BMW of Tenafly

Finance Director
Landon  Greer, Finance Manager , BMW of Tenafly

Jason S.  Lee, General Sales Manager, BMW of Tenafly

June 25, 2017

"Excellent service with professional efficiency knowlege"

- BobChang

Especially thanks to the General Sales Manager- Mr Jason S Lee and The Client Advisor- Mr Marlen Gafanovich Very lucky to meet them up with happy ending

Marlen Gafanovich

June 24, 2017

"2017 BMW X5"

- Edwin V

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle at BMW of Tenafly and I could not be happier with the dealership. I purchased a BMW 530xi back in 2009 and the experience back then was great. I leased a 2017 BMW X5 now back in April and once again I had an excellent experience. I was searching for several days in many different dealerships and Tenafly was just better than the rest. They provided me with all the necessary information to any question I had and continue to provide excellent service. The entire process of leasing (this was my first leased vehicle) was explained thoroughly and the entire process went very smooth. They also provided me a great offer and didn't put any pressure on me to have to buy right away. I would highly recommend BMW of Tenafly to anyone who asks.

BK Seo

June 24, 2017

"2017 BMW 530i. Bluestone Metallic with Night Blue Interior"

- Davidlillian

When I began my new car search I looked at Audi A4, Mercedes E class and BMW 4 series Gran Coupe and 530i. I was in contact with dealers in New York and New Jersey. For a long time I was 90% sure I would take the A4. Finally I went to BMW and decided the 4 series GranCoupe was a real possibility. Then I saw the 2017 5 series and decided that was it. Loved the car and the color combination of bluestone and night blue. The choice of dealers was a little harder. One dealer was not interested in really giving me much information and another never followed up after I visited and told him I was ready to buy. Of the remaining two I chose BMW of Tenafly. They were always responsive and provided what I wanted at a price I was happy with. My sales rep George Kildoyle was terrific. But anytime I called no matter who I talked to I got superior service. When I took delivery the Finance Manager (don't remember his name) was fast and very very efficient. The BMW genius Ashmore Saint Louis provided the best new car review I have ever received All in all a wonderful dealership to visit and buy from.

George Kildoyle