Bickford Ford

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Teresa
5/22/2015

"1st Purchase and I WILL be back."

I searched on line for weeks to find the exact vehicle I wanted. I was told by numerous dealerships closer to me that the vehicle I wanted just didn't exist. Bickford had posted an ad for almost exactly what I wanted. I was hesitant to call because they are 75 miles away from me, and also, I was tired of hearing bad news from other dealerships and expected the same. I sent Ryan Berg an Email asking about the vehicle. His response was speedy and indicated that he indeed had what I was looking for. In short time we had negotiated a very fair price and agreed on a time for me to go to the dealership to purchase my brand new vehicle. (Ryan came in on his day off. He even moved a personal appointment of his to help my needs). When I arrived at the dealership after my drive from tacoma I found my vehicle parked right out in front with easy access. It was clean and full of fuel. Ryan came out to greet me somehow knowing who I was without ever having met before. In short time the financing was settled and signed, we even found additional discounts, Michael had helped me learn all about the ins and outs of my vehicle, the keys were handed over and I was driving away with a smile on my face and the new car smell wafting through my nose. I have never before had such a pleasant, easy, and fun experience buying a vehicle. Everyone working at the dealership had a smile on their face and a great attitude. Even the customers seemed like they were having fun. I will not hesitate to recommend Bickford to anyone. I will drive the 75 miles out of my way and not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Bickford and Ryan, and I look forward to doing so again.

Ryan, Michael, Eric

Choyden21
5/20/2015

"I love Bickford Ford in Snohomish"

I absolutely loved the service at Bickford Ford in Snohomish! It was my first time buying a car and they were super helpful through the entire process. I have been telling friends and family that The only place to buy a new car is Bickford Ford in Snohomish.

Randy Thaut, Michael Holden, and Eric Berg

Mike L
5/20/2015

"Second purchase from Bickford in 7 months"

Last October I bought a nice 2013 F150 Lariat from Bickford Ford. Dave Burleson made it the most pleasant, least-stressful car purchase I've ever had. So when it came time to replace another aging vehicle, I went to Dave again looking for a new Ford Escape. once again the purchase process was smooth, straightforward and stress-free. Bickford posts honest prices up front, with full disclosure of dealer invoice pricing and all available rebates. The nice lady who helped me with the paperwork (sorry, I forgot her name) did it quickly and efficiently, explaining everything clearly. And Michael Holden did a great job going over and demonstrating the features of my new Escape. I would highly recommend Bickford Ford to anyone considering a new or used car purchase.

Dave Burleson, Michael Holden

toybill
5/12/2015

"Great Truck, Great Staff, easy as pie, I will be back."

I just bought a new 2015 F-150 from Bickford Ford. Had a great experience, Swed was my salesman, Matt helped me figure out all the new things on my truck. Low pressure, easy to work with, I am a repeat customer and I will be back. They had a great selection of trucks but they went out and got the one I wanted, Great Job! Thanks again.

Swed, Matt

Fordmsn1980
5/08/2015

"Worth the drive "

Headed over the mountain from Spokane they had the truck i wanted gave me a good trade value and made the process quick n easy. Will visit them again when shopping

Swede

mature couple in Arlington
5/05/2015

"the best I have ever worked with in 70 years;"

Dan Hudson, Lindsey Bickford and Matt Rice were the best! What a great buying experience. The finest dealership I have ever worked with in buyng a new car;!

Dan Hudson, Lindsey Bickford, Matt Rice

James Evans
5/03/2015

"Great experience"

My wife and I just bought a 2015 Ford Edge from Bickford Ford and the salesman Randy Thaut and the Technology Specialist Matt Rice were totally awesome. They provided excellent no hassle customer service so good that we went back to Bickford on that following Saturday and purchased two more vehicles for our daughters and their first cars. I'm a Bickford Ford customer for life.

Randy Thaut and Matt Rice

ford again
4/21/2015

"Ford Again"

After reviewing our needs, a tow vehicle, we looked at a lot of vehicles. I have worked with Bickford many many years, We looked and chose to buy Ford again.

Randy Thuat, Matt Rice

jeffery
4/17/2015

"Great no pressure place"

Third truck I have bought from Bickford. They worked with me and it was "Easy Squeezey Lemon Peezey." Got the truck I wanted at a great price. Dave Was awesome to work with and a young Buck named Mike walk this ole Technotard through all the new fangeled eletronics.

Dave

klew2015
4/10/2015

"High integrity, professional, authentically helpful "

We have purchased six Fords in the past few years, plus a horse trailer. We have bought a couple of them from Ford dealers closer to where we live as Bickford is about an hour away, but after our most recent purchase of a F350 truck, we will only ever go to Bickford in the future. We went to a few other dealers but none of them gave us the sense of integrity, transparency, and just plain authentic professionalism. We got a great deal, better than even through the USAA buying service prices, didn't feel oversold, and got a very nice truck that perfectly fit our needs. Thanks especially to Dave Burlison who spent time helping us get the truck we wanted, Teresa Swain, and Michael Holden.

Dave Burlison, Teresa Swain, Michael Holden