Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Larry Neighbors

Philip Antinone, Sales Consultant, Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Philip Antinone

April 19, 2017

"great customer service after the sale"

- FWExec

My service manager, Larry Neighbors, and his crew take great care of my vehicle. I like dealing with the same staff each year and I feel Mr. Neighbors is personally invested in ensuring I am satisfied with the Service Department's work.

April 14, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Ferrari18

From the first moment I called and spoke to Phillip, I felt very well taken care of and taken seriously even though it was over the phone. The follow up was excellent and they had the car shipped to me the very next day after the paperwork was finalized. The car showed up and is impeccable. I'm very satisfied with the car and the overall experience. I hope to be able to do business with them again someday.

April 11, 2017

"Uh - oh! Electrical System Failure - Drive to Dealer :("

- tomc_mets

Flight is delayed by 4.5 hours, so what better way to enjoy the extra time with a quick spin in the Ferrari? Gas up the Cali, and after restarting the engine, the message in the review title pops up on the TFT display! Ugh! Well, I was going to drop it off on my way to Love Field for window tinting & a detailing, so this made it all the more urgent. Turned out to be a sign that the battery was on its way out. Drop off the Cali, leave for my biz trip, and by the time I'm back a few texts from Larry to explain the battery situation, pick it up after my return - car's detailed, window tint looks great (just in time for summer), the new battery is doing its job, and the wife & I are once again living the Ferrari lifestyle! :)

New 2016 Maserati GranTurismo, $154950