Bickford Ford

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Greg58
7/06/2015

"Always a great Buying Experience"

Have bought many vehicles from Bickford Ford and will continue. Great, no pressure, sales and finance team that makes the auto buying experience enjoyable instead of something to dread. Got a great truck at a fair price in a pleasant atmosphere. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to chuck the demeaning "dance" at the other dealerships.

Russ Sumpter, Matt Rice

TamiM
7/02/2015

"Great experience"

We recently bought a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport from Bickford Ford and we could not be happier. We were thrilled with the no-pressure sales experience, received a fair price for the car, and Michael did an amazing job showing us how to work all the bells and whistles.

Ryan Berg. Jake Berg, Eric Berg, Michael Holden

Happy Muk Ford Owners
6/24/2015

"Repeat Customer! "

We love Bickford Ford...This is our second vehicle purchase from them. It is a little drive for us...and I have to admit I tried to find a closer Ford Dealership to go to. Could not find one that could beat their pricing or their customer service.

Lindsey, Michael Holden and Teresa

Debbie
6/19/2015

"Great customer service"

This is my second escape I bought from Bickford Ford in Snohomish and would go nowhere else. You are treated like family. The salesman Randy Thaut got me a fantastic deal on a brand new car. The tech guy Michael Holden was fantastic as well! He explained all the bells and whistles for me in Laymens terms. I understood everything he taught me and felt very comfortable leaving the lot in my new car. He was really friendly yet professional. If you are considering buying a car new or used you gotta go to Bickford Ford in Snohomish. Don't forget to stop in and say hi to Michael and Randy.........

Randy Thaut

AB
6/17/2015

"Honest and fair"

Customer with Bickford Ford since 1986 when we met Dave Burlison. Dave has been our go to person in buying a car/truck as he is fair, honest and makes the process of buying easy and enjoyable. No games. Michael knows his stuff explaining technology in the new vehicles.

Dave Burlison Michael Holden Eric Berg

Retta
6/16/2015

"Nice and Easy "

My husband and I purchased a 2015 Edge on June 4th. The process was painless. I don't really enjoy purchasing a car but the process at Bickford was great. We arrived and after a few questions for the sales person Jake Berg a shiny Red Edge appeared. Jake asked if we had any must haves, my husband gave him the list. Why bother looking at cars that weren't what we were looking for. After taking a test drive we decided that we would continue the process by discussing price and financing. That process went smoothly as well. We had two financing options offered in a very short period of time. I hate waiting. There was no hard sell to add any additional items we knew what we wanted. After we had signed all the paperwork and we were ready to go, Matt showed up to show me how to work all the buttons in the car. There were a lot of things to learn about the car but Matt was very patient. We plan on buying another vehicle in the fall and will definitely start our search at Bickford.

Jake, Eric, Matt

Old11bravo
6/13/2015

"Best Ford Dealership in Washington!"

This is my third Ford Mustang purchase, but my first purchase from Bickford. I will never go anywhere else! Real people that make it easy to talk to. It felt more like talking to an old friend than a car dealer. I will be back to visit and buy again when I'm ready. These people are awesome!!

Dan and Matt

DaGeologist
6/11/2015

"Efficient and in depth service"

My company picked up a couple of new vehicles on a very busy day for Bickford Ford. Nevertheless they were able to roll them out and have one of their employees (Matt Rice) give each of us a rundown. He did an excellent job and answered every one of my questions in a friendly and thoughtful manner.

Matt Rice

Diane
6/11/2015

"Exceptional Experience!!"

Bickford Ford, by far, has the largest selection if you're looking for a a new truck (or any ford for that matter). We purchased a new 2015 F150 Platinum edition. As soon as 2015 rolled around we knew what we wanted but had to wait for the vehicles to arrive at dealerships. We checked out a few different dealerships to see the different platinums but we could find a dealership with more than one, if any at all! Bickford got those trucks in 10x faster than the other places we checked out. Service was was top notch. They are up front about everything, no surprises. Chris Webster was a pleasure to work with, he has always been great with all of the members of our family. He is why our family always comes back. Michael, the tech specialist, did a great job explaining all the features and uses of our new truck. He took his time and made us feel like we could call back and ask any questions we might have in the future. You never feel like they are just trying to make a sale, they build long lasting relationships with their customers. When it came to purchasing day we knew Bickford was the place.

Michael Holden, Chris Webster

Pamela
6/08/2015

"Classic Dealership with Integrity"

I totally enjoyed my experience with Bickford Ford. I purchased an F150 2015 Platinum truck and used horse trailer and then flew back down from Alaska to pick them up and drive them home after adding two horses. The truck and trailer were ready to go complete with all safety checks for the used horse trailer completed when I arrived. The prices and service are excellent and the staff continues to answer questions and help long after you are off of the lot.

Ryan Berg (truck) Michael Holden (truck technology) Dustin Rindal (horse trailer)