Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
Honda#4
6/15/2016

"Three time returning customers! Honda family"

Our lease was coming to an end on our 2014 Subaru Forested XT and I wanted something bigger and quieter for my daily driver. Doing the necessary leg work and researching/test-fitting my large 6'5 340lb frame in every SUV-size in the class of the new 2016 Pilot and after much debate (Actually it was a no-brainer) we settled for the Pilot which simply fits us the best. The trade-in value was above what we owed, making the trade transitioning almost effortless and felt it was a fair deal. Ours was a little under MSRP due to being loyal Honda family members...... A Civic in the beginning, on to fully loaded Accords and now the Pilot! 155 miles driven the 1st day. Wow, I am in love. Our salesman David M gave us no hassles, in fact he was helpful and cared about our concerns and answered every question, even if it meant asking another coworker and then getting back to us, it was excellent customer service. We never felt pressured nor pressed for time, though I still had to work that evening, David was quick with accurate information. Iced water bottles in hand for walking around in the 95F heat, that was a nice touch...... Took an EX-L out for another spin and it was a done deal. We moved inside to crunch numbers/features on a Touring model. The Pilot is selling before they hit the dealership and required a deposit to hold the choice we picked. Our waiting list was about 18 days which wasn't too long to go crazy in anticipation. Wow, it came in 10 days early! What's left to do but sign and drive off into the sunset, literally down the Sunset Highway headed home. Wow is the Pilot quiet at 70. Quiet enough that our 1st hands-free call was David checking in after the weekend. All is well. Thanks to this dealership and service, we have been trouble free going on 4 years now. Problem now is we are buying the 2015 Accord and 2016 Pilot....It may be a decade before we come back.

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the great feedback about your Honda ownership experience, and your experience here with David! Sounds like your new problem might be a good one to have, when it comes to cars! Thank you for your business:)

askquestions.
6/13/2016

"Prepare ahead and stay focused"

I worked with JC Lam. He was very pleasant and friendly. I asked about a base model 2013 Honda Fit with about 18,000 miles on it. The car listed for 14995 on Car Gurus as a Certified Pre-Owned Honda. . My credit union was willing to loan me 12,000, which I told him. (Why do credit unions approve larger loans when a dealer gets involved?) JC avoided talking about the bottom line as much as possible, focusing on what a great warranty I was getting. When I told him I needed my payment to stay under $250, he revised the deal for 7 years instead of 5. (the price of the car never changed -- 3K more than it was listed on Car Gurus) I was confused but excited about getting a car and tired of looking, just wanted to be done and signed a contract for $18100. I woke up at 5 am the next day realizing that if I qualified for an 18K loan, I could buy a new 2016 Honda Fit. I called the dealership and they agreed to honor the 5 day return policy on used cars. I found a Fit-LX that listed at 17,500. JC redid the paperwork and added on Gap Insurance and the same comprehensive warranty which pushed the price over 20,000. I confirmed that my insurance includes loan/lease payoff. I was firm that I wanted the standard Honda warranty. so he redid the paperwork again. After a couple of hours, I drove away in a brand new 2016 Fit that I love at a fair price. JC was very pleasant and professional but I had to be very clear with him about what I wanted and what I did not want. Overall the dealership was respectful and cooperative with my decision to return the first car. If JC hadn't added extra costs that I didn't request it would have taken less time, but I understand he was just doing his job. Know what you're doing when you buy a car from a dealership and ask questions about everything you don't understand.

Alex Haigh and Kristin in financing

June 20, 2016

I'm glad we were able to figure out the right vehicle for you! Thank you for being patient with JC and the whole process, as well. Congrats on your brand new Honda Fit, and thank you very much for your feedback:)

GottaGoFast!
6/06/2016

"Great sales experience"

I am very happy I went here to get a new car. Nicholas Malmstrom was great and he made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Their pricing is better than I've seen at other dealerships, and their used car trade-in process was simple, fair, and easy.

June 06, 2016

That's so awesome to hear! Nick is new here with us and we think he's making a great impression on his guests. Sounds like you agree! Thank you for your kind words, and your business:)

Dana
6/05/2016

"Fast, easy, pressure-free leasing experience"

Mike McIntosh at Beaverton Honda was a pleasure to work with. He worked out a great trade-in/finance of my old car for a lease of a new honda CRV with low monthly payments Fast and painless; he made the deal work for me.

June 06, 2016

Thank you, Dana! We will pass along the kind words to Mike! Congrats on your new CR-V lease- it's a GREAT choice! :)

Miss Sporty glam
6/02/2016

"They where very helpful and very professional. "

Cory was my sales man, He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable, he was the only man helping me with the entire process, which made it very nice.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for commenting on our One Person (or, one Customer Guide) process here! We are happy to know it made a difference in your experience. Thank you for the review!

Dave343
6/01/2016

"Easiest car purchase"

My husband and I's experience was easy and not stressful. Aizen was extremely helpful and great to work with..very happy with our car!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words:) Congratulations on your new car!

Gleezi
5/31/2016

"Very professional"

Everyone is very friendly at Beaverton Honda, good atmosphere, and to my delight very low pressure sales, very easy going. Tom was helpful answering my questions. He is a good listener, and when it came to the final signing he was well prepared and I was very pleased.It was definitely a positive car buying experience.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience here! We love to hear when someone's car buying experience went well! Congratulations on your purchase with us:)

Dotlich22
5/26/2016

"Review"

Everyone I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable. They gave me all my options and best price for my trade in. The overall process was very easy.

May 31, 2016

Glad to hear you had a good experience here with Corey and Brian. Thank you for sharing!

Kay Tolman
5/26/2016

"Professional & Friendly"

We bought a Civic from Pete Young at Beaverton Honda a few months ago and we had a great experience. Pete was knowledgeable, and really cared about finding the right vehicle at the right price to meet our needs. Pete took the time to teach us about the technology on the vehicle after our purchase and has followed-up to ensure our satisfaction since. We couldn't be happier with our experience. We highly recommend Beaverton Honda and Pete Young!

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kay! We appreciate you taking the time to share on here. Congratulations on your purchase!

chloeclover
5/25/2016

"Perfect experience."

I had a great experience, everyone was super friendly and welcoming. Mike was very helpful and gave me a pretty good deal on my new Honda Civic. Highly recommend!

May 31, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Chloe!

Reviews of David Moreno