Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
VuCrew503
8/21/2016

"Incredible Customer Service!!"

After the most horrible experience at another dealership the same day, my husband and I came out to Beaverton Honda with very low expectations. As soon as we walked in the door, a little past 8pm we were greated with nothing but enthusiasm and kindnesss despite how late it was. After explaining what we had been through and what we needed we were introduced to David. He was absolutely fantastic, knowledgeable ans truly interested in helping us stay in our budget and leaving happy. He walked us through everything and he along with the finance and sales managers stayed until 11:30pm to complete the deal.(with smiles and laughter the entire time) It was hands down the best experience we could have asked for. We will continue to so business here simply because of the way they treated us and level of Customer Service we were provided from start ro finish. We are ao thankful for everything you did for us! Thank you!!! All the best, -Cuong and Brianne Vu

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

August 25, 2016

So good to hear we could help turn your car shopping day around! Thank you for the feedback on David Moreno- his customers really seem to appreciate his calm demeanor and professionalism. We think we'll keep him! ;-) Thank you for your business, and congrats on your purchase!

Marvin Reyes
8/18/2016

"Beyond Satisfied!"

The service Mr. Moreno provided us with had such a positive impact on our decision making. He truly made the difference. Mr. Moreno strived to provide us with a welcoming environment and made our entire purchasing experience a pleasure.

August 25, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for sharing your comments on David Moreno here, we really appreciate it!

Maggie1128
8/17/2016

"Nick M was awesome!"

We came in several weeks ago and bought a 2011 Kia Optima from Nick Malmstrom. Even though this was a Honda dealership, he was very knowledgeable about this car, and offered to track down answers to anything he didn't know. He wasn't pushy, let us take our time, and even though we were buying a used car under 15K, he treated us like we were buying a brand new luxury car. We definitely felt like he cared about our sale, and even stayed late to see us drive it off the lot that night. A few weeks later, we needed a second vehicle and quickly found that not all dealerships OR salespeople are the same as Nick and Beaverton Honda. After several interactions with sleazy salespeople trying every which way to get us to buy literally anything on their lot, we could see how much Nick had listened to what we said, respecting what we needed and our price limit. We called Nick right up and he made sure he was available to take us for another test drive. Unfortunately, that particular car didn't work for us, but Nick never pushed and because of this, we'll always come to him first with all our vehicle needs in the future. In total, we went to 7 different dealerships and left each time feeling "icky." The exception to this was Beaverton Honda, working with Nick Malmstrom. Because of him, I've told multiple people about our wonderful experience and encouraged them to visit Beaverton Honda and speak to him anytime they are in the market for a car.

August 25, 2016

Wow- this is fantastic feedback for us and Nick! Thank you so much for your kind words, and your business. And thank you for trying us again for your second vehicle. We hope we can be of service to you in the future, as well!

Smith
8/17/2016

"Great, easy experience!"

I appreciate the no haggle pricing. The salesmen tell you up front that the cars are priced as low as they can go so there is no need for the back and forth dance that usually happens at dealerships. The same is true for the trade in value. Whatever Kelly Blue Book says your car is worth, that is what they will give you. I also appreciate the customer service. From start to finish the salesman I worked with, David Moreno, took great care of me and made the transaction go as quickly as possible. All of my paperwork is loaded on a jump drive, so that made things even easier to bring home and file. Thank you Beaverton Honda, I love my car and will come back when it's time to buy again!

August 25, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad to hear you like our sales process. It definitely makes things easy!

Jim Nelson
8/14/2016

"Disappointed"

I liked the people I worked with here and wanted to write a great review for this place but in the end …. I just can’t. I’ve lived fairly close to Beaverton Honda for over 10 years but have never owned a Honda so this was my first experience with the brand and the location. So far I like the vehicle but I found their sales strategy to be a bit rude and certainly short sighted. If enduring this type of sales process is part of buying a Honda, I would certainly lean a different direction in the future. I found the process to be disingenuous and a bit disrespectful. Here are a few specifics: Their original sales pitch included a lot of talk about their ‘One Price’ that is supposedly great for the customer and Shall-Not-Be-Changed. I found a better advertised price at another local dealer and was warned that “other dealerships” add hidden fees at closing but Beaverton Honda is the ‘One Price’ dealership. However at closing, they threw in another $400 in fees! They were DMV related and $400 isn’t that much but after all of the ‘One Price’ talk, it felt deceitful . During our negotiation process I was told there would be a 10% discount on accessories but this didn’t make its way to our final paperwork and ended up not being honored. Again, it felt deceitful. I was also told to expect Free Car Washes since the dealership had a carwash on sight. When I mentioned this during our closing process, they backpedaled and said it was only for service customers…. Deceitful. Another disappointment, when we sat down to complete the final paperwork I was told that the 2nd keyfob was in a package somewhere in the back. So I’m sitting there with my wife and I get a keyfob but she has to leave empty handed because the dealership employees couldn’t be bothered to go open a package someplace in the back room. I was told that they would call me when it was available and that I would have to make another trip back to the dealership to pick it up. Obviously that’s not respectful of my time … and it’s been over 4 days with no call so I’m wondering how much trouble I have to go through to get this 2nd key…. Do I need to start reminding them now? The most laughably frustrating part is how short-sighted and ineffective their sales strategy is… at least in my case. Every 2-3 years, someone in my family buys a new car so I had originally hoped to build a relationship with this dealership that would serve us both well in future sales and service. I had also hoped to add a service contract and maybe a few additional accessories to my vehicle this time around. Unfortunately, by the time we sat down to go through the paperwork I was determined to spend as little as possible at that dealership now and in the future. It seems to me that, with a few reasonable concessions along the way and an honest approach to pricing, Beaverton Honda could have built a loyal customer and actually made MORE money on THIS transaction. So why did I even buy this vehicle? It’s a brand new design and there just wasn’t any inventory anywhere else (The other vehicle I found in Vancouver had sold already). I wasn’t price sensitive, and trust me; by the end I would have paid more to buy from another dealership.

Shawna

August 16, 2016

Jim, Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience. We understand you spoke to our Finance Director, Linda Azrak, in detail about this. As she said, we are very sorry about the lack of communication on our pricing; we switched to a "one price" model to help customers have a fast and stress-free car buying experience here. We're very sorry your visit had some missteps on our end. We thank you very much for doing business with us, and for sharing your thoughts on here so we could be made aware of areas of opportunity in our process. If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to reach out to Linda again directly, she would be happy to take your call.

aschu2
8/09/2016

"The 2nd Honda with Freddy with no time to shop!"

I bought a 2012 Black Civic with a moonroof from Freddy in sping 2015 when my previous Black 1999 Honda Civic (with a moonroof!) needed more repairs than it was worth. I had very little time to comparison shop and Freddy took great care of me. I was hit in May 2016, so sadly, I had to total the 2012. Again, I was in a stressful situation with only a few days of a rental car paid by insurance. Again, Freddy found me a Black Civic with a moonroof (2013), and again, he didn't pressure me into anything. I was pretty stressed out this time around and over the whole accident, so after my test drive, I decided to not sleep on it and just pull the trigger that night. Freddy and Adam stayed late to finish the process with me, which was above and beyond the service I would have expected. Freddy and Adam made the evening as stress-free as it could be, and I'm loving my third Civic.

August 09, 2016

Aw man! We're glad we could help make an unfortunate situation a little easier on you! Thank you for staying in the Honda family all these years, and for sharing your experiences on here for us and other customers to read! Congrats on your third Civic!

MrAbel
8/06/2016

"Who knew it could be that fun!?"

It was horrible and this place should be burned!.... I'm just kidding. As you can probably tell by the amount of stars. Beaverton Honda didn't disappoint in any way in the least. The process was fast and the price was the best I found. What really set this place apart was the people and their attitudes and of course humor. I joke a lot and maybe sometimes too much. So when I came in and was greeted by Mike McIntosh and he didn't tuck his tail and threw jokes right back at me I was impressed :). After showing us the car he brought us back inside and that's where this place impressed me the most. While doing paperwork and only working with Mike while doing so I had the pleasure of speaking to 2 very respectable young ladies by the names of Shawna and Kristen. They may not have helped with the paperwork but those 2 definitely made it even more fun responding well and adding to Mike and I with the Banty humor of champions! Side note (Shawna+Mike= Two thumbs way up!!). But in all Honesty this is where I will buy cars from now on fast, fun, friendly and great price you can't ask for more. Thank you ladies and gents you made it fun! See you next time. :)

Shauna

August 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your very kind review of Mike, Shawna and Kristen and your experience purchasing with us! We appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on your purchase, and we will see you for your next vehicle! :-D

Rebeckx
7/28/2016

"Great experience "

Was help by Pete. Can't say enough good things about him. You need to give him a raise. Other then that, was a great expired all around.

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for your comments about Pete! He really is a great employee- we're glad you think so, too!

Allan Erickson
7/27/2016

"Great Service Department in Newberg, OR"

Aaron and the service staff at Bob Lanphere's in Newberg were first-rate all the way through a tough situation. My 1992 Town & Country needed a transmission fix. It was a challenge, but they persevered and got the job done at a reasonable price, I highly recommend this outfit. Old fashioned customer service with a smile.

Aaron Tull, Dayton Wong, Chris Stickel

Eugenedawg
7/26/2016

"No pressure - no rush!"

Like the way you work - price you see is it. Don't like "dickering" part of buying something. All vehicles clean & appear in good condition. Already have made recomendation to friend.

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much! We're glad you like our clearly posted pricing model; we think it helps speed up the process and make it easier for people to buy. Thank you for your kind review, and your recommendation!

Reviews of David Moreno