Bill Jacobs BMW

Bill Jacobs BMW

Call
Bill Jacobs BMW Info
About Bill Jacobs BMW

As one of the largest BMW dealerships in the Chicago-land area, Bill Jacobs BMW is fully committed to creating a shopping experience for their customers that matches the luxury products they represent. In keeping with the Bill Jacobs tradition, they promise to provide a customer-friendly purchasing experience, as well as a responsive and reliable experience in their service department. With over 50 years in the automotive business, Bill Jacobs BMW is a name you can trust. For additional information, visit Bill Jacobs BMW at 2495 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540.

About Bill Jacobs BMW

• Apple iPad Use
tsg53
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

The buying experience I had with Aldijana Hodzic and Mark Graffagna was absolutely first class. They helped me through every step of the process, their attention to detail, knowledge and friendliness made buying my first BMW effortless. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for BMW vehicles. I like to consider myself as an experienced buyer of luxury cars from Lexus to Porsche that I did from previous purchases in the past. I appreciated how they answered all of my questions with complete honesty and concern. I strongly recommend these two individuals at Bill Jacobs BMW for your next vehicle purchase.

Aldijana Hodzic, Mark Graffagna

MindyMunn
12/12/2014

"Excellence in Customer Service"

I purchased my vehicle from Bill Jacobs in Naperville in 2010. I have since moved to the Northwest Suburbs but have continued to take my car in for service to Naperville. The reason is simple...I really trust my service advisor Lindsey Drugan. Lindsey has provided me with excellent customer service and I trust her service recommendations, which can be overwhelming to someone who isn't mechanically inclined. Lindsey has always been very accessible to me and takes the time to explain what services are critical to my vehicle and why (very refreshing). A++

timbizoukas
12/10/2014

"Exceptional Employees"

Lindsey Drugan is an exceptional service advisor who I request for each and every visit. She is well-prepared when I arrive and reviews everything with me in detail. Lindsey is patient, extremely courtesy, and friendly. She clearly doesn't make us feel like we are a number. Lindsey makes sound recommendations and does to attempt to push any unnecessary services or repairs on me. She is attentive to emails when I have a question to verify if a service is necessary or if a recall affects me. Lindsey is the type of person I would like to work with in any situation at any time.

danielgprice
12/07/2014

"Solved an ongoing service problem"

I would like to add my complements to Lindsey Drugan for competence and exceptional service. She has always been very proactive and was able to solve my problems with defective wheels after several attempts with other service people. This apparently involved coordination with sales and the service department. She is a great asset to the dealership.

Lindsy Drugan

gindnjc
12/05/2014

"Service is key"

I've been going to Bill Jacobs for over 7 yrs and I have always found the service to be fantastic. Recently, I have started working with Lindsay Drugan and she has been the best advisor, by far. Please keep her Bill Jacobs!

lindsay drugan

markskwar
12/05/2014

"Exceptional Customer Experience"

From beginning to end, my experience with Bill Jacobs BMW, and Lindsey Drugan in particular, has been nothing short of exceptional. Lindsey is easy to reach via phone or email and always keeps you in the loop on what is happening with your vehicle. Lindsey is knowledgeable, professional, and doesn't push unnecessary and costly repairs.

Lindsey D

iluvmycars
12/04/2014

"professional, friendly and educational"

When I took my bmw in for a 'leak' I was worried it was major. Lindsey D. reassured me the entire time. Her professionalism, knowledge and experience exceed my expectations. Plus, Lindsey teaches me about the repair and not just tells me it's fixed. I learn something new from her everytime. Ask for Lindsey, you will be very happy.

jameswhattam
12/03/2014

"Exceptional Service on used convertible"

After purchasing a used Z4 from another dealer, I took the car for an inspection and was assigned Lindsey as the service writer. After a fluid change and normal service, it was back on the road for the summer. Lindesy has been great to deal with and has went the the extra mile over the last few months helping get the convertible ready for the winter. Even the cashiers have been great to deal with.

Lindsey

jimmyjames66
12/03/2014

"Great Experience Every Time"

Every service experience I have had at Bill Jacobs has been top notch. They treat you well from the moment you walk in and meet with your service advisor (I recommend Lindsey). Complimentary iPads to use, comfortable waiting area, complimentary loaner cars etc, they make it such an easy experience from start to finish!

Lindsey

lovenikki
9/10/2014

"Happy with my purchase"

After the misunderstanding and correct information was presented, I revised my decision and recommend this dealership. The manager was very helpful in explaining the correct numbers of the car I purchased, and was patient and took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions. I would recommend Bill Jacobs BMW.

Nicholas Pandola