Bill Jacobs BMW

Bill Jacobs BMW

Call
Bill Jacobs BMW Info
About Bill Jacobs BMW

As one of the largest BMW dealerships in the Chicago-land area, Bill Jacobs BMW is fully committed to creating a shopping experience for their customers that matches the luxury products they represent. In keeping with the Bill Jacobs tradition, they promise to provide a customer-friendly purchasing experience, as well as a responsive and reliable experience in their service department. With over 50 years in the automotive business, Bill Jacobs BMW is a name you can trust. For additional information, visit Bill Jacobs BMW at 2495 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540.

About Bill Jacobs BMW

• Apple iPad Use

"Happy with my purchase"

After the misunderstanding and correct information was presented, I revised my decision and recommend this dealership. The manager was very helpful in explaining the correct numbers of the car I purchased, and was patient and took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions. I would recommend Bill Jacobs BMW.

Nicholas Pandola

"Bought car for our daughter"

Matt was great to work with and very helpful! He stayed in contact with us as we checked out other places. Good experience getting our daughter a car!

Matt M

"Service "Advisers""

Took my 335i xDrive in to get a check engine light diagnosed and a multipoint inspection. Upon arrival, the entire staff from the porters to the service advisers are courteous and extremely helpful. They are knowledgeable and passionate about BMW products. And that's where the good experience ends. After one day, Jeff called me back to explain that my low-pressure fuel sensor was reading incorrectly. He also explained that there was a leak coming from my oil filter housing, and quoted me over $900 parts & labor. What I did not mention to Jeff was that I have a friend that works as a service manager at another IL BMW dealer. He picked up my car and immediately found the source of the ACTUAL problem to be the oil filter gasket had gone flat. This is a $12 part and takes virtually no time to replace. In other words, my service "adviser" at Bill Jacobs flat out lied to me and attempted to oversell me IMPROPER repairs. This is disgusting behavior and a lack of ethical management. This is not the first time I have had Bill Jacobs BMW attempt to lie to me, but it will be the last. Avoid this dealership at all costs.

Jeff (service adviser)

"Bad car experience ever"

After multiple emails and calls with a Business Development Specialist called Brendan Arway that insisted if I drove all the way to Naperville they will make some good offer for me to be a car buyer from them. I was told that if I drove all the way from Gurnee to Naperville they might negotiate the price on the new car sale price I was given the name of Rick Ayach as a contact once I get there, I drove about 50 miles today Saturday with family once I got there I was told that rick is busy and I should talk to a different person. The sales person was kind of rushing me by saying of the start that price of the new car I was looking into was not negotiable and after they looked at my my trade which is a 2011 BMW 535i with 37000 miles that it was worth about 2000 dollars of what dealer black book listed and they did not even try to negotiate any deal on either the new or the trade. It was very bad customer service in my opinion and the reason of not negotiating was out of question so if you plan to buy a BMW without negotiating this dealer id for you. Just as a note I purchased 3 BMW from Knauz in the best 5 years and it was the best car experience I ever had so today I went to Knauz an got the same car 2000 dollars less and got 3000 of what they offered me for my trade. I will not recommend Jacob BMW for anybody of my friends or anybody lo0king for a great car buying experience

Arthur Arndt

"Aggressive pricing on a Certified Pre-Owned 335 xDrive. ..."

Aggressive pricing on a Certified Pre-Owned 335 xDrive. Sales staff quite flexible and more than willing to accommodate our busy schedules. Had a misunderstanding in regards to a deposit, but the situation was quickly resolved with a single phone call from the Certified Pre-Owned Manager. Overall, this dealership proved itself to be trustworthy and dedicated to a high-level of customer satisfaction. We are repeat customers and will continue to do business with this dealer in the future.

Nicholas, Brian

"We found this dealership to be helpful, thorough and very..."

We found this dealership to be helpful, thorough and very informative in making the most efficient purchase. Specifically, Cary Cunningham was very professional, reliable and available for us and made sure we were happy every step of the way through our purchase experience. We were very content with the service received from both the overall dealership and our sales representative, Cary, Thanks!

Cary Cunningham

"Great car buying experience with this dealership and my..."

Great car buying experience with this dealership and my sales rep. They were very accommodating w my purchase and overall car needs. They went out of their way to ensure I had a deal and car I was comfortable with. I would highly recommend this dealership and working w Sedina, my sales rep.

Sedina kozlica

"Our Client Adviser - Mr. Paul Higby is extremely..."

Our Client Adviser - Mr. Paul Higby is extremely professional and we are highly satisfied with his behavior, work ethics, and the way he treated us. We would like to recommend our friends, who are interested in buying their vehicles from Bill Jacobs BMW, to go to Mr Higby. It was a great experience working with him. Wish him all the best.

Paul Higby

"My first concern was purchasing a vehicle on the internet..."

My first concern was purchasing a vehicle on the internet from such a long distance (Naperville IL to Muleshoe TX). My second concern was is the vehicle true to the pictures. Finally how do I do this from out of state? Well, we took the step because Steve and Paul answered all my questions and concerns. They helped to assure me that the vehicle was as promised, no tricks. I flew to Naperville to test drive and pick up the vehicle. It was better than promised and all the people at Bill Jacobs BMW were courteous and helpful. The 750Li X-drive I purchased was ready when I arrived. It was detailed with a full tank of gas. Paul set up the navigation system to get me home while Anna and I did the paperwork. This people at this dealership are well organized, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. It was a pleasure doing business with them.Thanks guys, Tom Boutell.

Paul H. client adviser, Steve Z. sales manager, Anna D. finance

"I had an excellent experience at Bill Jacobs. Everyone..."

I had an excellent experience at Bill Jacobs. Everyone was extremely cordial and Sedina was very friendly, helpful and professional. I had already decided on the model that I ultimately purchased so the purchasing process was swift and seamless. I received a very fair price for my trade in and an excellent price on the model that I am now driving. Sedina was especially patient with me as I initially was overwhelmed with all the technology on the car. I have never driven a BMW before. Sedina also encouraged me to return with the car after I had driven it for a week or so which I did. She encouraged me to call her at any time with any further questions I might have regarding the car which I appreciated. Judy

Sedina Kozlica