BMW of Murray

Geoff Simeona, Client Advisor, BMW of Murray

Geoff Simeona

Client Advisor

February 12, 2017

"Geoff took the high road while under fire"

- Pella444

I just purchased a 2017 M2, I called the dealership and stated talking with Geoff, I had a really nice trade but the used car manager gave me a very low number. I was very let down and shared my thoughts with Geoff. I said goodbye and had already worked a deal up with another dealer. After thinking about my conversation with Geoff I decided to call him back. he got me an amazing deal and got it done fast. Today he is delivering the vehicle 300 miles to my house on his day off. Kudos to Geoff for doing an amazing job getting me taken care of. He knows how to put the customer first and I will recommend him as often as I can.

Geoff Simeona

February 07, 2017

"Easiest purchase ever!"

- BellaBMW

I knew what I was looking for and found the perfect car for me, while browsing online for CPO. As soon as I submitted my inquiry, JoAnna responded within 5 minutes! She and I hit it off and really listened to what I was looking for. We were prequalified and had a proposal within an hour! We test drove the car yesterday and it was ours within 2 hours! I HIGHLY recommend JoAnna. She is professional, listens, responds immediately and truly cares about making her customers happy!

JoAnna Rich

February 03, 2017

"Unfocused - Lack of competition probably makes them lazy"

- easygoer

It's very strange this place has such high reviews. From purchase through service we haven't experienced any real effort on behalf of this dealer. My guess is its because they are the only BMW dealership in the state and they don't have to do much of anything to acquire or keep customers. If you want a BMW in Utah this is it. The sale was a constant push from our side if you can believe that. Hard to get any negotiation going at all. During the first week of ownership we had an equipment question that we found our own answer to online after getting the run around from the service department. They wanted to install new parts on a brand new car when really it ended up being only a matter of reading the manual. We were told by the Genius that we had options we don't have. We've placed parts orders directly for accessories that were never actually ordered. We've ordered accessories online with supposed two-day shipping that took a week and a half to travel less than 4 miles. Basically, every interaction we've had has been a lesson in communication and patience. Set your expectations real low and you might get through a transaction here without walking away confused or angry.

Names Not Provided