Beau Townsend Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Dmoore2
5/29/2015

"Fabulous Experience"

We had the privlege of working with Doug Higgins while buying a new rogue. He was honest and respectful. Truly restored my faith in the car buying process! Would definitely buy from him again!

Satisfied Customer
5/26/2015

"Outstanding Dealership!"

Our most recent car buying experience at Beau Townsend Nissan was exceptional. I walked in without an appointment after doing some research and thinking that a new Nissan might be the car to replace a Chevy being used for a long commute. I was greeted by Corey Jones, who asked some questions and proceeded to show me the two cars I'd investigated on Beau Townsend's web site - the web site, by the way, is very easy to navigate and has lots of useful info. We test drove one of the cars I'd investigated and Corey took the time to show me the features of car and to point out both the strengths and weaknesses of the car compared to others in its class. After the test drive, we worked out some numbers - good pricing, enough to keep me interested since I was not planning on making a deal that day, but I was hoping for a little better deal (what car buyer isn't?). The numbers included an extended maintenance contract on which Helen Smith, the finance specialist, was able give a large discount. I was surprised that Corey and Jarrod Amyx, the sales manager, allowed me to keep the "numbers sheet" we had worked out - I'd never before worked with a car dealer that allowed me to take that sheet with me. Neither Corey nor Jarrod applied any pressure and Corey said he'd follow up with me in a couple of days if I so desired. Corey did follow up as promised. We went back to Beau Townsend Nissan the following weekend and the car that I had driven had been sold, but an almost identical car was available. We test drove the car - this time Corey let my wife and I make the test drive on our own. We decided to get serious about negotiating on this car and after an honest mix-up, we came to a good (but still not great) deal to purchase the car. Helen made the "paperwork hassle" as painless as possible. Corey made sure that both my wife and I understood the functions and features of the car and helped us sync our cell phones to the car before we drove off with our new car. Corey said he would arrange for the Ziebart package we'd bundled with the purchase and he'd arrange for a loaner car so that I could drop the new car off at Beau Townsend and they'd get it to Ziebart. This was fantastic service, as far as I am concerned and I greatly appreciate it. We were feeling good about our new car the rest of the weekend and then got a surprise call from Helen on Monday. She informed us that they had found another Nissan rebate for which we qualified, so that we could expect a check in the mail in the near future! What a nice surprise and it was great to see that Beau Townsend works for their customers even after the sale. This made our good deal a great deal in my opinion. We are now a Beau Townsend household - 2 vehicles from Beau Townsend Ford and 1 from Beau Townsend Nissan. If this most recent experience is any indication, we'll be a Beau Townsend household for a long time to come. I'd definitely recommend Beau Townsend Nissan to anyone looking for a new car.

BTrue91
5/26/2015

"Nissan Rogue "

From the get-go, Doug was right there by us to help us with any questions. A day that started out as just looking ended with us buying a new vehicle. He told us everything there was to know about the car, He went to give us the keys, went with us on a lengthy test drive, and even offered for us to drive it back home and think about it over lunch. From there, we began discussing numbers. He gave us the bottom line price he could, even throwing in the Zeibert Diamond Package for half off. Overall, the deal went smoothly. And as for Doug, he is the nicest man you've ever met and a wonderfully outspoken Christian. For that, I am thankful and would recommend anyone that was car hunting to him and him alone!

stellmike
5/19/2015

"Rewarding"

Mike Morris was excellent. All around good salesman. I especially appreciated the time he took to inform my wife of all of the autos options.

car buyer
5/18/2015

"New Car Purchase"

From the beginning, Jeanine researched the cars in stock, sent the information to me, and set me up for an appointment with Doug Higgins. The car in which I was interested was pulled, waiting for me to drive, and there was little time wasted. Doug was honest and knowledgeable. He and Helen worked efficiently to get the financial details of the sale completed. I was impressed with the excellent customer service and timeliness of the purchase and would buy from there again.

m. miller
5/16/2015

"Review for buying a new car"

I just bought a Nissan Sentra and I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be recommending the dealership. My salesman was Damon Smith who took a lot of time to show me all my options and answer all my questions.

buddy
5/06/2015

"Review for a new car purchase"

I felt like the staff at the dealership was very knowledgeable and friendly. I also think it is a very nice, clean and friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend it to people that I know. I enjoyed the salesman, Mike Morris that I had. He made me feel very comfortable and honestly, I don't care for many sales people. He is very professional, pleasant and easy to be around. He wasn't pushy at all like previous sales people I have dealt with. I would highly recommend him. So far I am very pleased with my purchase.

partipoodle12

"Great Experience"

I just bought a Nissan Sentra and the experience was great. I originally started looking at the Nissan Altima but I would have only been able to afford a basic model. Brian steered me towards the Sentra and showed me all of the options I could get with the car if I didn't mind losing a little bit of car space. I fell in love with the Sentra and Brian did an awesome job of showing me all of the different options I could choose from. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my decision and made sure that I looked at all of my options before I made a decision. The negotiation process was easy and Brian was not pushy. He was very honest and did not put any pressure on me. He was also great at setting up the Blue tooth connection in the car and made sure I knew how to use all of the options in my car. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership!

Ruby red
5/04/2015

"Not pushy,very friendly and knowledgeable "

I just bought a nisson370z ,the staff were both friendly and knowledgeable, Brian to help me negotiate the price that I saw online before arriving at both cou knowledgeable, Brian to help me negotiate the price that I saw online before arriving at Beau Towsend, it wasn't a bad experience and didn't take as long as expected, he was honest salesman and did not try to push me to buy it I would recommend this dealership to anyone that's looking for a Nissan

John

"Company Purchase"

The overall purchase went smoothly, However it would have been great if I had not had to wait so long when appointments were scheduled. I had to wait 45 minutes for the trade in appraisial and a half hour to get in to sign the paperwork, when I had an appointment. Once I got in the papaerwork had not been printed. This was a cash purchase so it should have gone much quicker.

Beau Townsend Nissan responded to this review

May 05, 2015

Hi John, I am glad that the purchase went smoothly. We sincerely apologize that you had to wait for the appraisal and paperwork. Our goal is always to give the best customer experience possible and to truly make the entire purchase all about our customers. Again, we appreciate your business. I will give you a call shortly to personally apologize. All my best, Jim Morris General Manager

Reviews of Helen Smith