Bob Hook Chevrolet

4144 Bardstown Rd,
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
Bob Hook Chevrolet Info
About Bob Hook Chevrolet

6 Decades, 3 Generations, 1 Tradition. Thank you for visiting our review page at DealerRater.com! We hope the feedback from our happy customers helps you choose an automotive partner. We know you have many choices in purchasing or servicing your vehicle, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. For new, pre-owned and commercial vehicles, service, parts, and collision repair... Look to Hook! Because Bob Hook's Got It!

About Bob Hook Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Williams family
6/16/2016

"Worth driving for 4 hours."

We drove for four hours to purchase our 2013 Tahoe and it was completely worth it. Kelly had everything ready to go we just had to test drive and sign the papers. Kelly was very personable and made the car buying process so much less painful.

Max

June 16, 2016

You guys were awesome to work with. Enjoy the Tahoe and go Cubs. Welcome to the Bob Hook Family

wjashby
12/26/2015

"Michael Harris was excellent"

Michael Harris was nice and patient. I really appreciated how knowledgeable he was about the vehicle we were interested in. Unfortunately, we were not able to pay the price asked for the vehicle; but, I would return and speak with Michael should Bob Hook have another vehicle I would consider. I also appreciate that the vehicle was as nice as it was described on their website.

Hanners925
11/20/2015

"Amazing experience!"

Faith was so patient and helpful when I was searching for cars! She listened to every detail in what I wanted for my car. I recommend her to everyone I know.

November 23, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We're glad to hear you found Faith and the rest of our staff so helpful. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Jmdray01
11/19/2015

"Great customer service "

Faith was so polite and helpful! Wish there were more people like HER in all customer service departments! She made my overall experience 10x better on picking a car for my brother! I'll definitely specifically request her to help on a new car to purchase next time!

November 23, 2015

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Professional and sincere customer service is of extreme importance to us. We're glad you were able to experience that with Faith and the rest of our Team. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road!

jgilks
11/18/2015

"Restored Faith in Dealerships, From Faith! "

I've spoken with Faith a few times, and she has a wonderful, welcoming personality! Definitely the best member of the call center staff! She guided me through the car buying process with ease and made me feel comfortable and never like a burden. Faith provided a one of a kind experience and I will definitely be speaking with her again, with future concerns.

November 23, 2015

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Faith and the rest of our Team. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at Bob Hook Chevrolet, Inc.. We appreciate your positive review!

November 23, 2015

Thank you for your valuable input. We are so glad your positive experience at Bob Hook Chevrolet was able to restore your faith in dealerships. We hope to continue serving you for years to come!

Kconrad911
11/18/2015

"Very helpful "

I was having many issues getting information about a vehicle I was wanting to buy from other dealerships. So I called Bob Hook and talked to Faith Miller, she was so helpful and so knowledgeable about the vehicle. She walked me through the steps that I needed to take and made the car buying experience fun. I will for sure be buying another car from her. Thank you Faith!

Dave Watkins
9/03/2015

"A+ Rating."

Bob Hook was probably my best car buying experience ever. They were very friendly and knowledgeable and were not pushy. If and when I buy my next car I will make Bob Hook my 1st stop and will also recommend them to anybody I know looking for a car.

September 08, 2015

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Dave! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

pminor
3/14/2015

"Flooding in Louisville I NEED TIRES!!!!"

I travel for work and the flooding in Louisville yesterday made me realize I had waited too long to get my tires replaced... I had a meeting that would last a few hours in Louisville and decided to stop and see if Bob Hook Chevrolet could replace the tires on my car. David Redding was great, even though I drive a Dodge, they were able to run get a set of tires and get them replaced in just over an hour and my car was waiting when my meeting was over. Bob Hook goes above and beyond the call of duty even if you are not their customer!! I will definitely be back to this dealership for service when I am in Louisville. Thanks Bob Hook Chevrolet for getting me home to Tennessee, in a mess of rain safely!!!

skillet0317
10/28/2014

"Great Experience!"

The best experience I've ever had at a dealership! They were very efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. My buying experience with this dealership exceeded my expectations.

Kelly Byrd; Bryan Borders

doechsli
9/03/2014

"Mr. Brashear is a true professional...."

While this was probably a pretty easy sale, Mr. Brashear did take the time to review the car I had configured and help me navigate the options packages. He didn't press me for additional options or try and sell me something I didn't want or need. I was quite comfortable with him as was my wife and as a rule she is not a big fan of car salesmen.......

Reviews of Kelly Byrd