BMW of Bridgewater

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 16, 2017

"We love the new car!"

- Sal and Roberta

My wife and I were customers at Hunterdon BMW in Lebanon. Jen sold us our previous car and we had nothing but good luck with it. Jen has moved on, and Manjula couldn't have been better in filling her shoes to make our transaction perfect. She was courteous and very attentive to what we were interested in, and worked with Anthony to get us a price we were comfortable with. We would highly recommend her if you are thinking of purchasing a vehicle at Bridgewater BMW. John was perfect on his pre-delivery explanation of things we needed to know about the car we had just purchased. It was good to see Mike Yates, and he was kind enough to show us his i8. Great car! I didn't get a chance to see Chris Rokosny (he was on the road), but I wonder if he and Mike will see who has the faster i8! Thanks again! Sal and Roberta

John Palombo
Anthony Catena
Chris Rokosny
Mike Yates

July 08, 2017

"Great overall experience!"

- gregory.r.sr.7

Great staff including Manjula Biju and Rob and Danielle. We discussed the type of vehicle that I wanted to purchase, we took a Test Drive then sat and discussed numbers. They accepted a trade in and were super friendly! It was the best car buying experience for me in my 35 years.

Other Employees : Danielle Semenza, Rob

June 30, 2017

"If you want an i3 get it here"

- deshpak

I dealt with Manjula at the dealership who was very informative, attentive and not pushy at all. Most EV customers will come to a dealership with a lot of knowledge about what they want and how it works, so I was very appreciative of the fact that I was not patronized and dealt with honestly. If I had a question about something they didn't make things up, either they knew or said that they would find out before committing to anything. Everything was transparent and there was no double talk. I usually dread going to the dealer to get a new car. This was my first experience where things happened as they should. Kudos to you and your staff for making this transaction an efficient and pleasurable experience. I am very satisfied with the car and and know from past experience with your dealership that I will get a high level of post-sale service as well.

New 2017 BMW X3, $47795