Bill Jacobs BMW

BMW of Orland Park

Robert H.
6/01/2016

"Another Great Experience"

This was my 4th new BMW purchase from Bill Jacobs in Naperville. My sales advisor was Kelly Donku and my sales manager was Rob Trax. Kelly was great to deal with. She took her time and listened to my needs and was very patient while I decided on a vehicle. Kelly was thorough and efficient. I highly recommend dealing with Kelly. I have worked with sales manager Rob Trax on past vehicles at Bill Jacobs and he has always been fantastic to deal with. He is a straight shooter and really listens to your point of view. Rob has always provided a stress free experience and I have always been pleased with the deal. A genuine professional.

Kelly Donku, Rob Trax

carguy777
2/02/2016

"Great Service at Bill Jacobs by Service Advisor David Rea"

We worked with Service Advisor David Rea in order to service our BWM 328iX-Drive. David and the Service Technician were both fantastic to work with. David was very thoughtful, attentive, and together with our Service Technician clearly pointed out the issues with our car, how they would fix, and the estimated costs. They were also able to address most of our car's issues through our CPO Warranty, which was great. The loaner they provided was very nice and David kept us informed on the status of our repairs every step of the way. Well done Bill Jacobs Service Team! Well done David!

David Rea

jonlee6a
1/26/2016

"Very attentive team that got me what I needed"

I recently purchased a pre-owned 3 series from Bill Jacobs BMW. My process for deciding on a vehicle took several weeks and the sales team was patient as I made several calls and visits. Once I decided on my car, I then found the team very willing to work with me on my budget. The process wasn't awkward or pressured in any way. I'm pleased with my new car and look forward to the service visits in the future.

Said Hanash, Nick Pandola

cdbester
1/23/2016

"Great Experience buying a great truck."

Overall Great Experience. Eric H is a great and patient salesman. Eric is very knowledgable and made the whole experience worthwhile. He and the BMW genius made everything easy for me to understand.

Eric Htun

REV PEP2
1/21/2016

"The ULTIMATE Service, for your ULTIMATE Driving Machine!!!"

Bill Jacobs BMW embodies everything BMW Enthusiasts have come to expect from owning the Ultimate Driving Machine. Everyone throughout the dealership is always friendly and helpful. But when it comes to the Service Department, Mo Ali cannot be beat!!!!

Mo Ali

gearheadred
1/19/2016

"Top-notch service for the past 20 years!"

I've been getting my BMWs serviced at Bill Jacobs ever since my 1995 M3, and would not consider going anywhere else. Excellent service, a courteous and extremely knowledgable staff and their huge stock of loaner BMWs (at approximately 125 cars, making it very easy to schedule a convenient appointment) puts them at the top of the list. My most recent service advisor Bret Steinhaus was a pleasure to work with and made my service experience go as smoothly as can be. Thanks, Bret and Bill Jacobs BMW!

Bret Steinhaus

John S.
1/08/2016

"Excellent BMW Service"

I recommend Bill Jacobs BMW to anyone needing excellent and courteous service on BMW vehicles. My Service Advisor Don Pawlik is always helpful and knowledgeable on any service need. I am thankful that I have a trusted dealership for all my vehicle needs. They are the BEST!!!

Don Pawlik

M235 Fan
12/27/2015

"Excellent Service and Friendly Staff"

Bill Jacobs staff and attention to deal and responsiveness has been the best i've experienced in the last 20 years of owning / leasing cars. Everyone was friendly and no pressure while working out the details on purchase. Would recommend this dealership to my friends and colleagues in the city as well. Car was delivered in beautiful and immaculate condition.

Art Arndt

Misiu112
12/24/2015

"Bill Jacobs BMW Service"

Bill Jacobs BMW service is outstanding. The service writers and mechanics, have always been kind, thorough and pertinent. They resolve whatever issue I am having the first time.

Mike Alwin

Christian335i
12/22/2015

"Eric Htun is the one to ask for! "

My entire experience was fantastic beginning to end. My salesman Eric Htun was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the whole sales experience easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I love the vehicle I purchased and the way I was treated. 10/10.

Eric Htun