Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
honda lover
2/04/2016

"I am very pleased"

The salesman, Brian Hilgeman represented his dealership professionally, courteously, and with the least pressure possible. The entire purchase experience was most enjoyable, the most enjoyable I have ever experienced. I will happily tell all of my friends and others about my most satisfying experience. Would I buy another car from Beaverton Honda and arom Brian? The answer is an emphatic yes! Gary Hollen

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your review, Gary! We're so glad that Brian created a great experience for you while you were here:) Congrats on your purchase!

dflores88
1/29/2016

"Great experince "

My first time buying a Honda new Friendly people waiting for the satisfaction of purchasing a vehicle with Bob Lanohere's Honda in Beaverton OR They open the door for you a great smile and friendly feeling as you come in I Will recomend anyone

February 05, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for your kind words, we'll be sure to pass them on to Corey, Brian and Linda!

Rinda
1/24/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

The purchase was fairly painless. Although when we picked up the car it took a little longer than we had hoped. Also, Angela has been a bit too persistent in trying to convince us to purchase the extended warranty.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Angela is passionate about her work, but we hope that didn't get mistaken for pushiness! We're honored that you chose to purchase from us, and thank you very much for your business:)

Lisa O.
1/24/2016

"Easy and fun!"

This is my first time buying a new car, and my experience with Beaverton Honda was entirely positive. I arranged for a test drive online, and the salesperson who met me at the door went on the drive with me, and worked with me throughout the whole process. He was professional, knowledgeable, and really nice! He took a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I traded in my old car for a fair price, and received a tutorial on my new car. He even put the new license plates on it for me so I didn't have to go the the DMV. I drove home my new car. It was easy and fun!

February 03, 2016

Buying a car SHOULD be fun! We're really happy you had such a great experience here. We'll be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Eric, as well!

brooks
1/17/2016

"No hassle is not a lie."

We had a great experience at BOB LANPHERE’s Beaverton Honda, and would recommend/return to this dealership. Buying a car gave me a lot of anxiety. I don’t like negotiating and worrying if I got a good deal. My husband and I did a lot of research and had determined which car we wanted as well as what price people have been paying for them. We saw the car we wanted on the BLBH website. Sent a e-mail. Got a price quote well aligned with prices that people around the country negotiated for. We went to the dealership, took a test drive, confirmed that the price did not change and sat down to do the paperwork. The salesperson we worked with was JC Lam and we would go to him again; he was an absolute delight. They have a no haggle price method. Same fair price goes to all buyers. They offered us extended warranties (with clear explanation of the benefits) and added options, and for those we declined there was no argument, we just moved on. They never tried to upsell us a model we didn’t want/couldn’t afford. We came and bought the car we wanted for the price we expected and actually got the car cheaper than expected by taking advantage of their recent graduate deal (500$ no hassle). Go see them and you won’t regret it.

February 03, 2016

We're glad that JC took such great care of you! Hopefully your car shopping anxiety is no more! Thank you for your kind words here, and congratulations on your purchase with us!

Blaino
1/14/2016

"Beaverton Honda is amazing"

From the beginning until the end every interaction w BH and its staff and support teams were perfect. They were professional and helpful and I felt like my auto was in great hands.

Richard Lennard

February 03, 2016

That's great to hear. Thank you for your business, and your positive feedback!

kschroedel
1/06/2016

"Great service"

We came in to refinance out Honda and were met by Freddy Ortega. Freddy took us through the entire process from gathering our information to the credit check and all the finance paperwork. He was verry friendly and efficent. bod Lampheres one person to handle everything was great we did not have to jump back and forth between salesmen and finance guys and supervisors. We just answered Freddy's question and relaxed while he did all the work.This is our fourth honda from the Bob Lamphere family and we would highly recomened anyone to go there.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! It sounds like our new process worked as intended with you, which is great to hear. Thank you for your continued patronage, and your feedback about Freddy!

Chris
12/31/2015

"Very helpful and no pressure at all"

Paul was outstanding! He was friendly, upbeat, and knowledgable about the vehicles we were comparing. We would definitely recommend this dealership along with Paul to anyone looking for a no hassle Honda purchase.

January 11, 2016

Thank you, Chris! It's great to hear that you had such a great experience with Paul! Thank you for your business and your review!

Raider Nation
12/19/2015

"They make it so easy!"

Paul Kim was really great to work with. I got a new Civic and I love it. Buying a car is a process but Paul made it enjoyable and he is funny. I will definitely recommend Beaverton Honda to my friends and family.

December 29, 2015

Congrats on your new Civic! We're glad to hear Paul created such a great experience for you, too. Thank you for the kind words!

civic2015
12/09/2015

"Mark Madsen - Excellent!!"

I worked with Mark M on getting my new Honda Civic; he was very patient answering all of our questions, insisted we thoroughly test drive our car and a very low stress sales process. Highly recommend!!

Mark M

December 29, 2015

That's great to hear! He's fairly new to Beaverton Honda, but he fits in quite nicely to our low-pressure process. Thank you for your kind words, and congrats on the new Civic!

Reviews of Brian Hilgeman