Beau Townsend Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

McCrew
7/30/2015

"Refreshing"

We recently purchased a Nissan LEAF from this dealership. Our salesman was Drake Heeley. Drake is fairly new to the car sales industry. He was refreshingly honest & sincere. Drake admitted when he did not know the answer to one of our questions, and he went about finding the correct information for us. We wanted to buy a car from Drake; he is a wonderful person.

Drake Heeley

tucker
7/20/2015

"Review of the Location dealership"

Always room to improve. The ladies room one of the doors lock is broken, and lack of needed paper. Purchased a new car, waited for the detail to be completed only to see everything as it was when I test drove it. Took care home an removed the trash / plastic covers and wiped the doors and dash.

Rick Goerz

debbie1954
7/20/2015

"good service"

The service was good. Did not feel pressured. All of our questions were answered.Tony and Helen were very thorough in their job. We appreciate the time they took to get us the best deal possible.

rob 07082015
7/18/2015

"A Happy Experience"

I decided to test drive a SUV and being a women I was very impressed when I pulled into Beau Townsend Nissan and a sale person (Jeff Cooley) approached me immediately to see if he could help. There are so many dealerships out there that don't bother to ask a women if they are alone. After decided to purchase the car both Jeff and Arash Khatiloo made the deal come together and I am now a happy owner of a Rouge.

Tipp City Nissan Owner
7/17/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I have purchased my last five cars from Beau Townsend. I continue to get excellent service and feel they strive for excellence. Corey Jones did an excellent job!

Happy Camper
7/14/2015

"A Very Happy Customer..."

My wife and I had decided to begin looking at the possibilities of purchasing a new Juke. We just were curious of the possibilities, not expecting the be able to purchase anything at this point without saving a little more. I found a Juke that had the options that I wanted at a very reasonable price at Beau Townsend Nissan. Their online credit application process was very simple and quick. In less than 24 hours Doug Higgins called and asked me some questions about my trade. He was very understanding of our situation and what we had to work with. He was very positive and said he would do everything he could to earn my business. I can honestly say that Mr. Higgins did all he could and then some earning my business while providing some of the best customer service I have ever received at a dealership. Once we arrived at the lot, Mr. Higgins had the vehicle we were interested in waiting in the front. He greeted us at our car and gave us a tour of the Juke. He was reassuring and supportive during the entire process. I never felt pressured or the need to be an "aggressive" negotiator like I have at almost every other dealer I have worked with. During the pricing, trade-in, and financing process Mr. Higgins and Helen Smith were completely transparent and worked very hard to get us an amazing deal. I was offered more that I hoped for my trade-in and Helen worked to find me the best rate possible. In the end I ended up driving home in the car that only 24 hours before I had assumed was not a possibility. I could not suggest Beau Townsend Nissan enough. Mr. Higgins and Ms. Smith were stellar representatives of this amazing dealership that utterly changed my mind about the experience of buying a car and definitely made me a lifetime customer.

Tom
7/13/2015

"Love My New 2016 Nissan Maxima!"

As the end of lease approached on my 2012 Toyota Camry SE, I had my eyes on the Chrysler 200, Infinity Q50 and 2016 Nissan Maxima. After seeing and driving all three vehicles, it was obvious that my next vehicle would be the 2016 Nissan Maxima. In an era where all vehicles are beginning to reach higher standards on body styling, Nissan has reset the bar with the sleek new lines of the Maxima. The styling of this car is simply amazing, and when coupled with state-of-the-art electronics, responsive engine and smooth but sporty suspension, it simply just beat the Infiniti Q50 and Chrysler 200. You owe to yourself to checkout this new vehicle from Nissan. Turning my review to Beau Townsend Nissan and my salesman, Damon Smith, both were outstanding. From the moment we first Damon, my wife and I were both impressed with his courteousness, professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle. At no time did we feel pressured or rushed to make a decision, and when we returned from our test drive, Damon had all the items that we had asked for ready for us - different leasing options with associated monthly payment and options for ending my current lease. We also worked with Jarrod Amyx to find an option that best met our monthly payment range, I would highly recommend this dealership and Damon Smith!

Jess
7/10/2015

"Outstanding !!!"

I could not believe that there is still a car dealer out there that treats customers with such respect. My Wife and I purchased a 2015 Murano from Mark With the help of Jarrod. We felt Very comfortable in Dealing with them, No High Pressure , Answered Any questions to My satisfaction and most important There were NO hidden Fees or any facts. I Have never had a car deal go so simple and straight forward. I cant Leave out Helen in Finance because here again Very simple and Straight forward. NO hidden anything. I will buy my next car here and hope Helen still has those Lemon drops in her office. Thanks Again and GREAT JOB !!! Jess in Dayton

haroldenekoos
7/10/2015

"Chooses, Lease, buy out present car, buy other car, or "

lease again. Jeff was very patient and gave us all our options. I tried a lot of different cars before I made up my mind.

Phil
7/07/2015

"Friendly and Professional"

I picked out a car model and color that I liked and noticed a few things that needed attention on the final inspection, so I had to return on another day to fix those items. I was given a loaner car while the car was being repaired, but I would have liked having the car picked up and then delivered back to me when the work was finished. The team did everything they could to help me feel important and appreciated, so I feel it was worth the trouble no matter what.

Reviews of Helen Smith