Bickford Ford

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

jeffery
4/17/2015

"Great no pressure place"

Third truck I have bought from Bickford. They worked with me and it was "Easy Squeezey Lemon Peezey." Got the truck I wanted at a great price. Dave Was awesome to work with and a young Buck named Mike walk this ole Technotard through all the new fangeled eletronics.

Dave

klew2015
4/10/2015

"High integrity, professional, authentically helpful "

We have purchased six Fords in the past few years, plus a horse trailer. We have bought a couple of them from Ford dealers closer to where we live as Bickford is about an hour away, but after our most recent purchase of a F350 truck, we will only ever go to Bickford in the future. We went to a few other dealers but none of them gave us the sense of integrity, transparency, and just plain authentic professionalism. We got a great deal, better than even through the USAA buying service prices, didn't feel oversold, and got a very nice truck that perfectly fit our needs. Thanks especially to Dave Burlison who spent time helping us get the truck we wanted, Teresa Swain, and Michael Holden.

Dave Burlison, Teresa Swain, Michael Holden

newtruckguy
4/08/2015

"Buying a truck at Bickfor Ford"

It was easy to buy a truck at Bickford Ford. Jake Berg, my salesman, was straight forward, knew what he was talking about and respectful of my time. Matt Rice, one of their technical specialists, got me dialed in right away on how to use the on-board electronics. In all it was a very good experience and I would recommend Bickford to anyone. Phil Rach

Jake Berg, Matt Rice

Doug
4/07/2015

"Bickford comes through again! "

This is the second new Ford we have purchased from Bickford in the past year. My wife got the Fusion of her dreams about 10 months ago, and I got a new Edge last week. I didn't exactly get the Edge I wanted, but the folks at Bickford helped me get the one I could best afford. All of our past service experience's have been great, too.

Ryan Berg, Mike Rice

Teigen
4/04/2015

"Bickford: Simply the Best!"

No hassles, no games. Simply the best. We've bought from Dave a few times now and our kids now go to Bickford too. They're five stars all the way!

Dave Burleson

Rocky
4/04/2015

"As Usual Great Experience"

This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased at Bickford (2015 F-150) and I received the usual 5 star treatment and service. I'd recommend Randy Thaut in Sales and Michael Holden in Delivery Support to anyone.

Randy Thaut & Michael Holden

Nikkm
3/31/2015

"Awesome experience buying first new car"

This was the best experience anyone can ask for friendly staff all the way around no pressure to buy. Staff really worked with me to get me the car I wanted for the best price. Would highly recommend friends to stop in there when looking for car

Russ Sumpter Michael Holden. Fredin finance

KxFx
3/30/2015

"tech challenged"

I had purchased a truck from Swede Johnson in 2006. He is always very proffesional and has excellent knowledge of his subject matter. I was satisfied with the service work i had done there for the most part.(other than having to wipe off all the black marks the lube bay guys always seem to get all over my white truck!) When i decided to purchase an economy car i went straight to Swede. i had planned to buy a 1-2 year old used car, but Swede got me into a brand new Ford for about what i thought i would be spending on a used car! Now the tough part. My new car has that hi-tech phone system (sync?) which i knew nothing about. Good thing they have Michael Holden, a great young man with lots of hustle, super good attitude and VERY knowledgable in HIS subject matter. in 10 minutes he had me operating that thing like i was Bill Gates! i think you might have a great salesman in that young man in the near future! Now, the new car is white too. if they can just keep the black marks off it at oil change time....

Swede Johnson/ Michael Holden

darkace74
3/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I have encountered."

I went in needing to replace my Dodge Stratus which was starting to have mechanical problems. I didn't even know if my credit would be good enough to qualify for a loan. They not only got me approved, but gave me an excellent price. I will definitely go back again for my next vehicle. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. The customer service is more than excellent. Thank you again Dave Burlison for an awesome transaction.

Dave Burlison and Michael Holden

kaw1000
3/12/2015

"Very good experience"

My wife and I have been looking for a new SUV we both have been ford people for a long time, we decided on the Edge sport the only problem was finding one not in black or white. So when we saw the Edge sport in Sunset it was a great color, I went to the dealership to have a look Lindsey was the salesperson who help me so I went for a ride to my house to show the wife when I got there she said I guess I need to get ready and go with you back so we can buy the Edge she was really happy with it. So we went home with a new Edge sport in Sunset. The next day I came back to go over the Ford touch system which took about an hour Michael Holden was very through with the over view he took all the time I needed to understand how to use the system. Thank you for a great experience in buying our new Edge sport. Richard & Carol

Lindsey bickford & Michael Holden