BMW of Bridgewater

BMW Genius

December 10, 2016

"EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!"

- ahobby528

I would like to give Mike Watson and BMW of Bridgewater my highest recommendation. I have owned (and currently own) several luxury vehicles. The service I received from their competition is pale in comparison to the level of service I received from my exceptional Sales Associate, Mike Watson, and the Sales Manager, Mike Shamy. They have earned a client for life. They were extremely patient, professional and knowledgeable and I never felt pressured or rushed. Mike Watson was genuine when he mentioned "you are family"; this was before he found me the perfect vehicle. He certainly kept his promise; I couldn't be happier (ecstatic actually) with my decision to lease a 2016 528i. He made certain I found the right model at an affordable price. Mike made this experience pleasant and stress-free. He is intelligent, respectful, responsive and knows his product. Mike Watson, James Cavallero (Finance), Mike Shamy (Manager), Danielle (Product Specialist), Debra Shafer (Service) and Vlad Morilla (Parts) have earned my gratitude and respect. Thank you, BMW of Bridgewater!

December 08, 2016

"Awesome Experience!!!"

- jack

I just want to start by saying that this dealership is top notch. We initially went in for a certified pre owned BMW. Our salesperson, Manjula and the pre owned sales manager, Anthony were both outstanding. Very helpful and understanding. After taking their time with us with the car, and running the numbers, we were introduced to Dave, who ran some numbers on a new car. Thats when we decided to lease a brand new 2017 330i xDrive M Sport. Our whole experience went smooth and painless. 110% satisfied. We also had the pleasure to deal with Mike Shamy who filled in for the finance manager. Thank you for a wonderful car buying experience.

December 08, 2016

"Outstanding Dealership with Excellent Client Service"

- Lisa Schmidt

Frank Fratzola was an amazing Client Advisor! This was my first time buying a BMW, so Frank took the time to explain all of my options. I had a budget in mind and Frank was respectful of that and didn't try to go above it, which I really appreciated it. I had been to two other BMW dealerships and walked out with nothing, Frank was able to close the deal in an hour! Great follow up after my purchase to arrange pick up of the vehicle. When I went to pick up the vehicle, Frank had arranged for John Palombo to go over all of the features inside and outside of the car. John did a great job explaining how all of the "bells and whistles," worked! The dealership closed at 8 p.m. but he stayed after it closed to make sure I was comfortable with everything. Finally, one "cosmetic" service issue had to be addressed so Frank made sure the service department called me the next day to schedule an appointment. The experience far exceeded my expectations.

New 2016 BMW 328, $50545