Bob Hook Chevrolet

Cecelia Browning

December 08, 2016

"box van"

- lisa3221

worked with us to meet after hours because we had to travel 3 hours to get there--once to see the truck and another time to buy the truck

December 06, 2016

"Professional salesman "

- Truck joe163

Willie N. Mitchell was very professional and attentive to my concerns and needs. I test drove a truck and express my concerns about the vibration in the front end. He was already making arrangements for repair before I had decided on purchasing the vehicle. He has a very pleasant demeanor.

December 02, 2016

"Above and Beyond"

- dramsey13

Want to thank Ryan Daring for staying after hours a bit as I was running a tad late to pick up my car. He could have easily left as he had every right to do since they was technically closed but he stay and I got my car back no issues no problems. Truly grateful and inviting. You are a Scholar and a Gentleman sir!