Beau Townsend Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Alynn413
3/28/2015

"Great team "

Amazing man! Very polite and does customer service how it's supposed to be! He is the salesman you want. Actually listens to what you want and doesn't try and push anything down your throat.

DBY
3/25/2015

"Love my new Rogue!!"

Jason Albertini was a pleasure, he worked very hard to answer all of our questions and we felt sure we had picked the perfect vehicle for our needs at a great price. He went over all of the options with our new vehicle including setting my favorite radio stations and the blue tooth capability for my phone, outstanding service! This is our second new vehicle purchase from the Nissan dealship and we are longterm customers with the BeauTownsend dealership franchise, always great to do with business with you. We were also treated so wonderful by Helen Smith and enjoyed her lollipop bouquet while she worked her magic, she is a gem!

monniepo
3/21/2015

"Great Financial Help and Good Salesman"

My Husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Juke, We called first and made an appointment, but had to come in early to meet with our salesman Mr. Albertini. He was very nice and attentive and showed us the vehicle and we went for a test drive. He was informative about the vehicle. We then made our deal and went in to speak with Mr. Khatibloo regarding financing. We had been at the dealership for quite awhile as we were having some difficulty finding a low rate, so we were kind of weary. Mr. Khatibloo through his kindness and hard work found us the best deal regarding financing. He was easy to understand and walked us through each step. I have been in customer service my whole career and it is rare to find this kind of employee. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends. It is nice to find a place that makes a person feel respected and comfortable.

GID
3/17/2015

"smooth, educational and rewarding!"

Justin was tremendous to work with. Gave us all the time needed. Reviewed the pros and cons of 5 different vehicles to help us make sure we selected the best car for us. Moving out of an suv to a car took much time. He was great to work with.

Justin Jacobs

JJandBarb
3/13/2015

"New Car Lease"

My husband and I went to Beau Townsend with the intention of leasing a vehicle. We were treated wonderfully by everyone we encountered. The sales staff worked overtime to meet our needs, and they were very concerned about finding a suitable payment to fit our budget.

ken
2/17/2015

"fantastic service good people really helpful if you need the"

The people there made us feel really important and that they would really like our service. They were very very considerate of our concerns and what we were looking for and were a great help. I would tell anyone to go there to purchase a car because of the people that are there. Super service

ahughes12
2/04/2015

"The Easiest and Most Pleasurable Vehicle Purchase Ever"

I was in the market to trade in my Honda Fit for a bigger vehicle and from the moment I sent the application email to driving off in my new Nissan Rogue, I received the best customer service I have ever experienced as a consumer. My application was responded to within minutes, after speaking to sales rep (Doug Higgins--AMAZING JOB!!!) I got test drive 2 vehicles and he really listened to my needs. I had a horrible experience with another local dealer and explained to him what I wanted for my trade in, what I wanted my payments to be as well as my down payments and Doug accommodated me, unlike the other guy who tried to sell me a used hunk of crap that had 72,000 more miles than my trade I. For way higher than what I was already paying. Doug walked me through it all and made sure I got what I wanted for the price I needed. Every single person in the building acknowledged not only me and my fiancé but also my 3 year old, who also made out like a bandit with goodies. They went so far above what I considered a car salesman and dealership to be, I will never go any where else. Thank you Beau Townsend and Doug. You will be seeing me very soon. A.Hughes

arowe
1/24/2015

" 2014 Murano purchase"

I purchased a Murano and my salesperson was friendly, informative, and well prepared. I could not have asked for a better salesperson, he is a true gentleman. Everyone involved was also very helpful. Mr. Higgins and I had spoke on the phone prior to my visit because I saw a car that I liked on Beau Townsend's website. I live close to 200 miles away but planned on being in the area the day I purchased my Murano. Doug met me as I came into the dealership to welcome me. and had the car ready for a test drive because he knew I was on a tight schedule. I was not planning on driving a new car home, I just wanted to test drive the 2014 Murano and get a trade-in value for my car. Everything from sales, cleanliness of the car, negotiations, financing, and timeliness of experience, was excellent.

Susan
1/19/2015

"satisfied"

I haven't owned a new vehicle since 1980. Talked with Jeff Cooley Friday afternoon, drove away in a new Frontier Saturday.Loved the atmosphere, everyone was very friendly and helpful. between the 2 Beau Townsend dealerships they have a great selection of trucks!

RADRENO
1/10/2015

"the best experience EVER"

Jeffrey Cooley is the man put me in a car been all over Montgomery got lied to tricked and just given the ole run around just like ive always been warned about Beau Townsend is 100% honest and just plain good people no lies no run arounds pure pleasure to deal with i will never ever go ANYWHERE else Jeffrey knew my situation and found a way I AM SO PLEASED I CANT STAND IT THANKSGUYS IM DRIVING AGAIN AFTER RIDING BUS FOR 7 YEARS and i cant forget HELEN SMITH the awesome job she does and one of the most kind person ive ever met

Reviews of Helen Smith