Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

10760 SW Canyon Rd,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Info
About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales

Beaverton Honda in Beaverton,OR, also serving Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Beaverton Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Beaverton Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Beaverton Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Beaverton Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (503) 766-5915 if you have any questions or comments. Beaverton Honda offers a full selection of service areas including: New Vehicle Sales Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Car Loans and Financing Certified Service Department Full Selection of Honda Parts and Accessories

About Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Free Max Passes
Dotlich22
5/26/2016

"Review"

Everyone I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable. They gave me all my options and best price for my trade in. The overall process was very easy.

Kay Tolman
5/26/2016

"Professional & Friendly"

We bought a Civic from Pete Young at Beaverton Honda a few months ago and we had a great experience. Pete was knowledgeable, and really cared about finding the right vehicle at the right price to meet our needs. Pete took the time to teach us about the technology on the vehicle after our purchase and has followed-up to ensure our satisfaction since. We couldn't be happier with our experience. We highly recommend Beaverton Honda and Pete Young!

chloeclover
5/25/2016

"Perfect experience."

I had a great experience, everyone was super friendly and welcoming. Mike was very helpful and gave me a pretty good deal on my new Honda Civic. Highly recommend!

jane
5/22/2016

"Perfect Auto Purchase experience!!!"

From the moment I entered the building I was greeted with a positive, friendly, and experienced salesman, Carlos. He listened to everything I was looking for and showed me several options to meet my needs. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted before meeting Carlos. I thought that the price of the model I desired would be out of my reach. Turns out the price was so reasonable and lower than anywhere else I had researched. Carlos answered all of my questions and told me so much about each of the vehicles I was considering. In the end, I purchased the perfect car for me needs and desires. The sales and financing process was easy and every step moved ahead without conflict or delays. I don't have perfect credit, and I am rebuilding my financial security, and the financial processors worked with me so that I was able to enter into an excellent financial agreement. I highly recommend Honda Automobiles, Beaverton Honda sales and service (I have a Honda Civic that has been treated by the Honda service center with the best results), and Carlos Villaverde as an excellent sales representative.

wardsinportland
5/20/2016

"reliable and timely"

We were very pleased with how Honda - and in particular Nick M - helped us out with purchasing our Honda Fit. He didn't ask too many questions and yet asked the right ones. He also gave us room to think. He answers were clear and could be confirmed.

JulieP
5/19/2016

"Awesome car buying experience. "

Our experience at Beaverton Honda was great. From the moment we stepped on the lot to the final drive off with our new car. Carlos greeted us and listened to what we were looking for in a car. We never felt any pressure to go towards a model we didn't want or features we weren't looking for. We are very happy with the choice we made and the experience was very easy and smooth. We would recommend Beaverton Honda and also Carlos.

Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda New & Used Vehicle Car Sales responded to this review

May 19, 2016

Thank you, Julie! Congratulations on your purchase, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on here!

Happy Customer
5/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service From David Mareno, Sales"

I wrote the following on 5/2016 to Ms. Silbernagel, Sales Manager, I am writing this morning to tell you about the excellent customer service I am receiving from Mr. Moreno. From the moment I stepped onto the Honda Beaverton Showroom property I have been treated with the utmost respect, patience and understanding from David Moreno. David’s style is to focus on the customer by asking pertinent questions, listening and then recalling accurately what has been said. He is a dream to work with because he is not telling me a bunch of blather about a particular car but focused on my story. He clearly understands my needs and is working “for me” while showing his genuine love for the Honda products. Mr. Moreno also has kept his commitments to me by following through by sending information I requested and then checking in to see what other questions he can help answer. I’m sure you know what an excellent employee you have in David Moreno but I thought to take the time to share my experience. Best Regards, Lauren Grube

May 18, 2016

Thank you very much, Lauren! We really appreciate the positive feedback about David and your experience! Thank you for your business:)

Molly
5/18/2016

"Great new find, positive experience"

We stopped by here to look at some used cars we had seen online. Didn't know they had a whole different way of conducting business! We ended up buying a new car with Michael as our guide, and it was a very positive experience. He helped us from start to finish and was upbeat, laid back in his approach, no pressure, very courteous and pleasant throughout. I really liked the one salesperson, no haggle price approach.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback, Molly! We're glad you liked our new sales process! We'll let Mike know what a great job he did for you, too:-)

Sewsaralarson
5/18/2016

"We had such a great experience!"

By far surpasses other dealership experiences! Nick was awesome! We weren't passed around to other people and the whole process took 4 hours - from choosing, test driving, to buying!

May 18, 2016

That's exactly what we want to hear! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and congratulations on your purchase with us!

Michael Sloan
5/16/2016

"Quick Flat Tire Fix"

Pulled into express service in the evening after the normally do flat fixes to address TPMS activationd and hissing sound from tire. I was able to get service in a few minutes, all my options were clearly communicated. The damaged was repaired quickly at no charge. Would gladly choose this location for further service.

May 17, 2016

We're glad to hear we were able to fix your tire issue so quickly! Thank you for your kind words:)

Reviews of Michael McIntosh