/21/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

Salesman Scott Vickers and Ozzy Mamoor's professionalism made my preowned car buying experience effortless. I would not hesitate to recommend Scott and the Dealership to a friend. Ken Keyes

mazz
3/17/2015

"A great experience "

After looking at dealers 2 minutes from my home. I decided to go back to this dealer due to my past experience. And again was not disappointed. Thank you Bill for your time and patients and to Amelia for answering all my questions and responding so quickly. It was your help which brought me down to this dealership for this car we bought.

Martin Hernandez

2015 X%
3/16/2015

"Purchase of new X5"

Purchased a 2015 X5 for my wife last week. Bill C was the salesman and we were very happy with the cusomter experience. On her first visit (without me) Bill impressed her and my 20something sons as knowledgeable and straight forward. He guided her through all the options without trying to sell her something she didnt want or need. Bill was helpful and followed up, but never made us feel pressured. At pick-up, Martin walked throught the various feeatures of the car. Very knowledgable and helpful. We are very happy with the transaction and would happily refer others to this dealership (and Bill C)

Blasco
3/16/2015

"Fantastic experience from start to finish buying my X3"

I spent the last month relentlessly searching Autotrader, comparing just about every SUV and unable to make a decision. I finally found a CPO X3 that I liked and sent a note to get more details. I received a reply from Amelia almost instantly and had several exchanges back and forth solidifying my decision on the car. Unfortunately during that time someone had put an offer in at the dealership. She notified me first thing the next morning to my dismay. However the buyer had a change of heart and she immediately called me and had Rob take some pictures. I was convinced and headed straight out there to find the friendliest staff I've ever met at a dealership. Rob was clearly passionate about not only the cars, but ensuring that I had a world class experience. He explained every feature the car had to offer, how it worked and when best to use it. I never once felt pressured or got the "let me talk to my manager" or "what do I have to do to get you in this car" routine that I'd gotten at half a dozen places prior to Bridgewater. Dionne was incredibly helpful on the finance side and spent a good deal of time finding the best financing, walking through all of the options and giving me an honest opinion of what which warranties and maintenance were most cost effective (even if they weren't BMW's). Once everything was wrapped up Rob spent an extra 45 minutes with me setting up the GPS, syncing my phone and teaching me the tricks he had to learn the hard way on his car. He even offered to setup call this week to walk my wife through the car and setup the BMW connected app. This is what buying a car should be like. I only wish they were closer to Queens so that I could continue to have the vehicle serviced with them!

Dionne Baksh

joannedemko
3/15/2015

"Nice Experience "

Bill helped me select the best car and options for my needs. He was very courteous and professional. He spent a lot of time with me going over the car, answering all of my questions and concerns.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor