Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Les
2/09/2016

"Best truck buying experience I have had....and I am 62"

I bought a new 2015 F-150 at Bickford and my wife and I agreed it was the best vehicle buying experience we have ever had in our 40 years of marriage. Very low pressure, small town atmosphere and while other dealers I visited were dishonorable Bickford was a very honorable dealership to work with. My salesman was Mike Mauer and he did an awesome job with all aspects of our sale. Would highly recommend him. Matt Rice was also a nice addition to our experience. In this day and age with all the technology on these new vehicles it was very refreshing to have a person that it was his job to explain all of this to us. The follow up from both these guys has been great. I have already recommended Bickford to several friends and they get a big thumbs up from my wife and myself....Les

Mike Mauer/Salesman, Matt Rice/Tech person

Sgbikerdr
2/06/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

I ordered s Ford F350 from Chris Nunley at Bickford Ford last fall and took delivery on 2/4/16. The entire process from ordering to taking delivery went flawlessly and on time. Michael patiently and completely explained the many features to me of this truck.,.and there are many! I also broke habit and purchased an extended warranty because of a believable and understandable explanation of its terms by Teresa. I also visited the parts department for floor mats and received excellent help there as well. I have been in the retail business for 41 years and know the challenges of getting all staff to strive for customer service excellence and can say that each of the five people at Bickford that helped me did a five star job! I have purchased 26 cars/trucks over the years including Toyota, Lexas, Honda, Volvo, Mercedes and Porsche and rank Bickford right at the top in customer experince in my case. This review may sound like I have a relative or other close connection to someone working there. I do not, but just received the kind of service one hopes for and that deserves recognition as such!

Chris Nunley, Teresa Swain, Michael Holden, Both dtaff in Parts (salespetson#75)

Rustrocket2
2/05/2016

"Great experience"

What a great bunch of people that work at Bickford Ford..From Eric McCarthy, the salesman to Michael Holen who showed us all of the fancy options, it was a very pleasurable experience. We would recommend this dealership to both friends and family.

Eric McCarthy, Micharel Holden

robertoexpedition
1/26/2016

"Everything went very smoothly with with Bickford Ford"

Dealing with Bickford Ford was very straight forward. They were very helpful in explaining the features of the Ford Expedition I was interested in. They provided a list of dealerships where I could go to see vehicles with the interior and exterior colors they did not have in their lot and which were of my interest. This gave me the confidence I needed to order the new vehicle from the factory. When the vehicle was delivered to their dealership from the factory I did not have a ride to go and pick it up. One of Bickford Ford's drivers drove over 50 miles roundtrip to to get me from my home to the dealership to take delivery of the new vehicle. Jeff in Sales and Fred in Finance were very thorough in the explanation of the business aspects of the products I was buying. Michael and Matt (Technology and Delivery Specialists) were instrumental in explaining very clearly the operation of different features of the new vehicle.

Jeff Wing, Fred, Michael Holden and Matt Rice

wallydog
1/23/2016

"Long time customer"

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Bickford Ford. Dave and Todd are great to deal with. I appreciate thier no pressure sales and the fair treatment I have received over the years. I’m enjoying my new F150 Lariat. Thanks Bickford for the years of great service.

Dave, Todd, Matt

seid37
1/19/2016

"My wonderful new car"

Having known Russ Sumpter for years I knew my experience would be good at buying a new car, But I was mistaken. It was great! I had a bad experience elsewhere years ago. No stress here. I got what I wanted. And then for the frosting on the cake there was Matt! I learned so much about the car. I really enjoyed my time with him. Thanks so much to Bickford Ford. Jim Seidell

Russ Sumpter and Matt Rice

Beth
1/15/2016

"Appreciation"

I recently went in specifically to purchase a new C Max hybrid after having previously purchased a used car from Bickford Ford and based on my previous experience knew it was the way to go. I was not disappointed as again I was met with professionalism and appreciation for my continued business. Dave is my go to salesman and Matt did a fantastic job of going over the many bells and whistles of the technology in a C Max. There will most likely be more to learn but I feel confident that the people at Bickford will readily be there for me. Thanks for the awesome service.

Dave and Matt

Tcooper516
1/15/2016

"Professional"

I find Mike and Matt to be extremely professional. They listen to my needs with out judgment . AN NO PRESSURE. I will continue to do business with backfired ford. And recommend them to all my airline employees . Keep up the good work. An go HAWKS ! Lol

Matt rice , mike?

truck15gare
1/13/2016

"Positive experience at Bickford Ford"

We recently had the pleasure of working with the sales staff at Bickford Ford in Snohomish, WA. My husband and I have purchased our last 4 vehicles and a horse trailer from the friendly, professional staff. Randy, our personal salesperson takes us through the no pressure process and before driving off the lot with our new F150 Matt synced our phones and made sure we were comfortable with all the new tech in our truck. Thanks Bickford. A hometown business we want to go back to and tell our friends about.

Randy, Matt

Lmolivas
1/05/2016

"Great buying experience"

I requested information on a vehicle online, Erik replied within minutes, the next day I went to the dealership, did a couple of test drives and went home on a new mustang ecoboost. As easy as it gets.

Erik Sundvor, Matt Rice