Beau Townsend Nissan

Beau Townsend Nissan Info
About Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Service and Help"

Mr. Higgins is a great sales rep who helped me get a great car. He is very knowledgeable on the the vehicles and knows how to match your personality and style to a specific vehicle.

"Better than expected"

Damon Smith worked incredibly hard to help my family. Three words describe him: integrity, respect, professional. Words not associated with car sales. He didn't try to talk in circles or be flashy to push into a sale. I had offers at other 3 other dealerships that were comparable but met with Damon based upon recommendation and he was the first to not try and rip me off. He explained what he thought was best and really worked to take all considerations into effect and get us in what we wanted. Damon has earned more business from me in the future and deserves a phone call if you are looking at a Nissan from Beau Townsend. Only strange experience was not once seeing the general manager greet customers or talk to customers during sales negotiations or even when a sale was made. Normally general managers do those things. Luckily the rest of the sales staff made up for this.

"Car Shopping"

Fast, quick, to the point, no bull. That's how I like it done anyway. Drove home in the new car that day. Doug Higgins is one of the nicest and knowledgeable sales reps. I've encountered. He made the whole process pleasant. I highly recommend Beau Townsend and ask for Doug!

"fast and easy"

Walked in talked to Doug Higgins. Told him exactly what I wanted. Was test driving 5 mins later. Whole deal less than 2 hours. Awesome people selling awesome cars. Highly recommend.

"Review"

We had a great experience.Our sales consultant was knowledgeable and answered any questions we had without being pushy or trying too hard to make a sale.

"new car sale"

Both people worked very well with us. Doug Higgins was the most polite and helpful person we ever dealt with. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks to everyone who helped out in the purchase of this car. Thanks to the service department for there care at the 3000 mile service.

"Great place to buy a car"

I came in for a test drive a few weeks ago and was greeted by Damon Smith. He was very knowledgeable and was ready to answer any questions I had presented. He has a very upbeat attitude and generally cares that you have a good car buying experience. I had come in to purchase my car and Damon took care of all of my needs, even going so far to arrange assistance to drive my new car back to my house so I could drop off my van. (I had arranged for a friend to help me but he was unable to due to an emergency) I would like to thank Damon for the great service and would recommend him to anyone buying a new car.

"Purchase of our Juke Nismo"

Great experience at Beau Townsend! Corey was very professional and knowledgeable. We had been shopping for a Juke for several months. We had also been in contact with several Nissan dealerships. We would recommend Beau Townsend. We would also recommend our saleman, Corey. Helen was also a pleasure to work with. It was a very positive experience and we are thrilled with our Juke!

"Doug Higgins"

Doug was not only friendly but went out of his way to try to answer any questions that we had and just to generally make us happy. I would recommend him and your firm to anyone in the market for an automobile. Roger Hale

"Wonderful Experience "

The first time I called Beau Townsend I knew we were going to have a great experience. I had called on a Friday to ask about a van they had, and I was connected to Damon Smith. Right away he asked me how my day was and was more interested in my family than the car I was calling about. Our drive to the dealership was going to take about an hour so we were going to meet on Sunday afternoon to look at the van. As soon as we pulled in Damon had the van out front ready for us. We went in to talk for a bit before the test drive and he made us feel very welcomed and presented our 3 year old with a balloon and some candy. (He even asked us first if he could give her a balloon and candy!) From the very beginning Damon was more concerned about our family and making us happy than selling us a car. We never ever felt any pressure to purchase the van, which is an exact opposite of another dealership we had looked, at as well which was a very uncomfortable experience. We had a wonderful experience at Beau Townsend with Damon Smith and will be making this dealership and him our go to dealership for service and purchases. What a wonderful experience.

Helen Smith