Read Reviews Bob Hook Chevrolet

Roger HoonFleet Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bob Hook Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bob Hook Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bob Hook Chevrolet

6 Decades, 3 Generations, 1 Tradition.

Thank you for visiting our review page at DealerRater.com! We hope the feedback from our happy customers helps you choose an automotive partner. We know you have many choices in purchasing or servicing your vehicle, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

For new, pre-owned and commercial vehicles, service, parts, and collision repair...

Look to Hook! Because Bob Hook's Got It!

Our Location

After Hours Drop-Off Television
Children's Play Room Vending Machines
Customer Lounge Area

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I had a great experience. They didnt try and up sale..."

jmartoccio
3/22/2014 8:46:05 PM

Jason   DuggerJason Dugger

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

I had a great experience. They didnt try and up sale anything. i told them exactly what i wanted and they led me right to it. they were quick and compassionate. I am a very big advocate of this dealership.

Twitter
"I worked with Mr Boeck, nice man and truly honest. I..."

kingtins
3/20/2014 11:04:35 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

I worked with Mr Boeck, nice man and truly honest. I believe if you're looking for a car you want somebody who knows plenty of information and will be straight up with you from jump when looking to make a deal. I got all of that and some working with Peter Brock. Little did he know that I had done my research on the car already. I test drove the car and he quoted me the price of the vehicle and then said I believe the price had been reduced, which was the price I was looking for when I arrived on site (honesty). This is the guy you will want to see when looking to purchase for a vehicle! He is honest and will get you in and out with the right car for the right price for you

Twitter
"I bought a HUMMER GM OEM 15834196 Grille-Grille Assembly..."

manuelmontesino
3/7/2014 8:07:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bob Hook IIIBob Hook III

2.2

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

I bought a HUMMER GM OEM 15834196 Grille-Grille Assembly on eBay on 03/05/2014, Item# 301113177113. They cancel my order that same day with some excuse that the item cannot be shipped because its too fragile. Although the item is still being sold by them on eBay, check Item# 301116006367. They haven't refund my money yet and I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. This is just outrageous. I've sent several emails to them asking about my refund with no success so far. You know it just take a second to refund a PAYPAL payment. Its my money, not their money to play with.

Twitter
"Visited Bob Hook's initially to determine how the SUV..."

KDFB
1/18/2014 6:21:26 PM

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

Visited Bob Hook's initially to determine how the SUV market looked. Was fairly comfortable that I wanted a Traverse by the time I left. Then visited a dealer in Indiana. Was unable to get them to a price with which I was comfortable. Felt like they were playing games with me. Called Peter Boeck, the Bob Hook salesperson, and told him the price I was willing to pay. Within minutes, he had approval for the vehicle and options at the price I offered. Thanks, Peter & the Bob Hook Chevrolet team!!

Twitter
"From the first visit to when I drove away in my new..."

KatieBaker
10/28/2013 9:28:06 PM

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

From the first visit to when I drove away in my new Malibu Eco, it was hands down an absolutely wonderful experience. Peter was extremely knowledgable, honest and kind. Within 24 hours of my first visit he found the car I wanted with all requested options. The car was located out-of-state and Peter made it happen within 48 hours. He really cared and offered the sort of customer service that is rarely found these days. Peter went above and beyond making sure my car was washed, gas tank was filled, and XM radio and On Star were set up before I picked up my car. In addition he took his time to personally show me how to use all of the cars gadgets.It was the easiest buying process and I couldn't be happier with the price. The finance manager was also very kind and honest. She took her time to explain all of my options and I felt like I was in good hands. I would definitely buy from Bob Hook again and recommend them to anyone!

Twitter
"We had the perfect experience. I was able to get what I..."

blm6761
9/28/2013 9:50:19 PM

William  DabneyWilliam Dabney

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

We had the perfect experience. I was able to get what I wanted on my trade in and found the car I wanted. I was treated with respect, courtesy and by the end I had a friend instead of a salesman. I encourage people to search with Bob Hook for their car. You will not be disappointed.

Twitter
"I went to Bob Hook Tuesday 09/03/13 because my mirror had..."

martydobbins
9/6/2013 12:58:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

I went to Bob Hook Tuesday 09/03/13 because my mirror had separated from my windshield in my 2012 Chevy Cruze and it took a chunk of the windshield out. John and Sandy took a look at it and John said he wasn't sure if warranty would cover it or not but that he was going to replace it anyways and deal with GM Warranty later on. Sandy made the order for the glass and said it would be Monday or Tuesday of the following week before it got there. The very next day I get a call from Sandy saying the glass was in and they could install it at 8am the very next morning. This is the 4th time I have had my car serviced at Bob Hook Chevrolet and the second warranty issue. They are always very very nice and professional. They truly care about the customer. Oh and by the way, I didn't even buy the car there! I bought it from a dealer in Pensacola, FL where my grand mother just retired from after 35 years. It is nice to see a dealership take such good care of customers, even those who made their purchase elsewhere. Their service is so good I called GM and let them know just how well they treat people. I definitely recommend them! I will be making all future purchases at Bob Hook.

Twitter
"We located our 2013 Crystal Red Traverse at Bob Hook..."

hibbsgang
8/30/2013 2:47:13 PM

William  DabneyWilliam Dabney

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

We located our 2013 Crystal Red Traverse at Bob Hook Chevrolet on Bardstown Rd. through Chevy.com's website (inventory search). We visited Bob Hook unannounced early on Monday morning August 19, 2013 to specifically see this Traverse. Upon walking through the door we were promptly and professionally greeted by Mr. Bill Dabney. We explained to Mr. Dabney we were only there to look at the Traverse we had found online over the previous weekend. Mr. Dabney immediately retrieved the keys and took us outside to the exact Traverse we wanted. Within minutes we were seated at Mr. Dabney's desk discussing lease options. Mr. Dabney then brought in Jen Smith the finance guru at the dealership. These two knowledgeable people together guided us through the entire 'one pay lease' program and in less than an hour we had made our decision to lease this vehicle. We liked everything we were told, signed a couple of forms and left for the day. Upon returning on Monday evening our new Chevrolet Traverse was spotless clean, filled with gas, OnStar activated and ready for us to drive home. This experience could not have been better or easier and thanks to the extra efforts of Jen Smith and Bill Dabney, we feel we got a super fantastic deal.

Daryl & Debbie Hibbs 502-445-2537

Twitter
"I had a wonderful car buying experience at Bob Hook..."

mmherronkerr
7/16/2013 11:25:13 AM

Jimmy Harris and Jennifer Ratajczak

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

I had a wonderful car buying experience at Bob Hook Chevrolet. I had no idea that a brand new car was in my budget, but Finance Manager, Jennifer Ratajczak searched high and low for the best possible financing. Once we got that little detail out of the way, Jimmy Harris listened to what my husband and I wanted and put me in it in a matter of days. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and am thrilled with my 2013 Malibu!

Twitter
"Just wanted everyone to know that Bruce Winters is such a..."

laural6166
3/16/2013 11:01:15 PM

My Review Of Bob Hook Chevrolet:

Just wanted everyone to know that Bruce Winters is such a great asset for Bob Hook Chevrolet in Louisville, Ky. After shopping around and dealing with a lot of bad dealerships, we walked into Bob Hook and met Bruce Winters. He took a lot of time with us and never pressured us in any way. He puts respect into the title of salesman, has integrity and ethics, and represents Bob Hook Chevrolet very well. The entire dealership was a breath of fresh air, our buying process was easy and relaxed. I can't remember the last time buying a new car was fun. We travelled 100 miles to buy a new car and will travel each time we need a vehicle. Thanks Bruce for being such a stand up guy and also Bob Hook Chevrolet for being honest and fair. Sincerely Dwayne & Laura L

Reviews 11-20 >>