Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

TaylorSwiftFan
7/19/2016

"Our latest Ford Escape sale was a wonderful experience"

Bickford Ford is the best! They have always treated us excellent and transactions have been painless and stress free. This is the fourth car we have bought from them and they gave us the best possible deal! A special thanks to Eric and Michael for all the work in getting us the best possible deal!

Micheal Holden and Eric

Frankie
7/13/2016

"Fast and friendly "

These folks are very professional friendly and not the high pressure type that you normally see. They were able to get fast financing for me as well. 👍👍

Andy Sullivan and Todd SPRADLIN

Jeff S
7/12/2016

"New 2016 Ford Edge Titanium"

I had worked with Dave Burlison previously purchasing fleet vehicles for my former employer so when I retired it was a no brainer. He made it as painless as possible. I liked the service and the delivery specialist Michael Holden was particularly informative given all the new technology.

Dave Burlison, Michael Holden, Eric Berg

kmr
7/04/2016

"Great experience at Bickford"

I have been looking for a year for a new expedition, went to Bickfords to look and found a great deal. The salesman Erik Sundvor was honest and easy to deal with. We made a deal on a expedition, I love my new car. I would really recommend Erik to anyone looking for a new car. Michael Holden was really helpful with the technology on my car. I am going to set up a meeting with him to explain all the new stuff on my car. Thank you for a nice experience getting my new car.I

Erik Sundvor, Michael Holden

Ronda
6/23/2016

"New Escape"

Car shopping is not my favorite thing to do. But at Bickford Ford it was a no hassle experience. I had went to another dealership before and ended up walking out because of the staff. I love my new escape and will recommend Bickford Ford to all my friends.

Erik Sundvor, Michael Holden

Sad
6/16/2016

"Review with Andy on electronics"

Andy is very good at explaining how the apps work and we had a good time with him But we don't have much good to say about Dan in service we have a problem with the head liner and we showed it to him and he said its not covered we told him that the car was new and only had 10 miles on it but he said talk with Dave not him and he walked off

Dave

Andy Botts
6/13/2016

"New F150 Purchase"

Thanks to Chris Nunley and Mike Holden for making this purchase an enjoyable experience. They were able to get me exactly what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. I recommend them and the dealership and will be using them again for future purchases.

Chris Nunley, Mike Holden

Brian Ducher
6/08/2016

"Shelby 350 GT dream car"

I am a 15 plus year Bickford customer and once again they exceeded my expectations. Dave Burlison did an excellent job with the purchase of my "Dream Car". I would not have entrusted buying this vehicle from anyone else. Kudos also to Andy Sullivan for bringing me up to speed on the functionality and capabilities of this beast. I know it is in good hands in the future with "Buff" (Roland S.) in the service department taking care of my baby. Thanks Again, Brian D.

Dave Burlison, Andy Sullivan, Buff

seattlepiper
6/01/2016

"Bought a new Transit connect van"

We have bought more than one vehicle from Bickfords and have had a great experience each time. We were looking for a larger vehicle than our Ford ranger to haul grandchildren and their Greatgramps who is having hip surgery. We worked with Dave Burlison and as always it was smooth and Dave is like an old friend who wants you to get the right fit in both vehicle and financing. Thanks Dave the Transit connect is working out just fine. The delivery tech. Andy was great as well and made sure we knew the features of the car before we left. Greg & Kathy

Dave Burlison, Andy

Soccer guy13
5/31/2016

"New first time buying experience for my daughter "

Looking for a new/used vehicle for my daughters first real car buying experience. Selected one felt it was bland with no bells. Asked to see something in a similar price range and kinda nailed it on the first try. Appreciated the no pressure sales especially, as well as working with our credit as it is. Pricing was appropriate for the kbb pricing etc... turned out a very slightly used vehicle can have a bit more fun with features and comfort. Very happy with the purchase a week in. Was also very impressed with the tech dept. and his ability to clearly and concisely explain all the features.

Eric Mccarthy, Mike Holden