BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
Chandni Pathak
5/02/2016

"Amazing!!"

Great experience, second car my family has bought from them! They stuck with us during the negotiation process and made it happen! Justin, Ozzy, and Mike were extremely dedicated to ensuring we got the price we wanted and fought with us to make it happen. Go there!!!

benjimatt
5/01/2016

"repeat customer "

In the end, BMW of Bridgewater took good care of me. The got me out of my existing least and got me and my wife into the car we wanted to buy.

Lisa LaMana
4/29/2016

"Arduous car buying experience turns EXTRAORDINARY "

I can't find words . . . complimentary enough . . to describe the 4 men at BMW of Bridgewater NJ that assisted me in a sale today. Let’s be honest, no one like dealing with car sales reps, including Dr. Dave Cranky, who I do the car shopping for his family. I was given all the specifics about the deal, goggle all the dealerships in a 100 mile radius called all 5 that had the desired car, handed them the deal - all they had to do was call me back with numbers. Our local Eatontown BMW where helpful but the car sold, Freehold and Tenafly - I'm still waiting for a call back from the sales manager (after leaving 2 voicemail and its now 5 days later - sorry guys), the arrogance of the salesman in Springfield store eliminated them - ( I wouldn't buy a car for them if they gave it to me below cost) this leaves me with Bridgewater BMW. After calling and leaving a message for the sales manager, Mike Shamy, I received a call back in a half hour - I gave him all the specifics and he was confident and reassuring that his dealership could put this deal together. After looking at his inventory and running some number he called me back, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by the deal he was able to offer me. I consulted with Dr. Cranky, called Mr. Shamy back and we agreed on the deal. The next FANTASTIC gentleman I met was Mr. Mike Watson. He called and introduced himself to me, informed me that he would be handling the detail of the sale, he was very knowledgeable and patient and was able to give me a $1000.00 loyalty credit. Nicely done Mr. Watson! When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted by a young man John Polombo who was very pleasant and cordial. Mr. Polombo was very well informed on the workings of the electric car and was AMAZING in teaching Dr. Cranky on how to use it. The last person we met was Mr. Ozzy Mamoor in finance, who was very PATIENT, understanding and answered my long list of questions without getting annoyed. I think it’s fair to say that I'm not easy to please, none the less to far exceed my expectations as they have - WELL DONE GENTLEMAN keep us the great work! L. Lamana

Sue P
4/27/2016

"Great Reception and Service"

Good Dealership. Great Facility. Friendly staff. Our salesman Bill is very experienced and easy to deal with.It was a smooth sale. Plan to go back to this dealer for service even though another BMW Dealer is right in my town!

Fitz318
4/23/2016

"Great Expierence "

Great Experience with all of staff at BMW of Bridgewater especially my knowledgeable salesman Martin Hernandez. They made the process easy, fast and haggle free!

jwang685
4/19/2016

"Easy and painless"

The staff at this dealership are so friendly. They made the usual torturous experience of buying a car very painless. I would definitely come back to this dealership again and recommend them to my family and friends.

jwang685
4/19/2016

"Great experience!!!"

This dealership makes you feel at home. Anthony and Carmine made the experience of buying 2 vehicles easy. It was a long process, but I would definitely recommend this dealership.

NairR
4/12/2016

"Sales team was great!! finance Manager was horrible"

We recently leased a new 535Xi from BMW of Bridgewater. Sales team at the dealership was stellar especially Mr. Mike Watson. He was not at all pushy like other sales people and did an excellent job in explaining the numbers and other stuff. If at all I make my next purchase or lease from BMW of Bridgewater, it will just be for the amazing sales team they have. I will give 5 out of 5 stars to Mr. Mike Watson and team. Our experience w/ finance manager Ozzy Mamoor was horrible!! It all went really smooth to the point when he was done explaining the tire and wheel protection package offered by this new company CNA. When he quoted an exorbitant prize for a 3 year coverage, I told him about what others paid for the same coverage over a three year term. He pulled the warranty papers off the table in a very disrespectful way and his behavior afterwards was extremely un professional. He didn't even have the courtesy to put all paper work in a folder and hand it to us. We had to scramble for finance papers all over his desk with 2 year old kid in hand. All these time when me and my wife were gathering papers, this gentle man was holding the door open so that we get out. I would recommend the management team to send him for a behavioral training course which is relatively cheap these days. It will be really worth spending that money.

Carbon535
4/10/2016

"Great Experience "

Justin, Martin and Ozzy hooked me up. Big thanks to you guys. Stuck with it and got me the car I wanted. Ozzy actually got me a better rate than I could get on my own. Thanks to the staff at Bridgewater BMW.

Purple Bunny Unicorn I like potatoes
4/09/2016

"Purple Bunny Unicorn Werewolf I like potatoes"

Great service. I love my car. It's so great. Martin was very nice. I already have drove in it a lot. Great service here.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor