Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Love my Rogue!"

We found the car we wanted on cars.com. It was at Beau Townsend Nissan. We had a great buying experience that was smooth, stress free and didn't take up our whole day. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We were happy with our trade in value, the new car price, financing and the paper work was done in a timely manner but not rushed. I would recommend to family and friends.

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever"

The management and staff at Beau Townsend are hands down the best in the business! Doug worked incredibly hard to get us the best price possible. He was also very helpful on helping us decide which vehicle was the best fit for our family. The hospitality at Beau's was also outstanding. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. We will definitely be back when we are in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks Beau's!

"What a breeze"

Damon knows his stuff. He is very professional and made every aspect of my altima purchasing experience pleasant. There was no "tap dancing" around, everything was direct and to the point, which made the process quick. I knew exactly what I wanted and Damon made sure I left BT with just that.

"Excellent Service and Help"

Mr. Higgins is a great sales rep who helped me get a great car. He is very knowledgeable on the the vehicles and knows how to match your personality and style to a specific vehicle.

"Better than expected"

Damon Smith worked incredibly hard to help my family. Three words describe him: integrity, respect, professional. Words not associated with car sales. He didn't try to talk in circles or be flashy to push into a sale. I had offers at other 3 other dealerships that were comparable but met with Damon based upon recommendation and he was the first to not try and rip me off. He explained what he thought was best and really worked to take all considerations into effect and get us in what we wanted. Damon has earned more business from me in the future and deserves a phone call if you are looking at a Nissan from Beau Townsend. Only strange experience was not once seeing the general manager greet customers or talk to customers during sales negotiations or even when a sale was made. Normally general managers do those things. Luckily the rest of the sales staff made up for this.

"Car Shopping"

Fast, quick, to the point, no bull. That's how I like it done anyway. Drove home in the new car that day. Doug Higgins is one of the nicest and knowledgeable sales reps. I've encountered. He made the whole process pleasant. I highly recommend Beau Townsend and ask for Doug!

"fast and easy"

Walked in talked to Doug Higgins. Told him exactly what I wanted. Was test driving 5 mins later. Whole deal less than 2 hours. Awesome people selling awesome cars. Highly recommend.

"Review"

We had a great experience.Our sales consultant was knowledgeable and answered any questions we had without being pushy or trying too hard to make a sale.

"new car sale"

Both people worked very well with us. Doug Higgins was the most polite and helpful person we ever dealt with. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks to everyone who helped out in the purchase of this car. Thanks to the service department for there care at the 3000 mile service.

"Great place to buy a car"

I came in for a test drive a few weeks ago and was greeted by Damon Smith. He was very knowledgeable and was ready to answer any questions I had presented. He has a very upbeat attitude and generally cares that you have a good car buying experience. I had come in to purchase my car and Damon took care of all of my needs, even going so far to arrange assistance to drive my new car back to my house so I could drop off my van. (I had arranged for a friend to help me but he was unable to due to an emergency) I would like to thank Damon for the great service and would recommend him to anyone buying a new car.

Reviews of Helen Smith