Bickford Ford

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Julie
12/18/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience...."

We recently purchased 2 cars from Dave Burleson at Bickford Ford in Snohomish, in the last 2 months and both times he was pleasant, and easy to work with. He processed the paperwork timely and kept it positive. We also received help from Matt Rice with our Sync system and he was knowledgeable and friendly, too. We will always recommend Bickford Ford.

Dave Burleson / Matt Rice

bobcook1952
12/09/2014

"Great experience purchasing an Awesome truck."

I just purchased my second vehicle from Bickford Ford. The first one was a 2006 F250 Diesel pick up. It was a great experience. My second purchase was for a 2015 F250 Diesel pick up. The second experience was equally great The first truck was great and the new truck is awesome. The team @ Bickford really made the process easy and comfortable. Linsey in sales, Will in management and Michael in product information. They all worked hard to earn my trust and helped me understand what I was buying and how it all worked. Again, Thanks to the Bickford team. Bob Cook Managing Partner R W Cook Associates

Linsey Bickford, Will Breen and Michael Holden

Al Bergerson
12/09/2014

"Al bergerson Loyal customer"

I have owned and driven Ford cars & trucks all my life, and I have never been treated better than at Bickford Motors , thanks to Chris Webster and Michael Holden !!

chris Webster

tammy.martin.148
12/07/2014

"Would highly recommend!"

We are repeat customers of Bickford Ford and have purchased most of our Ford vehicles from them...and in our 36 years of marriage, either one or both of us have been driving a Ford. Our salesperson, Dave Burlison, is instrumental as to why we keep coming back to Bickford! His professionalism, honesty and knowledge of the vehicles make the sales process an enjoyable experience! Additionally, Eric Berg, finance director, went the extra mile helping us get a good rate with the financing. He was a pleasure to do business with! Lastly, Matt Rice, the young gentleman who went over all the features and details of my vehicle couldn't have been more helpful and graciously spent a sufficient amount of time answering my questions and helping me set up and understand all the features and systems in my vehicle! Again, thanks to all at Bickford Ford!

Dave Burlison, Matt Rice, Eric Berg

bkeil26
12/04/2014

"Another great truck deal"

Always a great experience working with Randy!!! thanks for another great vehicle!!!!! If you want a Ford vehicle go to Bickford Ford and get a great deal!!

Randy Thaut, Micheal Holden

stevanlcrawford
11/28/2014

"Highly Recommended"

Chris Nunley, in fleet sales at Bickford, was recommended to me by a friend. We worked with Chris to "special order" a 2015 Escape, and upon delivery, to trade in our old Escape. The entire experience was absolutely a pleasure, with zero pressure at any point in the transaction. Chris is extremely knowledgable, easy-going, and professional. Of course, the FUN part was sitting in the new Escape, learning how to operate all the bells and whistles. Michael Holden led us through that learning experience. Michael is also extremely knowledgable, easy-going, and PATIENT. Thanks to Bickford Ford, and especially Chris and Michael, for making this experience such a pleasure. I will highly recommend their services to anyone.

Chris Nunley, Michael Holden

kathy.olsoncramer
11/04/2014

"Great Service!"

Very friendly, no pressure. Had been to a few other local dealerships & felt very pressured to purchase a vehicle not right for me. Not so at Bickford! Left same day with 2010 Escape that's just what I wanted/needed.

Russ S., Michael H.

wyndchime
10/31/2014

"Very Helpful"

They went out of the way to make me comfortable and to not feel like I was being rushed into anythingI would go again .This is our 3rd car from them

Michael Holden

sharon.porten
10/20/2014

"Great find in Bickford Ford!"

We recently found ourself shopping for a new Ford F150 pickup and having never bought a ford in Washington and living in Mill Creek, we had no idea where or what dealers to search. We went to a ford dealer and Lynnwood and just did not feel it was the right place for us. We asked our neighbor if they knew of one and they suggested Bickford Ford. We went there and Jake Berg helped us find the right truck for us. No hard sell just honest information about the trucks they had on the lot. This reminded us of the dealer we used to buy all our cars and trucks from before we moved to Washington. He worked with us and our unique situation as we were waiting for a check from a dealer having won a truck through Delta Waterfowl in North Dakota. I would definitely recommend Bickford to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Everyone involved was extremely helpful and professional!!

Jake Berg, Matt Rice,

wkforce
10/02/2014

"2013 Ford Edge"

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle at Bickford Ford. Both times, I have been highly satisfied with my buying experience. Eric was extremely helpful in finding the perfect vehicle that would fit my needs without any sales pressure. The buying process was smooth and uncomplicated. I would highly recommend Bickford as a dealership.

Eric McCarthy