BMW of Bridgewater

Carmine Forgione

April 18, 2017

"Excellent care"

- Manesh

We had a very helpful sales person, Manjula, help us through the process. We loved the selection of used X5s and found exactly what we needed. What's more, they fixed every little problem - even had a body shop remove some dings on the rear bumper - till it looked practically new. The manager was no nonsense and very straightforward through the whole process. And did I mention the price was among the best we found anywhere. The finance guy, James, also helped us find the right add-ons and was not at all pushy. Class act. Just a fantastic experience overall.

April 06, 2017

"Great Experience"

- nmascaro

I was extremely satisfied with all the employees that I had contact with at this BMW Bridgewater dealership. They were all very courteous and very wilingl to explain in detail and questions I had. Each person I spoke with concerning my purchase gave me their card and told me not to hesitate to call them if I had any questions.

April 05, 2017

"No pressure & gorgeous car"

- Lori

John, my Sales Professinal was wonderful. I felt no pressure & he was very kind. The car is beautiful Danielle, the BMW Genius, who performed the delivery run down of the vehicle was amazing - even gave me her cell to call or text with any further questions, which I did need to use & she replied back asap. Store Manager & Finance professional were both very helpful & knowledgeable. I love my new car! *** Sales Professional was John Vanness (not listed below)

New 2016 BMW 750, $101745