BMW of Murray

New Car Sales Manager

August 20, 2017

"First class service"

- Donovan

This wasn't the first time I've purchased a BMW, it was however my first time at BMW of Murray. From the first phone call to Aron Dickerson, to the moment I drove the car off the lot, Aron made it a first class experience. I will be back.

Aron Dickerson

June 18, 2017

"Disappointed"

- X5driver

I bought a new X5 recently thinking I would get great customer service. I was wrong. I can't get anyone to follow up with me on anything. They didn't notify me when my plates or extra tires came in. I believe this is part of their DNA because I have been dealing with family members who own the dealership. They should care more than anyone else. The car is great so far, but the customer service has been really disappointing.

Weston

June 12, 2017

"Best dealer for many years and with numerous vehicles"

- Dave Platt

My wife and I have owned and leased numerous BMWs over the past years and consider BMW of Murray our very best sales and service experience. The sales people are knowledgeable and answer all your questions without any pressure. The service department delivers as they promise and always keep me informed on the progress of any service or repairs needed. I have enjoyed working with all of their personnel but recently have had top notch service from Alisha Rigler and Val Sehara. Though I don't know the actual repair technicians, the work is always done timely and in a professional manner. And it doesn't hurt that my vehicles are always returned washed and ready to go. Thank you for having a great organization!

Geoff Simeona