Beau Townsend Nissan

Vandalia, Ohio 45377
Beau Townsend Nissan Info

Zillon
2/19/2016

"Royal Shield Warranty? More like Royal Schiest. 0 stars."

Sadly, I actually purchased a vehicle from Beau Townsend Nissan at the beginning of January. In hindsight, I should never have ever completed this purchase. To be honest, I should have just rented a car and driven home when I opened the hood of the vehicle I was purchasing, only to be greeted by cheap aftermarket HID headlights, a semi-functional air horn, and an aftermarket air filter in place of a perfectly fine stock intake. These are simple things that are easy to replace and don't require a lot of time or cost to repair. And then there was the dried mud caked underneath from nose to tail, even lodged behind the taillights. Why hadn't that been cleaned, I asked? Of course, the excuse I received was that the pressure washer was broken down that day. But wait, hadn't they had the truck in their inventory for 3 months? So many excuses. Let me continue: The vehicle was marketed across the web as being Nissan Certified Pre-Owned, which is what initially attracted my attention, along with the great price. Well, there was a reason why the vehicle was so cheap - it wasn't actually Nissan Certified Pre-Owned. When I asked, I was told that, "it was a mistake." So, instead of being Nissan Certified Pre-Owned, the vehicle was sold with a 12mo/12k mile Royal Shield powertrain warranty that was included in the purchase price. I figured it would be enough to protect me should anything go wrong. And go wrong, things did. Things that actually did go wrong in my very short ownership of the vehicle: - Valve cover gasket leak - Grinding transmission - Failing fuel pump that made the vehicle impossible to start in freezing temperatures Unfortunately, as I found out, making a warranty claim at any service center other than Beau Townsend Nissan with the Royal Shield warranty is next to impossible, despite being told that, "If I take it to an ASE-certified service center, the repairs will be covered." Now, I even took the vehicle to a qualified and certified Nissan Service Center. However, with the way the warranty was structured (and since I live over 10 hours away and I wasn't actually able to bring the vehicle all the way back to Beau Townsend Nissan), no repairs were ever approved nor were they ever performed. Last but not least, I feel that I should mention that I was without the vehicle for 2 weeks while I waited for the repairs to never be approved by either the warranty company or Beau Townsend Nissan. Ultimately, I was forced to sell the vehicle at a loss so that I could buy something that I could actually depend on starting in freezing temperatures. If I could, I would award Beau Townsend Nissan 0/7 stars, and may the next person looking to purchase a pre-owned vehicle from this dealership be very wary of their unsavory practices.

Monte Burge

RogueRidn
1/23/2016

"prompt eQuptes / good at handling the unexpected"

We discovered some factory imperfections on the vehicle after doing all the paperwork. Their team helped make it right in a timely fashion with minimal disruptions. They also provided prompt eQuote feed back. I am very pleased with them.

Jeff Cooley, Helen Smith, Jeanine Bussard

carolynr1216
11/23/2015

"Love this Dealership."

Easy to work with Staff. Great Dealership. Great Vehicles. The service is the best in town..... I have purchased several vehicles from this Dealership and will continue to do so.

Helen Smith, Jarrod Amyx

Beau Townsend Nissan responded to this review

December 22, 2015

Carolyn, thanks for this positive feedback and 5-star rating! Our service team aims to be the best in the business and I really want to thank you for describing your experience with us. If you need any assistance down the road, please don't hesitate to call. Take care and happy holidays, Monte Burge Mburge@Btnissa.com (937) 898-6200

They Did It
11/13/2015

"They Did It !"

I was on my last leg and drove to the lot, Paulette W. Salesperson came out to me and ask how could she help me. I was so down and tired of credit checks and other lots just trying to sell me a sob story. She listen and had compassion and understanding. She took me straight to cars in my buget and then to the blessing that was in the hands of the used cars manager, Larry, who was very helpful. then to special finance manager Arash K. Who made it happen, he was very educated in financial issues and talk with me with respect and a caring heart, who wanted to sleep good that night. I ended up with a upgrade from 01 Nissan, Altima to a 09 Nissan altima. NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I THINK THAT WOULD HAPPEN. Beau Townsend and the crew "They Did It" Thank God to all of you guys Who gave me hope and a smile back in my heart.

Paulette Weatherford, Arash Khatibloo, Larry Owens

They Did It responded to this review

November 16, 2015

Thanks to you from "They Did It" by Tonya Lewis Darby

Dmmcwhorter
10/21/2015

"Very nice.....Corey Jones made very comfortable..."

This is the 3rd new car I have purchased off Beau Towsend and as always has been very good.....Murano, 370Z and a Maxima. Service dept has always been good. Always give me a ride when needed.

Corey Jones, Helen Smith, Jarrod Amyx

Truckguy67
10/21/2015

"2016 Nissian Frontier SV 4x4"

Awesome truck! The experience and great attitude of Paulette made it a very pleasurable experience. I prefer having a dealership that is close to my home and easy to work with..

Paulette, Helen Smith, Larry Owens

Rufus Humfleet
10/11/2015

"Friendly people"

I was greatly impressed with the people at the dealership very friendly and not pressing for the sale but to inform me and let me experience the auto and let it sell it self. Thank you Rufus Humfleet

Jason Albertini, Helen Smith, Jarrod Amyx, Jeanine Bussard

greyroad
10/11/2015

"Excelant first time experience"

My first experience in doing business with Beau Townsend Nissan. I have leased vehicles every 3 years for quite some time and this was the most satisfying experience off all my previous leases.

Corey Jones, Arash Khatibloo, Jarrod Amyx

katnandy
10/09/2015

"Very Surprised...Great people, great place!"

We came here due to having a totaled vehicle that we needed to replace. Our last buying experience at a competitor was terrible, so we were dreading having to do this again. Doug listened to exactly what we wanted in a car and found it! There was no high pressure sales, which we really liked. The finance was smooth and easy and once again, Arash explained everything to us to make sure we understood fully what we were signing. So happy we chose this place, they definitely strive for excellent customer service! Thanks again Doug & Arash!

Doug Higgins, Arash Khatibloo

Dminiard
10/05/2015

"Fantastic"

Thumbs up ?? to Connor Spencer who went above and beyond to get me the car and the payment I wanted. Connors was so personable and kind, I wanted to fix him up with my Granddaughter. LOL... I Found out he already had a girlfriend, not surprised! He's a catch! His sales skills were and great. I'm not sure that I would have bought if he wasn't so persistent. Yes, I probably would have but, from some other dealer. Connor made my experience a good one. I would like to go back just to see him or take him out to lunch. The finance manager Arash was also very helpful and never gave up on me. I had an overall excellent experience! Thank both of you so much, I feel like I made 2 friends.

Connor Spencer, Arash Khatibloo