BMW of Tenafly

Landon Greer

Jason S.  Lee, General Sales Manager, BMW of Tenafly

Jason S. Lee

August 17, 2017

"Best Dealership Experience Ever!"

- Linda Q

From the minute you are contacted or contact them you are treated well in every way. Sales people are helpful and want you to get a good deal on your purchase and your trade. Negotiations are non pressure, focused on ensuring that customers receive a fair deal and when you walk away you feel excited about your experience and new car. You are not rushed and staff go over the car with you every inch as well as go the extra mile to set up your blue tooth to your phone, pick you up if you need a ride and review every pricing detail. I TRUSTED my sales person, Euna to have my back and ensure that I was getting the best deal possible. Who ever trusts car salesmen?? Sean was a new employee when I went through the final document and purchase process. He had everything organized and ready, answered all questions knowledgeably and made the process quick and seamless. I didn't even buy a BMW! In fact I bought a used Toyota. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Euna Wilson
Vincent Joseph
Other Employees : Sean Mohammad

August 17, 2017

"Excellent in Every Way"

- brian kubricky

From helping me throughout the process - including getting handicap hand controls installed before delivery (Ramon Moreno) to picking us up at the airport and telling the history of the area (Alex Pirsos) to getting me out the door in record time (Ricky Wan) - could not have gone smoother!

Ricky Wan
Other Employees : Ramon Moreno

August 14, 2017

"Don't pass them by"

- D. Fishbein

After looking for 2 months and all of my options, I returned back to Tenafly BMW because of there honesty and service. I looked elsewhere and after adding everything up, Tenafly was the place for me to stay. My salesman, Angelo G. was professional and never pressured me into anything I did not want. He went to bat for me when we got close to the number and came back with a price that was acceptable. Trust me when I say that "Its more than just the price of the car" when you step into a BMW. Tenafly BMW gives me what I need and than some. Their servise Dept is second to none and they treat you like you are a somebody there. I am happy I stayed with a BMW and I am happier that I came back to Tenafly to get my new car. Thanks Angelo, you are a trusted friend and I will send as many people your way as I can because I know you will take care of them the same way you took care of me.

Kristie Coppola