BMW of Tenafly

Call
BMW of Tenafly Info

Park Ave BMW

Rallye BMW

"never shop there again..."

Sales person J. Porrazzo initially was quick and professional in responding via email/phone to my requests. After meeting with him to go over pricing, (not agreeing on the lease numbers), he no longer wants to reply to my emails and never calls to followup. He just cuts off communications with you. By listening and conversiong with them, they seemed only want to deal with the "important" customers who buys higher end models, but still talks bad about them behind their backs!.

James Porrazzo

"Helpful"

Very satisfy with the service dept. Gem and Sandra are very helpful every time I need to make an appointment or have any concerns about the service.

"Changing my earlier review"

I had posted a poor review of my experience at the dealership on 6/24. I got a call from Mr Santo, the manager and I am happy to say that while some fundamentals may not be alterable, he has gone out of his way to address and rectify most of my concerns. Thank you Mr Santo.

Hugo Santo

"Happy Customer!"

Just took delivery of my 2015 M3 and I couldn't be happier. Ernesto Motta was very courteous throughout the whole purchasing experience. I ordered the car about 5 months ago and he did a great job of keeping me up-to-date on the build process. He immediately called me when my M3 arrived at the dealer. The final purchasing process was very smooth with no pressure on any type of upsell whatsoever. To be honest the paperwork took less than 30 minutes. The car was exactly what I ordered. This is the second BMW I purchased from Tenafly and I hope to purchase many more. Thank you to my sales person, Ernesto Motta and a big thank you to the manager Victor Sousa. -Wallace

Ernesto Motta

"Hey Guys Just purchased a 328 and wanted share my experience"

The price was negotiated over the phone, and over the phone I got better price than any other dealer that I met in person! When I got to the dealer I was greeted with a smile and ask if would like any beverages, coffee, water. My sales person was Ernesto Motta and he was great! Had the car pulled up already, showed and explained everything, no hassle, car was exactly as described and best of all at the price that was promised. The experience was amazing!! While I was admiring the car outside Victor Sousa “General Manager” came out to thank me personally for the purchase and becoming a part of the Tenafly BMW family. I drove 45min to the dealer ship, after the experience, I would drive 5 hours next time If I had too. Keep up the great work guys! Wish more places where like yours!! Thank you Ivan B.

Ernesto Motta

"sales warranty issue"

Had an issue with purchasing warranty but it was resolved effectively with John the service writer and Steve the sales manager. very satisfied returning customer

sales Richard, Steve Sales Manager, Service department

"Joe Santiago, the Financial Service Director and James..."

Joe Santiago, the Financial Service Director and James Porrazzo, the sales man were execellent. Their expertise manifested its self every step of the way. James took the time to understand what we were looking for and showed us cars compatible with our needs.Joe took the time to walk us through various financial packages and got us a very low interest rate. They were both courteous, patient and professional. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. BMW of Tenafly and their customers are better served with such great assets in their employ

Joe Santiago and James Porrazzo

"Quality of work is good however client service (and..."

Quality of work is good however client service (and manager) unfortunately is not. Unfortunately they have to force themselves to provide basic customer service. Service manager was flat out rude and unprofessional. Park Avenue BMW on the other hand is much better. Better quality, much better manager and service crew. I would advise you to give Park Avenue a try - I have been going there for a decade and have nothing but recommendations for them! :)

Service Manager

"I purchased a pre-owned 750Li here and had some issues..."

I purchased a pre-owned 750Li here and had some issues with the car. My service advisor, Gem was amazing in her detail as far as following up with me, working with the service technicians and keeping the Service Director in the loop on progress. I was getting a little frustrated that little things would pop up, but Gem was always on top of things, helping to keep my mood light and staying determined to remedy whatever issues came up. My sincere thanks goes out to the entire dealership as they have been amazing in how they've treated me and have ensured that ill be a customer for a long time. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for an exceptional dealership, with exceptional people.

Gem Garchitorena

"A few months ago I bought a car from this dealership and..."

A few months ago I bought a car from this dealership and had a great experience working with one of their sales reps (who is no longer working there). Unfortunately, my fiancé and I decided to give them more business and had a VERY bad second experience. He had met with Susie Kang to test drive a used 2012 Chevrolet Malibu. After speaking with her and agreeing on a price (during which time, by the way, she emphasized a lot of concern over her end of the month bonus), my fiancé set up a second appointment so that I could come in and test drive the car. Prior to our meeting, we ended up deciding that we were going to purchase the car. He called the dealership an hour before our meeting to let Ms. Kang know that he was coming in to buy it. She told him to come in with a Certified Check - and fully implied that the car was being held and would be available for purchase at the time of our appointment. As we were ON OUR WAY to the dealership, with our certified check made out to the dealership, she called back to tell us that she had just sold the car to someone else. Obviously we understand that the dealership did not do anything illegal, as there was no signed documents that bound us to the car. However, it was in very bad taste and demonstrates a giant lack of customer service and consideration. To be honest, from reading some of these reviews it doesn't seem like we are the first to complain about Susie Kang's poor professionalism. Needless to say we will not be giving this dealership any more of our business and will be spreading the word to our friends and family as well.

Susie Kang