Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air

Jesse  Fletcher, Internet Manager, Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air

Jesse Fletcher

Internet Manager

November 20, 2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- Megsetera

Carol Mullins gave my boyfriend and i the best experience buying a car. She was relaxed and never pushed the sale on us. She was invested in us and we could tell she wanted us happy and in the right vehicle for us!

October 29, 2016

"Slowest Place Ever!"

- Matthew Baker

I have been here multiple times. Every time I have ever been here I have waited over 2 hours. I get things take time, but when AAA and Pep Boys can test a battery in 5 minutes, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT TAKES 2 HOURS! This isn't even the first time! I was here 6 months ago to get a battery replaced for another car and it's the same deal! I hate this place. Ive been here many times ubfortunutly and ill spare you the one time I was here for 5 hours waiting! Basically unless you have nothing better to do with your life than wait. GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!

October 25, 2016

"No Pressure"

- DRW

Just wanted to give a shout out to Julio Martinez... He was awesome to work with...absolutely no pressure. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to my friends .

2015 Chevrolet Silverado