Bob Hook Chevrolet

4144 Bardstown Rd,
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
Bob Hook Chevrolet Info
About Bob Hook Chevrolet

6 Decades, 3 Generations, 1 Tradition. Thank you for visiting our review page at DealerRater.com! We hope the feedback from our happy customers helps you choose an automotive partner. We know you have many choices in purchasing or servicing your vehicle, and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. For new, pre-owned and commercial vehicles, service, parts, and collision repair... Look to Hook! Because Bob Hook's Got It!

About Bob Hook Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Bshon C Price
8/24/2016

"Quality Built In"

AS an owner of a 2014 Malibu purchased new. Have only good things about the quality of service at Bob Hooks. Majority of my encounters with service departments have been great. And if there wasn't a good interaction i remind myself anyone can have a bad for a multitude of reasons. And maybe my perceptions were bad? Anywho all service work to the vehicle were honored. Got great service from the shuttle guys who kinda went out of there way to get me home while my vehicle was enturned. I had great reservations about buying American after owning a Maxima for 17 years! But my fears have been squashed by the good service I've received here. Am seriously considering this dealership for my next auto.....HTH's

September 06, 2016

Thanks for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon

NOLonger Customer
8/03/2016

"SERVICE SUCKS/ LEMON TRUCK"

Bought used Chevy work van in January 2016 had 70,000 miles on it. July 2016 engine needs replaced at 85,000 miles & the Rearend has gone bad. The salesman, Don Mills was unsympathetic. He offered to give me 1/2 of what I paid for it towards a brand new one. NOT HAPPENING!! Spoke to the sales manager, Willie he won't even return a phone call. Bob Hook should get rid of both of them. Tried to make a deal to purchase a new work truck & give them back the piece of crap they knew they sold me hoping to get some type of decent deal. No such luck. There are likely numerous recalls on this piece of crap we weren't made aware of either. DON'T SHOP @ BOB HOOK CHEVROLET or YOU WILL BE ON THE HOOK!!!!!!

Willie, Sales Manager

August 04, 2016

I am sorry to hear about the work needed on the van that you purchased. I know that you were not satisfied with our inability to cover this repair. Unfortunately, we cannot warranty repairs that happen 7 months and 15,000 miles after a purchase of an "as is" vehicle, and I'm not aware of any company that can do so.

Justanothergirl
7/31/2016

"Hate being teamed up with him."

My first time there, I had to get an oil change. I was there for 2-3 hours. The employee told me it has to take that long because of warranty reasons. Found out later that was a total lie. Time after that i went for a button on my steering wheel breaking off. The guy said he glued it back on and it's fine.. Thing is, my car was brand new, why are you going to glue on a broken piece? So I left there and on my way home, turned the wheel and the button popped back off. he just laid it on there. They then had to order a new piece because I complained. Everytime I visit and get teamed up with John it's just a hassle. Mainly because of how he speaks to me. One day I dropped my car off and several hours later was about to pick it up and he called me up speaking babyish saying he's so so sorry because they ordered the wrong part and need to keep my car another day. Gave me a rental car, but when I went back to drop it off. the rental car place wanted to charge me because John didn't tell them it was covered because it was their error. When that was settled (John didn't answer the phone, but the rental place took my word for it). They dropped me off at the dealership and John didn't speak a word to me. Then the other day I was there and like always he calls me by the wrong name. Which is my exs last name. I correct him every single time and he doesn't really apologize. Just looks at me with a blank stare and says they'll correct it. I am married to someone else, and have been for almost two years. I do not want to be called by my exs last name. I even asked for new wipers. He told me they'd be what would equal to $55. When mine were disposed of and the new ones installed. Came out to be $85. John was no where to be seen. I've been thinking about trading my car in and buying something newer, but I hate dealing with that service shop.

August 01, 2016

Thank you for this feedback. I'd like to talk about your experience and see how we can correct these mistakes. I do not have your name from this review, so please contact me at bhook3@bobhook.net or 502.499.0800. I assure you we take your feedback seriously. Thanks again, Bob Hook III

Debbie Capps
7/22/2016

"Gorgeous, shiny, new 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Truck"

We had a very nice experience at Bob Hook Chevrolet on Bardstown Road. I found a truck I liked online, and I was communicating with Melissa via email about the truck. At the dealership, our sales professional was William Dabney. He was very helpful all along the way. He was a great listener, and was very knowledgeable about the truck. It was an easy decision to make on purchasing this truck. The features it had were what we wanted, the online price was on point for us, and the folks at Bob Hook made the process pretty much seamless. EVERYONE at this dealership that we interacted with were so welcoming, helpful, professional, respectful, etc,. They have an awesome formula of doing business with their customers. If you are looking for a vehicle, be sure to visit Bob Hook Chevrolet on Bardstown Road. I'm glad we did!

July 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and we really appreciate your business. We are so glad you chose to come to Bob Hook and we look forward to continuing our relationship.

Williams family
6/16/2016

"Worth driving for 4 hours."

We drove for four hours to purchase our 2013 Tahoe and it was completely worth it. Kelly had everything ready to go we just had to test drive and sign the papers. Kelly was very personable and made the car buying process so much less painful.

Max

June 16, 2016

You guys were awesome to work with. Enjoy the Tahoe and go Cubs. Welcome to the Bob Hook Family

wjashby
12/26/2015

"Michael Harris was excellent"

Michael Harris was nice and patient. I really appreciated how knowledgeable he was about the vehicle we were interested in. Unfortunately, we were not able to pay the price asked for the vehicle; but, I would return and speak with Michael should Bob Hook have another vehicle I would consider. I also appreciate that the vehicle was as nice as it was described on their website.

Hanners925
11/20/2015

"Amazing experience!"

Faith was so patient and helpful when I was searching for cars! She listened to every detail in what I wanted for my car. I recommend her to everyone I know.

November 23, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We're glad to hear you found Faith and the rest of our staff so helpful. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Jmdray01
11/19/2015

"Great customer service "

Faith was so polite and helpful! Wish there were more people like HER in all customer service departments! She made my overall experience 10x better on picking a car for my brother! I'll definitely specifically request her to help on a new car to purchase next time!

November 23, 2015

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Professional and sincere customer service is of extreme importance to us. We're glad you were able to experience that with Faith and the rest of our Team. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road!

jgilks
11/18/2015

"Restored Faith in Dealerships, From Faith! "

I've spoken with Faith a few times, and she has a wonderful, welcoming personality! Definitely the best member of the call center staff! She guided me through the car buying process with ease and made me feel comfortable and never like a burden. Faith provided a one of a kind experience and I will definitely be speaking with her again, with future concerns.

November 23, 2015

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Faith and the rest of our Team. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at Bob Hook Chevrolet, Inc.. We appreciate your positive review!

November 23, 2015

Thank you for your valuable input. We are so glad your positive experience at Bob Hook Chevrolet was able to restore your faith in dealerships. We hope to continue serving you for years to come!

Kconrad911
11/18/2015

"Very helpful "

I was having many issues getting information about a vehicle I was wanting to buy from other dealerships. So I called Bob Hook and talked to Faith Miller, she was so helpful and so knowledgeable about the vehicle. She walked me through the steps that I needed to take and made the car buying experience fun. I will for sure be buying another car from her. Thank you Faith!

Reviews of William  Dabney