Bob Hook Chevrolet

4144 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, Kentucky 40218 Closed 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM Hours

Derek Carlton, Sales Consultant / Certified Technology Expert, Bob Hook Chevrolet

Derek Carlton

William Dabney

January 19, 2017

"Excellent"

- kevint

Micheal Sweets, You are the best, for us purchasing from VA, this was a flawless experience! Micheal kept me in the loop the whole time, I high recommend him along with Bob Hook! Thanks again for the awesome experience. Kevin

January 18, 2017

"Great Place To Buy A Car"

- nnoli

We were looking for an SUV under $20,000. The dealership was great to work with. They gave us a good trade for our car and were able to meet our budget. Derek was great to work with and wasn't pushy at all. They didn't try to pressure us into a sale and were accommodating on every level. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

January 17, 2017

"Willie Mitchell - 5 Star"

- bfknarr

I was very pleased with my experience with Bob Hook Chevrolet and salesman Willie Mitchell. Willie made the experience very easy and quick. All my questions were answered swiftly and accurately. I will definitely be a repeat customer of Bob Hook Chevrolet and Willie Mitchell!!!