Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

steve p
5/24/2016

"sales experience at Bickford"

very refreshing sales experience at Bickford with no pressure ! I have had different experiences at most other dealers with lots of pressure wasting several hours of time and no vehicle.

Mike , Andy and Erick

cars,dick5846

"Customer Service"

We had an outstanding sales person Dave Burlison. Have had bad experiences with other car buying so it was a pleasure to work with Dave.

Michael Holden, Fred Bracilano

KennyGT

"Wonderful Expereince!"

This was my first new truck purchase, and my 3rd vehicle from Bickford Ford and Russ S. I had visited the dealership multiple times looking and driving the New Ford F150 before the actual purchase. Each visit Russ was always professional, patient, and knowledgeable regarding my truck questions. The entire purchase process felt quick and completely stress free. This purchase experience continues to be the many reasons why I will continue to come back to Bickford Ford for my cars and trucks.

Russ Sumpter

PLEASED
5/20/2016

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

The dealership and all the personal are very people friendly and helpful. Came by auto 300 miles to complete the car deal. Liked the full tank of gas put in the new auto free of charge. The ford was washed and ready to take. Thank You

DAVE BURLISON AND FRED BRACHILANO

Kent
5/19/2016

"Helpful, no pressure, worked to get me exactly what I wanted"

After previous experiences at a couple of other local dealers, where I was told I'd be getting a survey and that "any rating you give me less than a 10 (out of 10) is bad", I heard none of that at Bickford. There was never any pressure, and no coerced ratings - instead there was a desire to get my order right. I'd buy there again in a minute.

Randy Thaut, Michael Holden

darby789

"Great Experience"

We had a very positive experience @ Bickford Ford. We were buying our 3rd Expedition, so we knew what we wanted. Our Salesperson, did not waste our time, and he helped us get the best price on the vehicle and our trade-in. The atmosphere was friendly and everyone we dealt with was competent and helpful. I would definitely recommend Bickford Ford.

Eric McCarthy

TruckF150,Ed2016

"No Pressure,Easy Access"

My wife and I were able to come in and walk around the lot and look at all the trucks on our own and pick out what we wanted with no sales personal following us. when we were ready we just walked in the store and were greeted there by a salesman.

Dave Burlson,Eric Sundvor,Andy Sullivan

Lonnie M Gibson

"Easy transaction"

I came in, picked out a truck, and drove it home in about 2 hours. Fair prices. The down side is that it is forcing me to write more words here so I can get a free oil change so lets see, well the weather today is overcast.

Eric McCarthy

Pastime
5/08/2016

"Best new vehicle purchase experience ever!"

Word of mouth is powerful advertising. I went to Bickford based on my son's experience in purchasing six new pickups for commercial applications over five years. They finally stopped shopping elsewhere....Bickford had the best price, best service and best sales staff! My son in law is employed by a company that buys all commercial vehicles from Bickford. It's hard to argue with success. My experience has been superb! Todd and Andy know how to make a sale a grand experience.

Todd and Andy

Pickupman
5/01/2016

"Surprisingly pleasant buying experience"

Buying from Bickford is a low pressure experience compared to other dealerships financing was easy to get done and be on the way out the door love our new truck.The tech guy was great and helpful with setting up our phones into the truck

Jake berg