Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
Customer for life!
5/02/2016

"From salesman to family friend!"

Michael McIntosh I don't know how to say thank you enough. The purity and care you put in your personality is the reason I will be your customer for life. You took something that I expected to be horrible and made it incredible. Buying a care from you was nothing short of painless and above all genuine. I hope that you stay at this dealership until I croke because I consider you more a family friend than salesman. To anyone that reads this. This is your stop. This is where every person in this building cares about you. And a special thanks to Ron for making me feel like family as well! I hope your son always shops here! I know I will!

Ron

Tiawoodford
5/02/2016

"10/10 "

It's always comforting going into a dealership when looking for a car and every employee there is happy to help and informative. We got the pleasure of working with Brandyn Gill as our salesman and he did a fantastic job. From the second we walked in until we drove away in my brand new car. He made sure my car had everything I wanted and worked hard to make the sale happen. He also gave us contact info so if we have questions on how to use the car or anything, we can just go directly to him instead of sitting on the phone for hours. Aside from Brandyn's great customer service, the process of actually buying the car was quick and we only dealt with one guy the whole time. I never felt like I was being scammed or pressured into doing something I didn't want to do. 10/10 Beaverton Honda and thank you Brandyn for your service!

Lynnette Okula
4/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

Theo Stidmon was very helpful with our new car purchase. He was very customer service oriented and helped us decide on the best vehicle for us. He was extremely patient and did a good job of explaining things to us as he helped us set the technology on the car's screen. He even installed the All Weather Mats in the car for us before we drove off the lot!!

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

April 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new car purchase! It's great to know you were in good hands with Theo. And good call on the all-season mats in Oregon! Take care:)

Naren
4/22/2016

"Amazing Experiance and satisfaction - Naren"

The moment I entered the showroom and till the moment I stepped out with car, Mike supported me a lot and gave me as much as information he could, about the car and additional coverages. He made me feel so comfortable as if "He is my neighbour next door" though we meet for the first time. I would definitely share my experience with my friends.. Amazing work and thank you so much Mike.. It was a laugh riot from the beginning till the end.. Once again thank you so much Mike

April 22, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! Mike has been a great addition to our team here, and we are very happy to hear positive feedback from his customers like this. Thank you so much for your comments!

KatelynnRawwwr
4/19/2016

"Great experience with great staff!"

Had the pleasure of working with Mike throughout my car shopping experience. He was friendly, relatable, and genuinely dedicated to my overall satisfaction. Loved my experience at Bob Lanphere's and with Mike, and would highly recommend them to anyone!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Katelynn! We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to Mike and his manager!

Bonnien
4/12/2016

"David Moreno"

David was great to work with. He was helpful, honest and straight forward. We would highly recommend working with him. He made the process of buying a used car very pleasant!

April 14, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase with David, and thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate it:)

Benraved
4/07/2016

"David did a great job."

David did a fantastic job for us. He got us a great car for our family. We will definately be back when we buy our next car.

April 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for recognizing David here, we will be sure to pass along the kind words:)

Amy
4/04/2016

"Awesome buying experience! "

Corey & Kristin were great to work with and very helpful. I will recommend them and this dealership to my family and friends in the future! Thanks again, I love my new 2016 Honda Accord!

April 14, 2016

Thank you, Amy! Congrats on your new Accord, it was a great choice!

Syncophied
3/31/2016

"Great. No pressure. "

Unlike most other sales people, I trusted Pete. He didn't come across as desperate to sell. He provided the info I asked for, no more, no less. Would do business with him again.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! Pete is very straight-forward and is a great fit here with our new process! Congrats on your purchase:)

lbedsworth
3/31/2016

"Retired Couple Looking for new SUV"

We went to Beaverton Honda after my husband saw that they have their prices listed on the vehicles and that you have 1 person to deal with from start to finish. That is exactly what we wanted after shopping elsewhere and having trouble getting to the "bottom line" of the vehicle cost. David Moreno took the time to explain everything to us (sometimes more than once) and we are grateful. He had to get the car we wanted from Salem and it was there for pickup the next day. He then spent a great deal of time teaching me the display and what everything meant (which means it took a little longer for this grandma to catch on). Thank you David for taking care of everything for us. We appreciate it! Tom and Linda Bedsworth

April 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're happy David did such a great job for you!:)

Reviews of Michael McIntosh