BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
carjudge
4/20/2015

"Incredible car buyin experience!"

The owner, sales manager and account representative, Mike Watson are all incredible! Everyone from the owner to the salesman treated me with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Simply put, it was the best car buying experience that I have ever had and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

blpiccioni
4/19/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience!!"

Working with everyone at BMW of Bridgewater was the best car buying experience I have gone through over the past 25 years. From the minute I began working with Justin O'Connor, everything was positive, professional and patient. During the entire process Justin was informative, honest and he made the car buying experience run very smoothly. My life is hectic with work and kids, and having ample time to research and work with a dealer was hard, and Justin understood that when ever we communicated, even on his days off or at odd hours. I came from out of state to buy the car, and Justin was beyond accommodating in terms of dealing with my schedule and helping me once I arrived in town. I also had the opportunity to meet and interact with Anthony Catena, and again, just the nicest guy, and very understanding, helpful and flexible--he went out of his way to be to make the experience even better. Aside from Justin and Anthony, Martin Hernandez was tasked with walking me through the car and how everything works, and he too was very patient, worked on my schedule and was willing to spend as much time as needed with me to make sure I was fine with everything, he understood I was not a tech-inclined person. I even called him, once I got on the road, to ask a question, and he was more than happy to help me. Buying a car from BMW of Bridgewater was the best car buying experience I have ever had, and one of the best buying experiences in general. It has nothing to do with the make of the car, but everything to do with the staff selling you the car. The entire staff is focused on working with customers, building a relationship and delivering a great car buying experience!! I take care of my cars and keep them for long periods of time, but the staff at BMW of Bridgewater might have me coming back sooner rather than later!

Anthony
4/17/2015

"trade in & purchase"

Frank, was a professional from my initial call to him through the transaction. Please note I did not meet Frank until the pick up of my new vehicle. He expedited me having my trade evaluated, and through the negotiations without ever meeting me, all of this on his day off and over the weekend. His care and understanding of my limited time to be spent with him was greatly appreciated and he should be commended for it. Ralph & Martin provided a "team" effort to assist Frank due to that limited availability, which was very "refreshing" in Today's day & age.

Tom
4/16/2015

"Easy transaction"

Dave made the buying experience very easy for us. He was straight forward and knowlegable. He is an great sales person to work with, no high pressure.

ella.gitman

"X5 CPO 2010"

I worked with Pete to purchase a car , which I found through their site. Pete went out of his way to accommodate me, including picking me up at home in Fort Lee to go and see the car. There was a slight problem with the price, which was resolved to my total satisfaction. Everyone in the dealership was very courteous and professional, including Anthony - CPO sales manager and Dionne - the financial manager and Martin - BMW genius. I would definitely recommend this place.

Dionne

carolt
4/14/2015

"Frank & Martin are great!"

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Go to BMW of Bridgewater--you'll be happy there. Both Frank and Martin have lots of politeness and patience--fielding silly questions with a smile.

True Blue BMW Driver
4/14/2015

"Great BMW buying experience!"

I bought a new car at BMW of Bridgewater today. The whole experience was great from start to finish. I found a car on the internet and Amelia promptly e-mailed me to tell me it was in stock. Later, Justin called and invited me in to see the car. He had it brought in from a remote lot and it was ready when I arrived. We test drove it and agreed on the sale. Justin got Ozzy involved for the financing, got my trade inspected and priced and got the detailing started on my new car. I had a quick lunch and when I came back Ozzy took me through a quick closing and Martin did a great job of walking me through the new features, connecting my phone, etc. The whole purchase was done in under three hours with time for a nice lunch for me. These guys are great and I love my new car.

Rich4190

"328 puchase"

Excellent service at a competitive price. Bill Chludzinski was informative and helpful without high pressure sales. Appreciate the approach. Will recommend to others as they see me in my nice car

S1259
4/11/2015

"Ozzy & Peter were great"

My experience was far from perfect, but Ozzy and Peter Provost stepped in and really turned things around. They cut through the red tape and were great to work with.

Njdevil70
4/10/2015

"Great dealership"

This is my third BMW through this dealership going back to when it was Hunterdon BMW. As with past purchases, it was a relaxed experience and everyone there was incredibly helpful. I highly recommend BMW of Bridgewater.

Reviews of Martin Hernandez