BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
SUSANKIM
2/07/2016

"Justin made my purchase easy and hassle free"

Justin O'Connor was professional and courteous! Best car salesman I've dealt with. He was direct and sought out exactly what I needed and wasted no time. I have a crazy busy schedule and being a women, often feel I'm being duped by car salesman. The last thing I want is to have to negotiate back and forth with dealers. Justin made my X6 purchase experience so pleasant and hassle free. I would highly recommended him and definitely going back to him! Thank you Justin!!

Terrence S...Mini Cooper is My Life
2/02/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Came to BMW Of Bridge Water From Brooklyn NY To Buy a 2013 Mini Cooper and walked out with One !!!! Even though my Trade-In was Value lower then I expected they Worked with me in lower the Price of the Car !!! GREAT customer Service .. Thanks You Guy and. Special Thanks to Carmine Forgione

Docnim
2/01/2016

"Purchased a CPO 328i "

Everyone I dealt with from the salesman, the BMW geniuses and the finance staff were professional, patient and easy to work with in getting my first BMW. I feel very comfortable knowing that I will be coming back for service routinely. Hopefully this is the start of a long relationship.

MarlonA
2/01/2016

"Prosfessional Car Shopping Experience"

Chad Renninger has been my service advisor for the past 8 years. Because of his professionalism, honesty and camaraderie over these years, I've continued to do business with the dealership and looked no further this past January when I needed to shop for a replacement vehicle. We leased two vehicles in January 2016. Carmine made the process simple, hassle free and a pleasant experience on both occasions. The management team was also very professional.

Vbrown
1/31/2016

"AMAZING!!!"

Good morning Leslie Thank you so much again for an exceptional car purchasing experience!!! As Ozzy stated "loyalty is worth its weight in gold" I can truly say that from yesterday's experience with you that we are now loyal BMW OF BRIDGEWATER CUSTOMERS! God bless you & thank you very much again for an Amazing experience!!! We loved Ozzy too! Best Regards, Jeffrey & Veronique

Meenakshi
1/29/2016

"Excellent Services!!!!"

I have visited Many BMW . i think Bridge Water is the best. Everyone is helping and understanding the requirement we have and Hope this Good Relation will continue. No embarrassing hassle or pressure and minor negotiating. Leasing a car with justin is walk on cake and the staff at Bridgewater BMW was a pleasure

So4444
1/25/2016

"Excellent "

They worked hard to find me a car in my price range and took the time to make me comfortable driving it. All the people I met treated me respectfully

Manager

Bob S
1/19/2016

"Great Experience at a Car Dealership"

After buying a house, buying or even leasing a car is usually the next worse experience. I found the 328i on the website, confirmed its availability, and met with Leslie Burwell. She coordinated my visit the next day and worked out the best deal. No embarrassing hassle or pressure and minor negotiating. Leasing a car with her and the staff at Bridgewater BMW was a pleasure. Too bad they don't sell houses.

JoeSav
1/19/2016

"Proud Owner of my new BMW"

Started with communication over phone with Leslie Burwell and ended with me going home with my BMW. Traded in my Lexus and the made every attempt to keep me in my price range. Own Mercedes and Lexus and test drive convinced me to move to BMW. Always felt they looked to make the right deal for me. Will return when the time comes.

Bobm
1/19/2016

"Michael Watson was very professional "

After I waiting for someone to come meet me, I was given to Michael Watson and he was very professional and gave me a good deal

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor