Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford
Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

"Great find in Bickford Ford!"

We recently found ourself shopping for a new Ford F150 pickup and having never bought a ford in Washington and living in Mill Creek, we had no idea where or what dealers to search. We went to a ford dealer and Lynnwood and just did not feel it was the right place for us. We asked our neighbor if they knew of one and they suggested Bickford Ford. We went there and Jake Berg helped us find the right truck for us. No hard sell just honest information about the trucks they had on the lot. This reminded us of the dealer we used to buy all our cars and trucks from before we moved to Washington. He worked with us and our unique situation as we were waiting for a check from a dealer having won a truck through Delta Waterfowl in North Dakota. I would definitely recommend Bickford to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Everyone involved was extremely helpful and professional!!

Jake Berg, Matt Rice,

"2013 Ford Edge"

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle at Bickford Ford. Both times, I have been highly satisfied with my buying experience. Eric was extremely helpful in finding the perfect vehicle that would fit my needs without any sales pressure. The buying process was smooth and uncomplicated. I would highly recommend Bickford as a dealership.

Eric McCarthy

"Happily surprised with the price"

We were happily surprised by the wonderful purchase process! The entire staff was friendly and let us know that they were working for our complete satisfaction. The trade in price for our vehicle and the sales price for the new car was so much more than we expected.

Jake

"Superior Customer Service"

I am thrilled with my 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid and my purchasing experience. After having some really bad customer service experiences with Ford in the 1980's I was reluctant to try again. My sister-in-law sent me to Randy Thaut in Snohomish and I am so grateful. The test drives were easy and so helpful. Once I decided I wanted an economical commuter car in Ruby Red - Randy took care of the rest. He quickly located the one car in the state that had everything I wanted - Titanium package. He gave me a friendly and fair price. Everyone at Bickford was responsive to my questions. The car was delivered when they said it would be, the purchasing process was simple and they got us a killer rate on our financing. Matt Rice gave us a great tour of the new technology because there is lots to learn. We even came back the next day to learn a few more things from Mike Holden. Everyone we worked with was helpful, competent and caring. I love my new car and the service was spectacular.

Randy Thaut

"Best truck purchase experience yet! "

This was by far the easiest, no hassle purchase ever! The staff was friendly, never pressured me, worked with me fairly of my trade's and got me out the door in my new F350 quickly! They were great in helping me understand how to use all of the options in the vehicle. They took the time and were very patient and enthusiastic! Thank you Bickford! You have my business forever!

Jake, and Michael

"Excellent Experience"

From the very first email to the final demonstration of my new vehicle Bickford Ford exceeded my expectations. I had limited time to come into the dealership so I started by contacting Will Breen by email, He provided all of the information I requested with multiple options of vehicles and never made me feel like he was trying to "sell me" on something I didn't want. In fact he found a way to get me more than I expected to in my Fusion and within my budget. He let me know ahead of time that he would be out of town on the day that I came in but arranged for Lindsey Bickford to help us. She was amazing as well! She was so friendly and always made sure to get all of my questions answered and with a smile. They were also so accommodating with my 5 year old as I had him with me during the process. After the sale was finalized Michael Holden came out to train me on how to use all of the features of my new car. This is something I have never experienced at another dealership. Usually they make the sale, show you one or two things and send you on your way. He was thorough and even offered to do a follow up whenever we had any more questions. Overall it was a great experience. They make buying a car exactly what it should be, enjoyable and exciting!!

Will Breen, Lindsey Bickford, Michael Holden

"Great customer service"

Swede and Michael were great! I called two Ford dealerships looking for a specific model. We were waiting for the finance department at Bickford when the other dealership called me back! Michael stayed late to explain all of the tech features in our new Explorer. He was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Bickford to anyone looking for a Ford.

Swede Johnson, Michael Hanlon, Jake

"Very Well Done"

Both Eric and Michael did an excellent job. Michael was great explaining the features of the new Escape vehicle I purchased. It was really helpful to have that instruction before driving away. The finance department did an excellent job as well. I would definitely recommend Bickford Ford. JerryB44

Michael Holden, Eric McCarthy

"Painless and Easy"

The whole purchase experience was painless and easy. Both Russ and Michael were extremely helpful. Russ helped me pick the perfect car for me. Michael answered all my questions regarding the bells and whistles. I love my Focus and the Candy Blue paint. It is so fun to drive and I feel safe doing so.

Russ, Michael

"Tech instruction"

Michael was very knowledgeable and a patient instructor as he walked me through all the tech details on my new Escape. He answered all the questions I had after driving it for a month, and invited me back for additional instruction once my phone is set up to be synced in. Thank you, Michael!

Michael Holden