BMW of Bridgewater

655 U.S. 202,
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
BMW of Bridgewater Info
About BMW of Bridgewater

BMW of Bridgewater is a leading BMW dealer in New Jersey with over 40 years of experience servicing BMW customers in Somerset and Hunterdon counties. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to welcome you and thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales, service and parts for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. BMW of Bridgewater is proud to serve our area with quality BMW vehicles. With the latest models like the BMW 3 Series, 4 series, 5 Series, 6 Series, and the all new X5. We carry vehicles to fit everyone’s needs. Come over and visit us at 655 Route 202/206 in Bridgewater, NJ and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our exceptional customer service and our friendly staff. We have been providing BMWs to happy customers in Somerset and Hunterdon County and surrounding areas for years. We carry a variety of BMW Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before being offered in our inventory. We offer financing services so you can get into the new or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new BMW, a used/Certified Pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we’ll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have sub-standard credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that BMW of Bridgewater will get you into the automobile of your choice. We invite you to browse our pre-owned car lot in Bridgewater anytime!

About BMW of Bridgewater

• Complimentary Car Wash
  • Online Scheduling
John Petrella
7/21/2016

"Excellent Value and Service"

Tajh was incredibly friendly and helpful in getting me the best deal out of the nine dealerships I canvassed. Although I apparently did not qualify for a loyalty rebate, the dealership honored its price commitment nonetheless. And when my bank inadvertently misnamed the dealership on the down payment check, Ozzy was very patient while I sought its replacement.

Great-2016
7/20/2016

"Excellent Customer Services"

- Very good customer services; - Tajh was very friendly and provided all necessary information which helped us to make the decision; - All the information provided are helpful; - John was helping us go through all the features and answered all our questions; - Dionne from Finance and Mike, the manager were all very helpful.

John Palombo

NJFR_2016
7/19/2016

"Above and Beyond"

With every customer touch you feel as if everyone truly cares about your experience and wants to help you. The team will always do hats needed to take care of you whether that be staying open 2 hours past closing or working numbers (for purchases) until the cows come home.

shuchisharma
7/17/2016

"Happy customer!"

I have visited many dealerships in last 2-3 weeks (BMW and few others) and this is one of the best. My Client advisor Mr. Bill Chludzinski is a true professional and was courteous all the way from the beginning to the end of the transaction. He has 30+ years of experience in this industry, helped me with all the facts and worked with me on the customized lease options for X5 I was looking for. The BMW Genius, John Palombo is very knowledgeable and walked me through all new X5 features very patiently. I also had a chance to speak to Ariana Vera briefly while waiting in the lounge, she has in-depth knowledge of different car technologies and has very pleasant personality. Ozzy Mamoor, from Finance, is very organized and made entire paperwork quick and easy. I will recommend this dealership to everyone.

we
7/15/2016

"Phillips"

It was a good experience and I would come again and recommend ity to others. justin was helpful and the inventory was good and it met my expectations

Jflores021
7/12/2016

"Great car shopping experience"

I want to thank Mr. Carmine Fiorgione and BMW of Bridgewater for my new 2016 BMW X1!! They made the entire transaction such an ease and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will be shopping with them once again when my Infiniti lease is up in the next couple of months! Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

BMW-AAA
7/08/2016

"WORST DEALERSHIP!"

Very poor knowledge of their vehicles as far as sales is concerned, poor workmanship - car was left filthy and unwashed, not prompt - overal terrible customer service!

Andrew K.

Wiliam J
7/05/2016

"428i Lease"

Everything was to the point; clear and concise. There was some delay on vehicle pick-up, but not significant. Tires did have 43 psi all around, which I thought was excessive. All else good.

DEEPAK MADAN
7/05/2016

"I would recommend to all my friends!"

The entire experience was fantastic. From building my M4 to picking it up, everything was top class. Carmine is a smart kid that knows how to make his clients feel accommodated.

COLONEL59
6/30/2016

"Right Car, Right Price"

Since BMW's go a long way to selling themselves, you want a dealer that dispenses with all the hard sell tactics that define most car dealers (not just used car dealers). You want a dealer that provides great service, is responsive, is reasonable in their pricing and negotiating and most of all - is informative and passionate and wants to pass these two virtues on to their clients. My experience at Bridgewater met all these criteria. The highest standard to hold for a BMW sales operation, is to have it perform to the same exacting standards and integrity of the cars which they sell. That was my experience at BMW of Bridgewater. Mssrs Forgione, Mamoor and Palombo each did their jobs in a professionally thorough and friendly manner and easily conveyed their joy, passion and knowledge to me.

Reviews of Ozzy Mamoor