Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Review"

We had a great experience.Our sales consultant was knowledgeable and answered any questions we had without being pushy or trying too hard to make a sale.

"new car sale"

Both people worked very well with us. Doug Higgins was the most polite and helpful person we ever dealt with. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks to everyone who helped out in the purchase of this car. Thanks to the service department for there care at the 3000 mile service.

"Great place to buy a car"

I came in for a test drive a few weeks ago and was greeted by Damon Smith. He was very knowledgeable and was ready to answer any questions I had presented. He has a very upbeat attitude and generally cares that you have a good car buying experience. I had come in to purchase my car and Damon took care of all of my needs, even going so far to arrange assistance to drive my new car back to my house so I could drop off my van. (I had arranged for a friend to help me but he was unable to due to an emergency) I would like to thank Damon for the great service and would recommend him to anyone buying a new car.

"Purchase of our Juke Nismo"

Great experience at Beau Townsend! Corey was very professional and knowledgeable. We had been shopping for a Juke for several months. We had also been in contact with several Nissan dealerships. We would recommend Beau Townsend. We would also recommend our saleman, Corey. Helen was also a pleasure to work with. It was a very positive experience and we are thrilled with our Juke!

"Doug Higgins"

Doug was not only friendly but went out of his way to try to answer any questions that we had and just to generally make us happy. I would recommend him and your firm to anyone in the market for an automobile. Roger Hale

"Wonderful Experience "

The first time I called Beau Townsend I knew we were going to have a great experience. I had called on a Friday to ask about a van they had, and I was connected to Damon Smith. Right away he asked me how my day was and was more interested in my family than the car I was calling about. Our drive to the dealership was going to take about an hour so we were going to meet on Sunday afternoon to look at the van. As soon as we pulled in Damon had the van out front ready for us. We went in to talk for a bit before the test drive and he made us feel very welcomed and presented our 3 year old with a balloon and some candy. (He even asked us first if he could give her a balloon and candy!) From the very beginning Damon was more concerned about our family and making us happy than selling us a car. We never ever felt any pressure to purchase the van, which is an exact opposite of another dealership we had looked, at as well which was a very uncomfortable experience. We had a wonderful experience at Beau Townsend with Damon Smith and will be making this dealership and him our go to dealership for service and purchases. What a wonderful experience.

"Everything all at once in one place."

The Beau Townsend Nissan Dealership has friendly people that can really get things done. I wanted to sell my current car to my sister and buy a new one. They let us pay the loan on the old one, transfer the title to the old one to my sister, and get temp tags for the old one, buy the new one, transfer my tags to the new one, and get a new loan for the new one all at one time in one place with no running around trying to get things done other ways. Very Helpful !!! Thank You !

"Quick, fast, and satisfied"

After searching for a car for several days, we found a vehicle online located at Beau. We called in at 6:30 to make sure the car was still there, drove 45 minutes to go see it, and we were driving home by 9p with our new car. Friendly people, fast service, and Helen knows how to sell you the warranty!

"Doug Higgins"

Doug Higgins was awesome! He was very patient, attentive and informative. Doug listened to my vehicle wants and insured all of my questions were answered.

"Puchase"

Matt and Helen were so patient and went out of the way to help us purchase a quality car in our price point. We have had credit issues and Helen was so sweet, and did not judge us or treat us any different because of it. We will be lifetime customers. Thank you again!

Helen Smith