BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
JP
9/27/2016

"Professional staff !"

Bill Chludzinski is very kind and professional ! Give us all the advice we need and compare the different options very objectively, really good service indeed !

bmylavar
9/27/2016

"Great 360-degree Experience!"

Justin O'Connor simply rocked in helping me with the best numbers and turned the entire deal into a memorable experience! The overall dialogue was no-nonsense, efficient and driven by a single point agenda - to put the keys of a BMW in my hand. I more than recommend the services of this showroom/dealership and Justin, in particular. The other valuable players involved were Mike Shamy & Ozzo Mamoor from Management whose experienced insights were instrumental in adding to Justin's stellar skills, leading to wholesome product delivery - writing this as a customer who's honestly convinced that he has sealed a solid purchase, I am supremely confident that one can never go wrong with BMW of Bridgewater! - Bharath

Homerun1
9/24/2016

"Straight forward honest exceeds expectations "

Bill Chuludzinski was great to work with. This was my fourth Bmw that I have bought, Bill and Bridgewater are the dealership I have on them all.

Tanzaniter
9/22/2016

"Straight forward, honest, exceeds expectations. "

Walked in to BMW of Bridgewater and Bill C. Took great care of me from start to finish. After a quick chat on the phone, I came in for a test drive. He had all the cars I was interested in ready to go. He explained the differences in the engines as we drove around. We sat down at his desk and he gave his input on options while we came up with a dream build. What I wanted was very specific, so he suggested I build a BMW. He calls me the day the car arrives to the dealership. I was so excited and asked Bill if I could pick up the car the same day. He said sure and he had the car ready in a few hours. When I got to the car, It was exactly how I wanted it. i even found wheel locks already installed. Nice touch! He even double checked my old car for things I might of left and sure enough he found some items I couldn't of done without. I'm very greatful for Bill and the entire team at Bridgewater BMW. From start to finish, they did everything they could to make sure their service is as awesome as the cars they sell.

Daniel
9/20/2016

"Excellent experience !"

It was a great experience! Justin O'connor was very helpful and honest from the beginning to end. Helped me to find the right vehicle for me and explained everything I needed to know. No pushy or sales tactics. I would recommend!

karimid1
9/20/2016

"Impeccable service "

At first I was skeptical about getting in to another 3 series lease, being that Paul Miller BMW and their shady sales tactics left a sour taste in my mouth in regards to my first lease; however, Justin O'Conner structured together such a deal that I couldn't resist saying no to. He was patient, cordial. and most importantly, spoke with sheer honesty (unlike our friends at Paul Miller). I recommend this BMW dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new or pre-owned BMW.

sg22
9/19/2016

"Professional Experience"

Great experience with David and AJ and Ozzy too! The team is great to work, courteous, and made the entire experience a pleasant one. I would recommend this dealership to those interested in a hassle free experience!

newpurchase
9/19/2016

"EAsy purchase"

Sales person Mike Watson was great. Very pleasant. Easy interaction. No pressure. Coming to finalize purchase terms, including my trade in, was also very easy and comfortable. I rate Mike very highly and would purchase again from him. The overall rating of our experience was downgraded by what happened next. The person who actually closed the deal on the day of pick up - Ozzy - was not good and was the one negative aspect of the experience. Ozzy was very efficient in having us sign papers but to the extent that he was robotic and rude. He would not break his signing rhythm to even engage us when we were trying to ask questions. There was no feeling of being a customer spending a lot of money to purchase a vehicle. At the end of the signing he then tried to sell us various insurance and warranty products, There was no way we would buy anything from him on that day and we would not deal with him again.

Happy Customer
9/16/2016

"Professional, courteous, Puntally, Easy, Friendly experience"

I was very pleased with the overall experience at BMW of Bridgewater. The entire staff was pleasant, Professional, Honest and easy to work with. This is no average car dealership because it was so easy to get a great deal and drive away in my new BMW. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. It was my first time there but definitely not my last time.

ASarwan
9/15/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Mike Watson is the truth when it comes to car sales/customer service. Mike went above and beyond my expectations, getting me into an M3!!

Reviews of Carmine Forgione