BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
FOURSTOOGES
9/01/2015

"BEST PLACE TO BUY A BMW. PERIOD."

I BOUGHT MY FIRST BMW FROM MIKE YATES BACK IN 2010 - COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER DEAL OR SERVICE - SO WHEN IT WAS TIME TO BUY MY 2ND ONE - I WENT TO HIM AGAIN. NO SURPRISE, THE SAME RESULT. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MY EXPERIENCE, OR MY M235! BILL CHLUDZINSKI & MIKE SHAMY HELPED ALONG THE WAY - IT WAS LIKE TAG TEAM SERVICE. THE BEST YOU COULD ASK FOR. MARTIN HERNANDEZ GAVE ME THE RUN DOWN ON ALL THE CAR COULD DO & DIONNE TOOK CARE OF ALL THE PAPERWORK. THEY TOPPED OFF THE EVENT! I HAD MY OLD BMW SERVICED BEFORE I SOLD IT AND "MO" TOOK CARE OF THAT & IT WAS DONE SO PROFESSIONALLY & WAS SO EASY - I AM SURE TO GO BACK TO HIM. IF YOU WANT TO BUY A BMW - DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER - GO TO THESE GUYS - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT & YOUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WILL BE JUST LIKE THE CARS THEY SELL. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. DONE!

Amit Sharma
9/01/2015

"Very Good Dealership"

It was an amazing experience - Leslie/ Ozzy/ Anthony & John were really helpful and gave us more options than we thought to purchase the vehicle. I really appreciate their help and wish them good luck.

550i x-drive fan
8/31/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

I recently purchase a CPO 2012 550i x-drive. Rob Hoffman was the sales rep. BMW of Bridgewater beat the prices of every dealer within 100 miles by several thousand dollars. Rob really knows how to take care of his clients. He contacted me me proptly, test drove the car for me prior to my arrival, had the car detailed and stayed late on a Saturday to get the deal completed. Dionne Baksh in finance had all of the paperwork and financing complete within one hour of my arrival. I consider this incredible for 5pm on a Saturday. I definately recommend Rob Hoffman and BMW of Bridgewater.

Sam Hanna
8/30/2015

"Best Prices and Customer Service"

Bridgewater BMW provided me with Best Customer Service experience during my recent BMW purchase. They made the process the easiest, most painless I've ever experienced. We will be back! Right price, no hassle or pressure, and professional advice!

Lcandura21
8/28/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Best Prices!!!"

Got a great deal on BMW X 5 as an anniversary gift for my wife. My sales rep drive the car to my house to surprise her with a BIG red bow on it and everything...now that's service!

Michele B

"Customer Service"

I didn't lease my 2013 BMW from Bridgewater BMW but work nearby so brought it there when my car showed a warning on the instument panel that the drivetrain was malfunctioning. This happened as I was driving home on Rt 78 and the warning told me to drive at a moderate speed (which I had no choice since the car slowed down instantly). I called BW BMW and spoke to Camille LaLima. I wanted to keep driving but explained to her that I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. Camille advised me, made suggestions on how to get back up to BW for service, sent me her personal phone number and texted me later to make sure I got home safely. By text at 8pm, she let me know that she had arranged a loaner car to be ready for me the next morning. Also, knowing that I was nervous about driving back, she texted me the next morning to make sure I arrived safely and was all set to leave my car. She is the epitome of customer service!

bennoforster59

"Bought another CPO"

Mike made the whole sales process very easy. He followed up promptly and I didn't feel pressure at any time. Chad Renninger was an important reason why I bought the car at Bridgewater again. I have never experienced a better advisor.

gian995
8/26/2015

"Great dealership"

Recently leased a 335i from Bridgewater BMW and it was an excellent experience. Bill Chludzinski is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He took the time to answer my questions and provided his honest opinion. Mike was and the management team made the transaction easy and were not pushy. John took his time explain all the goodies that came with the vehicle.

dseelam
8/24/2015

" Excellent Experience buying BMW!!!!"

“”Just bought a BMW 328 Xdrive. The whole experience of buying BMW at Bridgewater is just unbelievable.. I moved to NJ recently from India(Bangalore).. when I walked into the BMW of Bridgewater I was introduced to Mike Watson from Sales, from the word go he is very helpful, always smiling and very patient in answering all my questions and helping me with lease finance process and updating the status on a daily basis. I don’t have a NJ license to buy the car but Mike and Nicole helped going Extra mile to get my details registered with DMV and get me a temporary registration.. Awesome.. Mike and Nicole and Mike Shamy it was pleasure meeting you and knowing you people and thanks for all the help. Finally I met the beautiful lady Dionne Baksh who helped me getting the Lease approvals and explaining me how it works and completing all paperwork. Thanks Dionne. Every Individual I met at this place are very good and really helpful. They treat their customers very well. You are the Best…I would recommend them to any one interested in BMW. Thanks. Damo

Nicole, Bieli

laurabgarrido
8/19/2015

"Ask & You Shall Find!"

Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say from the moment I stepped into this dealership from the moment I left with my new car. I recently was involved in the total loss of a car so I wished for some specific features to be present in a potential new purchase. I asked and Scott Vickers found it! Anthony C. explained all of the pre-owned certification process. David W. & Mike S. were extremely helpful at making me reach an affordable monthly payment that included gap & wheel/tire protection. Ozzy M. worked through all the financial paperwork with me while sending me off with words of wisdom. Finally, I met the BMW Genius John P. who helped me understand all of the mind-blowing tech inside my car --make sure to keep his number handy!

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor