Bob Hook Chevrolet

Cecelia Browning

William  Dabney, Sales Consultant, Bob Hook Chevrolet

William Dabney

April 17, 2017

"Needed services done on my vehicle"

- Kevin Hemmelgarn

Family has bought from Bob Hook for over 30 years, the staff goes above and beyond to ensure that you and your vehicle are taken care of. I had a procedure all question about my windo switch and John in service explained it very throughly to me and now I know how to trouble shoot it myself. I've said it once and I'll say it again. If you want a genuine Chevy experience, pleasant staff and no pressure go to Bob Hook and no where else.

April 09, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

- CarBuyers

My husband and I purchased a used GMC Sierra truck yesterday with the help of our salesman Broderek Huff. Broderek was one of the best car salespeople we have ever dealt with. He is very patient and never rushed or pressured us during the process. We got a great deal on our trade-in and the purchase price of the truck. We worked with Cecelia Browning in finance. This is usually the area we dislike dealing with when buying a vehicle. The last couple of experiences we have had, there was a lot of pressure to purchase additional warranties and service plans. Cecelia showed us a warranty plan, asked if we were interested, and then understood when we declined. No pressure. It was amazing. We then signed our paperwork and walked out of the office in less than 15 minutes. Again...amazing. The next time I am in the market for a new vehicle, I will make Book Hooks Chevrolet my first visit.

April 06, 2017

"Great experience,"

- Pipe-savers

We purchased 2 work trucks over the phone with salesman Don Mills. He was very experienced and knowledgeable in finding what we wanted in our trucks.

New 2015 Chevrolet Express, $18600