Bill Bryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Randy Britton

David Toothaker, Sales Consultant, Bill Bryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Toothaker

April 26, 2017

"The best experience from a dealership I've ever had"

- Happy owner

The experience my wife and I had at Bill Bryan Chrysler was the best we've ever had. Our sales rep Jim Jolly waited for us to call him to us he didn't swarm in like a vulture. We picked the vehicle and Jim and the rest of the team made it happen on my budget. If you're looking to buy a new vehicle I strongly recommend Jim and the team at Bill Bryan Chrysler.

April 19, 2017

"Excellent service expereience!"

- hreagle

My Wife and I (From Rochester, N.Y.) were staying on Little Lake Weir for our winter vacation when we had a problem with the brakes and suspension on our 2011 Dodge Charger R/T that needed immediate attention. I took a chance and dropped into Bill Bryan without an appointment hoping they could fit me in. I was immediately written up and within an hour or so they took my car in their shop and diagnosed my problems. Parts needed to be ordered, but they arrived the next morning and I was back on the road in a reasonable length of time. I want to thank Gary in service for taking good care of me. I couldn't have been more pleased with the fine work they did for me in getting an out-of-towner back on the road again with a safe car. Thank You for rescuing us! Warren Horton

April 19, 2017

"Thank you bill bryan and eddie and charles"

- Mark Coleman

We can today ready to buy a dodge journey and we had a budget set aside. Eddie and charles helped us achieve our goals with a great experience. We will tell everyone to come here it was so easy. The desk manager was so nice and our time was respected. Thank you bill bryan and eddie and charles.

• Express Lube Service