BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
lovemycar
8/24/2016

"A Pleasure To Do Business With"

Bridgewater of BMW is a pleasure to do business with. We are repeat customers with two vehicles from BBMW. The technology assistance (BMW Genius) was excellent. It is evident that the team enjoys what they do and are proud of their product.

ScottDNYC
8/22/2016

"Easy To Do Business With!"

Carmine Forgione in sales, and his manager Anthony Catena made the purchase of my BMW 335 coupe easier than could've been imagined. From hello to goodbye I had a stellar experience. I will recommend BMW of Bridgewater to my friends and family, as well as anyone else out there, who would like to buy a fantastic product from fantastic people. Keep up the good work!!

karol123
8/22/2016

""Great Experience Once Again""

Everything went off without a hitch.. This was the 3rd vehicle we have leased with Mike Shamy and our experience has always been very positive. Many thanks to the rest of the BMW Bridgewater team, they were all great. Steve Lavelle

RagingEnferno
8/22/2016

"Very Friendly Staff, Made Buying My First Car A Blast"

I saw a car I liked from them online and called to do an inquiry about the item, they answered the phone quickly and responded well to my questions. After confirming details about the car, I went into the dealership, keep in my mind, I'm in NYC, and this dealership is in NJ so the drive is about 2 hours one way. My sales rep was AJ (Anthony Arthur), he was a very friendly guy and helped me with any questions i had involving the car and other things such as financing. They showed me the car I came to see, I test drove the car and they helped me with the car while i was test driving it; they answered any further questions about the car i had. After I test drove the car I decided that I liked it and that I wanted it. This car would be my first car that I have ever owned. I left a deposit and went back home to wait on the financing from my bank and bmw. I financed through my bank at the end, some dealers like to add additional cost if you do outside financing but bmw of bridgewater kept the price the same and didn't charge me extra fees. A few days later I was able to pick up my BMW and drove it home happily. AJ was a great guy that loves to talk, I'd recommend anyone in the market for a new or used bmw to drop by bmw of bridgewater and take a look around and talk to AJ. AJ got me a good price for the car and in the end, the long drives out to NJ and the tolls were well worth it, both me and my mom and friends are happy with the car. I'll be back in a few years for another :)

Anthony Arthur

great experience

"Outstanding Experience"

I had the opportunity to interact with Martin H. He is a very professional, transparent, and communicative sales associate. He established a trust based relationship and worked closely with me as I decided on which brand of car that I was going to buy from a couple of dealerships. I decided to buy a BMW from the Bridgewater mainly due to my interaction with Martin. I would highly recommend that anyone interested in a BMW to reach out directly to Martin.

Bailey
8/19/2016

"Looking for a new vehicle."

We stopped in to test drive a BMW. We have never driven one before and wanted to give it a try. This was our second time here because the week before it was to busy we left. So Martin came up to us and helped us with everything. Martin was amazing! Martin was very paitent. We test drove many vehicles that day! In the end we ended up leasing the X1 xdrive28i. Its only been a few days and I am still figuring things out but coming out of a Range Rover sport this is smaller vechicle but I love driving it!

Cupcake320
8/19/2016

"Great experience"

Hi. Just got my new 320. Love it. My salesperson Carmine was thorough and listened to what I wanted. They really worked to fit a lease into my desired budget. Their genius was also terrific in going over all the electronics. I would certainly recommend Bridgewater B M W.

Martinsville Driver
8/16/2016

"Save Yourself Some Time- go here first"

This is my second car purchased through Mike Watson at Bridgewater BMW. I was a customer elsewhere before that, but don't bother- go here first. There are few things I detest as much as buying a car- unless its a BMW. You expect more than the usual from BMW, and you get it with this dealership, and especially with Mike Watson. He's a true believer in what he does and what he sells. No "let me talk to my manager" BS. Straight talk from a standup guy. That he sold me a convertible M235 which may be the perfect car doesn't hurt. But his enthusiasm and sincere care for his customers makes this as good an experience as you can hope for.

Wendat
8/15/2016

"Great Service!"

Mike Watson is a super salesman! Knowledgeable, patient and totally service oriented. We loved working with him and appreciated the time and attention he gave to helping us find the right car. He didn't try to steer us to the most expensive models with the most options, but instead to find the best fit for us. As it turned out, we did want the more expensive model, but not because we faced hard pressure to get it, as in other dealerships. Mike was hands on from beginning to end and bent over backwards to ensure our needs were met. And he made himself available late on a summer Friday to help us close the deal. Similarly, Ariana Vera stayed late on a Friday to play her role: to train us on the use of the car. She is incredibly knowledgable about the workings of each BMW and was able to explain the technology in a way that we could understand. Her in-depth comprehension of all of the complicated systems was extraordinary! She provide her private cell phone number to call her anytime and plans to meet with us again to go over the car once we've driven it a little while. We love our BMW and couldn't be happier!

new2bmw
8/15/2016

"Walked in to browse and ended working out with a good BMW "

Friendly staff and great service, AJ the sales rep was very helpful and patient. Showed us different car. The staff worked with me to get the right car and the right price within my budget

Anthony Arhur