Bickford Ford

Bickford Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Jerri
9/19/2016

"Professional and No pressure buying"

Jeff and all the Staff at Bickford were friendly, professional and very pleasant to work with. We should have been purchasing our Ford's there before. I wouldn't go anywhere else to by my next Ford.

Jeff Wing, Michael Holden, Teresa Swain, Receptionist

Marshalady
8/31/2016

"Really great"

Everyone has always been so helpful. We have used the Ford family at other dealerships, but Bickford is our favorite. Randy and Michael and Eric made our experience very nice. Thanks to all the people we have come in contact with.

Randy, Michael and Eric.

ArgoFord
8/30/2016

"Ford F150 purchase from Bickford Ford"

Eric from sales, Eric who worked our financials and Michael who showed us all the truck can do were courteous, thorough and professional. All follow-up services were completed within two days as promised. There was no feeling of hidden costs or creative financing to confuse the buyer. Michael was very knowledgable on all the features and how they work. He knew how to walk the buyer through the many features in a prompt manner, and that was appreciated when Ford has packed this model with a lot of electronic features.

Eric S. From Sales, Eric from Finance and Michael who toured the features

Trudi
8/29/2016

"Excellent emplyees"

We had great people helping us. Todd Spradlin was a very caring salesperson---I had totaled my previous Ford Taurus so was a little distraught. Andy--the software geek was very good---has great information skills.

Todd, Andy and financial transaction gal

escape with
8/29/2016

"Awesome experience buying vehicle at Bickford in Snohmish WA"

From the moment we arrived at Bickford Ford we were impressed that there were no high pressured salespeople standing around the lot like what we call ("vultures") waiting to pounce on us as we walked in the door. We felt we were treated with respect throughout the process of buying our new Ford Escape. When at the end of the day when it was found that our new SUV needed some adjustments made to the hood we were given a loner Ford Escape to drive home for the evening. Dan Hudson was our salesman and was very helpful and answered all our questions. Eric Berg did a great job helping us with the financing of our vehicle and made sure we understood all the warranty options and exactly what our final costs would be. When it came to getting my self familiarized with all the features and the operation of each of them that came as part of the option package with our new Escape Michael Holden did an excellent job of going over with me how they all functioned. Our overall experience was so refreshing and different from how we had ever been treated in the past when buying a new vehicle at other dealerships. Sincerely William & Janet Mc Kinney

Jason Bickford, Dan Hudson,Eric Berg, & Michael Holden

Tomhud
8/22/2016

"Great buying experience"

Great no non sense sales experience and awesome functionality walkthrough. A no pressure finance closing. All the guys were prifessional and friendly. Did not feel like the typical dealership experience.

Mike Mauer and Mike Holden

Carnut
8/21/2016

"Outstanding"

This was an excellent experience for my wife and myself. It was a great experience from sales through the delivery. The Bickford Team has it together! This was my second purchase and will be the next one as well.

Chris Nunley, Teresa Swain, Andy Sullivan

Darrell
8/20/2016

"Bickford Ford Sales and Delivery Team Rocks!!"

Randy, Fred and Michael worked very well together to provide a excellent buying and delivery experience! From the first contact with Randy when starting to look at new trucks to the final contact with Michael walking me through pairing my phone and the other technology features, I have enjoyed my interactions with everyone at Bickford, and feel that I have made three new friends! Having researched all manufacture's 1/2-ton new trucks, and driven other trucks at other dealerships during the buying process, I am absolutely convinced that Bickford Ford provided the best price available in the area right up front. Randy was very easy to work with, listens very well, treated us with respect and had the experience to help us think through the buying and financing process. Fred handled handled the document prep/financing/closing very well, explaining everything that needed to be signed at the level I needed it explained. The delivery of the new truck was seamless, as Michael walked me through pairing my phone, setting up other technology preferences and took me through a tour of the technology systems menus. Throughout the whole process I never felt pressured or rushed in any way. Great job Bickford Ford!

Randy Thaut, Michael Holden, Fred Bracilano

Michelle
8/17/2016

"Respectful Salesman"

Really appreciated the respect and "space" my husband and I were given while looking into, and then making our vehicle purchase! Also appreciated being provided the facts so we knew we were getting a good deal! Thank you Russ!!

Russ Sumpter

mustangguy
8/11/2016

"Bickford Ford Review"

Great experience, wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend this dealership! I'd heard good things about Bickford from a variety of individuals. Turns out, they were all correct!

Mike Holden, Mike Maurer