Beau Townsend Nissan

About Beau Townsend Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ken
2/17/2015

"fantastic service good people really helpful if you need the"

The people there made us feel really important and that they would really like our service. They were very very considerate of our concerns and what we were looking for and were a great help. I would tell anyone to go there to purchase a car because of the people that are there. Super service

ahughes12
2/04/2015

"The Easiest and Most Pleasurable Vehicle Purchase Ever"

I was in the market to trade in my Honda Fit for a bigger vehicle and from the moment I sent the application email to driving off in my new Nissan Rogue, I received the best customer service I have ever experienced as a consumer. My application was responded to within minutes, after speaking to sales rep (Doug Higgins--AMAZING JOB!!!) I got test drive 2 vehicles and he really listened to my needs. I had a horrible experience with another local dealer and explained to him what I wanted for my trade in, what I wanted my payments to be as well as my down payments and Doug accommodated me, unlike the other guy who tried to sell me a used hunk of crap that had 72,000 more miles than my trade I. For way higher than what I was already paying. Doug walked me through it all and made sure I got what I wanted for the price I needed. Every single person in the building acknowledged not only me and my fiancé but also my 3 year old, who also made out like a bandit with goodies. They went so far above what I considered a car salesman and dealership to be, I will never go any where else. Thank you Beau Townsend and Doug. You will be seeing me very soon. A.Hughes

arowe
1/24/2015

" 2014 Murano purchase"

I purchased a Murano and my salesperson was friendly, informative, and well prepared. I could not have asked for a better salesperson, he is a true gentleman. Everyone involved was also very helpful. Mr. Higgins and I had spoke on the phone prior to my visit because I saw a car that I liked on Beau Townsend's website. I live close to 200 miles away but planned on being in the area the day I purchased my Murano. Doug met me as I came into the dealership to welcome me. and had the car ready for a test drive because he knew I was on a tight schedule. I was not planning on driving a new car home, I just wanted to test drive the 2014 Murano and get a trade-in value for my car. Everything from sales, cleanliness of the car, negotiations, financing, and timeliness of experience, was excellent.

Susan
1/19/2015

"satisfied"

I haven't owned a new vehicle since 1980. Talked with Jeff Cooley Friday afternoon, drove away in a new Frontier Saturday.Loved the atmosphere, everyone was very friendly and helpful. between the 2 Beau Townsend dealerships they have a great selection of trucks!

RADRENO
1/10/2015

"the best experience EVER"

Jeffrey Cooley is the man put me in a car been all over Montgomery got lied to tricked and just given the ole run around just like ive always been warned about Beau Townsend is 100% honest and just plain good people no lies no run arounds pure pleasure to deal with i will never ever go ANYWHERE else Jeffrey knew my situation and found a way I AM SO PLEASED I CANT STAND IT THANKSGUYS IM DRIVING AGAIN AFTER RIDING BUS FOR 7 YEARS and i cant forget HELEN SMITH the awesome job she does and one of the most kind person ive ever met

Steve1962
12/14/2014

"Awesome"

It had been awhile since I had purchased a vehicle and the Team here was awesome. When I say team, they truly were. From Mark Creech who was my salesman who made sure I was getting what I wanted. Helen who worked her financial fingers to the bone getting me an interest rate and loan that was remarkable considering what me credit was. Damon Smith who stepped up to assist me on a follow up visit. I'm sure my next car will be from here without a doubt.

barbizzi
12/02/2014

"Great Job!"

When my out of town daughter couldn't get the Ford Escape she was looking for (Larry did his best!), she worked with Larry Dorman via many phone calls to find a Nissan Rogue after searching on cars.com. After purchasing 2 Fords from Larry, he made purchasing the Nissan another great experience and had everything ready when she arrived in town to purchase her new car. We're very pleased with our Beau Townsend experiences!

Larry Dorman

200297
11/25/2014

"Excellent"

Doug Higgins was very helpful and spent a lot of time in helping us find the best priced delivery car for our restaurant. Doug didn't mind letting us test out a few cars to find the best one. We forgot our insurance card for the car but Doug resolved his nicely by calling our insurance company for a copy it to be faxed over.

Mama CJ
11/08/2014

"Love my Rogue!"

We found the car we wanted on cars.com. It was at Beau Townsend Nissan. We had a great buying experience that was smooth, stress free and didn't take up our whole day. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We were happy with our trade in value, the new car price, financing and the paper work was done in a timely manner but not rushed. I would recommend to family and friends.

kellyaltic
10/24/2014

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever"

The management and staff at Beau Townsend are hands down the best in the business! Doug worked incredibly hard to get us the best price possible. He was also very helpful on helping us decide which vehicle was the best fit for our family. The hospitality at Beau's was also outstanding. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. We will definitely be back when we are in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks Beau's!

Reviews of Helen Smith