Bickford Ford

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Tomhud
8/22/2016

"Great buying experience"

Great no non sense sales experience and awesome functionality walkthrough. A no pressure finance closing. All the guys were prifessional and friendly. Did not feel like the typical dealership experience.

Mike Mauer and Mike Holden

Carnut
8/21/2016

"Outstanding"

This was an excellent experience for my wife and myself. It was a great experience from sales through the delivery. The Bickford Team has it together! This was my second purchase and will be the next one as well.

Chris Nunley, Teresa Swain, Andy Sullivan

Darrell
8/20/2016

"Bickford Ford Sales and Delivery Team Rocks!!"

Randy, Fred and Michael worked very well together to provide a excellent buying and delivery experience! From the first contact with Randy when starting to look at new trucks to the final contact with Michael walking me through pairing my phone and the other technology features, I have enjoyed my interactions with everyone at Bickford, and feel that I have made three new friends! Having researched all manufacture's 1/2-ton new trucks, and driven other trucks at other dealerships during the buying process, I am absolutely convinced that Bickford Ford provided the best price available in the area right up front. Randy was very easy to work with, listens very well, treated us with respect and had the experience to help us think through the buying and financing process. Fred handled handled the document prep/financing/closing very well, explaining everything that needed to be signed at the level I needed it explained. The delivery of the new truck was seamless, as Michael walked me through pairing my phone, setting up other technology preferences and took me through a tour of the technology systems menus. Throughout the whole process I never felt pressured or rushed in any way. Great job Bickford Ford!

Randy Thaut, Michael Holden, Fred Bracilano

Michelle
8/17/2016

"Respectful Salesman"

Really appreciated the respect and "space" my husband and I were given while looking into, and then making our vehicle purchase! Also appreciated being provided the facts so we knew we were getting a good deal! Thank you Russ!!

Russ Sumpter

mustangguy
8/11/2016

"Bickford Ford Review"

Great experience, wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend this dealership! I'd heard good things about Bickford from a variety of individuals. Turns out, they were all correct!

Mike Holden, Mike Maurer

REBART
8/05/2016

"Best experience buying a new truck"

Our experience in purchasing now 2 new vehicles has been excellent each time. The sales and finance teams do what they say. A refreshing way to do business

Darren Matthews,Mike Holden

TaylorSwiftFan
7/19/2016

"Our latest Ford Escape sale was a wonderful experience"

Bickford Ford is the best! They have always treated us excellent and transactions have been painless and stress free. This is the fourth car we have bought from them and they gave us the best possible deal! A special thanks to Eric and Michael for all the work in getting us the best possible deal!

Micheal Holden and Eric

Frankie
7/13/2016

"Fast and friendly "

These folks are very professional friendly and not the high pressure type that you normally see. They were able to get fast financing for me as well. 👍👍

Andy Sullivan and Todd SPRADLIN

Jeff S
7/12/2016

"New 2016 Ford Edge Titanium"

I had worked with Dave Burlison previously purchasing fleet vehicles for my former employer so when I retired it was a no brainer. He made it as painless as possible. I liked the service and the delivery specialist Michael Holden was particularly informative given all the new technology.

Dave Burlison, Michael Holden, Eric Berg

kmr
7/04/2016

"Great experience at Bickford"

I have been looking for a year for a new expedition, went to Bickfords to look and found a great deal. The salesman Erik Sundvor was honest and easy to deal with. We made a deal on a expedition, I love my new car. I would really recommend Erik to anyone looking for a new car. Michael Holden was really helpful with the technology on my car. I am going to set up a meeting with him to explain all the new stuff on my car. Thank you for a nice experience getting my new car.I

Erik Sundvor, Michael Holden