Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

"Excellent Experience"

From the very first email to the final demonstration of my new vehicle Bickford Ford exceeded my expectations. I had limited time to come into the dealership so I started by contacting Will Breen by email, He provided all of the information I requested with multiple options of vehicles and never made me feel like he was trying to "sell me" on something I didn't want. In fact he found a way to get me more than I expected to in my Fusion and within my budget. He let me know ahead of time that he would be out of town on the day that I came in but arranged for Lindsey Bickford to help us. She was amazing as well! She was so friendly and always made sure to get all of my questions answered and with a smile. They were also so accommodating with my 5 year old as I had him with me during the process. After the sale was finalized Michael Holden came out to train me on how to use all of the features of my new car. This is something I have never experienced at another dealership. Usually they make the sale, show you one or two things and send you on your way. He was thorough and even offered to do a follow up whenever we had any more questions. Overall it was a great experience. They make buying a car exactly what it should be, enjoyable and exciting!!

Will Breen, Lindsey Bickford, Michael Holden

"Great customer service"

Swede and Michael were great! I called two Ford dealerships looking for a specific model. We were waiting for the finance department at Bickford when the other dealership called me back! Michael stayed late to explain all of the tech features in our new Explorer. He was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Bickford to anyone looking for a Ford.

Swede Johnson, Michael Hanlon, Jake

"Very Well Done"

Both Eric and Michael did an excellent job. Michael was great explaining the features of the new Escape vehicle I purchased. It was really helpful to have that instruction before driving away. The finance department did an excellent job as well. I would definitely recommend Bickford Ford. JerryB44

Michael Holden, Eric McCarthy

"Painless and Easy"

The whole purchase experience was painless and easy. Both Russ and Michael were extremely helpful. Russ helped me pick the perfect car for me. Michael answered all my questions regarding the bells and whistles. I love my Focus and the Candy Blue paint. It is so fun to drive and I feel safe doing so.

Russ, Michael

"Tech instruction"

Michael was very knowledgeable and a patient instructor as he walked me through all the tech details on my new Escape. He answered all the questions I had after driving it for a month, and invited me back for additional instruction once my phone is set up to be synced in. Thank you, Michael!

Michael Holden

"Sales Department Was Great, Service Department Was Not"

We bought a new 2014 C Max. Ryan, Fred, and Michael were great to work with. The price of the car was lower than I could find anywhere. Two weeks later I was lying on the side of I-5 trying to re-attach a trim panel that fell off and dragged on the road. I called service the next day to get it in. They "had to see if I could get a loaner." Then, they couldn't have the loaner available until 8:30 in the morning. I explained that I don’t think I should miss work for a two week old car. I asked if they could understand where I was coming from. Service responded, "I can understand that. So, did you want to schedule the appointment later in the morning?" What? If service opens at 7:00am they should have loaners at 7:00am. I called Ryan and he got me hooked up. Once the car was in the service department they called and told me the repair wasn't covered by the warranty... The car is was 2 weeks old! What again? They told me I hit something on the road. They acted like they were in the car with me when the part fell off. I told them they were wrong. Again they said, "I'll see what we can do." They called back and said they would cover it. Only after I got firm with them. 5 days later the car was fixed. One more tiny thing; they called me to tell me my car was done. I showed up to get it 90 minutes later and it was, "4th in line for the car wash still." Not that big of a deal, but just a continuation of the odd/unaware attitude of they had been showing me. The buying experience was fantastic, but the following experience has ruined it for me. I hate that I had to write this review. I will not/cannot honestly recommend this dealership. I will never bring my business back there again.

Ryan, Michael, Fred, Greg

"Great place to do business"

We were able to look around the lot and take our time without being pressured. When we were ready Swede was ready to get us setup for a test drive in the vehicle of our choice. Swede was very up front with the pricing and our options. After the purchase Matt did a thorough job of going over all the bells and whistles in the new truck. Fantastic dealership, great to work with, I'll definitely be back to buy there again.

Swede Johnson, Matt Rice

"Nice easy car purchase experience"

Great Ford dealer. I dealt with a couple others beforehand and did not like them. Jeff was great. Easy and straight forward to deal with. I got the exact car I wanted for much less. Everyone there was helpful, professional and very nice. I highly recommend Bickford Ford. Michael was very thorough when explaining the inner workings of the car. I don't think I would have even bothered trying out the Bluetooth if it wasn't for him.

Jeff Wing and Michael Holden

"Purchase of a F350"

I was pleased with by truck purchase at Bickford Ford. There was no pressure from Randy our salesmen when we were deciding on which vehicle to buy. He was willing to show us different models we were considering and was able to answer our questions. I like that we were able to test drive the vehicles by ourselfs. When we picked up the truck the Tech & Del Spec, Michael, went over all the details of how to get the most out of the features. He took his time and really showed a interest on showing me how things worked. I would recommend Bickford Ford to our friends.

Randy Thaut, Salesman and Michael Holden, Tech Delivery Specialist

"Great Service"

Working with the following was a great pleasure, no hassle easy to work with, answered all question, good pricing. we bought two cars F 150 and a Edge Michael and Jake were very good in explaining how all the bell's and whistles worked in both cars and did not rush us through, took their time to make sure we understood how they worked

Jeff Wing, Micheal Holden, Jake ?