Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
Rebeckx
7/28/2016

"Great experience "

Was help by Pete. Can't say enough good things about him. You need to give him a raise. Other then that, was a great expired all around.

Allan Erickson
7/27/2016

"Great Service Department in Newberg, OR"

Aaron and the service staff at Bob Lanphere's in Newberg were first-rate all the way through a tough situation. My 1992 Town & Country needed a transmission fix. It was a challenge, but they persevered and got the job done at a reasonable price, I highly recommend this outfit. Old fashioned customer service with a smile.

Aaron Tull, Dayton Wong, Chris Stickel

Eugenedawg
7/26/2016

"No pressure - no rush!"

Like the way you work - price you see is it. Don't like "dickering" part of buying something. All vehicles clean & appear in good condition. Already have made recomendation to friend.

Nathaniel
7/17/2016

"How car buying should be"

Cory was by far the most easy going salesman we have experienced at a dealer. We spent 4 hours just driving and deciding what was right for us. He even took us to a different lot and never pushed us into a sale. Incredible patience and the paperwork process was a breeze. Instead of forcing us to make a decision on what car to buy, he said hold the phone and let's look at what you can afford and qualify for, then let's find the right vehicle! Awesome guy. Would recommend this dealer to anyone

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

July 18, 2016

Nathaniel- That's so great to hear! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Corey and your experience while you were here. We love hearing the positive feedback about our salespeople, reiterating our decision to move to a one price, one person store. Thank you again and congrats on your purchase!

nam
7/01/2016

"Great Buying Experience "

Buying a new car is always time consuming, but Mike McIntosh does everything he can to make things go smoothly. He tries his best to put together the best possible deal for his customers, even when it means asking them back to sign new papers because he got them a better interest rate. A very calm, easygoing guy. He rates a 10 plus!

July 18, 2016

Wow! Thank you for this awesome review of Mike. We think he's pretty awesome too, but it's always nice to hear customers' comments about him. Thank you for your business and congratulations on your purchase!

jer2720
6/30/2016

"Great Experience with Beaverton Honda!"

Came to Beaverton Honda having just moved from Baltimore, MD looking for a new car to lease. Immediately after walking in, we were greeted warmly by Mike McIntosh who reassured us that he would be taking care of everything for us and that he did. From start to finish, he provided us with all the necessary info, explained everything to us in detail, answered all of our questions, took us for a test drive, went through all of the paperwork with us making sure that we felt comfortable every step of the way. He went above and beyond for us, even picking up our eventual car from Salem, OR and delivering it personally to us the following morning. We were actually planning on checking out a Hyundai dealership nearby for comparable deals, but after our experience at Beaverton Honda, we ended up cancelling our set appointment and going through with a lease with Honda. Could not have asked for a better first time leasing experience. Thanks Mike!

July 18, 2016

Congratulations on your new Honda lease! Thank you for sharing your experience with Mike on here with us and the rest of the world- we'll be sure to let him know what a great job he's doing! :-)

Kmcateer
6/28/2016

"Was looking to trade in car for a small sized SUV"

From the moment we walked onto the lot we were greeted with exceptional customer service! Honestly, my husband and I were extremely reluctant to buy a new car as it always has been an extremely painful experience in the past. We honestly didn't expect the experience we received. The sales staff at Beaverton Honda were extremely helpful in answering all of our questions, they provided options, and provided honest answers. We didn't feel the constant nag of buy now, instead we felt that these people truly cared about what car would fit our needs. This was the best experience buying a car that we have ever had! Special thanks to Corey for your paticience with our decisions and for getting us the car (and car color) of our needs. We also would like to thank Juan for his advice and assistance with all of the test drives we asked if him. We highly advise anyone to check out Beaverton Honda for all of your car shopping needs!

Juan

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about Corey and your experience buying a car here. We are very happy that this purchase experience was more enjoyable than in the past. Thank you for your business!

Honda#4
6/15/2016

"Three time returning customers! Honda family"

Our lease was coming to an end on our 2014 Subaru Forested XT and I wanted something bigger and quieter for my daily driver. Doing the necessary leg work and researching/test-fitting my large 6'5 340lb frame in every SUV-size in the class of the new 2016 Pilot and after much debate (Actually it was a no-brainer) we settled for the Pilot which simply fits us the best. The trade-in value was above what we owed, making the trade transitioning almost effortless and felt it was a fair deal. Ours was a little under MSRP due to being loyal Honda family members...... A Civic in the beginning, on to fully loaded Accords and now the Pilot! 155 miles driven the 1st day. Wow, I am in love. Our salesman David M gave us no hassles, in fact he was helpful and cared about our concerns and answered every question, even if it meant asking another coworker and then getting back to us, it was excellent customer service. We never felt pressured nor pressed for time, though I still had to work that evening, David was quick with accurate information. Iced water bottles in hand for walking around in the 95F heat, that was a nice touch...... Took an EX-L out for another spin and it was a done deal. We moved inside to crunch numbers/features on a Touring model. The Pilot is selling before they hit the dealership and required a deposit to hold the choice we picked. Our waiting list was about 18 days which wasn't too long to go crazy in anticipation. Wow, it came in 10 days early! What's left to do but sign and drive off into the sunset, literally down the Sunset Highway headed home. Wow is the Pilot quiet at 70. Quiet enough that our 1st hands-free call was David checking in after the weekend. All is well. Thanks to this dealership and service, we have been trouble free going on 4 years now. Problem now is we are buying the 2015 Accord and 2016 Pilot....It may be a decade before we come back.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback about your Honda ownership experience, and your experience here with David! Sounds like your new problem might be a good one to have, when it comes to cars! Thank you for your business:)

askquestions.
6/13/2016

"Prepare ahead and stay focused"

I worked with JC Lam. He was very pleasant and friendly. I asked about a base model 2013 Honda Fit with about 18,000 miles on it. The car listed for 14995 on Car Gurus as a Certified Pre-Owned Honda. . My credit union was willing to loan me 12,000, which I told him. (Why do credit unions approve larger loans when a dealer gets involved?) JC avoided talking about the bottom line as much as possible, focusing on what a great warranty I was getting. When I told him I needed my payment to stay under $250, he revised the deal for 7 years instead of 5. (the price of the car never changed -- 3K more than it was listed on Car Gurus) I was confused but excited about getting a car and tired of looking, just wanted to be done and signed a contract for $18100. I woke up at 5 am the next day realizing that if I qualified for an 18K loan, I could buy a new 2016 Honda Fit. I called the dealership and they agreed to honor the 5 day return policy on used cars. I found a Fit-LX that listed at 17,500. JC redid the paperwork and added on Gap Insurance and the same comprehensive warranty which pushed the price over 20,000. I confirmed that my insurance includes loan/lease payoff. I was firm that I wanted the standard Honda warranty. so he redid the paperwork again. After a couple of hours, I drove away in a brand new 2016 Fit that I love at a fair price. JC was very pleasant and professional but I had to be very clear with him about what I wanted and what I did not want. Overall the dealership was respectful and cooperative with my decision to return the first car. If JC hadn't added extra costs that I didn't request it would have taken less time, but I understand he was just doing his job. Know what you're doing when you buy a car from a dealership and ask questions about everything you don't understand.

Alex Haigh and Kristin in financing

June 20, 2016

I'm glad we were able to figure out the right vehicle for you! Thank you for being patient with JC and the whole process, as well. Congrats on your brand new Honda Fit, and thank you very much for your feedback:)

GottaGoFast!
6/06/2016

"Great sales experience"

I am very happy I went here to get a new car. Nicholas Malmstrom was great and he made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Their pricing is better than I've seen at other dealerships, and their used car trade-in process was simple, fair, and easy.

June 06, 2016

That's so awesome to hear! Nick is new here with us and we think he's making a great impression on his guests. Sounds like you agree! Thank you for your kind words, and your business:)

Reviews of Pete  Young