Bob Hook Chevrolet

4144 Bardstown Rd,
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
Bob Hook Chevrolet Info
About Bob Hook Chevrolet

6 Decades, 3 Generations, 1 Tradition. Thank you for visiting our review page at DealerRater.com! We hope the feedback from our happy customers helps you choose an automotive partner. We know you have many choices in purchasing or servicing your vehicle, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. For new, pre-owned and commercial vehicles, service, parts, and collision repair... Look to Hook! Because Bob Hook's Got It!

About Bob Hook Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

pminor
3/14/2015

"Flooding in Louisville I NEED TIRES!!!!"

I travel for work and the flooding in Louisville yesterday made me realize I had waited too long to get my tires replaced... I had a meeting that would last a few hours in Louisville and decided to stop and see if Bob Hook Chevrolet could replace the tires on my car. David Redding was great, even though I drive a Dodge, they were able to run get a set of tires and get them replaced in just over an hour and my car was waiting when my meeting was over. Bob Hook goes above and beyond the call of duty even if you are not their customer!! I will definitely be back to this dealership for service when I am in Louisville. Thanks Bob Hook Chevrolet for getting me home to Tennessee, in a mess of rain safely!!!

skillet0317
10/28/2014

"Great Experience!"

The best experience I've ever had at a dealership! They were very efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. My buying experience with this dealership exceeded my expectations.

Kelly Byrd; Bryan Borders

doechsli
9/03/2014

"Mr. Brashear is a true professional...."

While this was probably a pretty easy sale, Mr. Brashear did take the time to review the car I had configured and help me navigate the options packages. He didn't press me for additional options or try and sell me something I didn't want or need. I was quite comfortable with him as was my wife and as a rule she is not a big fan of car salesmen.......

jmartoccio
3/22/2014

"I had a great experience. They didnt try and up sale..."

I had a great experience. They didnt try and up sale anything. i told them exactly what i wanted and they led me right to it. they were quick and compassionate. I am a very big advocate of this dealership.

kingtins
3/20/2014

"I worked with Mr Boeck, nice man and truly honest. I..."

I worked with Mr Boeck, nice man and truly honest. I believe if you're looking for a car you want somebody who knows plenty of information and will be straight up with you from jump when looking to make a deal. I got all of that and some working with Peter Brock. Little did he know that I had done my research on the car already. I test drove the car and he quoted me the price of the vehicle and then said I believe the price had been reduced, which was the price I was looking for when I arrived on site (honesty). This is the guy you will want to see when looking to purchase for a vehicle! He is honest and will get you in and out with the right car for the right price for you

manuelmontesino
3/07/2014

"I bought a HUMMER GM OEM 15834196 Grille-Grille Assembly..."

I bought a HUMMER GM OEM 15834196 Grille-Grille Assembly on eBay on 03/05/2014, Item# 301113177113. They cancel my order that same day with some excuse that the item cannot be shipped because its too fragile. Although the item is still being sold by them on eBay, check Item# 301116006367. They haven't refund my money yet and I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. This is just outrageous. I've sent several emails to them asking about my refund with no success so far. You know it just take a second to refund a PAYPAL payment. Its my money, not their money to play with.

Jack Tillman

KDFB
1/18/2014

"Visited Bob Hook's initially to determine how the SUV..."

Visited Bob Hook's initially to determine how the SUV market looked. Was fairly comfortable that I wanted a Traverse by the time I left. Then visited a dealer in Indiana. Was unable to get them to a price with which I was comfortable. Felt like they were playing games with me. Called Peter Boeck, the Bob Hook salesperson, and told him the price I was willing to pay. Within minutes, he had approval for the vehicle and options at the price I offered. Thanks, Peter & the Bob Hook Chevrolet team!!

KatieBaker
10/28/2013

"From the first visit to when I drove away in my new..."

From the first visit to when I drove away in my new Malibu Eco, it was hands down an absolutely wonderful experience. Peter was extremely knowledgable, honest and kind. Within 24 hours of my first visit he found the car I wanted with all requested options. The car was located out-of-state and Peter made it happen within 48 hours. He really cared and offered the sort of customer service that is rarely found these days. Peter went above and beyond making sure my car was washed, gas tank was filled, and XM radio and On Star were set up before I picked up my car. In addition he took his time to personally show me how to use all of the cars gadgets.It was the easiest buying process and I couldn't be happier with the price. The finance manager was also very kind and honest. She took her time to explain all of my options and I felt like I was in good hands. I would definitely buy from Bob Hook again and recommend them to anyone!

blm6761
9/28/2013

"We had the perfect experience. I was able to get what I..."

We had the perfect experience. I was able to get what I wanted on my trade in and found the car I wanted. I was treated with respect, courtesy and by the end I had a friend instead of a salesman. I encourage people to search with Bob Hook for their car. You will not be disappointed.

Lori Shive

martydobbins
9/06/2013

"I went to Bob Hook Tuesday 09/03/13 because my mirror had..."

I went to Bob Hook Tuesday 09/03/13 because my mirror had separated from my windshield in my 2012 Chevy Cruze and it took a chunk of the windshield out. John and Sandy took a look at it and John said he wasn't sure if warranty would cover it or not but that he was going to replace it anyways and deal with GM Warranty later on. Sandy made the order for the glass and said it would be Monday or Tuesday of the following week before it got there. The very next day I get a call from Sandy saying the glass was in and they could install it at 8am the very next morning. This is the 4th time I have had my car serviced at Bob Hook Chevrolet and the second warranty issue. They are always very very nice and professional. They truly care about the customer. Oh and by the way, I didn't even buy the car there! I bought it from a dealer in Pensacola, FL where my grand mother just retired from after 35 years. It is nice to see a dealership take such good care of customers, even those who made their purchase elsewhere. Their service is so good I called GM and let them know just how well they treat people. I definitely recommend them! I will be making all future purchases at Bob Hook.

Reviews of William  Dabney