Bickford Ford

Diehl Ford Lincoln

newcarforus
8/30/2015

"Very Pleasant experience"

We bought a new 2015 Explorer from Jeff Wing. He was informative, pleasant and not high pressure. It was a very different and enjoyable car-buying experience

Michael Holden showed us all the high tech features of our new "smart" car. He knew the anwers to all our questons and there were many. He was very pleasant and a delight to work with. He will go far with the Ford organization.

Water44
8/28/2015

"Big rig"

Great staff and knowable employees. Got a great deal on my new F250 Super Duty. Talked me through all the new Bells and whistles. They did all my service on my 2012 F150 FX4 and they will do all the service on my new F250 Super Duty. Very happy customer.

Eric McCarthy/ Matt Rice

jwcoffey
8/28/2015

"Trusted and great dealer"

A very good local dealership. NO high pressure and very easy to work with. I will be back! My salesman Erick is a very pleasanr person to work with. He makes the experiance of buying a new car seamless and enjoyable. Matt set my phone up for me, no problem and answered all my questions. Good job!

Eric Mcarthey and Matt

Lori P
8/27/2015

"Ford Edge"

I purchased a Ford Edge from them recently and was happy with the experience. I never felt pressured to purchase anything. Darren is very easy going and patient and walked me through all the gadgets on the vehicle. Michael also helped showing me all the "high tech" stuff on it. I would definitely recommend Bickford Ford.

Darren Matthews, Michael Holden

Andrea67
8/20/2015

"2015 Ford Focus Purchase"

I recently purchased my 2015 Ford Focus and I must tell you that Jake and Matt made it an awesome experience!!! Jake was so accommodating not only to me, but my daughter and two grandchildren also. Great customer service!!! Matt took the time to walk me through every aspect on my new car, taking care to explain all the gadgets and gizmos. Thanks guys!!!!!

Jake, Matt

Dave White
8/20/2015

"2015 F150 Purchase"

I just purchased a 2015 Ford F150. Our buying process was second to none. From shopping around, to the sales staff and their IT dept for teaching us about our new truck!

Jason Bickford, Jake Berg, Matt Rice

trumpetguy
8/14/2015

"great experience"

I had a very easy experience purchasing a new truck with Randy Thaut as my salesman. He answered all of my questions either by phone, or at the dealership. Even when waiting due to a busy day because of the number of buyers, he always let me know he had not forgotten i was there. Matt followed with a great run thru of all of the truck features. Everyone made this purchase very comfortable, and that the staff is always available for any further questions from me.

Randy Thaut, Matt Rice

truckguy
8/11/2015

"Great experience."

Dave Burlison was very pleasant, never pressured us and was very knowledgeable about the truck we purchased. Michael Holden provided a very detailed explanation of the technology of the truck. Both men were very professional and courteous. Buying our truck was a pleasant experience and was pressure free. Nice to find that the fuel tank was full when we drove off the lot.

Dave Burlison, Michael Holden

Dave456
8/11/2015

"Great experience purchasing new Ford F150"

Todd Spradlin did an excellent job answering our questions and explaining the features of the various models. Never felt pressured and enjoyed the experience. Matt Rice did a great job explaining the operation of the truck and set up of cell phone connections and other technology features. Overall Experiance was excellent and we will recommend Bickford Motors to all of our friends and family.

Todd Spradlin, Chris Webster, Matt Rice, and Chris Webster

Steve2492
8/07/2015

"Very good experience"

Matt and Erik did a great job no pressure sales from Erik. Matt went over all the features of the truck and was very helpful. I hate pressure from a sales person and I received none of that which was a great chance of pace. Matt took the time to answer any questions I had on the truck. Over all it was worth going there to buy.

Erik and Matt