Bob Hook Chevrolet

William Dabney

May 19, 2017

"great service department"

- birdie

I have had my car serviced at bob hook Chevrolet on bardstown road since I have had my car. the service department has always been very courteous and very professional. tim sanders was my service advisor on my last trip in, and he showed the same high standard of service that I have received each time that I have been there. the cashier, Carla, was also so nice and helpful. I am totally spoiled.

Carla Neuner
Tim Sanders

May 13, 2017

"Service Department "

- B A M

I have always been very pleased with the service I receive from Bob Hook. I have been a customer at Bob Hook since 1982. B.A.M.

Kris Hurt

May 05, 2017

"Great sales staff. Super helpful! "

- Moosetracks8

Bought a used Mini Cooper from these guys. Great price and great car. Sales staff was super helpful and even picked us up from the airport since we had to fly in to get the car. No pressure sales, just friendly people.

Broderek Huff